unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's pretty disturbing how badly a couple of posters on here WANT her to be sick.

Yes it is.
    But it's ok to wish the future of our country be put in the hands of a monkey.

I don't wish that. I just think a monkey would be better than Trump. You do understand that is a way to express my belief in Trump's complete incompetence, right?

As for you.... you think it would be okay to put the future of your country in the hands of Trump. That is so much worse.

Back to the point... Yeah, it's sick that some of you want this woman to be sick.
    I think her dropping out because of her health is better for this country than her becoming President.

If she can't handle the heat now surely the stress from the job won't improve her health.

I'd prefer the country to have sound and stable leadership, of which she clearly will not be able to provide.

If I were given three options, Trump, Clinton, or death, I'd pick Trump every time without hesistation, thankfully I actually have the option of staying home. But admittedly, all the lefty whining sure makes it tempting to silence one of your votes.
    You don't even know what her health is. You just hate her and want her out of the race. I don't think your concern for her health status in particular is genuine at all.
    But I get that. I really do think the US would be better off with a monkey than Trump (so with no leader at all), and I don't need to use the bullshit excuse of bad health to say it. He is totally incapable because of his personality and total lack of intellectual capacity alone.
    I never said I was concerned for her health, I said I was concerned about the country having stable leadership. She isn't fit for the job.

But go ahead and attack me because your candidate can't walk up stairs or to a car without stumbling.
    FDR couldn't even walk. I guess you think he was unfit, right? (And she's not my candidate)
    Hey if she was getting overheated why didn't she take off her black coat?
    So FDR WAS unfit, right?
    You going to answer my question?
    How the fuck should I know why she didn't take her coat off?? Ask Hillary, lol. I'm going to guess it was because it was part of her outfit and was only wearing a camisole under it, but I don't know, why would you even ask me that?

You going to answer my question, which I asked first?
    I did. I understand the desperate need to defend her but calm down, no need to get testy.
    I didn't see your reply. Surprised to see that you hate FDR so much, but okay. So walking up stairs isn't a requirement for anyone but Hillary in your mind?
    Anyway, I am defending her really. Maybe she's unhealthy, i don't know and don't much care (besides from not wanting her or anyone to be unwell). I am not a Clinton supporter, and I'm not desperate (but testy, yes. You and Free are very irritating). I am simply acknowledging that you and a few others' attitude about her health and what happened today isn't really reasonable since none of you have any idea what her health is like, but you're acting like you do because it serves as ammunition.
    Where do you get the idea that I hate him? Because I think he was a terrible President? That implies hate?

That's the thing though, it isn't just today, it has been over months. Coughing fits, instability, blood clots,etc. questioning her ability to lead based on her questionable health that is not addressed is not unreasonable.

Irritating? If this bothers you I'd suggest getting some thicker skin. I haven't attacked you, only the pathetic candidate the Democratic Party has presented us.
    I think my skin is thick enough. Just because your tactics are irritating it doesn't mean I'm not handling it. What I find irritating is taking her fainting and automatically turning it into to a medically meaningful event, without knowing anything at all. I guess I think that using a person's vulnerable moment as ammunition against them is irritating too. It seems.... I dunno, vulture-like to me. Especially when it happened at a 9/11 ceremony. It definitely rankles me, and not because I am a Clinton supporter, which I am not.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    My point is her questionable health didn't start being questioned today. It is an ongoing and unaddressed issue. It is also completely valid to question it, no matter the date.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

My point is her questionable health didn't start being questioned today. It is an ongoing and unaddressed issue. It is also completely valid to question it, no matter the date.

Yeah, I know it's been an ongoing topic (and far from unaddressed), but it is always without merit because there is no actual evidence. That's why it more has the feel of a witch hunt. It is all just conjecture, and coming from those who strongly oppose her it comes off as almost malicious in tone and intention, and manipulative.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Chelsea's apartment must have magical restorative powers, much more than an ER where us mortals must go for treatment.

It actually suggests to me that it really was just overheating, like when people do in GA pits. Fit young people collapse in GA all the time. Security pulls them out and they are all better after drinking some water and sitting down for 5 minutes. Right back into the pit.
    If it was something serious she wouldn't be back up and about in public so fast.
    exactly
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Yeah, I know it's been an ongoing topic (and far from unaddressed), but it is always without merit because there is no actual evidence. That's why it more has the feel of a witch hunt. It is all just conjecture, and coming from those who strongly oppose her it comes off as almost malicious in tone and intention, and manipulative.

