• Options
    I like Donald Trump.
    I'm a victim.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750

I like Donald Trump.
    I'm a victim.

Of your own brain.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    i bought a jeep this week and the former owner was a smoker.... i'm a victim!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    bernie sanders supporters were mean and interrupted my klan rally.. i'm a victim!!!!

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,344

i bought a jeep this week and the former owner was a smoker.... i'm a victim!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for this product. works like a champ, just be sure not to inhale if you decide ot use it.

http://www.autozone.com/interior-detailing-and-car-care-products/air-freshener/ozium-aerosol-air-freshener/557298_0_0/

as a former smoker , getting assigned a truck that used to have a smoker in it, its critical to get rid of the odor. I get bad headaches in that closed environment with smoke to that degree.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Look for this product. works like a champ, just be sure not to inhale if you decide ot use it.

http://www.autozone.com/interior-detailing-and-car-care-products/air-freshener/ozium-aerosol-air-freshener/557298_0_0/

as a former smoker , getting assigned a truck that used to have a smoker in it, its critical to get rid of the odor. I get bad headaches in that closed environment with smoke to that degree.
    You can still be a victim though.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I used to bartend and people would sit around the horse shoe bar smoking their faces off.

Canada eventually adopted a non-smoking law in public places- just after my time.

The moment I come into contact with second hand smoke these days... the whites of my eyes go blood red (not that pink red.. a dark, bloody red) and I become congested. When I'm in Vegas, i look like a dying vampire.

My body's response to the smoke is alarming.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Oh yeah... I'm a victim.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304

Oh yeah... I'm a victim.

That might be too legit for this thread. ;)

Seriously, that sucks.
  • Options
    dignin said:

Oh yeah... I'm a victim.

That might be too legit for this thread. ;)

Seriously, that sucks.
    Thanks, man. I just avoid it as much as I can. That's hard to do though: the toxicity of those f**king cigarettes is unreal. A woman can be smoking three cars up from me while stopped at a light and I grow ill.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    My girlfriend makes me watch The Walking Dead every Sunday night.

I'm a victim.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I spent an hour reading comments on AMT...
    I am a victim
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Trump supporters are all victims.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    JimmyV said:

My girlfriend makes me watch The Walking Dead every Sunday night.

I'm a victim.

Hahahahaha. You are.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Sometime during March Madness, I will be a victim ... I hope it isn't today!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    The donuts were all gone by the time I got to the staff lounge.

I'm a victim.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    PJ_Soul said:

The donuts were all gone by the time I got to the staff lounge.

I'm a victim.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Jason P said:

Sometime during March Madness, I will be a victim ... I hope it isn't today!

I'm a victim ... :bawling:
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,368
    I couldn't get Radiohead MSG tix. I'm a victim!!!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304

I couldn't get Radiohead MSG tix. I'm a victim!!!

At least they are playing within a few thousand miles of you. There is still hope for you.....I'm a victim.
  • Options
    it is still too cold to take the top off the jeep.

i'm a victim!!!!!!! :cry:

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    we had dirty rain and now my car is filthy outside

im a victim
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Filed my taxes last weekend and received my direct deposit refund this morning.

I'm a victim.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on