Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016

Free said:

Kat said:

If you find my hopes and dreams for my country to be hilarious, you could find a more polite way to express it. You do that emoji to a lot of people and it's very rude. I still have to moderate you...see Posting Guidelines #1. Thank you.

You just sound kind of naïve. We all know who her donors are: The 1% and big banks and industries and lobbyists. She's not looking out for the little guy. But feel free to keep yourself entertained by that notion.

Bernie Sanders, based on small Donations alone, from real people who work hard to make a living, received a record breaking amounts of money. Hillary Clinton did not, she only gets big money from big money donors. She serves big money and always has, she can say one thing but we'll see if she does what she says, won't we!
    SmalI donor here. I gave Hillary Clinton 50 dollars (and some time on top of that treasure). She serves me well enough.

I'm especially looking forward to my 5:00 AM shift at the polls on election day. I signed up to observe poll opening procedures in my precinct to make sure that none of the senior citizens running my polling center rig the election. Then I do a few more hours making myself available to voters who have questions and/or want to file a complaint with the election commission if something goes wrong.

These volunteer opportunities are available to any and all . . . because here in America, we have open, honest, fair elections run by we the people who care enough to build up our world instead of tear it down. Our democracy gives me great pride, and it is an honor for me to participate in it.
    Wow. That's democracy right there. Now all you have to do is a small amount of research, probably not on c-span but it's out there, to find many discrepancies in what you just said. Now I'm not saying it's completely polluted, after Clinton is one of a handful of rotten politicians.

Oh and I believe there is a leak out there that talks about their grassroots donations.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

If you find my hopes and dreams for my country to be hilarious, you could find a more polite way to express it. You do that emoji to a lot of people and it's very rude. I still have to moderate you...see Posting Guidelines #1. Thank you.

You just sound kind of naïve. We all know who her donors are: The 1% and big banks and industries and lobbyists. She's not looking out for the little guy. But feel free to keep yourself entertained by that notion.

Bernie Sanders, based on small Donations alone, from real people who work hard to make a living, received a record breaking amounts of money. Hillary Clinton did not, she only gets big money from big money donors. She serves big money and always has, she can say one thing but we'll see if she does what she says, won't we!
    SmalI donor here. I gave Hillary Clinton 50 dollars (and some time on top of that treasure). She serves me well enough.

I'm especially looking forward to my 5:00 AM shift at the polls on election day. I signed up to observe poll opening procedures in my precinct to make sure that none of the senior citizens running my polling center rig the election. Then I do a few more hours making myself available to voters who have questions and/or want to file a complaint with the election commission if something goes wrong.

These volunteer opportunities are available to any and all . . . because here in America, we have open, honest, fair elections run by we the people who care enough to build up our world instead of tear it down. Our democracy gives me great pride, and it is an honor for me to participate in it.
    Wow. That's democracy right there. Now all you have to do is a small amount of research, probably not on c-span but it's out there, to find many discrepancies in what you just said. Now I'm not saying it's completely polluted, after Clinton is one of a handful of rotten politicians.

Oh and I believe there is a leak out there that talks about their grassroots donations.
    What discrepancies?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    I make the assumption that free American voters freely do whatever fucking research they want, and then show up up on election day by their own free choice, and then freely select the candidate they want. I see nothing wrong with that system.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,656

I make the assumption that free American voters freely do whatever fucking research they want, and then show up up on election day by their own free choice, and then freely select the candidate they want. I see nothing wrong with that system.

But but but Hillary and Bill and the Media and all the Fortune 100 companies have brainwashed the electorate so they don't have a choice as to who they vote for.
    It's rigged dammit :dizzy:
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016

I don't disagree but 99.9% of the impediments obstructions and restrictions have already taken place well before election day.

Ironic that you use the letters free together 4 times when this year's election will cost $1,000,000,000.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

:open_mouth:

But but but Hillary and Bill and the Media and all the Fortune 100 companies have brainwashed the electorate so they don't have a choice as to who they vote for.
    There should be two equal divisions in a true democracy, the candidates and the voters.

