Options

The right to bear arms

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,131
    mickeyrat said:
    Will the “responsible” gun owner teaching “firearm safety” go to prison for their stupidity? Or, does 2A apply to 4 year olds and it was their “right” to possess a firearm and be taught “firearms safety?” Hey, but did you hear Hunter Biden lied on his federal firearm form?
    I'm all for this person going to prison.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Good luck with this one.

The estate is claiming that it's the police's fault that people were allowed to run amok which led to his death.

The kid was an idiot for what he did but I don't see this case getting any momentum.

the waved at him as he was making his way past them toward the crowds. dudes an adult now and looks young. looked even younger then and they don't stop and question? at all?
    You did see the mobs there and the other film footage right?  Cops getting involved with any incident during that time would have been looked at as negative.  You can't say in hindsight what they should have done now.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,014
    mickeyrat said:
    Will the “responsible” gun owner teaching “firearm safety” go to prison for their stupidity? Or, does 2A apply to 4 year olds and it was their “right” to possess a firearm and be taught “firearms safety?” Hey, but did you hear Hunter Biden lied on his federal firearm form?
    I'm all for this person going to prison.
    Before the shooting, Evangaline and the older girl were being punished that morning by Runions for not waking up the women and for eating Daniels’ food without permission, according to the warrant and a statement from Russell Johnson, district attorney general for Tennessee’s 9th Judicial District<span>. Runions struck both girls with a sandal before forcing them to stand in different corners of the women’s bedroom, authorities said the older girl told them.</span>
    how awful...those poor girls were probably unsupervised and hungry
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,040
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Interesting that this person doesn't mention that the Hollywood shootout was used w AK47's and 9mm rounds. He makes it sound like AR's were used there when they weren't.

I don't agree with banning them or making them a Class 3 weapon.  Class 3 is a pain in the ass.  

I have no problems with making it more difficult in getting them though.  As I get older I too realize that not everyone should own these.

no. he said they were outgunned with auto and semi auto, necessitating the need to go to gun stores in the middle of it. and from that incident , L.E. began aquiring these weapons.
    YES.

He says that but, he makes no mention of them being AK's. The whole article revolves around the AR. I'm very familiar with the whole situation and what transpired during and found it odd that he left that part out.  The cops didn't "purchase" those weapons either, the store owner handed them over.

He does say "these types of weapons," which to me implies its not an AR but something similar. And I would agree with that, an AK is not an AR, but it is similar in that it's an assault rifle designed for the military. There's no need for him to be specific and mention AK-47 here with the point he's making. 
    Just wondering if you might have thought it was an AR before reading my comment?

It's not that big a deal as I know where he was going with it just interesting that he didn't point out that they used an AK and also a HK91.  Those two guns aren't well known to the public I guess?

There are a lot of states that have changed their laws because of instances like the Hollywood bank robbery.  Interesting enough the guns the shooters had were banned and the suspects were allowed to keep them from a judge in that they were to sell them and recoup money to help pay their bills.

I would hope that this would never happen today.
    Can't really say because I read your comment first before I read that article. I also think I already knew it was an AK. I say I think because its hard to go back and try to remember what I didn't remember after talking about it.
    But I was in high school when it happened and lived about half hour away.  I remembered they had body armor, and the one dude shot himself with his hand gun when his rifle got a stove pipe jam that anyone with gun experience should be able to clear in a couple seconds, but for some reason he didn't and just shot himself instead. And the other guy tried to carjack someone, but the victim took the keys and ran off. Then they had a shootout which was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. He was hit multiple times and bled to death while waiting for the ambulance, then his mom sued the city for taking so long, even though they took so long because they had to help all the people he shot first. I didn't know one used an HK91, but pretty sure I knew one used an AK.
    I feel like AKs are well known, at least well recognized. Even if you don't know it by name, people are going to recognize an AK-47 if you've ever seen any movie with any terrorist in it ever. Or any Vietnam war movie, or almost any post WWII war movie. Its the most widely used assault rifle in the world. I think people just say AR to mean Assault Rifle, and not specifically AR-15.
    I was curious about the AK's because we are getting older and every rap song talked about them back in the day, not so much in todays music.

I used to visit LA county during that time, used to work there too.  Lived between cali and Alaska/Seattle during that time.  Just like you I thought it was crazy but then again we always had high speed chases televised on tv in Cali.
    Televising high speed chases wasn’t normal outside CA? I had no idea. I remember always getting pissed when they’d interrupt The Simpsons for some chase.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,007
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Good luck with this one.

The estate is claiming that it's the police's fault that people were allowed to run amok which led to his death.

