Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    polaris_x said:

how many clinton backers are voting for her to keep trump out of office?

Voting for Clinton for Clinton.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    polaris_x said:

You should start a poll
  • Options

polaris_x said:

Can you hold your candidate accountable and ask her to give a press conference? We would love to hear her answer some real questions.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

Can you hold your candidate accountable and ask her to give a press conference? We would love to hear her answer some real questions.
    she has avoided the press and has been allowed to get away with it because she cant answer any tough questions...she is with Chris Wallace this weekend lets see if he holds her feet to the fire, but im sure she will deflect every damn question..these debates should be fun

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited July 2016

polaris_x said:

Explain why and how you feel she's looking out for YOUR interests as a citizen and not a corporation she's in bed with.

Ditto on the press conference.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,153
    pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

she has avoided the press and has been allowed to get away with it because she cant answer any tough questions...she is with Chris Wallace this weekend lets see if he holds her feet to the fire, but im sure she will deflect every damn question..these debates should be fun

You must have completely missed the 60 minutes interview she gave last week. Turn off Faux News man...it's scrambling your brain
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

You must have completely missed the 60 minutes interview she gave last week. Turn off Faux News man...it's scrambling your brain
    I've already showed them the 60 minutes interview. It wasn't enough for them.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

In his rant he even mentioned that she was scheduled to be interviewed by Faux News' Chris Wallace. Why in the name of god would she agree to be interviewed by Faux if she was "avoiding the press?"

The logic (or complete lack of) just makes you want to bang your head against the wall.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

I've already answered you. Not sure why you keep bring up shit that's been made clear to you. She did one interview where the full interview, including the important stuff, wasn't shown. Also, her answer to the emails was what? She hasn't read the emails or knows nothing about them? Really?!?! You're fucking running for the highest office and these emails concern you and your party and you haven't taken a moment to find out what they're all about? Is that why you brought DWS on board? She must think you're an idiot for believing that.

A real press conference would be her in a room with with a group of reporters asking live questions. Stop pretending she's answering questions.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

In his rant he even mentioned that she was scheduled to be interviewed by Faux News' Chris Wallace. Why in the name of god would she agree to be interviewed by Faux if she was "avoiding the press?"

The logic (or complete lack of) just makes you want to bang your head against the wall.

Chris Wallace? You must not know who he is. Read my response to the other guy. You guys are defending someone who hasn't interviewed with a live press, just like Bush would do. You folks are really breaking the glass ceiling.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    edited July 2016
    lol, yes I think First Gentleman is the way to go too, Chelsea. I'm having a bit of a problem with FGOTUS though. :)
    http://www.today.com/news/chelsea-clinton-her-mom-i-couldn-t-imagine-better-president-t101244

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat said:

lol, yes I think First Gentleman is the way to go too, Chelsea. I'm having a bit of a problem with FGOTUS though. :)
    http://www.today.com/news/chelsea-clinton-her-mom-i-couldn-t-imagine-better-president-t101244

They should ask her, as they did with Trumps daughter, about her father and women.
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    Kat said:

Ha, ha, ha. Gentleman. I thought Gentlemen prefer blondes not interns.....
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Kat said:

I'm going with Philanderer in Chief
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

Hold on one damn moment!

Are you saying that a politician deflected, obfuscated, avoided tough questions, and just plain ignored questions?

SHOCKING!! :dizzy:
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited July 2016

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

I love your logic...I read a lot of your stuff on this board you attack someone immediately because they watch something other than you...I watch all the news sources, im not republican, and not a Trump supporter...so damn I guess you just lost all your liberal talking points..got anything else?

60 minutes interview was a softball lovefest and like mentioned the important answers were buried on the website

as far as Chris Wallace im sure she made a list of demands of things she wont answer, so yes I would love to see a LIVE press session with good old Clinton

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

I love your logic...I read a lot of your stuff on this board you attack someone immediately because they watch something other than you...I watch all the news sources, im not republican, and not a Trump supporter...so damn I guess you just lost all your liberal talking points..got anything else?

60 minutes interview was a softball lovefest and like mentioned the important answers were buried on the website

Sorry but the "avoids the press" is a Faux News talking point. If you watched anything other than Faux News you would know that and likely wouldn't use it.