More moronic statements.
    What impediments and obstructions? Has any police force kept anyone here from reading and writing anything they want about either candidate? Did anyone here go to the polls on their primary day or caucus and have the police force stop them from voting for whom they want? Has your life been threatened, or have you been threatened with imprisonment because you publicly spoke out against government corruption or you spoke in favor of candidate? Please show me the evidence that you personally have had your free speech or free press imposed upon, or that you personally are being kept from voting for whom you want. I don't even see the people at the recent Pence town halls threatening to overthrow the government being locked up. We've got 10s of thousands of people gathering at rallies against Clinton and Obama exhibiting the ugliest, most frightening mass hysteria I've ever seen. And one or two people get arrested for disturbing the peace. Nobody is being shipped off to the gulag or rotting in a dark jail cell because of their political dissent.

Cry all you want about John Podesta. If he holds that much power over you personally, then that's your issue. But John Podesta and the DNC be damned, I can still show up on election day and vote for whomever the hell I want.
    And by the way, I just did a Google search: "How much money do Americans spend on Halloween?"

In 2015, 6.9 billion.

It kind of doesn't bother me that we spend 1 billion dollars over 3 years to elect a president when we spend 7 billion on a single day feeding children candy.

What impediments and obstructions? Has any police force kept anyone here from reading and writing anything they want about either candidate? Did anyone here go to the polls on their primary day or caucus and have the police force stop them from voting for whom they want? Has your life been threatened, or have you been threatened with imprisonment because you publicly spoke out against government corruption or you spoke in favor of candidate? Please show me the evidence that you personally have had your free speech or free press imposed upon, or that you personally are being kept from voting for whom you want. I don't even see the people at the recent Pence town halls threatening to overthrow the government being locked up. We've got 10s of thousands of people gathering at rallies against Clinton and Obama exhibiting the ugliest, most frightening mass hysteria I've ever seen. And one or two people get arrested for disturbing the peace. Nobody is being shipped off to the gulag or rotting in a dark jail cell because of their political dissent.

Cry all you want about John Podesta. If he holds that much power over you personally, then that's your issue. But John Podesta and the DNC be damned, I can still show up on election day and vote for whomever the hell I want.

"... I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight"
    Ed Vedder

And by the way, I just did a Google search: "How much money do Americans spend on Halloween?"

In 2015, 6.9 billion.

It kind of doesn't bother me that we spend 1 billion dollars over 3 years to elect a president when we spend 7 billion on a single day feeding children candy.

With modern technology it is the easiest of tasks for a media, guided by a narrow group of political manipulators, to speak constantly of democracy and freedom while urging regime changes everywhere on earth but at home. A curious condition of a republic based roughly on the original Roman model is that it cannot allow true political parties to share in government. What then is a true political party: one that is based firmly in the interest of a class be it workers or fox hunters. Officially we have two parties which are in fact wings of a common party of property with two right wings. Corporate wealth finances each. Since the property party controls every aspect of media they have had decades to create a false reality for a citizenry largely uneducated by public schools that teach conformity with an occasional advanced degree in consumerism.
    Gore Vidal
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited October 2016

I guess all those reports of voter suppression in NY, AZ, CA, WI and more states are just fairy tales... Like everything else...
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Republicans pressured the State Department on Monday to remove Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy after newly released FBI records showed he offered a "quid pro quo" with federal authorities during the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Documents revealed claims that Kennedy tried to horse-trade with the FBI, offering additional slots for the bureau overseas if they would de-classify a particular email from Clinton’s server marked “SECRET.” The files also revealed he repeatedly tried to “influence” the bureau’s decision when his offer was denied, even taking his plea up the chain of command.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said at a campaign rally in Wisconsin that the new revelation was worse than Watergate.

"This is one of the great miscarriages of justice in the history of our country," he said.

