Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,887
    Dr Drew also said a couple of weeks ago that he's very concerned that Trump is mentally ill.... which is much worse than just physically ill.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    PJ_Soul said:

Dr Drew also said a couple of weeks ago that he's very concerned that Trump is mentally ill.... which is much worse than just physically ill.
    As great of a lawyer as Judge Judy may be, and as great of a doctor Dr. Drew may be, I'm not sure how wise it is to take the professional opinions of those who have clearly decided that their ratings are more important than their integrity. In the best case, they are embellishers of truths for maximal impact; in the worst case, they are dishonest. I'd say that either candidate having anything less than top-notch medical teams is pretty unlikely.

Also, GF, I see that you've moved on from "she's not healthy", to "she's not being treated correctly". Great progress!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

As great of a lawyer as Judge Judy may be, and as great of a doctor Dr. Drew may be, I'm not sure how wise it is to take the professional opinions of those who have clearly decided that their ratings are more important than their integrity. In the best case, they are embellishers of truths for maximal impact; in the worst case, they are dishonest. I'd say that either candidate having anything less than top-notch medical teams is pretty unlikely.

Also, GF, I see that you've moved on from "she's not healthy", to "she's not being treated correctly". Great progress!
    No shit. What he's really doing is questioning her doctors and the treatments they are prescribing. But he hasn't examined her or anything, and wouldn't have seen her complete medical records or anything. And he hasn't psychologically evaluated Trump either (or his supporters, some of whom Dr. Drew also thinks are mentally ill).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    For all of those idiotic conspiracy theorists who think that Clinton is sick or was having a seizure, according to Hannity and Gateway Pundit. Here is the full video and the context from the AP reporter who was there and asked the question that caused the motion. She was making a joke because of the abrupt nature of the question. Let us never speak of such idiocy again...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-health-20160812-story.html
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Clintons making changes to their foundation. They will no longer accept foreign money along with a few other changes. Clintonites must be in tears because how proud of her they are....Haha

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clintons-foundation-alter-donations-policy-elected-213440228--election.html
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    she's batshit looney tunes, lol
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    rssesq said:

she's batshit looney tunes, lol

What I think of:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Duv7EGr8Nxo
    Super douchy posts from uninformed groups who share the same value system as those that creep around the alt-right and Breitbart.com. Congratulations for joining that group.
    lifelong democrat here buddy. cant stand the other joke either. oh ya, BA political science; JD private northeast uni
    Herr. Russell
    rssesq said:

lifelong democrat here buddy. cant stand the other joke either. oh ya, BA political science; JD private northeast uni
    Herr. Russell

So am I Nazi, Gruppenfuhrer rssesq? How does that video advance the conversation one iota? How is that not just hateful and insulting for no reason?
    it's called laughter/humor but your nose is so far up .....
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    rssesq said:

There is no conversation with the clintonites. They think she is being unfairly treated by the media and by misinformed people.

Even when the proof is presented before them it's still not true. even when the polls show her at nearly 70% untrustworthy it's still not true. Don't waste your time. There is no advancing the conversation- it's she's right and that's it.
    tonifig8 said:

rssesq said:

There is no conversation with the clintonites. They think she is being unfairly treated by the media and by misinformed people.

Even when the proof is presented before them it's still not true. even when the polls show her at nearly 70% untrustworthy it's still not true. Don't waste your time. There is no advancing the conversation- it's she's right and that's it.
    I really haven't seen anyone claiming what you're saying they've claimed about Hillary.
    tonifig8 said:

rssesq said:

That's a funny, projection related statement. I never said she is being treated unfairly by the media. The media does what they believe to be NPV positive. It's always been that way. It's the Bernie people and the Trump team that think the media is always out to get them and bitch and moan about it. But if you want to talk issues, great. Let's do it. Bring up an issue with HRC and I'm happy to debate. If you're going to traffic in right wing lies, half truths, innuendos and slanders, well then I'm going to say something about it and it won't be good fun.
    she's batshit bonkers kid, sorry. lmao. she needs to stop seeing that 80 year old witch doc in Arkansas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
    is she smoking some 92% wax
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5B4TEh5pm0
    These are super douche bag videos and people who perpetuate the right wing lies are just as bad. Love that link... therightnewz.com. I'm glad the media has rightly discounted this bullshit. But I guess we all know that an education doesn't mean you are very smart, right? I mean Trump went to Wharton and look how fucking brilliant he is? He gets bamboozled by Putin on a tweet. Some people get bamboozled by even lower forms of media, like a video.
    the "media" crowned her years ago. she's gonna fight abuncha wars for Israel, lol
    rssesq said:

the "media" crowned her years ago. she's gonna fight abuncha wars for Israel, lol

Better than fighting 'abuncha' wars for Palestine. Liberty for the Palestinians, but how about they stop persecuting gays and women while they are at it. We tend to forget that Israel is the liberal democracy in that part of the world.
    mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Better than fighting 'abuncha' wars for Palestine. Liberty for the Palestinians, but how about they stop persecuting gays and women while they are at it. We tend to forget that Israel is the liberal democracy in that part of the world.
    I think they both suck. =)
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Fair enough. I can see that.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Hear, hear!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Once again you're beating your head against a wall
    Quit while you're ahead and In Chicago
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,613
    mrussel1 said:

For all of those idiotic conspiracy theorists who think that Clinton is sick or was having a seizure, according to Hannity and Gateway Pundit. Here is the full video and the context from the AP reporter who was there and asked the question that caused the motion. She was making a joke because of the abrupt nature of the question. Let us never speak of such idiocy again...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-health-20160812-story.html

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

I just landed! OHARE blows

Thanks for keeping me straight.
    edited August 2016
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

I didn't know you are going to Wrigley. Have a great time!!!! I am envious. I couldn't afford a do-over, lol. And all you lucky people aren't doing it in a heinous heat wave like last time. Lucky Fuckers. :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Have a blast, mrussel! You are in some fine company there.
    hedonist said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

Have a blast, mrussel! You are in some fine company there.
    Thanks! After 50 shows for me, wife is finally going. She'ssitting out tonight but GA on Monday.
This discussion has been closed.