Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Kat said:

No no. Do not edit what someone has said in a quote. I'll fix it.

Wow. That happens all,of the time. Now it's unacceptable?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Here's the movie you have all been waiting for:

https://youtu.be/td2pyyCau30
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,760

Kat said:

It's always been unacceptable as far as I know, but the mods can't read every post, not even close.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Kat said:

It's always been unacceptable as far as I know, but the mods can't read every post, not even close.
    Not saying they can. Just saying it happens a lot and it's never been an issue before
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Sorry if I offend anyone by saying this, but I think "the left" is being really, really stupid and careless right now, and are a real nice road to ensuring that Trump wins this thing (I guess I am being a parrot about this by now, but seriously, it's really annoying to watch). I hope they get a grip and acknowledge reality by election day.
    Im with you. I am pretty sad that the Bernie bros are making the things asshats like Limbaugh say about liberals into a reality.
    Oh and you're not sad that Clinton hijacked the election? You're not sad that she made our democracy look like a complete lie?

You're missing the damn point. Don't worry this will all be over soon. Stay in line and don't look back.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    Nothing was fucking hijacked. She won by over 2 million votes. Fucking a
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016

The only thing she has won is the right to have the entire world watch her defend herself from Trump. (insert pic here) :smile:
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

The only thing she has won is the right to have the entire world watch her defend herself from Trump. (insert pic here) :smile:
    Lol. It's so comical reading this.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,829

Putin/Trump v Clinton. You guys must be proud of your new ally.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Putin/Trump v Clinton. You guys must be proud of your new ally.
    oohh those Russians
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Sorry if I offend anyone by saying this, but I think "the left" is being really, really stupid and careless right now, and are a real nice road to ensuring that Trump wins this thing (I guess I am being a parrot about this by now, but seriously, it's really annoying to watch). I hope they get a grip and acknowledge reality by election day.
    Im with you. I am pretty sad that the Bernie bros are making the things asshats like Limbaugh say about liberals into a reality.
    Oh and you're not sad that Clinton hijacked the election? You're not sad that she made our democracy look like a complete lie?

You're missing the damn point. Don't worry this will all be over soon. Stay in line and don't look back.
    I'm happy for Bernie or Bust people. They obviously don't need to worry about Obamacare being rolled back and losing their health insurance. Or the defunding of Planned Parenthood and a woman's right to choose. They probably have access to birth control, a financial support network, early education (preK). They don't need SCHIP. Probably not to concerned about the continued assault on voting rights in many parts of the country. These people have that advantage, so good for them. For a lot of other people, the election of Trump will have real world consequences.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,780

Kat said:

It's never been acceptable and people shouldn't do it. Google picks up every single post and each one of you should only be recorded with your own words. It's part of being nice to each other. You can always comment on what someone said, right? :) Thanks.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,671
    That was one hell of a speech. Wow!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'm happy for Bernie or Bust people. They obviously don't need to worry about Obamacare being rolled back and losing their health insurance. Or the defunding of Planned Parenthood and a woman's right to choose. They probably have access to birth control, a financial support network, early education (preK). They don't need SCHIP. Probably not to concerned about the continued assault on voting rights in many parts of the country. These people have that advantage, so good for them. For a lot of other people, the election of Trump will have real world consequences.
    Oh don't blame us, buddy. We're ready to unite against trump. The problem is clinton and all the issues surrounding her. She is the reason for the divide. Probably any other democrat would have coasted their way to the White House, but no you and the many like you want to make this about an individual who deserves the keys.

Blame your party. Blame those who deleted the emails and who wrote them!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Kat said:

Yet nobody bats an eye when pjfan pulls that picture bullshit. No offense, but that reeks of bias.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited July 2016
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

I have to :lol: at this; resorting to the old "laying on the guilt" tactic.

:lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Kat said:

Yet nobody bats an eye when pjfan pulls that picture bullshit. No offense, but that reeks of bias.
    Not sure what you mean. I would like to post a picture right now but I can't.
    It would even be one of Hillary! Your next POTUS! :smile:
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Oh don't blame us, buddy. We're ready to unite against trump. The problem is clinton and all the issues surrounding her. She is the reason for the divide. Probably any other democrat would have coasted their way to the White House, but no you and the many like you want to make this about an individual who deserves the keys.

Blame your party. Blame those who deleted the emails and who wrote them!
    No you're not. You are only ready to support who you voted for in the primary. Your thought process is the opposite. She won. Listen to your deity. Even he knows these supporters are being children. ... I'm not voting for Clinton because the Cfo of the DNC wrote some emails. Yeah, way to think it through.
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Wait! I thought we weren't talking anymore. You promised! I can post your PMs.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is that a threat? Can't get anywhere w/ the guilt trip so we're gonna pose threats?

Weak.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is that a threat? Can't get anywhere w/ the guilt trip so we're gonna pose threats?

Weak.
    Not sure what these posts have to do w/ Hillary oh wait....
    I see what you guys are doing.

edit - insert Hillary pic
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Weak.
    Not sure what these posts have to do w/ Hillary oh wait....
    I see what you guys are doing.
    Ya know, it can be tough.

When Clinton supporters are all butt hurt that their candidate won't win the love of Bernie supporters that she desperately needs more of, rather than dealing with her own misgivings, imperfections and issues with fraud, dishonesty and untrustworthiness, they can react. Or stick with denial of reality.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

Weak.
    Not a threat. It was comical then and it is comical now. I am just enjoying myself.

Now back to the show. Great speakers tonight. Bernie on now. Notice how the whole room is cheering for Bernie? That's an example of maturity. Some should take note. Or we can just repost Sarah Silverman's line....
  • Options
    Sarah Silverman was pissed she getting booed. She didn't like that shit.
  • Options
    Free said:

Sarah Silverman was pissed she getting booed. She didn't like that shit.

I thought Sarah was great. She killed it. I thought the one guy yelling during Bookers speech was extremely rude. It distracted him for about a minute but then recovered. These are just bad manners all around.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I've never seen her look so uncomfortable ever. She was a Bernie supporter who converted to Hillary with an acceptable response of intense boo'ing. To say she didn't Look pissed is to have not seen it at all. And her comment? It was in response to the boo'ing; she was pissed.
  • Options
    Free said:

I've never seen her look so uncomfortable ever. She was a Bernie supporter who converted to Hillary with an acceptable response of intense boo'ing. To say she didn't Look pissed is to have not seen it at all. And her comment? It was in response to the boo'ing; she was pissed.

It's never acceptable to boo a speaker. These are elementary school and universal lessons.
  • Options
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/democratic-national-convention-clinton-sanders-226154

Fascinating article on Putin's intense dislike for Clinton.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,982
    This election as more confounding quirks than the Winchester Mystery House.

More Ibuprofen, please!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Free said:

I'm not sure she was mad that they were booing her. She's a stand up comic, she can handle hecklers. She was making the point that the Sanders people won't quit whining about Bernie losing. So she called them out. I thought she did a fine job. Plus dropped a bababoiey on them.
This discussion has been closed.