Trump went on to accuse the State Department of "trying to cover up Hillary's crimes of sending classified information on a server our enemies could easily access."

He also blasted Kennedy, saying his actions were a sign of a "cover-up."

"The FBI documents show that Under-Secretary of State Patrick Kennedy made the request for altering classification as part of a 'quid pro quo,' in other words a deal," Trump told supporters. "This is felony corruption. Under-Secretary Kennedy needs to resign."

On Tuesday morning, State Department spokesman John Kirby insisted on "Fox & Friends" there was no quid pro quo as described in the FBI documents.

Before his rally Monday, Trump described the actions by the State Department to Fox News' Carl Cameron as "a criminal act," while also hurling criticisms at fellow Republicans.

"It's a crime, and I hear the Republicans are going to hold hearings after the election, why would you hold them after the election? We want to hold those hearings before the election," Trump said. "It's a criminal act and it's incredible that they can do this and get away with it."

Earlier, Republican lawmakers pounced on the revelation, calling for Kennedy’s removal or resignation.

In a joint statement, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., called Kennedy’s actions “extremely disturbing” and “reckless.”

“Someone who would try to get classification markings doctored should not continue serving in the State Department or retain access to classified information. Therefore, President Obama and Secretary Kerry should immediately remove Under Secretary Kennedy pending a full investigation," they said.

North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr, a Republican, hammered Clinton and the State Department in a series of tweets.

Secretary Clinton & her team deliberately set up a personal server on which to conduct official, often classified, government business.
    — Richard Burr (@SenatorBurr) October 17, 2016

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,246

Republicans pressured the State Department on Monday to remove Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy after newly released FBI records showed he offered a "quid pro quo" with federal authorities during the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Documents revealed claims that Kennedy tried to horse-trade with the FBI, offering additional slots for the bureau overseas if they would de-classify a particular email from Clinton’s server marked “SECRET.” The files also revealed he repeatedly tried to “influence” the bureau’s decision when his offer was denied, even taking his plea up the chain of command.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said at a campaign rally in Wisconsin that the new revelation was worse than Watergate.

"This is one of the great miscarriages of justice in the history of our country," he said.

Trump went on to accuse the State Department of "trying to cover up Hillary's crimes of sending classified information on a server our enemies could easily access."

"The FBI documents show that Under-Secretary of State Patrick Kennedy made the request for altering classification as part of a 'quid pro quo,' in other words a deal," Trump told supporters. "This is felony corruption. Under-Secretary Kennedy needs to resign."

On Tuesday morning, State Department spokesman John Kirby insisted on "Fox & Friends" there was no quid pro quo as described in the FBI documents.

Before his rally Monday, Trump described the actions by the State Department to Fox News' Carl Cameron as "a criminal act," while also hurling criticisms at fellow Republicans.

"It's a crime, and I hear the Republicans are going to hold hearings after the election, why would you hold them after the election? We want to hold those hearings before the election," Trump said. "It's a criminal act and it's incredible that they can do this and get away with it."

Earlier, Republican lawmakers pounced on the revelation, calling for Kennedy’s removal or resignation.

In a joint statement, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., called Kennedy’s actions “extremely disturbing” and “reckless.”

“Someone who would try to get classification markings doctored should not continue serving in the State Department or retain access to classified information. Therefore, President Obama and Secretary Kerry should immediately remove Under Secretary Kennedy pending a full investigation," they said.

North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr, a Republican, hammered Clinton and the State Department in a series of tweets.

Secretary Clinton & her team deliberately set up a personal server on which to conduct official, often classified, government business.

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

Yeah...and none of this was found to be true. This is Fox News trying to make old news new news.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

Yeah...and none of this was found to be true. This is Fox News trying to make old news new news.
    a kool-aid smile !

Godfather.

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

a kool-aid smile !

Godfather.

The FBI didn't change its classification of the email, and the State Department did not approve the FBI's request to increase personnel in Iraq, so it seems there was neither a quid nor a quo. The email was released to the public in May 2015 in redacted form and concerned possible arrests in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/17/498278990/state-department-and-fbi-deny-quid-pro-quo-on-email-classification

Keep your head in the sand dude.

