Options

the "i'm a victim" thread

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

rr165892 said:

Gimme,whatcha looking at in the top pic? I'm teasing,good stuff.Nice Tele.

And what song were they playing.

LOL i wasn't looking at what it appears i was looking at.

that tele is actually a partscaster. the guitar player built it from old telecaster parts. all over 30 years old, except for the pickups, which he bought new. the other guitar player in the picture builds his own amps and sells them to players all over the world. they are clones of the original 1968 marshall plexi, so i was playing out of a full stack with that amp on top. i had a full on toneboner.

we were playing dirty deeds done dirt cheep. i wanted the solo but didn't get to do it. victim...
    Ok,wanted to make sure someone wasn't hiding a tube sock somewhere.
    I have an American strat that I built all Frankenstein like that.Its my favorite guitar.So I get that.
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    rr165892 said:

I wish you Aussies would quit pissing in buckets and leaving them in the middle of your office floor.lol

Haha!! I know that's what it looked like, so disgusting.
    I don't have to clean this up thank god

• Options
    Best of luck with the Clean up.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,957

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

I got colbert tickets last week to see pj. I was very very pumped to see them in a small theatre right before a huge ass festival. Turns out nobody can watch our kids. I'm the victim!

If you turn down this opportunity you will be the victim of self-loathing at the least for years to come. Have you not heard of babysitters? You pay them and they watch your kids for you.
    Babysitters? never heard of that word.
    Problem is i have five kids , one of which has to be picked a half hour away.
    You're not looking at this the right way.

It sounds as if your wife is on kid duty and you're headed to the show with a buddy!
    Dude I can't leave all five with my wife; I ve already been divorced once lol.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

I got colbert tickets last week to see pj. I was very very pumped to see them in a small theatre right before a huge ass festival. Turns out nobody can watch our kids. I'm the victim!

If you turn down this opportunity you will be the victim of self-loathing at the least for years to come. Have you not heard of babysitters? You pay them and they watch your kids for you.

It sounds as if your wife is on kid duty and you're headed to the show with a buddy!
    Isn't one of your kids old enough to watch the rest of the lil Wolfpack ?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Some sweet new family DVDs, pizza, and a gift card to lululemon will do the trick.

Scruffy's just being stubborn.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

I wish. The ages of my kids are 11, 6, 6, 6 and the youngest is turning 2 in November. Thirty would go but it would be a big rookie mistake. I'm trying to teach him the ways.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    That's when you play the call the grandparent card.A solid move.

Post edited by rr165892 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

rr165892 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

I wish. The ages of my kids are 11, 6, 6, 6 and the youngest is turning 2 in November. Thirty would go but it would be a big rookie mistake. I'm trying to teach him the ways.
    I'm just trying to motivate (and help), Scruffy!
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

rr165892 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

hey i'll be at global citizens so no biggie. it's one song I'll miss; plus I don't feel like lining up for hours with the sharpie/list psychos.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rr165892 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

hey i'll be at global citizens so no biggie. it's one song I'll miss; plus I don't feel like lining up for hours with the sharpie/list psychos.
    Sharpie Psychos.

Best Talking Heads song ever.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:

rr165892 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

11, 6,6,6, and 2? Yikes lol
    Your wives are victims!
    :wink:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

rr165892 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Sharpie Psychos.

Best Talking Heads song ever.
  • Options
    Just ordered in dinner for us and needed to chat with grubhub to increase what the tip percentage defaulted to (don't want to victimize our deliverer!). We ended up commiserating over how people often butcher the pronunciation/spelling of our unusual names.

We both cry victimhood!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    hedonist said:

Just ordered in dinner for us and needed to chat with grubhub to increase what the tip percentage defaulted to (don't want to victimize our deliverer!). We ended up commiserating over how people often butcher the pronunciation/spelling of our unusual names.

We both cry victimhood!

There's another way to pronounce Hedonist? (headonist, as apposed to heedonist?) :wink:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

hedonist said:

We both cry victimhood!

There's another way to pronounce Hedonist? (headonist, as apposed to heedonist?) :wink:
    Apparently so, Ms. SD :rock_on:
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    SD48277 said:

hedonist said:

We both cry victimhood!

HeeDOOnist instead of Heedoughnist
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792
    hedonist said:

We both cry victimhood!

It's because most people don't know French, Hédoniste. Or is it Czek, Požitkář?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'm irrelevant. Do I belong here now?
  • Options
    ^^^ Who's that person?
  • Options

^^^ Who's that person?

:confused:
  • Options

That's "insignificant" for you, mister!

Just keeping it (somewhat) PJ-related. Not bullying, honestly :whistle:

(B, I'm impressed! In Italian - yes, I searched - they drop the "h" altogether =) )
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

No. You should be fighting for a tight end spot on the Arizona Cardinal's roster.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

No. You should be fighting for a tight end spot on the Arizona Cardinal's roster.
    I'm way to old for that shit.
  • Options

^^^ Who's that person?

Oh sorry. I didn't realize that was you. Just thought it was some random, irrelevant guy.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

^^^ Who's that person?

Oh sorry. I didn't realize that was you. Just thought it was some random, irrelevant guy.
    Hahahaha

Well played sir
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,185
    keenan allen, drew brees, and darren sproles significantly underperformed today. i am gonna lose in fantast football.

I am a victim!!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

keenan allen, drew brees, and darren sproles significantly underperformed today. i am gonna lose in fantast football.

I am a victim!!!

Cj Anderson and jeremy hill got me three points combined!!!! I m a victim.
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited September 2015

I am a victim!!!

I panick drafted Keenan Allen this year as the clock wound down on me in the 6th round. I never wanted him after last year. I hated myself at the time for doing it. I'm hating myself today for doing it (although I still got a sliver of a chance- 40 points from Luck and Vinateri).
  • Options
    Victimized by your strange yet exotic sports language!

(read it to my guy who's also doing the FF thing and he totally got it. Actually said to me, "well, yeah" :angry: )