Can you give an example of how people around here are being milicious? You really need to stop generalizing. Malicious would be you dehumanizing Donald trump. Not saying he isn't a pile of shit, but you're accusing others of being ensensitive, yet you're making it seem as if Clinton is the only who should be treated differently. We are American citizens and we are concerned.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    easy people it was a really humid 79 degrees and she had an early fall pants suit on
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Jet fuel can't melt steel beams but 79 degrees can melt Hillary Clinton.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams but 79 degrees can melt Hillary Clinton.

Ouch. The conspiracy nuts are going to lose their shit after that comment
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,166
    So how do you medical experts explain Clinton leaving the apartment 90 minutes later on camera? Is there an ER in Chelsea's apt?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Breaking... She was treated Friday for pneumonia.

Geniuses

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Hillary-Clinton/Hillary-Clinton-reportedly-faints-at-New-York-911-ceremony-467455
    this guy has the video of them catching her before she hits the ground and losing her shoe as they prop her in the van
    https://twitter.com/zgazda66?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
  • Options
    rssesq said:

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Hillary-Clinton/Hillary-Clinton-reportedly-faints-at-New-York-911-ceremony-467455
    this guy has the video of them catching her before she hits the ground and losing her shoe as they prop her in the van
    https://twitter.com/zgazda66?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Do you have any more links to things we've already seen 500 times?

• Options
    I know I realize it's a fondue party Allen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafunTAlIGM
  • Options

So how do you medical experts explain Clinton leaving the apartment 90 minutes later on camera? Is there an ER in Chelsea's apt?

Chelsea has a stash of afterbirth and a wicca high priestess waiting with a virgin sacraficee
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited September 2016
    Already mentioned but here's the link.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hillary-clinton-left-9-11-service-feeling-overheated-article-1.2787381

First silence. Then "felt overheated" but "feeling much better." Now pneumonia.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Spin-a-rama
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Breaking... She was treated Friday for pneumonia.

Geniuses

yeah right.......I'm telling you dude she is much sicker than that (my guess anyway)

Godfather.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Free said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hillary-clinton-left-9-11-service-feeling-overheated-article-1.2787381

I have a feeling it's more heart related.

Godfather.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Her van looked pretty cool. Overall, another bad day for H.C. Getting your near-unconscious body dragged into a van is never good for publicity.
  • Options
    Free said:

Oh, then after she reappeared from her daughters house she was out hugging children, while suffering from "pneumonia".

No, really.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,561
    edited September 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

So you guys read about a 69 year old woman - a grandmother - fainting from the heat on 9/11 and you don't even feel a shred of sympathy or concern. I bet that it even pleases some of you. Real fucking nice.

Yeah, this is pretty scary.

EDIT: The video was taken down. Had a couple of different angels, and it didn't look good. Hope she's fully healthy.

https://youtu.be/zXX6XZuV4zI
    Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    She was carried/drug into that vehicle, she didn't get in under her own power.
  • Options
    cutz said:

PJ_Soul said:

So you guys read about a 69 year old woman - a grandmother - fainting from the heat on 9/11 and you don't even feel a shred of sympathy or concern. I bet that it even pleases some of you. Real fucking nice.

Yeah, this is pretty scary.

EDIT: The video was taken down. Had a couple of different angels, and it didn't look good. Hope she's fully healthy.

https://youtu.be/zXX6XZuV4zI
    Apparently Twitter had been attempting to block it. Trying to keep it from going viral. I think it's to late for that
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Mini-Stroke, seizures, battery went dry? We know she has had head injuries in the past, so I'm not buying this "overheated" or "pneumonia" explanation quite yet. It looked like her security had practiced that situation to a T or have had to carry her away several times. We just don't know. If she was having mini-strokes, would that sway your decision to vote for her? I'm thinking some around here would vote for her if she had full fledged dementia...which IS your right I guess...
  • Options
    unsung said:

Free said:

Oh, then after she reappeared from her daughters house she was out hugging children, while suffering from "pneumonia".

No, really.
    Not contagious

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    The grade A conspiracy nuts have a bone to chew on now. Great.

I wish her a speedy recovery, the world needs her in good health. Fuck Trump.
  • Options
    So many health experts on here and social media. Maybe they should tell a woman how else she should take care of her own body. Oh...wait
  • Options
    I got a feeling too, a feeling deep inside. Hillary feigned illness so she could use mental telepathy to make Arizona miss that field goal AND reports out of Vegas indicate that the CF had billions on the Pats. Bill was seen on the strip. Twitter is trending.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Hillary on the biggest scam in world history, The Federal Reserve

https://youtu.be/MeASr3fTx5k
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

unsung said:

Free said:

No, really.
    Not contagious
    It is contagious. And she left Chelsea's apt. And hugged a child. Really smart.
This discussion has been closed.