Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Side not: what's this duck thing about? Given the profile pic I've used for years and JC now has a rubber ducky in his too, I'm curious about this, lol. I don't know what it's supposed to mean.

Hilliary is very proud of herself for brainstorming the idea of using a duck (Donald) and 1000s of rubber duckies to shame trump for not releasing his tax returns. Donald duck, trump ducking releasing his taxes, get it?
    Me I'm just having alittle fun with it.
    Oh I see. Lol, that's silly (not on your part). Even now, I don't even come close to thinking about Donald Duck when I hear the name Donald Trump, because Trump is a household name himself. Donald Duck doesn't trump Trump in adult pop culture IMO. Ha.
    Agree, if you seen any of the Podesta emails about her character and temperament you get clued into how unhuman Hilliary is, explains how unfunny and unpopular she and her duck thing are.
    Totally unbecoming of the future POTUS, yet she wonders why aren't I ahead 50 points.
    Lol. No, I don't agree with your assessment of Clinton at all, the silly Donald Duck thing aside, and I have read plenty of the emails.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,875
    JC29856 said:

lukin2006 said:

What if somebody has these emails (real possibility) and releases them after the election and it shows what most of the anti-clinton crowd suspect?

If I had to guess, somebody has them. I don't think releasing them before or after the election will matter.

If I had to guess something like the DNC or Hilliary campaign being involved in a murder is about the only thing that would matter.
    Well we know that you think she had JFK jr. murdered, so I'm assuming that one will come out shortly.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

lukin2006 said:

What if somebody has these emails (real possibility) and releases them after the election and it shows what most of the anti-clinton crowd suspect?

If I had to guess, somebody has them. I don't think releasing them before or after the election will matter.

If I had to guess something like the DNC or Hilliary campaign being involved in a murder is about the only thing that would matter.
    Well we know that you think she had JFK jr. murdered, so I'm assuming that one will come out shortly.
    OOoooowww!!! Podesta duck-man burn!!!!
    Go easy I was made in china of Polyvinyl chloride.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

lukin2006 said:

If that's your starting point for truth, the rest is suspect.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I fear that JC is almost to the breaking point mentally.
    An electoral ass kicking in a couple of weeks might be the nail in the coffin.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

lukin2006 said:

If that's your starting point for truth, the rest is suspect.
    I finally replied to your numerous JFK trolling, I would ask you to find my post about JFK but I know it is against the rules to call someone out on an earlier post. I wouldn't want to see either of us suspended or banned. You want to risk it?
  • Options

BTW - that's an unbelievably cute kid in the picture. How old now?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,310
    JC29856 said:

lukin2006 said:

well we know even admitting sexual assault hasn't stopped some from supporting Trump so at this point who really knows what the jumping off point is for these candidates.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Thanks man. He's much, much older now. He just turned 8. Loves Pearl Jam and hates Donald Trump. Smart kid.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    a 12 million shakedown from a Muzzy Moroccan king was mine
    http://nypost.com/2016/10/21/does-hillary-clinton-still-owe-the-king-of-morocco-a-12-million-favor/
    does he get half and half for 12 million from her
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Thanks man. He's much, much older now. He just turned 8. Loves Pearl Jam and hates Donald Trump. Smart kid.
    It's so funny you say that. I have an 8 year old daughter and she really dislikes Trump. She says he is mean all the time to people. I wonder if she hears things that I"m talking about or what. But I asked her yesterday...do you guys talk about this in school? In she said yes. She said that most of her class doesn't like Trump but a few kids do. My guess is this is all a direct reflection of the parents. I live in a red district (suburban Richmond) in a blue state. This gives me hope to hear that the kids don't like Trump.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

http://nypost.com/2016/10/21/does-hillary-clinton-still-owe-the-king-of-morocco-a-12-million-favor/

I faxed a memo to all african countries advising them the best way to not be cluster bombed.
    RE: A cool $12M
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

I faxed a memo to all african countries advising them the best way to not be cluster bombed.
    You faxed it? Did you watch Murder She Wrote while it was being sent?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

You faxed it? Did you watch Murder She Wrote while it was being sent?
    You think my use of the word "cool" was too harsh?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

It's so funny you say that. I have an 8 year old daughter and she really dislikes Trump. She says he is mean all the time to people. I wonder if she hears things that I"m talking about or what. But I asked her yesterday...do you guys talk about this in school? In she said yes. She said that most of her class doesn't like Trump but a few kids do. My guess is this is all a direct reflection of the parents. I live in a red district (suburban Richmond) in a blue state. This gives me hope to hear that the kids don't like Trump.
    my 7 year old daughter asked if we could "watch more Donald Trump" this morning before school. I laughed and said no. she was watching some of debate 3 with me. And yeah, she probably hears me talk to my wife about all of his nonsense.

