Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

mrussel1 said:

I don't know what's worse sometimes---the huge amount of people having no problem supporting the Clintons because their marriages too are mainly business only (infidelity can always be overlooked--let's face it--that's the reality of long-term marriage these days)----OR the huge amount of self-righteous Republican women who criticize Hillary for her decision to stay with Bill long before the e-mail nonsense, but ironically have been married forever and have husbands who have been cheating on them behind their backs all these years. There is so much hypocrisy in this country.

I guess I don't pretend to understand other people's marriages. That is between them and none of our business. I do find it ironic that Hillary is criticized for staying with Bill for richer or poor, good times and in bad, and criticized by the party of "family values".
    Whenever I've asked my Republican family why they hate Hillary so much, it is usually because of the lying--"can't trust her", they say--the e-mails, whatever questionable scam the Clintons were involved in Arkansas--can't think of the name--things like that--decisions she made as a Senator after Bill's reign. So the whole infidelity thing really is small potatoes with them, I guess. BUT the fact that it was so public and out there-----I wonder how many outstanding Republican presidents were unfaithful as well--but some of these ignorant Republican women just go on living in their naive bubble. I actually have a hard time looking at any marriage nowadays as what it used to stand for in that area. As far as their "You can't trust her" motto they have going...PLEASE-- You can't trust Trump either hyprocrits who are voting for him and the whole time saying "Atleast its not Hillary"--get over your fucking selves.
    My dislike for Hillary has zero to do with Bill's behaviour, Hillary's enabling and/or the state of their marriage. But based on these facts I certainly wouldn't allow either of them or the democratic party to play the woman card.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,964
    I can't vote for Hillary to vote against Trump. I'm voting for Jill Stein. Mind made, done with this bullshit.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,826
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

I don't know what's worse sometimes---the huge amount of people having no problem supporting the Clintons because their marriages too are mainly business only (infidelity can always be overlooked--let's face it--that's the reality of long-term marriage these days)----OR the huge amount of self-righteous Republican women who criticize Hillary for her decision to stay with Bill long before the e-mail nonsense, but ironically have been married forever and have husbands who have been cheating on them behind their backs all these years. There is so much hypocrisy in this country.

I guess I don't pretend to understand other people's marriages. That is between them and none of our business. I do find it ironic that Hillary is criticized for staying with Bill for richer or poor, good times and in bad, and criticized by the party of "family values".
    Whenever I've asked my Republican family why they hate Hillary so much, it is usually because of the lying--"can't trust her", they say--the e-mails, whatever questionable scam the Clintons were involved in Arkansas--can't think of the name--things like that--decisions she made as a Senator after Bill's reign. So the whole infidelity thing really is small potatoes with them, I guess. BUT the fact that it was so public and out there-----I wonder how many outstanding Republican presidents were unfaithful as well--but some of these ignorant Republican women just go on living in their naive bubble. I actually have a hard time looking at any marriage nowadays as what it used to stand for in that area. As far as their "You can't trust her" motto they have going...PLEASE-- You can't trust Trump either hyprocrits who are voting for him and the whole time saying "Atleast its not Hillary"--get over your fucking selves.
    My dislike for Hillary has zero to do with Bill's behaviour, Hillary's enabling and/or the state of their marriage. But based on these facts I certainly wouldn't allow either of them or the democratic party to play the woman card.
    Then you should disallow that.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    brianlux said:

I can't vote for Hillary to vote against Trump. I'm voting for Jill Stein. Mind made, done with this bullshit.

Nothing wrong with that.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Then you should disallow that.
    I do disallow I do!
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited July 2016
    brianlux said:

Made my first donation yesterday to help get her on the ballot in certain states.

I'm still not completely over the unethical practices of the democrats and media. I get it has been going on for sometime, but to see the evidence and than have Clinton bring on DWS was insane. The list goes on and on. Can't believe people on the left are willing to go to war for a crook like Clinton. Must say it truly disappoints. we sanders supporters would have united to defeat trump had sanders lost fair and square, and had the party provided a candidate with real values.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

brianlux said:

Made my first donation yesterday to help get her on the pallot in certain states.

