Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• I'm fine with BOTH candidates releasing health info....to say that she should and he shouldn't doesn't make sense.

This isn't unusual....she's nearing 70, has had a pretty intense schedule...probably not getting enough sleep and not eating right.

Oh, thanks Doctor. Germ cleared everything up hear folks. Nothing to see.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited September 2016

It's pretty disturbing how badly a couple of posters on here WANT her to be sick.

PJ_Soul said:

It's pretty disturbing how badly a couple of posters on here WANT her to be sick.

Yes it is.

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'm fine with BOTH candidates releasing health info....to say that she should and he shouldn't doesn't make sense.

This isn't unusual....she's nearing 70, has had a pretty intense schedule...probably not getting enough sleep and not eating right.

Agreed. I am not a Hillary supporter, and have no clue what her health is, and no one else here does either. But simply because of who her opponent is and because there are no options at all, it doesn't matter to me.
    I'm a supporter. I favored Bernie but it wasn't meant to be. I consider her a great option which is why she is the nominee.
    Yet you agree that she should release her health info.
    I believe that she should do what is required. My guess is that her physical would be better than Trump's.

As mentioned...they both have Dr. letters which is the traditional disclosure. Trump's was a complete farce written by himself. And you are questioning HER health?

You are believing the conspiracy crap. This issue today is being used to prop up those right wing theories. This issue on it's own is a non-issue...given that fact that a short time after the incident she was seen waving to reporters, walking, waving, stating "I feel much better now...thank you"

Give it a rest.
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Not at all. And to put words into our mouths is pathetic really, we are just highlighting everyone here that has called anyone wondering about the Health of the next president conspiracy theorists for even questioning her health. Labels, labels, labels. Quit labeling maybe, and look at our next president and question her and why the need to hide.
    Who are you speaking for? And why do you assume every post is about you?

The extremely high level of fear, hate, and ignorance from some on here is astounding and embarrassing.

Namaste'

What do all these posts have in common? Using blame, finger-pointing, deflecting and more to use as a defense, and blaming other posters, to defend a presidential candidate that deserves scrutinization and transparency. :clap:
    Post edited by Free on
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.
    But it's ok to wish the future of our country be put in the hands of a monkey.

I don't wish that. I just think a monkey would be better than Trump. You do understand that is a way to express my belief in Trump's complete incompetence, right?

As for you.... you think it would be okay to put the future of your country in the hands of Trump. That is so much worse.

Back to the point... Yeah, it's sick that some of you want this woman to be sick.
    I think her dropping out because of her health is better for this country than her becoming President.

If she can't handle the heat now surely the stress from the job won't improve her health.

I'd prefer the country to have sound and stable leadership, of which she clearly will not be able to provide.

If I were given three options, Trump, Clinton, or death, I'd pick Trump every time without hesistation, thankfully I actually have the option of staying home. But admittedly, all the lefty whining sure makes it tempting to silence one of your votes.
    You don't even know what her health is. You just hate her and want her out of the race. I don't think your concern for her health status in particular is genuine at all.
    But I get that. I really do think the US would be better off with a monkey than Trump (so with no leader at all), and I don't need to use the bullshit excuse of bad health to say it. He is totally incapable because of his personality and total lack of intellectual capacity alone.
    I never said I was concerned for her health, I said I was concerned about the country having stable leadership. She isn't fit for the job.

But go ahead and attack me because your candidate can't walk up stairs or to a car without stumbling.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

I don't wish that. I just think a monkey would be better than Trump. You do understand that is a way to express my belief in Trump's complete incompetence, right?

As for you.... you think it would be okay to put the future of your country in the hands of Trump. That is so much worse.

Back to the point... Yeah, it's sick that some of you want this woman to be sick.
    I think her dropping out because of her health is better for this country than her becoming President.

If she can't handle the heat now surely the stress from the job won't improve her health.

I'd prefer the country to have sound and stable leadership, of which she clearly will not be able to provide.

If I were given three options, Trump, Clinton, or death, I'd pick Trump every time without hesistation, thankfully I actually have the option of staying home. But admittedly, all the lefty whining sure makes it tempting to silence one of your votes.
    You don't even know what her health is. You just hate her and want her out of the race. I don't think your concern for her health status in particular is genuine at all.
    But I get that. I really do think the US would be better off with a monkey than Trump (so with no leader at all), and I don't need to use the bullshit excuse of bad health to say it. He is totally incapable because of his personality and total lack of intellectual capacity alone.
    I never said I was concerned for her health, I said I was concerned about the country having stable leadership. She isn't fit for the job.

