Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    JimmyV said:

I wish we could just vote already. Saw a flyer for early voting this morning which is a first for Massachusetts. Begins on 10/24 I believe. Really thinking about walking in right at 8am that day and getting it over with.

Let's hope the candidate you voted for doesn't have to govern from jail or doesn't end up watching the debates from home because he/she had to drop out. Hahaha...

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

To many of you to reply too. Let me get this straight you guys are afraid that a psycho path candidate is going to beat your queen because he has a bunch of deplorable supporters backing him? Am I getting that right? All this fear and pissing your pants because there are a few hundred former berniebros out there who are not voting for Clinton? All this fear because some rapist hiding in an embassy is leaking information about the DNC? Remember Clinton won by more then 4 million votes! You got this in the bag fellas.
    C'mon guys- you have nothing to fear and are only wasting your time responding to my post. Just hit the shadow block button and bam! Presto!! Your panties will remain clean for the rest of the day. Works like magic :)

No, I'm more afraid of people voting for Johnson, pulling votes from Clinton and sending Trump to the WH. It's pretty clear that Johnson voters are coming more from HRC than Trump at this point. Now as I've said several times, I think that will dissipate as we get closer to election day, but it's still a concern. Trump seems to have a 43/44% ceiling on support. Those are the deplorables + the good party people.
    I hate to tell you this, but the chances of both candidates dropping out in the next 30 days is ~.0000001%. So you're welcome to keep praying for that, but I'm not banking on it myself.
    I don't pray brother, but maybe I should try that- seems to work for many of you guys.

Johnson will probably drop out and help you guys secure the "w".
    Crazy how the faith of such an honorable candidate like Clinton depends on some dude who can't even name a foreign leader... That's pretty fucked up.
    I still believe the American people are the real losers here.
    Johnson's support is plummeting since his last two gaffes. I don't know if it's the natural consolidation or a real abandonment due to the gaffes. Either way, Democrats are coming home and that's good for the country, IMO. Then you get to rail for a third party without suffering the consequences of a Trump presidency. Win Win!
    You guys will be alright. We'll get all this over with soon and go back to praising Ed Ved's good looks.

A couple days ago I heard a report regarding millennial turn out for Obama - and how Clinton was going to need the full force of that same turn out. The interesting thing was that the report showed a 15% drop and that those that dropped simply weren't interested in voting. It was one of those CNN polls. I'm guessing they were/are turned off by the current situation we're in. I hope they don't give up completely.

We just need to get through the storm folks, and we will.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

I can't believe...or I guess I can...that Hillary used a child actor to ask her a question in Pennsylvania. What the hell is wrong with her and her campaign? Shit like this is just so unnecessary.

Source? Let me guess....infowars? zerohedge? Drudge?
    Multiple sources...linked you a page below that has them all linked as you go through it. You can deny this if you want but then you become someone who is just running cover Hillary always and all the time. I criticize Trump plenty so it shouldn't be hard to look at this and the Steve Harvey interview and say...."I like Hillary but why does her campaign have to do shit like this all the time".

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/07/sure-looks-like-girls-townhall-question-hillary-staged/
    wait what? most of the people at these events are invited by the parties. it's a rally for a particular candidate not a free for all. are we really surprised a local politician and his family where there? i know there is a lot of dislike for hillary but wtf? really, this is the best shit people can come up with this week? fuck i guess she would have been better off calling the girl a ms piggy :confounded:
    That was my first thought when I heard it on Hannity yesterday.
    Really? This is an issue?

I think it's an issue for conservatives because they know it was a damn good question that will really resonate with young mothers and bigger women.
    You guys have all lost it. Really. Zero ability for anybody on here to criticize the phoniness of it all. It isn't about destroying the girl or about even whether it's a good question. The point is that this whole thing is a massive charade and you all swallow it down to defeat a greater evil. Whatever happened to the days of hope and change. So amazed how this forum turned into robot city. Not a free thinker left in the bunch.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

I can't believe...or I guess I can...that Hillary used a child actor to ask her a question in Pennsylvania. What the hell is wrong with her and her campaign? Shit like this is just so unnecessary.

