Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,287
    PJ_Soul said:

So you guys read about a 69 year old woman - a grandmother - fainting from the heat on 9/11 and you don't even feel a shred of sympathy or concern. I bet that it even pleases some of you. Real fucking nice.

This is your new conservative movement. Ayn Rand would be so proud of this generation.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    It really wouldn't be news if the Trumpsters weren't spinning the tin foil hat conspiracies about her health.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

It really wouldn't be news if the Trumpsters weren't spinning the tin foil hat conspiracies about her health.

That's all they've got. Meanwhile trump has a doctor just write a letter saying how He would be the healthiest person to ever be president.. Trump won't release tax info. We have almost 40 years of Clintons. This higher standard for Clinton is nothing more than pathetic misogyny.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

So you guys read about a 69 year old woman - a grandmother - fainting from the heat on 9/11 and you don't even feel a shred of sympathy or concern. I bet that it even pleases some of you. Real fucking nice.

I saw the footage, it wasn't simple heat. If it were where was the medical team? Instead they rushed a van to pick her up, where she had to be supported by two people. Rush her away from the cameras.

She is not healthy.
  • Options
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

I saw the footage, it wasn't simple heat. If it were where was the medical team? Instead they rushed a van to pick her up, where she had to be supported by two people. Rush her away from the cameras.

She is not healthy.
    What is the diagnosis, Dr. Unsung?

I work with a surgeon. For anybody to say they know what is wrong with someone by simply watching tv footage is laughable.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    If it was the heat today then what was the excuse last week when she couldn't climb simple stairs?

She is not fit. Face it.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited September 2016

That's all they've got. Meanwhile trump has a doctor just write a letter saying how He would be the healthiest person to ever be president.. Trump won't release tax info. We have almost 40 years of Clintons. This higher standard for Clinton is nothing more than pathetic misogyny.
    Where's Hillary's doctor's letter?

And this was noted before, all who want to label a concern for a potential POTUS is not a conspiracy, not before, not now that she left a service w/out telling anyone. That is an EXCUSE used by those who would rather look the other way, point fingers an label rather than really look at who this country will elect for the next 4 years. The excuses, deflection, "conspiracy" labels, and the like says more about this country and its people than anything else.

Do we not want a healthy leader? Should we go blindly into electing a leader w/out knowing everything about them AND their health?

These are reasonable and very relevant questions to ask a candidate.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,760
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

She is not healthy.
    I hope she is okay.

None of what you say here makes any good sense. If it were heat there should be a medical team and if it was something more serious there shouldn't be? If it was the heat they wouldn't drive her away and if it were more serious they wouldn't? And in any case, they wouodn't want it on camera.
    My guess is that it was heat and exhaustion.
    FWIW, I don't think it ultimately matters if she's healthy or not,given the circumstances. She could be on death's door and and she would still be better than Trump, and Kayne would also be better than Trump.

I am very curious about that phoney letter from Trump's doctor btw. Why isn't that more of a scandal? Isn't that fraud?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

She is not healthy.
    What is the diagnosis, Dr. Unsung?

I work with a surgeon. For anybody to say they know what is wrong with someone by simply watching tv footage is laughable.
    And how do you know she is healthy? She will not answer simple questions. Questions that should not be avoided, these are important questions going into the election.
  • Options
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

She is not healthy.
    I hope she is okay.

None of what you say here makes any good sense. If it were heat there should be a medical team and if it was something more serious there shouldn't be? If it was the heat they wouldn't drive her away and if it were more serious they wouldn't? And in any case, they wouodn't want it on camera.
    My guess is that it was heat and exhaustion.
    FWIW, I don't think it ultimately matters if she's healthy or not,given the circumstances. She could be on death's door and and she would still be better than Trump, and Kayne would also be better than Trump.

I am very curious about that phoney letter from Trump's doctor btw. Why isn't that more of a scandal? Isn't that fraud?
    Good god.
  • Options
    So now someone is claiming she is having seizures and still no concern or sympathy? Just some amount of glee.
    Wow. Gross.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    It was less than 80* at 930am this morning when she "overheated".
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    unsung said:
    That's jerking uncontrollably?
    That video actually fits the narrative that she was having a heat stroke.
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 304
    PJ_Soul said:

Of course. What else would you expect from the people who start frothing at the mouth when someone gets killed in a car crash or is stabbed to death, because they can then start pushing their 2nd amendment agenda and talk about banning cars and knives.