She also begs me to take her to go see PJ and always asks if we can watch another Rousey (UFC) fight.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

Don't send it to latin or south American countries. They are gonna just wait for the totally open borders they heard were discussed in Brazil with the future first lady. #Ay dios mio/oye ve
  • Options
    rssesq said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

Don't send it to latin or south American countries. They are gonna just wait for the totally open borders they heard were discussed in Brazil with the future first lady. #Ay dios mio/oye ve
    Okay, Im out, going to knock back a few Bell Two Hearted Ales before my partner gets home.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

my 7 year old daughter asked if we could "watch more Donald Trump" this morning before school. I laughed and said no. she was watching some of debate 3 with me. And yeah, she probably hears me talk to my wife about all of his nonsense.

She also begs me to take her to go see PJ and always asks if we can watch another Rousey (UFC) fight.
    What the hell's going on in your house?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

A couple of months ago my son and I were in the car and he said, "Dad, what does Donald Trump mean when he says Americans will be burying their children?"
    That's when all his moronic talk throughout the primaries had officially gone too far. If a child is worrying about that coming from someone who wants to be their leader- what the hall isn't their to worry about and be scared of as a kid?
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

A couple of months ago my son and I were in the car and he said, "Dad, what does Donald Trump mean when he says Americans will be burying their children?"
    That's when all his moronic talk throughout the primaries had officially gone too far. If a child is worrying about that coming from someone who wants to be their leader- what the hall isn't their to worry about and be scared of as a kid?
    Has your son ever asking about the other crook? Because it would only be fair that he get the truth about her, too. I'm sure you don't want him growing up believing in a crook. Does he understand what happened to Sanders? The truth is out there, don't mislead him.... Because he'll be very disappointed in a few years when he comes to find the truth.
    Don't be that dad.
  • Options
    I've been on many campaigns over the years and I think I'll let my son decide what is ethical to him if he ever chooses to follow in his old man's footsteps and be in politics.
    People saying scary things like parents will be burying their children...I will tell him that person is full of crap.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Has your son ever asking about the other crook? Because it would only be fair that he get the truth about her, too. I'm sure you don't want him growing up believing in a crook. Does he understand what happened to Sanders? The truth is out there, don't mislead him.... Because he'll be very disappointed in a few years when he comes to find the truth.
    Don't be that dad.
    Yes, somehow those internal emails led to a 4 mm vote delta. In fairness, I'm excluding the tens of millions of people that attended his rallies.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Asked whether she was warned that using a private email account conflicted with federal record-keeping rules, Clinton responded that “she does not recall being advised, cautioned, or warned, she does not recall that it was ever suggested to her, and she does not recall participating in any communication, conversation, or meeting in which it was discussed.”

Versus

Mrs. Clinton said in the emails she was suffering from “blackberry blues” because she was told not to use her phone because it wasn't secure:

“David – Sorry to be so tardy in responding. I’ve had blackberry blues. I can’t use mine all day long since my whole office is a SCIF [Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility]. I don’t yet have a computer and I had to change my address and lost some of my traffic.”
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    edited October 2016

I've been on many campaigns over the years and I think I'll let my son decide what is ethical to him if he ever chooses to follow in his old man's footsteps and be in politics.
    People saying scary things like parents will be burying their children...I will tell him that person is full of crap.

Are they? Every time some US service man/woman is killed overseas because America in nosing around/war mongering some family somewhere is burying their child/family member/friend/member of the community valuable citizen that we'll never find out what their contribution to society could have been. Then not to mention that many upon thousands and thousands of non us citizens die at the hands of a 550 billion dollar a year military machine.
    Post edited by lukin2006 on
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    lukin2006 said:

Are they? Every time some US service man/woman is killed overseas because America in nosing around/war mongering some family somewhere is burying their child/family member/friend/member of the community valuable citizen that we'll never find out what their contribution to society could have been. Then not to mention that many upon thousands and thousands of non us citizens die at the hands of a 550 billion dollar a year military machine.
    Good point but don't forget about the increase and gains in your portfolio when you wake up the next morning, if you're lucky enough to have one.
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

A fair point but it's not as if Trump is going to change that. In fact he regularly talks about increasing military spending.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

lukin2006 said:

A fair point but it's not as if Trump is going to change that. In fact he regularly talks about increasing military spending.
    That might be his public position, his private position may be different.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

lukin2006 said:

That might be his public position, his private position may be different.
    ooooooh no you didn't!!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,600
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Don't be that dad.
    Yes, somehow those internal emails led to a 4 mm vote delta. In fairness, I'm excluding the tens of millions of people that attended his rallies.
    Don't forget all the voters who were suppressed
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    mrussel1 said:

lukin2006 said:

Agree he won't change it...

But the only reason to spend 1/2 trillion a year on military is to ramp up a war machine...for eventual war...

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
This discussion has been closed.