Multiple sources...linked you a page below that has them all linked as you go through it. You can deny this if you want but then you become someone who is just running cover Hillary always and all the time. I criticize Trump plenty so it shouldn't be hard to look at this and the Steve Harvey interview and say...."I like Hillary but why does her campaign have to do shit like this all the time".

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/07/sure-looks-like-girls-townhall-question-hillary-staged/
    wait what? most of the people at these events are invited by the parties. it's a rally for a particular candidate not a free for all. are we really surprised a local politician and his family where there? i know there is a lot of dislike for hillary but wtf? really, this is the best shit people can come up with this week? fuck i guess she would have been better off calling the girl a ms piggy :confounded:

I think it's an issue for conservatives because they know it was a damn good question that will really resonate with young mothers and bigger women.
    You guys have all lost it. Really. Zero ability for anybody on here to criticize the phoniness of it all. It isn't about destroying the girl or about even whether it's a good question. The point is that this whole thing is a massive charade and you all swallow it down to defeat a greater evil. Whatever happened to the days of hope and change. So amazed how this forum turned into robot city. Not a free thinker left in the bunch.
    Oh calm down lol
    Drama queen!

As if these "town hall" get togethers are some great display of true democracy.
    I'd bet the fucking farm this shit went on in Lincoln's day! Planting someone in the audience to ask a favorable question that faults your opponent? You think that is some modern invention? Biased media is new?? Get real lol it's just the same old same
    The only reason to get twisted panties is if it's a candidate you hate that's doing it.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You can't be foolish enough to think that political chicanery just started with the Clinton campaign or Democrats. It goes back to the Greeks. Aren't you the one that is foolish and naive to think that phoniness is recent?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You've never been a part of a political campaign, have you?
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    edited October 2016
    Rudy Giuliani's daughter is reportedly voting for Secretary Clinton and many Evangelicals are signing a letter that they cannot vote for Mr. Trump for religious reasons. Just some news of today.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    To clarify, they are not voting for Hillary, but voting against Trump. Don't get all excited like you are voting for a change candidate or anything.

To clarify, they are not voting for Hillary, but voting against Trump. Don't get all excited like you are voting for a change candidate or anything.

I'm actually excited to be voting against Trump.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You can't be foolish enough to think that political chicanery just started with the Clinton campaign or Democrats. It goes back to the Greeks. Aren't you the one that is foolish and naive to think that phoniness is recent?
    Ouch. That's a stab in the back for many of us.
    I bet the Greeks didn't have smart phones.

What do you suggest we do, russ? Vote Clinton and then vote in other dems that will work on progressive causes? Pray that she and Some of the corrupt establishment folks work hard to overturn CU? Give me something to work with. Doesn't need to be a complicated explanation. A common sense approach.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    rgambs said:

rssesq said:

is the aipac lobby out in full force in this Hillary thread again? how much they payin ya?

The Rothschilds pay me directly, they show up at my door with gold coins from the lost treasure of the Knights Templar each time I post about Clinton.
    Don't you mean from Libya?
    Kat said:

Rudy Giuliani's daughter is reportedly voting for Secretary Clinton and many Evangelicals are signing a letter that they cannot vote for Mr. Trump for religious reasons. Just some news of today.