1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    unsung said:

Plus humidity. FWIW, I would find that way too hot. Some people can't tolerate heat. Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with her, probably heat stroke, but I think it is creepy that some of you are enjoying it (don't lie and say you're not).
    And yeah unsung, and unhealthy Hillary is WAY better than Trump in any condition. By a long shot. Not sure why that statement would surprise you. The USA would be better with NO president than it would be with Trump as president. A fucking dog or monkey as POTUS would be better.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

So now someone is claiming she is having seizures and still no concern or sympathy? Just some amount of glee.
    Wow. Gross.

I don't see glee. (But I'n not watching either). But what say you about this coverup that is merely becoming not a conspiracy theory but very real. Why has Clinton's camp avoided questions regarding her health? What is going on, the American public, the VOTERS, deserve to know. Stop hiding health problems when we are to rely on YOU to be healthy enough to lead the country for the next four years. David Bowie hid his cancer, but he wasn't in a position of leadership. That's different. To go into this election hiding important details is deceiving the American public.
  • Options
    Keep making excuses, she's unfit.
  • Options
    At least she didn't puke in the Japanese Prime Minister's lap

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    A leader that is not healthy enough to lead the country is a big deal.
  • Options
    eddiec said:

unsung said:
    That's jerking uncontrollably?
    That video actually fits the narrative that she was having a heat stroke.
    doesn't look like jerking to me...more like weak in the knees

• Options
    And unhealthy leader, who is almost 70 years old, should have to disclose her health to the American public before being elected. And then, we have to look at the VPs health as well.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Plus humidity. FWIW, I would find that way too hot. Some people can't tolerate heat. Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with her, probably heat stroke, but I think it is creepy that some of you are enjoying it (don't lie and say you're not).
    And yeah unsung, and unhealthy Hillary is WAY better than Trump in any condition. By a long shot. Not sure why that statement would surprise you. The USA would be better with NO president than it would be with Trump as president. A fucking dog or monkey as POTUS would be better.
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Good God, read what you're writing.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Hillary dead like in Weekend at Bernie's would be better than Trump. It's not an excuse. I'm saying I don't care what her health is. I have never said anything about whether I think she is he thy or not, because I don't know, and neither do you. And only because of Trump, I don't consider it relevant. Is there a "cover up"? I don't even know because I don't care. I do know that Trump's crazy doctor wrote a fraudulent letter for him, and I care about that because of the deception it involves, but I don't care about Trump's real health either. It is totally irrelevant to me because he is completely unfit even if he is the healthiest human being on the face of the planet. He's not just unfit. He is specifically dangerous as hell.
  • Options
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Wow. Gross.

I don't see glee. (But I'n not watching either). But what say you about this coverup that is merely becoming not a conspiracy theory but very real. Why has Clinton's camp avoided questions regarding her health? What is going on, the American public, the VOTERS, deserve to know. Stop hiding health problems when we are to rely on YOU to be healthy enough to lead the country for the next four years. David Bowie hid his cancer, but he wasn't in a position of leadership. That's different. To go into this election hiding important details is deceiving the American public.
    We actually know nothing one way or the other.
  • Options
    Free said:

And unhealthy leader, who is almost 70 years old, should have to disclose her health to the American public before being elected. And then, we have to look at the VPs health as well.

In before the demands that Trump release his tax returns because that's so important but this isnt.
  • Options
    No shit.
  • Options
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Good God, read what you're writing.
    You don't think I know what I am writing?
    You can just assume that I do from now on.
  • Options
    I'm fine with BOTH candidates releasing health info....to say that she should and he shouldn't doesn't make sense.

This isn't unusual....she's nearing 70, has had a pretty intense schedule...probably not getting enough sleep and not eating right.

• Options
    To say that we're better off with a monkey? WTF. " fear mongering"
This discussion has been closed.