Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    lukin2006 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

As long as I avoid snopes...

Yes...god forbid you do some research.
    I'm not interested in George Soros funded media.
    But you are interested in attacking a spouse whose husband cheated on her? Comparing her actions to Trump's is kinda cheap don't you think?
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Donald Trump doesn't figure into my process, I do not support him. Besides wouldn't it be preaching to the choir?

I will however continue to point out the character flaws on the Democratic nom.

Sure, makes sense. Only Hillary figures into your calculations. You must be too embarrassed to admit you support Trump because you know he is indefensible. At least GF, PJFAN and the others can are open and honest about it.
    Maybe some people don't take the Trump run for president as serious or don't believe he ever wanted/wants to be president...

So all they really have left is Clinton to attack

I for one don't believe trump was ever serious or wants the job. As a Canuck I have no say, thankfully.

I'd be ambarrased to be an American if the best your country can do is produce these two.

:clap:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

More blood on the hands of Hilary...or should we say attempted?

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

This Assange/ Wikileaks stuff is getting more intriguing by the minute

Did you even read this before you posted it, or are you voting for Clinton? Must be one or the other.
    of course I read it and hell no im not voting for Clinton

It says the accusation is FALSE. So why are you linking to it?
    Looks like someone might have just learned what Snopes is actually for today. :giggle:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    lukin2006 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

But you are interested in attacking a spouse whose husband cheated on her? Comparing her actions to Trump's is kinda cheap don't you think?
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Donald Trump doesn't figure into my process, I do not support him. Besides wouldn't it be preaching to the choir?

Sure, makes sense. Only Hillary figures into your calculations. You must be too embarrassed to admit you support Trump because you know he is indefensible. At least GF, PJFAN and the others can are open and honest about it.
    Maybe some people don't take the Trump run for president as serious or don't believe he ever wanted/wants to be president...

I for one don't believe trump was ever serious or wants the job. As a Canuck I have no say, thankfully.

I'd be ambarrased to be an American if the best your country can do is produce these two.

And her supporting her vial husband who used the power of the presidency to get a hummer says it all,
    A month out from the election and you still don't believe he means to win?

:dizzy:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    He means to win now. But I don't think he ever actually wanted to in the first place. He did way better than he ever expected or hoped, and his ego is now forcing him to try and win even though he doesn't want it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    PJ_Soul said:

He means to win now. But I don't think he ever actually wanted to in the first place. He did way better than he ever expected or hoped, and his ego is now forcing him to try and win even though he doesn't want it.

Precisely right here.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,569
    PJ_Soul said:

Yep. It's like going down a river toward a waterfall. At some point, if you don't get out the current is going to give you no choice. Bon Voyage, Mr. Trump!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    PJ_Soul said:

I still don't think he wants to win.

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

And her supporting her vial husband who used the power of the presidency to get a hummer says it all,
    A month out from the election and you still don't believe he means to win?

:dizzy:
    Nice emoji, is that the best you can do...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Do you think he is going to withdraw?
    That doesn't make much sense.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Do you always call people liars or just those on the internet that you don't have to face?
    I didn't call you a liar. That must be your subconscious telling you that. The implication is something different. And I'd be happy to tell you anything to your face too. No problem on that.
    I bet.
    pjalive21 said:

and now this......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-laptops-clinton-aides-with-immunity-deal-sources-say.html

can we have a do over as far as the top two candidates???

Assange will release tomorrow. He should watch out for that drone strike, the Clintons don't like it when people go against them. If she wanted to assassinate him it just goes to show how unfit she is and she will do anything for power.
    rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Do you think he is going to withdraw?
    That doesn't make much sense.
    I know he's not going to withdraw, I don't think he thought it would ever get this far. Personally I think he has no use for government and bureaucrats and was running to be shit disturber...and I'm sure as real estate developer politicians and bureaucrats have done plenty over the years that have caused him plenty to piss him off.

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Do you always call people liars or just those on the internet that you don't have to face?
    I didn't call you a liar. That must be your subconscious telling you that. The implication is something different. And I'd be happy to tell you anything to your face too. No problem on that.
    I bet.
    Richmond VA. Are you close?
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    This exchange is terrible.
    But I'll contribute towards her flight if need be.
    unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

and now this......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-laptops-clinton-aides-with-immunity-deal-sources-say.html

Assange will release tomorrow. He should watch out for that drone strike, the Clintons don't like it when people go against them. If she wanted to assassinate him it just goes to show how unfit she is and she will do anything for power.
    We should have the leak within a few hours. Should be tonight for us in the States
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,404
    tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

and now this......

We should have the leak within a few hours. Should be tonight for us in the States
    Miss Lippy's car...is green
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    Ha no problem. What's so terrible? I just don't have an issue arguing politics in public. You are welcome to join. I'm in Philly next week, Chicago in two weeks, Vegas the week after and Miami after that. Happy to meet up with anyone on the AMT. Oh yeah, and back to Philly for the first TOTD show.

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

and now this......

It should give us something interesting to discuss. This place is full of LOL's and that's getting old.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I don't tie myself to party lines. I have given Trump every chance to get my vote because, quite honestly, I just don't like Hillary.
    That being said, I cannot vote for that mudslinging, tax cheating piece of shit.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

and now this......

Is this where you get your "news"? townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/10/03/report-clinton-mulled-killing-wikileaks-assange-with-a-drone-strike-n2227119
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Election is still a ways off and people have short memories.
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    I just asked if mrussel1 went around calling people liars to their faces, now I'm not sure what I'm being challenged to do but it certainly looks to be from an unstable person.

BTW, who's the "her"?
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    Mrussel isn't trying to fight you or anything lol

There's no sinister motive hidden in there
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

and now this......

It should give us something interesting to discuss. This place is full of LOL's and that's getting old.
    Wow....what a blockbuster!!! LOL

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    That we meet and talk about it. I don't mind being upfront. I thought I made that clear. You think I'm unstable? That's pretty funny. I'll rescind my offer then. I don't want you to be frightened.
    The offer is always there for anyone else.

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    That we meet and talk about it. I don't mind being upfront. I thought I made that clear. You think I'm unstable? That's pretty funny. I'll rescind my offer then. I don't want you to be frightened.
    The offer is always there for anyone else.
    You don't frighten me. The entire message seems odd to me.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Did you even read this before you posted it, or are you voting for Clinton? Must be one or the other.

when linking to it never said it was false??? it said it was unproven and there are a number of mainstream media sites that are picking up on this story....huge difference in the terminology...and from what we have learned now it doesn't appear that wiki leaks has much

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

when linking to it never said it was false??? it said it was unproven and there are a number of mainstream media sites that are picking up on this story....huge difference in the terminology...and from what we have learned now it doesn't appear that wiki leaks has much

Can you post a link to an MSM site that reports the story?

This discussion has been closed.