• Options

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

Sorry but the "avoids the press" is a Faux News talking point. If you watched anything other than Faux News you would know that and likely wouldn't use it.
    I don't think one person on here has used fox news as a source for anything. WTF are you talking about?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

I don't think one person on here has used fox news as a source for anything. WTF are you talking about?
    Wait....you're saying that no one on this board has referenced Fox News? I've referenced them myself. Come on man....

• Options

tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

Wait....you're saying that no one on this board has referenced Fox News? I've referenced them myself. Come on man....
    You must be a troll. Enough wasting time on your crap.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

The Ten Club Community forum is an all-ages, topical and moderated forum. We'll be talking about Pearl Jam's music, new albums and tours and all Pearl Jam and Ten Club activities. Most of all...please be kind and take care of each other and we hope you have lots of FUN!!

Posting Guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

continued at
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines#latest
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    :lol: 60 minutes interview is far from a press conference.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    she's been getting 45 mph slow pitches right over the plate for years. That is why she sux so bad when being grilled and why she loves saying she is not a natural politico like Billy Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILBeTCLvkM
  • Options
    Free said:

:lol: 60 minutes interview is far from a press conference.

He didn't say press conference...

• Options
    Free said:

polaris_x said:

Explain why and how you feel she's looking out for YOUR interests as a citizen and not a corporation she's in bed with.

Ditto on the press conference.
    With the point my wife and I are getting in our careers, I don't necessarily think she is looking out for me. I anticipate my taxes going up in the near future and my health care has certainly gotten a bit expensive through the high deductible plans. I am fine with both of those things.

That said, I am not nearly as far left as Bernie. Two pretty big Bernie points that Hillary as adopted that I am pretty opposed to are the free college and national $15 minimum wage. I have no comprehension how the free college will be paid for and I completely disagree that someone in Utica, NY should have the same minimum wage as someone in San Fran I am also not nearly as pro union as the left typically is.

I do strongly think she needs to face the press corps

• Options
    Kind of like Hillary's rallies. Not sure if this is an accurate reflection of what's truly happening with the Dems. That guys video upload to Twitter is interesting.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/28/claims-roll-media-faking-dem-unity-dnc-pays-cheering-seat-fillers-pack-house-371171?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

Kind of like Hillary's rallies. Not sure if this is an accurate reflection of what's truly happening with the Dems. That guys video upload to Twitter is interesting.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/28/claims-roll-media-faking-dem-unity-dnc-pays-cheering-seat-fillers-pack-house-371171?

Those photoshops on the craigslist actor posts are pretty terrible but I am aware of people who have gotten passes from Bernie or bust people. For about $500-$1000 a pop mind you.

Ohhhhhh. I adore this Bernie delegate rocking a NBC/Comcast lanyard
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    rssesq said:

she's been getting 45 mph slow pitches right over the plate for years. That is why she sux so bad when being grilled and why she loves saying she is not a natural politico like Billy Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILBeTCLvkM

I think Hillary is a horrible "politician" and is the furthest thing from a natural. I think she gets more joy out of the work (and power) than being a politician.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,985
    tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

polaris_x said:

I've already answered you. Not sure why you keep bring up shit that's been made clear to you. She did one interview where the full interview, including the important stuff, wasn't shown. Also, her answer to the emails was what? She hasn't read the emails or knows nothing about them? Really?!?! You're fucking running for the highest office and these emails concern you and your party and you haven't taken a moment to find out what they're all about? Is that why you brought DWS on board? She must think you're an idiot for believing that.

A real press conference would be her in a room with with a group of reporters asking live questions. Stop pretending she's answering questions.
    I'm sure you watched CSPAN's gavel to gavel coverage of her testimony before congress on any number of questions and issues. At this point she's probably answered more questions than any public figure ever.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506

rssesq said:

I think Hillary is a horrible "politician" and is the furthest thing from a natural. I think she gets more joy out of the work (and power) than being a politician.
    I think she gets more joy out of attacking her husband's accusers like Mrs. Cosby. Hey!!! Bill, Bill. I think there's a theme here.....
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
This discussion has been closed.