Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Clinton aides blame loss on everything but themselves

‘They are saying they did nothing wrong, which is ridiculous,’ one Democrat says.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-aides-loss-blame-231215
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    lukin2006 said:

This thread should be closed, this Clinton has lost, no room for her in the Trump Whitehouse...maybe the Clintons will go off and retire....

maybe don installs bill as secretary of p****grabbing.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

lukin2006 said:

This thread should be closed, this Clinton has lost, no room for her in the Trump Whitehouse...maybe the Clintons will go off and retire....

Bill on board ... all seriousness aside, I often wondered this week if he's glad she lost, I really do ... at times he looked very tired, I'm not sure he really wanted to move back into the Whitehouse, I could be wrong, but I really started wondering that when he criticized obamacare...I thought that was strange...and who could blame him...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

Bill on board ... all seriousness aside, I often wondered this week if he's glad she lost, I really do ... at times he looked very tired, I'm not sure he really wanted to move back into the Whitehouse, I could be wrong, but I really started wondering that when he criticized obamacare...I thought that was strange...and who could blame him...
    Seriously, good point. Considering how much of his past was coming up again, he had to be like I don't need this shit anymore. Been there, done that.

You know their marriage is just for show.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:

lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

Seriously, good point. Considering how much of his past was coming up again, he had to be like I don't need this shit anymore. Been there, done that.

You know their marriage is just for show.
    A marriage of convenience I believe...

And agree, been there, done that...lets enjoy life...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    This is the next DNC chair...again notice the laughter from rich privileged white pundit class!

https://youtu.be/FHkPadFK34o
  • I like this line by Hillary and I can see why she was called nasty. The subtle cuts and jabs by liberals only go so far until people have enough.
    A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust with nuclear weapons,” she remarked about Trump at the Democratic National Convention
    https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/11/12/trump-pledges-restraint-with-twitter-when-in-white-house.html
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Seems like it should be a fact...
    Still no mruss? I'm concerned
    It wasn’t misogyny that caused Clinton’s downfall, it was all the baggage she dragged around

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/rex-murphy-fear-and-loathing-on-the-campaign-trail-16

From the article, hahahaha...it was Madonnas fault.

Boasting about her expertise in the area, and her unparalleled experience, Madonna promised to give oral sex to any man who voted for Hillary Clinton. The threat did not go unheeded: all over the country, men went into hiding and trembled with dread. Some went so far as to vote for Donald Trump as the only guaranteed prophylactic. In fact, post-election analysis determined that the prospect of a service visit from Madonna, tied with a promise from actress Lena Dunham to leave the country if Hillary Clinton lost, were major motivators for self-respecting male Democrats to come out in support of Trump./i>

lukin2006 said:

It wasn’t misogyny that caused Clinton’s downfall, it was all the baggage she dragged around

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/rex-murphy-fear-and-loathing-on-the-campaign-trail-16

From the article, hahahaha...it was Madonnas fault.

Boasting about her expertise in the area, and her unparalleled experience, Madonna promised to give oral sex to any man who voted for Hillary Clinton. The threat did not go unheeded: all over the country, men went into hiding and trembled with dread. Some went so far as to vote for Donald Trump as the only guaranteed prophylactic. In fact, post-election analysis determined that the prospect of a service visit from Madonna, tied with a promise from actress Lena Dunham to leave the country if Hillary Clinton lost, were major motivators for self-respecting male Democrats to come out in support of Trump./i>

Really? I was first in line, I have the bracelet to prove it
    Shhh

Democrats now control only 13 state legislatures (26%). If they lose 1 more they fall below the % needed to stop constitutional amendments.
  • JC29856 said:

Shhh
    Democrats now control only 13 state legislatures (26%). If they lose 1 more they fall below the % needed to stop constitutional amendments.

Good
    Democrats really like drowning in their numbers.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Has Trump single handledly destroyed the Democrat Party?

Or has Clinton single handedly destroyed the Democrat Party?
    unsung said:

Trump took down Jeb Bush and both parties!
    As for Hilliary, it was that pesky Comey letter
    Neera tandan: Russian hackers breached the voting records in Fl Wis and Az!

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    edited November 2016
    unsung said:

Clearly a rush limbaugh fan :dizzy:
  • unsung said:

Trump kinda destroyed both parties.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com

unsung said:

Clearly a rush limbaugh fan :dizzy:
    Clearly?

Never listened to him once.
    JC29856 said:

Still no mruss? I'm concerned

Well, he was proven wron that polls don't work for starters, and his lady lost. Like many people, it's time to grieve.
    JC29856 said:

unsung said:

Trump took down Jeb Bush and both parties!
    As for Hilliary, it was that pesky Comey letter
    We knew he'd take down The Republican Party, but we didn't think he would take down the Democratic Party too.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    unsung said:

I would say that if you're not sure, it isn't "single handed"
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,091
    We lost the change to find out the truth about aliens, as she has promised..hahaha...
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo said:

We lost the change to find out the truth about aliens, as she has promised..hahaha...

:rofl:
    Hilliary 2016 presidential campaign accomplishments:

Won popular vote by 700,000+

700,000+ democrats voted for down ticket democrats but did not cast a presidential ballot

Convinced 20% of democrats to vote Trump

Lost every branch of government to republicans
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

700,000+ democrats voted for down ticket democrats but did not cast a presidential ballot

You must be proud! All your work was not for naught!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

My vote counts as 1
    JC29856 said:

Link? I have a hard time believing 20% voted Trump. If you listen to the latest Bill Maher, Michael Moore said that large number of voters (I forget the number) in Michigan left the president option blank, while filling out the rest of the vote. That, I believe, but voting Trump? Hardly.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

My vote counts as 1
    Yeah, but all that volunteer work you put in, hours upon hours of it, it must feel good to see some tangible results!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
This discussion has been closed.