The kid was an idiot for what he did but I don't see this case getting any momentum.

the waved at him as he was making his way past them toward the crowds. dudes an adult now and looks young. looked even younger then and they don't stop and question? at all?
    You did see the mobs there and the other film footage right?  Cops getting involved with any incident during that time would have been looked at as negative.  You can't say in hindsight what they should have done now.

waving hello to armed people walking toward protesting/rioting people? are you fucking kidding me?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    I never understood the amount of misinformation with this case. First of all, why does everyone keep repeating he crossed state lines with a gun, that isn’t illegal. And even if it was, he never did anyway.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Good luck with this one.

waving hello to armed people walking toward protesting/rioting people? are you fucking kidding me?
    No I'm not kidding you...  Again.  Have you seen the videos there? This is all hindsight.  The shit that went on there you might as well sue everyone.
  • Options
    The "waving".  This was when he had the gun raised over his head surrendering right?
  • Options
    hmm, we have a volatile situation sarge. protest seems to be breaking into a riot. oh look, armed people walking toward them. wave hello everybody. nothing to see here.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Interesting that this person doesn't mention that the Hollywood shootout was used w AK47's and 9mm rounds. He makes it sound like AR's were used there when they weren't.

I don't agree with banning them or making them a Class 3 weapon.  Class 3 is a pain in the ass.  

I have no problems with making it more difficult in getting them though.  As I get older I too realize that not everyone should own these.

no. he said they were outgunned with auto and semi auto, necessitating the need to go to gun stores in the middle of it. and from that incident , L.E. began aquiring these weapons.
    YES.

He says that but, he makes no mention of them being AK's. The whole article revolves around the AR. I'm very familiar with the whole situation and what transpired during and found it odd that he left that part out.  The cops didn't "purchase" those weapons either, the store owner handed them over.

He does say "these types of weapons," which to me implies its not an AR but something similar. And I would agree with that, an AK is not an AR, but it is similar in that it's an assault rifle designed for the military. There's no need for him to be specific and mention AK-47 here with the point he's making. 
    Just wondering if you might have thought it was an AR before reading my comment?

It's not that big a deal as I know where he was going with it just interesting that he didn't point out that they used an AK and also a HK91.  Those two guns aren't well known to the public I guess?

There are a lot of states that have changed their laws because of instances like the Hollywood bank robbery.  Interesting enough the guns the shooters had were banned and the suspects were allowed to keep them from a judge in that they were to sell them and recoup money to help pay their bills.

I would hope that this would never happen today.
    Can't really say because I read your comment first before I read that article. I also think I already knew it was an AK. I say I think because its hard to go back and try to remember what I didn't remember after talking about it.
    But I was in high school when it happened and lived about half hour away.  I remembered they had body armor, and the one dude shot himself with his hand gun when his rifle got a stove pipe jam that anyone with gun experience should be able to clear in a couple seconds, but for some reason he didn't and just shot himself instead. And the other guy tried to carjack someone, but the victim took the keys and ran off. Then they had a shootout which was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. He was hit multiple times and bled to death while waiting for the ambulance, then his mom sued the city for taking so long, even though they took so long because they had to help all the people he shot first. I didn't know one used an HK91, but pretty sure I knew one used an AK.
    I feel like AKs are well known, at least well recognized. Even if you don't know it by name, people are going to recognize an AK-47 if you've ever seen any movie with any terrorist in it ever. Or any Vietnam war movie, or almost any post WWII war movie. Its the most widely used assault rifle in the world. I think people just say AR to mean Assault Rifle, and not specifically AR-15.
    I was curious about the AK's because we are getting older and every rap song talked about them back in the day, not so much in todays music.

