Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    tonifig8 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I assume Hillary doesn't believe Bill's accuser at all... If that is the case I am not really sure what to think of the repeated reference to something Bill Clinton did (something that hasn't been proven any more than Trump's child rape accusation has been), as though it has some bearing on what Donald Trump said. Is it supposed to change how we feel about Trump's misogyny or what? And why are Bill's issues being brought up so much anyhow? If Hillary were accused of rape that would be a lot more relevant (but still wouldn't negate what Trump is like at all). Even if there were any reason to think that that Hillary knew that Bill raped a woman and doesn't care, that would hold some water. But there is no evidence of that. So I am not really sure how the story is supposed to reflect badly on Hillary Clinton unless someone has proof that she has proof that Bill raped someone and that Hillary doesn't mind.

The victim's would respond to you in this way...

https://youtu.be/NvoRcPXURwg

I guess what you have to decide is whether all these women are just liars.
    It's hilarious - they claim I'm out of line as if Clinton has not demonstrated Over and over and over to be a liar. And all they do is make one excuse after another for her, over and over and over... It's that simple. Julian Assange is a complete rapist, but not Bill. Blows my fucking mind.

Oh and if you think Bill isn't a rapist, Hilliary Clinton is rapping the United States of America. Might I add, with no Vaseline
    I find it odd that so many women have the same story, that Bill abused them and Hillary silenced them but that's no biggie. But saying something makes another guy the worst thing ever.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    So you're choosing to ignore all the shit that Trump has done and been accused of, even though he's the one running for office? K.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I dont want Bill Clinton, or his wife, in the WH.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    This whole, "yeah, but...but Bill" is really fucking amateur and childish. If Bill raped women (not just accused of), then he needs to pay the price. Donald Trump has admitted to sexual assault. I don't want him anywhere representing my country in any capacity.
    unsung said:

Yeah I got that, lol. I just don't see why you feel the need to negate Trump's actions to express that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

This whole, "yeah, but...but Bill" is really fucking amateur and childish. If Bill raped women (not just accused of), then he needs to pay the price. Donald Trump has admitted to sexual assault. I don't want him anywhere representing my country in any capacity.

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Yeah I got that, lol. I just don't see why you feel the need to negate Trump's actions to express that.
    This whole "Yeah, but...but Trump..." Is getting really old. Her character is what is turning people off. Yet most supporters not only defend her character and ask why it relates to bill, but also deflects right to "What about Trump."
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

I just find the whole thing hypocritical.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Hilliary is sympathetic to Muslims
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    JC29856 said:

Good. Me too. How about you?
    JC29856 said:

Cool. All humans should be.
    Hilliary says DT hasn't paid taxes in 20 years...she should release his tax returns.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,382
    edited October 2016
    Just nitpicking here but why doesn't Hillary wear an American flag pin during the debates? (Sorry, meant for debate thread)
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    The flag pin shit is absurd in this thread as well.
    mcgruff10 said:

Just nitpicking here but why doesn't Hillary wear an American flag pin during the debates? (Sorry, meant for debate thread)

Already said this...Israeli flag it's hidden under her jacket.
    JC29856 said:

Hilliary says DT hasn't paid taxes in 20 years...she should release his tax returns.

She said she assumes.

Do you sympathize with Muslims or not?

No it s not. She s running for president of the United state of America. All of a sudden we can't represent america? Maybe she should wear a un pin instead?
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

She said she assumes.

Go look at my 3500 posts and decide for yourself.
    mcgruff10 said:

No it s not. She s running for president of the United state of America. All of a sudden we can't represent america? Maybe she should wear a un pin instead?
    Wow. Game changer.
    mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Wow. Game changer.
    Like I said, nitpicking on my part. But thanks for the sarcasm
    To correct Hilliary 67% of the people didn't re-elect her...as I doubt 100% of the population voted.
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

She said she assumes.

I usually ignore your inaccuracies and distortions but Hilliary said this..
    "It's sort of amusing to hear someone who hasn't paid federal income taxes in maybe 20 years". Ignoring that her husband put into the code those tax avoidance provisions that Trump legally takes advantage of, she cleary states he didn't pay taxes in maybe 20 years, maybe referring to 18 or 20 years.
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

She said she assumes.

I usually ignore your inaccuracies and distortions but Hilliary said this..
    "It's sort of amusing to hear someone who hasn't paid federal income taxes in maybe 20 years". Ignoring that her husband put into the code those tax avoidance provisions that Trump legally takes advantage of, she cleary states he didn't pay taxes in maybe 20 years, maybe referring to 18 or 20 years.

And what was his reply?
    When Hilliary says DT is unfit to be president, what is the fitness criteria? Has she explained it other than referring to temperament?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    Free said:

The thinner the crust, the better.

Our first agreement, I believe.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Free said:

Damn good.
    unsung said:

You just don't want a white house at all.

www.headstonesband.com

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

This whole "Yeah, but...but Trump..." Is getting really old. Her character is what is turning people off. Yet most supporters not only defend her character and ask why it relates to bill, but also deflects right to "What about Trump."
    Bill had a/some consensual affair(s). He is accused of rape and nothing has been proven. Not running for president.

Trump has admitted on audio recording he sexually assaults women when he sees fit. He is also accused of rape which has not been proven. Running for president.

Which of these should we be paying attention to?

www.headstonesband.com

Free said:

Yes, thin crust is where it's at.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,565
    I know I'm being lazing here and not reading back several pages but why are we talking about Bill Clinton here? Other than of how he might influence this election or if Hillary wins how he might affect the presidency, why is Bill up on stage here?

And I wonder about this- other than in the technical, legal sense, are Hillary and Bill even a couple any more?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125

Free said:

Damn good.
    That's boxed pizza garbage just like Trump , we here on Long Island eat pizza from pizzeria shops !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.