Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited October 2016
    I don't like doughy pizza, it's a personal preference for NY pizza!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    What kind of man wants some wimpy pizza you have to fold it to eat it.
    Give me something I can sink my teeth into.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I'm really starting to believe that we to enact standards on voting based on these two candidates.

That sounds Constitutional.
    It's in there, right next to gun control.
    Right after "well-regulated"?
    What kind of twisted logic ignores those words printed explicitly and inserts some imaginary ones about voting control?
    heller disagrees with you
    Heller isn't in the Constitution.
    So we shouldn't respect Supreme Court decisions?
    I didn't say that, I'm just pointing out that the argument made zero sense.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    rgambs said:

You mean sink your fork into?
    Is there simply to much money ridding on her that no one can touch her? Meaning there's is no way in hell she's going anywhere because of the amount of money involved here
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I'm really starting to believe that we to enact standards on voting based on these two candidates.

What kind of twisted logic ignores those words printed explicitly and inserts some imaginary ones about voting control?
    What kind ignores art 1 sec VIII where it states expressly what federal powers the federal government has?
    Taht has zero to do with your argument for literacy tests and poll taxes. That's covered under the equal protection clause.
    Here's a newsflash for you....

You can't argue U.S. Constitution facts with an anti-government person. They are all constitutional scholars.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    tonifig8 said:

Is there simply to much money ridding on her that no one can touch her? Meaning there's is no way in hell she's going anywhere because of the amount of money involved here

Without a doubt.
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

You mean sink your fork into?
    Preferably, yes!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,382
    rgambs said:

deep dish pizza is fake pizza imo. you need to be able to fold that baby in half! let the grease run down your arm! lol My wife and I had a spectacular margarita pie last night....I had four slices. If that was deep dish pizza I'd have one piece and be full.
    We should have a taste test in a battleground state!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • This election is just nuts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJW4tO_JkkA
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Good for those guys.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

This election is just nuts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJW4tO_JkkA

It seems like regardless who is elected your country will Make America Rape Again.
    Watch this video like you did the Trump video

https://youtu.be/zHh73fkDUIs
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,869
    I assume Hillary doesn't believe Bill's accuser at all... If that is the case I am not really sure what to think of the repeated reference to something Bill Clinton did (something that hasn't been proven any more than Trump's child rape accusation has been), as though it has some bearing on what Donald Trump said. Is it supposed to change how we feel about Trump's misogyny or what? And why are Bill's issues being brought up so much anyhow? If Hillary were accused of rape that would be a lot more relevant (but still wouldn't negate what Trump is like at all). Even if there were any reason to think that that Hillary knew that Bill raped a woman and doesn't care, that would hold some water. But there is no evidence of that. So I am not really sure how the story is supposed to reflect badly on Hillary Clinton unless someone has proof that she has proof that Bill raped someone and that Hillary doesn't mind.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

I assume Hillary doesn't believe Bill's accuser at all... If that is the case I am not really sure what to think of the repeated reference to something Bill Clinton did (something that hasn't been proven any more than Trump's child rape accusation has been), as though it has some bearing on what Donald Trump said. Is it supposed to change how we feel about Trump's misogyny or what? And why are Bill's issues being brought up so much anyhow? If Hillary were accused of rape that would be a lot more relevant (but still wouldn't negate what Trump is like at all). Even if there were any reason to think that that Hillary knew that Bill raped a woman and doesn't care, that would hold some water. But there is no evidence of that. So I am not really sure how the story is supposed to reflect badly on Hillary Clinton unless someone has proof that she has proof that Bill raped someone and that Hillary doesn't mind.

Let's be real. Even if the proof, shit a video of him rapping, you guys would still come out with some excuse. Just as its been the case all along.
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Let's be real. Even if the proof, shit a video of him rapping, you guys would still come out with some excuse. Just as its been the case all along.
    I take that as an insult, and complete and utter bullshit. Nothing has "been the case all along" because there has never been any proof. I sure as fuck wouldn't defend Bill Clinton if I saw proof he raped someone any more than I would Trump and it's offensive that you would suggest it.
    It still wouldn't change the fact that Bill Clinton is not running for president of course.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I take that as an insult, and complete and utter bullshit. Nothing has "been the case all along" because there has never been any proof. I sure as fuck wouldn't defend Bill Clinton if I saw proof he raped someone any more than I would Trump and it's offensive that you would suggest it.
    It still wouldn't change the fact that Bill Clinton is not running for president of course.
    This. Perfectly said.
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

You are off the reservation here...your hatred of Clinton seems to be eroding your ability to think rationally.
    PJ_Soul said:

The victim's would respond to you in this way...

https://youtu.be/NvoRcPXURwg

I guess what you have to decide is whether all these women are just liars.
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

The victim's would respond to you in this way...

https://youtu.be/NvoRcPXURwg

I guess what you have to decide is whether all these women are just liars.
    It's hilarious - they claim I'm out of line as if Clinton has not demonstrated Over and over and over to be a liar. And all they do is make one excuse after another for her, over and over and over... It's that simple. Julian Assange is a complete rapist, but not Bill. Blows my fucking mind.