I used to visit LA county during that time, used to work there too.  Lived between cali and Alaska/Seattle during that time.  Just like you I thought it was crazy but then again we always had high speed chases televised on tv in Cali.
    Televising high speed chases wasn’t normal outside CA? I had no idea. I remember always getting pissed when they’d interrupt The Simpsons for some chase.
    I've seen a few living in Florida.  Other states?  Nope.  NY we don't see them. Other states I've lived I don't recall them and I've lived a lot of places.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I never understood the amount of misinformation with this case. First of all, why does everyone keep repeating he crossed state lines with a gun, that isn’t illegal. And even if it was, he never did anyway.
    I think he's referring to the oddity that one would claim self defense when he clearly went there to pick a fight. 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I think he's referring to the oddity that one would claim self defense when he clearly went there to pick a fight. 
    But why still include the comment that he crossed state lines with an assault rifle?
    I think Kyle was an idiot for going, he’s not some hero, and he shouldn’t have been there. But there was, and I guess still is, so much false information about the situation.
    The headlines and comments make it sound like he traveled hours and illegally crossed state lines or something to get to a city he had no business in. When the reality was he lived 20 minutes away, he frequently visited because his dad and friends lived there, worked there at one time. And the gun was stored at his friends house so he never crossed state lines with it. I don’t know why people want to change that narrative. Just say kids shouldn’t be allowed to patrol and be their own armed militia. That seems common sense enough, no need to fabricate this story.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    The guy next door is shooting the lantern flies on his maple tree with an air gun.  He’s been doing this every 1/2 hour, all day, for about a week now.  Are my chances pretty good he’ll injure himself soon?  Hahahaha 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,185
    i thought the gop was for anybody having a gun. why are they for taking away hunter biden's right to bear arms?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    i thought the gop was for anybody having a gun. why are they for taking away hunter biden's right to bear arms?
    Well, they are appealing the ruling that might negate the gun charge but Hunter’s Brandon crime family’s boss’s DOJ is defending the law that would make Hunter’s gun charges stick in a masterful triple, double cross of simple but ingenious legal maneuvering to coverup and distract from the laptop contents and the residuals Brandon receives from each and every charge. How else do you think Brandon affords that big house on the Delaware shore that he spends every weekend in? Clearly, Brandon is not one of US.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Should have had less doors around his property, I guess. Thoughts and prayers. For the 8 year old.

Man accused of gunning down neighbor during tree-trimming dispute

A disagreement over trimming a tree turned deadly after an elderly man shot his neighbor, according to a Florida sheriff’s office, the latest example of a pedestrian situation in the United States ending with a shooting death.

Edward Druzolowski was arrested Sunday on a second-degree murder charge after admitting to detectives he killed 42-year-old Brian Ford for not leaving Druzolowski’s property while trimming trees along their fence line, according to the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office. Ford’s 8-year-old son watched his father get gunned down.

A 78-year-old with osteoporosis, Druzolowski told detectives he brought the gun for protection because he feared what being shoved to the ground would do to his body. Druzolowski’s wife told detectives her husband only meant to “scare” Ford.

National experts said some owners of firearms in the United States, with its prevalent gun culture, struggle to make split-second decisions that don’t end in death because the shooters are riddled with fear or paranoia, or lack understanding of their legal protections. Many Americans are afraid of each other, and fear mixed with guns can often lead to needless death, they say.

Florida, the nation’s third-most populated state, has earned the nickname “Gunshine State” — state data shows there is one gun permit for every eight Floridians. Legislators approved a bill in March allowing people to carry concealed firearms without a permit or proof of training, often dubbed “constitutional carry.”

Druzolowski said he never had problems with Ford. He said they hadn’t spoken in a couple of years. But he was afraid of Ford because Ford had told him in the past how he would win fights in prison.

“Edward said he was afraid Brian would have hurt or killed him if he didn’t shoot him,” detectives wrote.

Druzolowski told detectives he was in his bedroom watching football Sunday evening when his wife came in to say that Ford was cutting branches off their tree. He didn’t think much of it because he thought Ford was on his own property, according to the arrest report. When Druzolowski’s wife came back later and said Ford was on their property, Druzolowski got his holstered .357 Magnum revolver wrapped in a blue handkerchief from the bottom drawer of his nightstand and went outside.

Druzolowski, in the arrest report, said he saw his gate open from his back porch and Ford with a chain saw. Druzolowski said he told Ford to get off his property, he told deputies. Ford essentially told him to mind his business and then cursed at him, Druzolowski said.

The older man said he then pulled out his revolver, threw the holster and handkerchief on the ground and aimed at Ford.

“‘You are pointing a gun at me, are you going to shoot me?’” Druzolowski recalled Ford saying as the younger man approached. Druzolowski told detectives he yelled for Ford to stop coming closer or he would shoot.

Druzolowski told detectives he keeps the first two chambers of his revolver empty as a safety measure. But aiming at Ford, he pulled the trigger once. Click. Nothing. He said Ford kept moving toward him. Click.

This time, the gun fired. Apparently there was a round in the chamber.

Druzolowski said he yelled for his wife to call 911.

Druzolowski said he hadn’t called 911 earlier because he didn’t think they would respond to a tree dispute between neighbors, plus Ford would be off his property by the time police arrived.

Authorities interviewed Ford’s 8-year-old son, who saw his father shot and killed. The boy said his father told Druzolowski, “I’ll cut your head off with the chain saw” but that the chain saw was not on or running. Police made no other mention of that statement in their report.