I was waiting on Germ to post this news. He must be slipping.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

To many of you to reply too. Let me get this straight you guys are afraid that a psycho path candidate is going to beat your queen because he has a bunch of deplorable supporters backing him? Am I getting that right? All this fear and pissing your pants because there are a few hundred former berniebros out there who are not voting for Clinton? All this fear because some rapist hiding in an embassy is leaking information about the DNC? Remember Clinton won by more then 4 million votes! You got this in the bag fellas.
    C'mon guys- you have nothing to fear and are only wasting your time responding to my post. Just hit the shadow block button and bam! Presto!! Your panties will remain clean for the rest of the day. Works like magic :)

No, I'm more afraid of people voting for Johnson, pulling votes from Clinton and sending Trump to the WH. It's pretty clear that Johnson voters are coming more from HRC than Trump at this point. Now as I've said several times, I think that will dissipate as we get closer to election day, but it's still a concern. Trump seems to have a 43/44% ceiling on support. Those are the deplorables + the good party people.
    I hate to tell you this, but the chances of both candidates dropping out in the next 30 days is ~.0000001%. So you're welcome to keep praying for that, but I'm not banking on it myself.
    Is it acceptable to call someone a Libtard?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Trump not getting the evangelical vote is actually one of the only endearing things about him and his campaign. I'm much more comfortable with a candidate who doesn't live his life according to his/her belief in fairy tales and mythologies. Not enough of a reason to vote for Trump, but to me that is definitely not a negative.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

I can't keep up with all of Hillary's endorsements. They're coming in too fast.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    unsung said:

Snopes is not unbiased.

:confused: Snopes does its best to look at the facts and come to a conclusion (or admit they unable to come to one) based on those facts. They also clearly explain how they came to those conclusions (or why they were unable to make any). Care to explain why you think Snopes should be thought of as biased?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

tonifig8 said:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
    nah....not worried. Vote for Johnson....who gives a shit?
    don't get complacent now

CM189191 said:

Governor Scott in Florida has said that he will not allow the registration deadline to be extended beyond the normal date of next Tuesday.
    What's your take on it? Is it a form of voter suppression since it's believed that last many of the later registrations are normally younger voters who vote Democratic?
    I don't know if I really have an opinion on it. When the storm passes in a couple of days, there's still time to register by Tuesday. Then again, this is an act of God type scenario that can be given some wiggle room.

Governor Scott is an asshole. That's my take on it.
    There was plenty of time to register. Why extend something 5 days when people have had probably 2 years to register?
    idunno maybe because there is a hurricane?
    So? Was this hurricane around for the last 2 years or something?
    This is real simple, Scott couldn't have taken the opportunity to extend the registration due to an emergency. He decided to take the opposite approach, which made it more difficult for people to register, and subsequently vote. If Scott were truly concerned about encouraging citizens to exercise their right to vote, Florida would allow Same Day Registration on Election Day.
    Republican politicians LOVE voter suppression as far as I can tell.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

I can't keep up with all of Hillary's endorsements. They're coming in too fast.
    Donald Trump Makes History With Zero Major Newspaper Endorsements
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,569
    Sew-crates for President! Bring back the Greeks!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    tonifig8 said:

Toniflig got one thing right: the "revolutionaries" (hahaha) will do some serious damage if or when Trump wins the election. That is no love of country. It's just more of the narcissistic, grandiose millenial playbook. "Look at our generation save the country! We're so amazing!"

Then Toniflig provides examples of this grand revolutionary change:
    1. Trump -- yeah, there's an anti-corruption candidate for you.
    2. Congressional candidates losing their districts -- yeah, to be replaced by religious right wing zealots. Love that.
    3. "Look at Bernie" says Tonifig. Well, I would look if Bernie were anywhere to be found. But he ain't. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the man since the convention. That's a real leader for you. Loses his primary, and does what Americans do in this great democracy of ours. Accepts defeat gracefully and goes back to his day job.

So all that taken together -- the rise of Trump, right wing zealots controlling Congress, and zero leadership among leftist revolutuonaries other than the creepy Julian Assange who isn't even American -- I'll take a pass on the "revolution." I'm happy to hold the center through one more election cycle. Thank God for the center.