Oh and if you think Bill isn't a rapist, Hilliary Clinton is rapping the United States of America. Might I add, with no Vaseline
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
    edited October 2016
    A Breitbart video? Forgive me if I am a little skeptical of your source. That is shady as hell.
    Look, equally for Bill Clinton and Trump - they have both been accused of rape, and they are both denying it. The accusations concern me very much... yet there is no proof. Until there is, what am I really supposed to say? The accusations are out there, we are all aware of them (well, you only seem aware of the ones against Clinton, but most of us are aware of the accusations against both). You seem pretty focused on the ones accusing Clinton but seem completely unconcerned about the ones accusing Trump (including his own ex wife). Why is that? Trump is the guy on the ballot, not Clinton. I am not sure how much responsibility you expect us to lay on Hillary. She didn't rape anyone. Also, the Trump campaign is using it as an attack while pretending the accusations against Trump don't exist, and Trump's supporters are disseminating propaganda to try and convince everyone Clinton is a rapist. Doesn't that strike you as odd?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    If these Wall St speeches are as innocuous & harmless as Clinton supporters claim, why first hide them & now lie & suggest they're fakes?
    Good question...Greenwald
    As these internal documents demonstrate, a central component of the Clinton campaign strategy is ensuring that journalists they believe favorable to Clinton are tasked to report the stories which the campaign wants circulated.

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/
    edited October 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

A Breitbart video? Forgive me if I am a little skeptical of your source. That is shady as hell.
    Look, equally for Bill Clinton and Trump - they have both been accused of rape, and they are both denying it. The accusations concern me very much... yet there is no proof. Until there is, what am I really supposed to say? The accusations are out there, we are all aware of them (well, you only seem aware of the ones against Clinton, but most of us are aware of the accusations against both). You seem pretty focused on the ones accusing Clinton but seem completely unconcerned about the ones accusing Trump (including his own ex wife). Why is that? Trump is the guy on the ballot, not Clinton. I am not sure how much responsibility you expect us to lay on Hillary. She didn't rape anyone. Also, the Trump campaign is using it as an attack while pretending the accusations against Trump don't exist, and Trump's supporters are disseminating propaganda to try and convince everyone Clinton is a rapist. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

First the fact a breitbart reporter is interviewing real women who have been making the same complaints prior to breitbart even existing should not make you more skeptical. You are choosing to be skeptical because confronting the accusation that Hillary victim shamed them is uncomfortable to you. These women's allegations have never been disproven and you are choosing to buy into the Clinton narrative that they are liars who are unworthy of attention.

Second, I don't care about Bill and Hillary's actions any more or any less then Trump's. Their actions are all repugnant. I am the one being consistent here and all I have ever pointed out is that the Hillary supporters should do the same. Acknowledge that she is not some great defender of women. Acknowledge that she shamed victims to preserve Bill and her political career. She raped no one but she participated in the destruction of real victims.
    edited October 2016
    Um, no, that is not what I think and nothing is uncomfortable for me, I actually have no idea what Hillary may have said about them or of it was victim shaming or not, or participated in the "destruction" of victims, and I am not a Hillary supporter, lol. Also, I have never ever thought of Hillary as a great champion for women. That never even crossed my mind. No, these accusations haven't been disproven, and they haven't been proven either. Same goes for Trump's accusers. That's it. I am not in defense of anyone in this scenario, and I never called anyone a liar at all. Didn't even come close to doing that.

I do, though, think it's significant that the man running for POTUS has been accused of rape and is now on record talking about using women as sex objects and assaulting them. I don't honestly give the spouse of the other candidate too much thought, just like I don't give Trump's wife much thought. Looking at the candidates, Trump is the only one accused of rape.
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

First the fact a breitbart reporter is interviewing real women who have been making the same complaints prior to breitbart even existing should not make you more skeptical. You are choosing to be skeptical because confronting the accusation that Hillary victim shamed them is uncomfortable to you. These women's allegations have never been disproven and you are choosing to buy into the Clinton narrative that they are liars who are unworthy of attention.

Second, I don't care about Bill and Hillary's actions any more or any less then Trump's. Their actions are all repugnant. I am the one being consistent here and all I have ever pointed out is that the Hillary supporters should do the same. Acknowledge that she is not some great defender of women. Acknowledge that she shamed victims to preserve Bill and her political career. She raped no one but she participated in the destruction of real victims.
    Great post! Some democrats (and republicans) will champion and vote for whoever the DNC puts fourth as their candidate, no matter the sex, name, political history and transgressions.
    If their candidate loses then it's everybody else's fault, ex Al Gore.
    Fyi - Al Gore is campaigning for Hilliary, he likes the female masseuse, especially the Asian type. Not one not twice but three times he was accused of sexual assault or what some on here refer to as "infidelity".
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

What kind ignores art 1 sec VIII where it states expressly what federal powers the federal government has?
    Taht has zero to do with your argument for literacy tests and poll taxes. That's covered under the equal protection clause.

You can't argue U.S. Constitution facts with an anti-government person. They are all constitutional scholars.
    You can't argue the Constitution with a statist when they only want to follow certain parts.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    Hillary and Bill are a team. Whatever Bill did she was fine with it.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You can't argue the Constitution with a statist when they only want to follow certain parts.
    How does only following certain parts make one a statist? You really struggle with definitions.

Oh and very ironic statement from one who claims belief in the 2nd amendment but not the 14th.
    edited October 2016

Hillary and Bill are a team. Whatever Bill did she was fine with it.

Really? How do you know that? Source? I honestly have no idea what her real feelings are about Bill, what the deal is with their relationship, or what she thinks he did or didn't do. And frankly, I don't really care. I don't feel like it has an impact on her ability (or lackthereof) to be POTUS. Now of evidence came along telling us that she actively supported him raping someone or actively knows about it and doesn't care, that would be meaningful. But I have seen no evidence of that. Have you?
This discussion has been closed.