Police found Ford face up with a chain saw by his right foot and two knives nearby.

Druzolowski remained in Volusia County jail without bail as of Tuesday morning. His arraignment hearing is scheduled for Oct. 12, according to online Volusia court records.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/09/19/florida-tree-trimming-shooting/

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Continued from the discussion under the Hunter's Laptop Thread:

My congressman's response:

Thank you for contacting me with your thoughts on the Second Amendment. It is an honor to serve you as your Representative in Congress.

The words of the Second Amendment are clear and direct: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Gun control restricts the rights of law-abiding, responsible Americans to practice their Second Amendment rights and never stops criminals from breaking the law.

I will always welcome a thoughtful discussion on how to make our country safer. However, I will not be supporting an assault weapons ban, a universal gun registry, a ban on certain types of magazines, red flag laws, or any other gun control that violates our Second Amendment rights. Statistics have proven that banning certain weapons and having stricter anti-gun policies have no effect on curbing violence. Congress should be more focused on examining strategies to ensure that those with mental-health conditions are identified and provided with appropriate care and attention within their communities. The best approach to addressing gun violence is to promote a respect for human dignity and life within our families, schools, and neighborhoods, and to enforce the statutes that we already have on the books.

The simple fact is that a clear majority of Americans support gun rights. For this reason, you can be assured that I will stand strong in order to protect your Second Amendment Rights. Thank you again for your concern about this important issue, and I hope you will let me know if I may be of further assistance in the future.

The link to an open discussion took me to the original form, so I don't know if I will get anything different. But here is my follow up:

Mr. Fleischmann,
    Thank you for your response to my previous inquiry. I had asked for clarification on your stance for universal background checks and it is still unclear.
    You had mentioned protecting 2A rights for law abiding citizens. I strongly agree with that stance. However, I would like to know your thoughts specifically on universal background checks and why you do not support it. I believe that universal background checks do not infringe on law abiding citizens. It is designed to target those who have broken the law and are prohibited from purchasing guns. They are already required for purchases from gun dealers. Requiring universal checks seems like the next logical step in keeping guns out of the hands of criminals without any infringement on law abiding citizens.
    I would like to know why you disagree with that and if you would consider supporting universal background checks in the future?
    Thank you for your time.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792
    edited September 2023
    If only...
    Stop killing each other and assuming everyone wants to kill you.  Make some repairs, organized your paper work or your sheet music, and make something good to eat.
    Peace, everybody.
    May be an image of text that says IM WORRIED ABOUT CRIME SO ASKED A FRIEND FROM TEXAS WHAT I NEEDED TO PROTECT MY HOME Barilla SHELLS acebookcomDiedauahing HE SAID A 9MM A COUPLE OF CLIPS AND A BOX OF SHELLS STILL NOT SURE HOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO WORK

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,361
    edited September 2023
    Donald Trump is under multiple federal indictments.

His campaign posted a picture of him at a gun store and enthusiastically announced that he purchased a gun!-----however, this would have resulted in another indictment.

They've since "clarified" that they lied about him purchasing a gun in the first place and deleted the tweet/truth/x/whatever. 

magaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Donald Trump is under multiple federal indictments.

His campaign posted a picture of him at a gun store and enthusiastically announced that he purchased a gun!-----however, this would have resulted in another indictment.

They've since "clarified" that they lied about him purchasing a gun in the first place and deleted the tweet/truth/x/whatever. 

magaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think we need a house investigation to determine whether any federal firearm laws were violated and if so, why POOTWH hasn’t been indicted. Oh, and whether he received preferential treatment by the IRS and paid all his taxes. Deplorables are right.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,185
    why don't the gop just run hunter biden at this point?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,709
    edited October 2023
    What 'Murica needs is more guns. Active shooter at Morgan State University and an 11 year old in Flo Rida shooting a couple of teammates at football practice. Guns all around. There aren't enough guns.

Morgan State University: Baltimore police confirm an active shooter situation on campus | CNN

11-Year-Old Youth Football Player Arrested; Accused of Shooting 2 of His Teammates | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    why don't the gop just run hunter biden at this point?
    Nominate him for speaker. He'll fit right in.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    What a way to kick start a wedding, eh? Too many doors. Weddings need less doors. No, wait, the guests need guns. No, wait, the victim should have had a gun. No, wait.......................

Nebraska wedding shooting: Man officiating a wedding in Nebraska accidentally shot his 12-year-old grandson during the ceremony, police say | CNN

Brilliantati©
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.