Hmmmmmm you probably haven't been paying much attention. Sanders is hosting Taco trucks all over the country doing everything he can to get those few hundred former Bernie bros who have gone rogue back on the Clinton train. Just click on the Internet. There's but loads of examples of Bernie begging us to get back on board
    First and foremost, I'm paying attention to the voters in my swing district who could deliver the Electoral College to Donald Trump. Clinton is leading nationally, true. It is a much tighter race where it actually matters. I will not grow complacent until the final returns are in on election night.

Next, I'm paying attention to speeches, forums, long- form interviews, etc., on C-Span. C-Span doesn't cover taco trucks. That must be a trending on Facebook thing. If that's where I'm supposed to find that news, yes, I missed it.

See, the thing is, all you people on here decry the mainstream media, yet you prolifically consume it day in and day out, and perpetuate its influence by sharing the most ridiculous of stories. You play right into their sleazy hands every time you share a link. I decry the mainstream media and boycott it. Proudly.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,415
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

i live about 2 miles from where this Clinton rally took place and it barely registered on the news here. the whole rally got maybe 10 seconds on the local news on the Philadelphia stations. it's was pretty much an inconsequential event. Us free thinkers can separate the real shit from the minutiae
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Come on man, get over yourself.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Kat said:

Some pastors may vote against Trump. Their flock may or may not follow.

I had an encounter with an evangelical voter in front of my local Wal Mart last week while registering voters. "God will take care of Hillary Clinton and her kind, even if we are not successful." That was the conclusion to her 10 minute tirade against immigrants, terrorists, taxes, the globalists, the abortion doctors, the corrupt politicians (I think in that order). I let this woman talk for 10 minutes without saying hardly a word, just smiling and nodding my head to let her know I hear her. I didn't say that I was a Clinton supporter until the very end. We don't wear identifying paraphernalia, we're not allowed to turn registrants away based on party, we're trained not to engage in debates or arguments or even promotions about candidates. All I said was everyone has a right to vote their values in this country, and Clinton represents my values best out of all the candidates. The woman who really was so nice and pleasant -- a retired teacher -- suddenly started saying I wasn't a patriot and hate the flag, I probably hate police and love "the blacks" more than my own kind, and Clinton will be taken care of by God. End of 10 minute lecture.

Fun times.
  • BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

pjhawks said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Look in the mirror for the greatest charade of all.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    I'll never understand how so many people who claim to follow Christ can be so hateful towards their fellow human beings. It makes no sense to me at all. Whether you believe him to be man or God, his words are very clear about how we should treat each other. So sad.
    Using religion as a cover for hateful actions/words sounds familiar though I will have to think about that a bit more.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477

Kat said:

Some pastors may vote against Trump. Their flock may or may not follow.

I had an encounter with an evangelical voter in front of my local Wal Mart last week while registering voters. "God will take care of Hillary Clinton and her kind, even if we are not successful." That was the conclusion to her 10 minute tirade against immigrants, terrorists, taxes, the globalists, the abortion doctors, the corrupt politicians (I think in that order). I let this woman talk for 10 minutes without saying hardly a word, just smiling and nodding my head to let her know I hear her. I didn't say that I was a Clinton supporter until the very end. We don't wear identifying paraphernalia, we're not allowed to turn registrants away based on party, we're trained not to engage in debates or arguments or even promotions about candidates. All I said was everyone has a right to vote their values in this country, and Clinton represents my values best out of all the candidates. The woman who really was so nice and pleasant -- a retired teacher -- suddenly started saying I wasn't a patriot and hate the flag, I probably hate police and love "the blacks" more than my own kind, and Clinton will be taken care of by God. End of 10 minute lecture.

Fun times.
    I was thinking the other day that I hope I live long enough to see all vermin like that woman go the way of the dodo.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Well, seeing how feminazi has entered the vernacular, sure, why not?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Only on Breitbart, not where the non-assholes hang out. But evidently you must not know how the deplorables usually use that word, because nothing in my statement is either inaccurate or particularly liberal.
    But not here since name-calling is not ok. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.