Put it in perspective....Kennedy sees an email that was marked classified that likely had no reason to be marked. He asked for it to be unmarked....this happens all the time.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    ".....this happens all the time"
    When the Clintons are involved
    rssesq said:

".....this happens all the time"
    When the Clintons are involved

playbook! i should have joined the hilliary team so i could have received an official copy.

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

And this is a former BernieBro gone Clinton #1 fanboy making excuse after excuse after excuse... According to this guy Clinton and her staff

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

a kool-aid smile !

Godfather.

The FBI didn't change its classification of the email, and the State Department did not approve the FBI's request to increase personnel in Iraq, so it seems there was neither a quid nor a quo. The email was released to the public in May 2015 in redacted form and concerned possible arrests in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/17/498278990/state-department-and-fbi-deny-quid-pro-quo-on-email-classification

Put it in perspective....Kennedy sees an email that was marked classified that likely had no reason to be marked. He asked for it to be unmarked....this happens all the time.
    Clinton and her team could do no wrong. All you will hear are excuses from these guys, godfather. We won't hear from Clinton, but we'll sure hear the endless excuses by her ground troops.
    As a matter of fact some of these clintonites are impressed wjth how Clinton operates.
    tonifig8 said:

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

And this is a former BernieBro gone Clinton #1 fanboy making excuse after excuse after excuse... According to this guy Clinton and her staff

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

a kool-aid smile !

Godfather.

Clinton and her team could do no wrong. All you will hear are excuses from these guys, godfather. We won't hear from Clinton, but we'll sure hear the endless excuses by her ground troops.
    As a matter of fact some of these clintonites are impressed wjth how Clinton operates.
    All this posting and it comes down to this...the FBI didn't change the email classification and more agents weren't sent overseas.

If one or both had occurred you might have something.

edited October 2016
    imagel
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    JC29856 said:

imagel

Someone put together a graphic....must be true

• pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    so we get to add inciting riots to Clinton's list of charges...i dont have enough popcorn for all this

tonifig8 said:

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

a kool-aid smile !

Godfather.

All this posting and it comes down to this...the FBI didn't change the email classification and more agents weren't sent overseas.

One thing is certain. You were a former BernieBro , gone #1 Clinton fanboy. Another thing that's certain is that you have come up with an endless amount of excuses for every single matter concerning Clinton. There is not one instance in which you've been critical of her- you clearly put a politician above our country. Wait you were critical of her for actually talking to the press after 9 months of dodging.

endless excuses. that's all its been. It's impressive, but how about we here from the candidate. Can you post a link to her responses to all these leaks? I would love to know which policy she intends to pursue, the one she gave to wall st or the public one.... Enough with your endless excuses. Let's hear from the boss
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,918
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

a kool-aid smile !

Godfather.

One thing is certain. You were a former BernieBro , gone #1 Clinton fanboy. Another thing that's certain is that you have come up with an endless amount of excuses for every single matter concerning Clinton. There is not one instance in which you've been critical of her- you clearly put a politician above our country. Wait you were critical of her for actually talking to the press after 9 months of dodging.

endless excuses. that's all its been. It's impressive, but how about we here from the candidate. Can you post a link to her responses to all these leaks? I would love to know which policy she intends to pursue, the one she gave to wall st or the public one.... Enough with your endless excuses. Let's hear from the boss
    What would she gain from responding to the links? The anti-Hillary folks have already made their over blown conclusions about every topic.
  • JC29856 said:

imagel

The bigger question is why is United Airlines charging $98.10 to $390.25 for flights to Chicago? What other city, other than Phoenix, did the flights originate from?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

from FOXNEWS

Godfather.

a kool-aid smile !

Godfather.

I'm not willing to accuse her of anything that isn't true. You have a lot of opinions but no proof.

This discussion has been closed.