• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,971
    Hillary's Epic Fail

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    unsung said:

I prefer Hillary for prison.

I prefer "Weak candidate for president".
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    unsung said:

Monica Petersen was in Haiti working for the Human Trafficking Center and also previously worked for the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s Data & Research Task Force.

She died a few days ago under suspicious circumstances. Her friends on Facebook are looking for answers. Several close friends have made mentions on various FB posts that friends and family have no clear understanding of what happened to Monica except that she died on Sunday.

Earlier this year a FB friend of Monica re-shared a post by Monica where Monica linked to a blog post critical of Hillary Clinton's dealings in Haiti!!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    unsung said:

maybe she should be charged with a crime first.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

Then why is the left doing this?
  • Options
    Only the OP can change it, or Kat. Time to do so, since Kat had no problem doing it to the Bernie thread.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

"the left" is not one person. especially not him.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,007
    unsung said:

unsung said:

My understanding is that she can't be pardoned without asking to be pardoned. She hasn't asked....what does that tell you?

Assuming my understanding is correct of course.

If incorrect I think Obama should pardon her. Fucking witch hunt.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern, you can change the OP now.
  • Options
    Free said:

Ummmm....I don't think so

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Free said:

Your candidate lost.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

Your candidate lost.
    So did yours

• Options

Free said:

Free said:

Your candidate lost.
    So did yours
    Just accept it, man.
  • Options

Free said:

Free said:

Your candidate lost.
    So did yours
    HAHAHA.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    So we're going to keep living in fantasyland, and keep it up that she has more votes. Way to Move on.
  • Options
    Free said:

So we're going to keep living in fantasyland, and keep it up that she has more votes. Way to Move on.

She does have more votes

Roughly 123,000,000 votes cast for President

Trump - 61,000,000
    Clinton - 62,000,000

who has more? how can you deny that?

http://www.cnn.com/election/results

• Options
    Free said:

we all know that she lost. he is merely responding to the people claiming "more people voted trump", which is mathematically false. it really is that simple.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Just accept defeat man.

Bernie had a better chance of beating Trump. But the DNC insisted Hillary was the chosen One. And you and others here insisted that we get in line w/ your weak candidate. And then your candidate lost.
  • Options
    Quoting Clinton news network will always come out in her favor. Yet, because we have the electoral college, she lost.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

Free said:

She does have more votes

Roughly 123,000,000 votes cast for President

Trump - 61,000,000
    Clinton - 62,000,000

who has more? how can you deny that?

http://www.cnn.com/election/results
    How many were illegals?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    It's not possible to attribute Clinton's loss or Trump's win to one factor, and trying to blame each other is part of the exact divisive rhetoric that I think (or at least hope) that we're all against. Not to be a walking cliche, but can't we just try to discuss and debate reasonably without resorting to insulting each other? Wouldn't that be more productive, and aren't we all interested in promoting productivity for the country and the world at large?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Free said:

Quoting Clinton news network will always come out in her favor. Yet, because we have the electoral college, she lost.

https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clintons-popular-vote-victory-is-unprecedented-and-still-growing/

from the above:

The nonpartisan Cook Political Report maintains one of the most frequently updated spreadsheets on the race. One week after the election, it had Clinton with 62,403,269 votes to 61,242,652 for Trump. That puts Clinton ahead by 1.16 million votes. Another able chronicler of the count, Dave Leip’s Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections, also puts Clinton ahead by more than one million votes.

she was defeated. there is no denying that. I personally am not saying it would be right to change the rules after the game. I actually side with Trump on this one, that if the electoral college wasn't in play, that would have significantly changed how he campaigned. So you can't change the rules once the game is finished. Change the rules, if you can, before the next game so it's fair.

I can't personally say that I know enough about the history of the electoral college whether it's better for democracy or worse, but the numbers show she won popular vote.

Just posting facts, not opinion on this one.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016
    benjs said:

It's not possible to attribute Clinton's loss or Trump's win to one factor, and trying to blame each other is part of the exact divisive rhetoric that I think (or at least hope) that we're all against. Not to be a walking cliche, but can't we just try to discuss and debate reasonably without resorting to insulting each other? Wouldn't that be more productive, and aren't we all interested in promoting productivity for the country and the world at large?

I am all for reasoned debate. Yet some people here continued to go after Bernie supporters for MONTHS. Turns out that they were wrong.

And they're still rooting for their weak Candidate that lost.

Meanwhile, it's because of the Democratic Party we have President Trump.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    also, breaking it down into percentages, 1.16 million sounds like a lot, but it is 0.0093% (approx) of the votes cast. So I think it's being blown out of proportion a bit. the difference is negligible given the bigger picture.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    Free said:

benjs said:

I am all for reasoned debate. Yet some people here continued to go after Bernie supporters for MONTHS. Turns out that they were wrong.

Amongst other reasons, it definitely is.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Free said:

benjs said:

You think the democratic party would have won with bernie? I don't know about that. you don't think the country just wanted to swing back red like it usually does after 8 years of blue?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The DNC caused Trump to win, yet Dem supporters will not accept responsibility and want to just keep verifying that she had more votes.

She is not our President because of errors of the Democratic Party. Deal w/ it!
  • Options

Free said:

Free said:

Your candidate lost.
    So did yours
    We all did.
  • Options
    Free said:

Are you seriously disputing the vote count presented by CNN?

This discussion has been closed.