But go ahead and attack me because your candidate can't walk up stairs or to a car without stumbling.
    FDR couldn't even walk. I guess you think he was unfit, right? (And she's not my candidate)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

It was less than 80* at 930am this morning when she "overheated".

Plus humidity. FWIW, I would find that way too hot. Some people can't tolerate heat. Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with her, probably heat stroke, but I think it is creepy that some of you are enjoying it (don't lie and say you're not).
    And yeah unsung, and unhealthy Hillary is WAY better than Trump in any condition. By a long shot. Not sure why that statement would surprise you. The USA would be better with NO president than it would be with Trump as president. A fucking dog or monkey as POTUS would be better.
    How can you say some of us are enjoying this? How the hell do you know what our reaction is to this. It's very insulting that you would say such things. Don't make this personal and please don't assume such hate. You're dehumanizing trump yet you're throwing nasty accusations at us for simply questioning that disturbing video
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'm fine with BOTH candidates releasing health info....to say that she should and he shouldn't doesn't make sense.

Agreed. I am not a Hillary supporter, and have no clue what her health is, and no one else here does either. But simply because of who her opponent is and because there are no options at all, it doesn't matter to me.
    I'm a supporter. I favored Bernie but it wasn't meant to be. I consider her a great option which is why she is the nominee.
    Yet you agree that she should release her health info.
    I believe that she should do what is required. My guess is that her physical would be better than Trump's.

As mentioned...they both have Dr. letters which is the traditional disclosure. Trump's was a complete farce written by himself. And you are questioning HER health?

You are believing the conspiracy crap. This issue today is being used to prop up those right wing theories. This issue on it's own is a non-issue...given that fact that a short time after the incident she was seen waving to reporters, walking, waving, stating "I feel much better now...thank you"

Give it a rest.
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Not at all. And to put words into our mouths is pathetic really, we are just highlighting everyone here that has called anyone wondering about the Health of the next president conspiracy theorists for even questioning her health. Labels, labels, labels. Quit labeling maybe, and look at our next president and question her and why the need to hide.
    Who are you speaking for? And why do you assume every post is about you?

The extremely high level of fear, hate, and ignorance from some on here is astounding and embarrassing.

Namaste'

What do all these posts have in common? Using blame, finger-pointing, deflecting and more to use as a defense, and blaming other posters, to defend a presidential candidate that deserves scrutinization and transparency. :clap:
    No but really, who were you speaking for?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited September 2016
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Plus humidity. FWIW, I would find that way too hot. Some people can't tolerate heat. Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with her, probably heat stroke, but I think it is creepy that some of you are enjoying it (don't lie and say you're not).
    And yeah unsung, and unhealthy Hillary is WAY better than Trump in any condition. By a long shot. Not sure why that statement would surprise you. The USA would be better with NO president than it would be with Trump as president. A fucking dog or monkey as POTUS would be better.
    How can you say some of us are enjoying this? How the hell do you know what our reaction is to this. It's very insulting that you would say such things. Don't make this personal and please don't assume such hate. You're dehumanizing trump yet you're throwing nasty accusations at us for simply questioning that disturbing video
    Sigh. You and I should be used to some not being able to take criticism of a presidential candidate; The only way some can deal with criticism - of someone they don't even know personally - is to go after us personally. And that is against forum rules.
    Post edited by Free on
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

At least he knows what (C) means.
    If only he knew what respect, consistency, evidence-based policies, racially-independent treatment, religion-independent treatment, and collective punishment were (and how to exhibit or not exhibit the above as appropriate), he might be equally viable as the monkey. At this point, the monkey would fling poop at all people equally. Also, (C) used to denote Coloured, which was marked on rental applications from non-Whites who applied for a Trump rental residence, who had a greatly different proportion of accepted applications.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

FDR couldn't even walk. I guess you think he was unfit, right? (And she's not my candidate)
    Hey if she was getting overheated why didn't she take off her black coat?
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

So FDR WAS unfit, right?
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Well I wasn't talking about you, so no reason for you to be all offended.
    I stand by what I said. I know that a few want her to be sick.
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Sigh. You and I should be used to some not being able to take criticism of a presidential candidate; The only way some can deal with criticism - of someone they don't even know personally - is to go after us personally. And that is against forum rules.
    I didn't go after anyone personally, but it is something that you are doing right now, lol. So funny.
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Point out exactly who said that they want her to be sick. Dont generalize.
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Point out exactly who said that they want her to be sick. Dont generalize.
    So you are literally asking me to get even more personal now? :lol:
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

