Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    Big win tonight again in a fair size state. Last analysis I saw said Bernie needed 58% in every state to catch her. A 20 point loss will raise that by a percent or two.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited March 2016
    Are you kidding, there was so much chaos in Arizona due to terrible unprepared polling places and outright fraud, denying people to vote because "records show" that voters were not Dems, although they had been for years. Bernie won by large margins and Idaho and Iowa.

http://usuncut.com/news/arizona-polling-disaster/

http://usuncut.com/politics/5-examples-voter-suppression-arizona-primary/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmpcpSpXQg
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

Are you kidding, there was so much chaos in Arizona due to terrible unprepared polling places and outright fraud, denying people to vote because "records show" that voters were not Dems, although they had been for years. Bernie won by large margins and Idaho and Iowa.

http://usuncut.com/news/arizona-polling-disaster/

http://usuncut.com/politics/5-examples-voter-suppression-arizona-primary/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmpcpSpXQg

Do you hate math? I ask because you seem to argue with it all the time or don't think through the ramifications of your arguments. Regardless of the incompetence of the AZ public officials, why would you think it disproportionately affected Bernie voters vs Clinton, Cruz, Trump voters? Statistically, wouldn't the numbers hold the same? Or more specifically, considering Hillary has long held a large lead in polling in AZ and is more popular in the Latino community (where your suspect news source said the problems were the worst), isn't it possible it suppressed Hillary voters and the outcome could have been worse?

Congrats on ID and UT. I think Bernie closed the gap by 6 delegates last night.
  • Options
    Don't like to read links or watch first hand voter videos do you?

It's rigged in AZ.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    hilary will be the next president of the usa
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Because she bought, paid and rigged the election.
  • Options
    Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

Why would you think the AZ gov't, completely controlled by Janet Brewer, would rig the election for Hillary? And how would they do that? And how would that explain the polls that showed Hillary in the lead the entire time? Was it a conspiracy between polling places, the Clinton campaign and the AZ Executive Branch? Wouldn't it be in the GOPs best interest for Bernie to win and keep the fight going? You need to think with your brain, not your heart.

But no, I don't watch one off, anecdotal, biased videos and draw conclusions for an entire state. That's irresponsible. When I went to vote in VA, the lines were out the door and it was taking 4-5 hours. But I live in a heavy GOP district (Cantor/Bratt). I left because I have a family, but I didn't think there was some conspiracy to suppress my vote. Bad planning is not voter suppression.

This was the polling in AZ. Bernie actually exceeded the polling, but still got rolled.
    Final Results -- -- -- 57.8 39.7 Clinton +18.1
    RCP Average 2/24 - 3/11 -- -- 53.0 23.0 Clinton +30.0
    Merrill Poll 3/7 - 3/11 300 LV 5.4 50 24 Clinton +26
    MBQF (R) 2/24 - 2/24 739 LV 3.6 56 22 Clinton +34

I've said it to you 5x already, but I guess you won't absorb it until you take a stats class or get in the real world... Confirmation Bias... you are heavily afflicted by it.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Free said:

ι dont know how and why..i know she is gonna win
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Free said:

Ok Greek.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

Why would you think the AZ gov't, completely controlled by Janet Brewer, would rig the election for Hillary? And how would they do that? And how would that explain the polls that showed Hillary in the lead the entire time? Was it a conspiracy between polling places, the Clinton campaign and the AZ Executive Branch? Wouldn't it be in the GOPs best interest for Bernie to win and keep the fight going? You need to think with your brain, not your heart.

But no, I don't watch one off, anecdotal, biased videos and draw conclusions for an entire state. That's irresponsible. When I went to vote in VA, the lines were out the door and it was taking 4-5 hours. But I live in a heavy GOP district (Cantor/Bratt). I left because I have a family, but I didn't think there was some conspiracy to suppress my vote. Bad planning is not voter suppression.

This was the polling in AZ. Bernie actually exceeded the polling, but still got rolled.