I'm still not completely over the unethical practices of the democrats and media. I get it has been going on for sometime, but to see the evidence and than have Clinton bring on DWS was insane. The list goes on and on. Can't believe people on the left are willing to go to war for a crook like Clinton. Must say it truly disappoints. we sanders supporters would have united to defeat trump had sanders lost fair and square, and had the party provided a candidate with real values.
    Can anyone prove that a few emails sent by DNC staffers prevented any votes from going to sanders?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    The Clinton camp has been filled with minor and major mistakes. They are trying to shape the news suggesting that the Bernie or bust people is a very small group of irrational whackos. Trying to silence our voice/influence so that we're not motivating others. Let's get it right folks, we aren't a small group. Believe it or not, people will vote with their conscience- and supporting a shady crook is not something most good people support.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5798150be4b02d5d5ed37b24
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,779
    edited July 2016
    I enjoyed President Clinton's speech last night, especially the story about Hillary being undercover at the segregated school...a real gotcha moment lol. Found this today...she sure does get around. You know who that rocker is with her, right? :)

assets.teamrock.com/image/509973ac-d089-4ebc-917d-b9391a9de5d1?w=800
    It's from this article. http://teamrock.com/news/2016-07-27/metallica-free-new-york-global-citizen-show-2016
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Kat said:

I enjoyed President Clinton's speech last night, especially the story about Hillary being undercover at the segregated school...a real gotcha moment lol. Found this today...she sure does get around. You know who that rocker is with her, right? :)

It's from this article. http://teamrock.com/news/2016-07-27/metallica-free-new-york-global-citizen-show-2016

Itty bitty Lars! I'm surprised. I would have guessed Lars and JH to be Republicans. Maybe they are...
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

The Clinton camp has been filled with minor and major mistakes. They are trying to shape the news suggesting that the Bernie or bust people is a very small group of irrational whackos. Trying to silence our voice/influence so that we're not motivating others. Let's get it right folks, we aren't a small group. Believe it or not, people will vote with their conscience- and supporting a shady crook is not something most good people support.

Not really sure what you're saying here. Your post doesn't really tie into the site you linked. Bernie lost. He's not running for president. Nobody said you had to vote for Hilary. So what's the problem?
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

Not really sure what you're saying here. Your post doesn't really tie into the site you linked. Bernie lost. He's not running for president. Nobody said you had to vote for Hilary. So what's the problem?
    And the girl that was mistaken is voting for HRC... “I’m a strong Bernie supporter who will support the nominee from our party in November,”
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

Ah... No problem other than the DNC and Clinton cheated the American people and our democracy. I realize you could give two f's, but the rest of us actually care.

The link is the Clinton/DNC camp trying to paint/portray an image, which in this case they've made a mistake because they used the wrong woman.

The media and DNC are trying desperately silence us so we don't influence others.

Have you not been paying attention? Or is this still about bitter Bernie bros people?

• Options
    I love how Bernie people are the only non-sheep... they are the only ones that care.. they are the only ones that think. The arrogance is astounding. I'm glad Bernie himself is much more rational and pragmatic than the most extreme of his former voters.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Ah... No problem other than the DNC and Clinton cheated the American people and our democracy. I realize you could give two f's, but the rest of us actually care.

The link is the Clinton/DNC camp trying to paint/portray an image, which in this case they've made a mistake because they used the wrong woman.

The media and DNC are trying desperately silence us so we don't influence others.

Have you not been paying attention? Or is this still about bitter Bernie bros people?

How did Hilary and the DNC cheat? Because when you say cheat, im assuming you mean that illegal activities were done. So please be specific.

Don't ever think that I don't care. I'm not the one that is bitter here. I'm just trying to understand why you're so bitter. I'll ask again, how did some emails prevent votes from going to sanders?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I love how Bernie people are the only non-sheep... they are the only ones that care.. they are the only ones that think. The arrogance is astounding. I'm glad Bernie himself is much more rational and pragmatic than the most extreme of his former voters.

No shit, like they're the smartest one in the room, right?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Kat said:

I hope Metallica plays "Don't Tread on Me"!

:whistle:
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,300

tonifig8 said:

brianlux said:

Made my first donation yesterday to help get her on the pallot in certain states.