I didn't go after anyone personally, but it is something that you are doing right now, lol. So funny.
    It is funny. So stop going personally after all of us were questioning Clinton's health.
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

It is funny. So stop going personally after all of us were questioning Clinton's health.
    I wasn't. You just assumed because you think every post is about you. How can I be going after anyone person lyrics without even addressing anyone directly? That's impossible. You are being personal, not me.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited September 2016
    Here's another angle. To be honest it looks disturbing.

edited September 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

I wasn't. You just assumed because you think every post is about you. How can I be going after anyone person lyrics without even addressing anyone directly? That's impossible. You are being personal, not me.
    I don't play manipulative games.

Get outside, it's beautiful. :hang_loose:
    Post edited by Free on
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

So FDR WAS unfit, right?
    Well, he was a terrible President. So I'd say so, but not because POLIO took his ability to use his legs.

You're getting desperate BTW.
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

I don't play manipulative games.

Get outside, it's beautiful. :hang_loose:
    :lol: Oh boy, you are too much!
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

So FDR WAS unfit, right?
    You going to answer my question?
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

So FDR WAS unfit, right?
    How the fuck should I know why she didn't take her coat off?? Ask Hillary, lol. I'm going to guess it was because it was part of her outfit and was only wearing a camisole under it, but I don't know, why would you even ask me that?

You going to answer my question, which I asked first?
    edited September 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

So FDR WAS unfit, right?
    How the fuck should I know why she didn't take her coat off?? Ask Hillary, lol. I'm going to guess it was because it was part of her outfit and was only wearing a camisole under it, but I don't know, why would you even ask me that?

I did. I understand the desperate need to defend her but calm down, no need to get testy.
    tonifig8 said:

Here's another angle. To be honest it looks disturbing.

That looks bad. I've never seen overheating treated like that.
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

So FDR WAS unfit, right?

I did. I understand the desperate need to defend her but calm down, no need to get testy.
    I didn't see your reply. Surprised to see that you hate FDR so much, but okay. So walking up stairs isn't a requirement for anyone but Hillary in your mind?
    Anyway, I am defending her really. Maybe she's unhealthy, i don't know and don't much care (besides from not wanting her or anyone to be unwell). I am not a Clinton supporter, and I'm not desperate (but testy, yes. You and Free are very irritating). I am simply acknowledging that you and a few others' attitude about her health and what happened today isn't really reasonable since none of you have any idea what her health is like, but you're acting like you do because it serves as ammunition.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    Chelsea's apartment must have magical restorative powers, much more than an ER where us mortals must go for treatment.
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

Chelsea's apartment must have magical restorative powers, much more than an ER where us mortals must go for treatment.

It actually suggests to me that it really was just overheating, like when people do in GA pits. Fit young people collapse in GA all the time. Security pulls them out and they are all better after drinking some water and sitting down for 5 minutes. Right back into the pit.
    If it was something serious she wouldn't be back up and about in public so fast.
  • unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

Cake or death?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Well for some reason, I can't see the second video, even on the original site, but before you all get your panties in a twist, it looks to me like a syncopal episode (fainting), which can happen when you are overheated. It happened right next to me, to a perfectly healthy 21 year-old-nursing student in a hot, crowded patient room watching a procedure. And if you think it looks worse than a regular fainting episode watch this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaktxCXiUyY
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes it is.

So FDR WAS unfit, right?

I didn't see your reply. Surprised to see that you hate FDR so much, but okay. So walking up stairs isn't a requirement for anyone but Hillary in your mind?
    Anyway, I am defending her really. Maybe she's unhealthy, i don't know and don't much care (besides from not wanting her or anyone to be unwell). I am not a Clinton supporter, and I'm not desperate (but testy, yes. You and Free are very irritating). I am simply acknowledging that you and a few others' attitude about her health and what happened today isn't really reasonable since none of you have any idea what her health is like, but you're acting like you do because it serves as ammunition.
    Where do you get the idea that I hate him? Because I think he was a terrible President? That implies hate?

That's the thing though, it isn't just today, it has been over months. Coughing fits, instability, blood clots,etc. questioning her ability to lead based on her questionable health that is not addressed is not unreasonable.

Irritating? If this bothers you I'd suggest getting some thicker skin. I haven't attacked you, only the pathetic candidate the Democratic Party has presented us.
This discussion has been closed.