I've said it to you 5x already, but I guess you won't absorb it until you take a stats class or get in the real world... Confirmation Bias... you are heavily afflicted by it.
    You're killing me, Smalls. :lol:

I won't be taking stats over first hand testimonials ever. And you should too. Massive voter suppression and fraud and you won't believe it. Facts in front of your face, but I'll let you get back to your math.

Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

I won't be taking stats over first hand testimonials ever. And you should too. Massive voter suppression and fraud and you won't believe it. Facts in front of your face, but I'll let you get back to your math.

How do you not trust math and stats over a one off testimony? People are biased. Math doesn't lie. Tell me how the polling data, the Exec branch and the Hillary campaign colluded to steal yet another state from Bernie? It makes no fucking sense. Use your brain dude.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Free said:

Free said:

Ok Greek.
    Rude. Maybe not your intent, but dimi's been respectful here, throughout.

Easy enough to reciprocate.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,045

Not so fast, Dimi! Like Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over 'till it's over". Bernie hasn't dropped out.
    Go Bernie!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    The polls always suck here in AZ for primaries. This is nothing new. I waited in line 3 hours back in 2008 when Hillary lost to Obama.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Ok Greek.

Why do you feel it's ok to speak for others? And no, being rude wasn't my intent, so you can stop sweating it.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

How do you not trust math and stats over a one off testimony? People are biased. Math doesn't lie. Tell me how the polling data, the Exec branch and the Hillary campaign colluded to steal yet another state from Bernie? It makes no fucking sense. Use your brain dude.
    Apparently math is hate speech for some Bernie supporters.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

#feelthemath
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

#feelthemath
    Maybe those are the poorly educated folk Trump is talking about and will sway them over.
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

The problem is from a credibility standpoint every time Bernie loses, there is some accusation of something going on behind the scenes. Did you think he would sweep every state 80 to 20? Also on the credibility front, and I mean this as respectfully as possible, you have taken to calling others haters in several threads but sometimes your posts seem to convey a similar level of vitriol.
  • Options
    I respect the enthusiasm of Bernie's voters. They are loud, vocal and turn out to rallies in droves. The problem is that enthusiasm doesn't count for more votes. Many Hillary voters are like me... over 40, socially liberal, and were adults during the Clinton years and the W years. We know the difference between a good presidency and an awful one. We know that Nader fucked us in FL and don't relish an independent run. And we don't go to political rallies anymore. We need to work and don't skip class to get to a rally.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    brianlux said:

Not so fast, Dimi! Like Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over 'till it's over". Bernie hasn't dropped out.
    Go Bernie!
    Been over 8 years now. I know it's a tough pill to swallow but Americans not ready for Bernie yet.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Saying that "Haters gonna hate" is merely pointing out that, well, the obvious.

Thanks for the latest attacks guys, you're all getting quite consistent. :lol:

And for the record, Bernie won by a YUGE margins and Idaho and Utah. But we're talking about Arizona here, and if you saw any testimonials from voters who were actually there? It was chaos. I've post several links about it. Many voters waited in line for hours only to be told they were not allowed to vote when they were In fact, registered to vote.

So instead of attacking me? Go find out the real information instead of hiding behind "the math". Because this isn't about Bernie this is about Arizon and voter fraud.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    And I'm not saying this as a Bernie supporter. I'm saying it as an observer to what happened in Arizona yesterday. Massive voter fraud, do not deny it.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Free said:

Saying that "Haters gonna hate" is merely pointing out that, well, the obvious.

In YOUR opinion, that is.

When people disagree it is not hating. And labeling "haters" is just as much a personal attack as anything in the last few pages of this thread.

• Options
    Free said:

hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Ok Greek.

Why do you feel it's ok to speak for others? And no, being rude wasn't my intent, so you can stop sweating it.
    What are you on about? Sweating what?

An observation is different than speaking on someone's behalf.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016
    hedonist said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Ok Greek.

Why guys image
    Stick to topic.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

hedonist said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Ok Greek.

Why guys image
    Stick to topic.
    Everything's fine here; step aside.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

It's rigged in AZ.

Brewer isn't the governor. Doug Ducey is. Maybe he rigged it?
  • Options
    You are right. Her admin is over.
This discussion has been closed.