Can anyone prove that a few emails sent by DNC staffers prevented any votes from going to sanders?
    no they can't. one of the great scenes on the local Philly news last night was a reporter interviewing one of the bernie supporters/protesters. he asked what evidence was there that the primaries were rigged for Hillary and the woman just stammered and muttered 'i dont know i just know there was'. it was great tv. I think some people just like the protest whatever the latest issue is.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

tonifig8 said:

brianlux said:

no they can't. one of the great scenes on the local Philly news last night was a reporter interviewing one of the bernie supporters/protesters. he asked what evidence was there that the primaries were rigged for Hillary and the woman just stammered and muttered 'i dont know i just know there was'. it was great tv. I think some people just like the protest whatever the latest issue is.
    Fuckin' Sheeple!!
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Kat said:

I hope Metallica plays "Don't Tread on Me"!

:whistle:
    I really hope they don't... it was the song that, when it came out, made me say.."what the fuck happened to this band?" When did they become pro-war jingoists? You couldn't have a more opposite song from One or For Whom the Bell Tolls.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited July 2016
    Kat said:

Are we supposed to be impressed w/ not only Lars Ulrich but any celebrity? Oh, there's a celebrity! I must believe Hillary for every word she tells me because she standing with a rockstar.

Pbt.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,779
    No, not at all. If you don't like posts made by other people who find something they enjoy, you are free to ignore them. There's a lot of things happening other than what you prefer to discuss. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

tonifig8 said:

brianlux said:

Are you kidding? Hundreds of thousands of voters purge the New York State? The Nevada caucus?

In the video at the Nevada caucus, the Nays outnumbered Yays and the judge voted for Yay's causing out rage and the media saying that Bernie supporters were throwing chairs with is completely untrue. There was not one video to be found of anyone throwing a chair. Still counting ballots in California. Arizona primary was a disaster, sufficient voter fraud going on there.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

brianlux said:

Made my first donation yesterday to help get her on the ballot in certain states.

Neither am I. To see what Clinton did with DWS - and she's relying on Bernie supporter votes remember - she has another thing coming in November when she is looking for those votes. She supposedly can't beat him now and without our votes , Forget it. The convention is as bad as the RNC and the only people uniting are the Bernie supporters together. Bernie would've beaten Trump no problem.

People on the left are willing to go to war for her because they don't want to deal with the truth. They don't even want to deal with the truth from last night!
  • Options
    Free said:

Kat said:

Are we supposed to be impressed w/ not only Lars Ulrich but any celebrity? Oh, there's a celebrity! I must believe Hillary for every word she tells me because she standing with a rockstar.

Pbt.
    Really? The Republicans threw Chachi up there.
  • Options
    Free said:

pjhawks said:

tonifig8 said:

brianlux said:

Are you kidding? Hundreds of thousands of voters purge the New York State? The Nevada caucus?

In the video at the Nevada caucus, the Nays outnumbered Yays and the judge voted for Yay's causing out rage and the media saying that Bernie supporters were throwing chairs with is completely untrue. There was not one video to be found of anyone throwing a chair. Still counting ballots in California. Arizona primary was a disaster, sufficient voter fraud going on there.
    So in other words, the answer is no. You can't prove anything.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,787
    brianlux said:

I'm right with ya. Except Gary Johnson is my guy. I couldn't stomach voting for Hillary just in spite of Trump.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,760
    brianlux said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

So does this quote from a democrat "Eight years ago our party, the Democratic Party nominated and elected the first person of color to serve in the White House," he said. "Tonight, on this night, we will shatter that glass ceiling again." mean that Hillary will only be elected because she is a woman?
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/democrats-nominate-hillary-clinton-for-president/ar-BBuVEHl?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

If that's how you interpret it, it must be.
    I don't.
    The press does http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/hillary-clinton-about-to-make-history-as-first-female-nominee/article31120013/
    Hillary Clinton became the first woman to lead a major U.S. political party toward the White House, a triumphant moment for Democrats to relish before plunging into a bruising general election against Republican Donald Trump
    It's all about drama.
    Oh I know but there are many voters for Hillary that deep down are only voting because she is a woman.
    This fact alone will be her downfall.
    I would like to add a picture of Trump

here.
    She's ruining it for real women who couldn't handle the job like Jill Stein.
    Agreed. Jill Stein could not handle the job. She couldn't even inspire MA to vote her in as a state delegate.
    I don't think that's what Free meant.
    Yeah, but that was funny.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Yeah, how can someone throw a rock at HRC's marriage and not bat an eye at what Trump has done with his?
    No shit, eh?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Brian, instead if torturing yourself, lol, why don't you just see how the campaigns play out before making your final decision?? The election isn't until November, and a lot can happen in that time.
This discussion has been closed.