Options

Jared the sandwich guy ?

Comments

• Options
    dankind said:

"I'm into much harder core stuff. I actually like to shit on little girls' heads.... That's what turns me on."
    -- Eddie Vedder; Hershey, Pennsylvania; July 12, 2003 http://youtu.be/bLHTfKueFL4
    Uh oh! Call the cops!

No age was mentioned there.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,743

dankind said:

"I'm into much harder core stuff. I actually like to shit on little girls' heads.... That's what turns me on."
    -- Eddie Vedder; Hershey, Pennsylvania; July 12, 2003 http://youtu.be/bLHTfKueFL4
    Uh oh! Call the cops!

So by your definition a specific age within a specific age range needs to be mentioned before it qualifies? This is why none of your statements can be taken with any validity. You swerve all over the road more than a drunk driver. You have no idea what you are doing or how dangerous you can be until your actions cause harm because you have no perspective.
    Please sssshhhhhhhh.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

dankind said:

Uh oh! Call the cops!
    So by your definition a specific age within a specific age range needs to be mentioned before it qualifies? This is why none of your statements can be taken with any validity. You swerve all over the road more than a drunk driver. You have no idea what you are doing or how dangerous you can be until your actions cause harm because you have no perspective.
    Please sssshhhhhhhh.

Really?

• Options
    :no_mouth:

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2015

No mouth?
    Whatever.
    This thread went from talking about jared fuckle pedo guy to a video posted of EV.
    Why the hell would anyone post such a thing to help with their point.
    Weird and fucked up.
    You tube videos to express a feeling should be banned.
    There is no context and it leaves the persons post open to interpretation.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858

No mouth?
    Whatever.
    This thread went from talking about jared fuckle pedo guy to a video posted of EV.
    Why the hell would anyone post such a thing to help with their point.
    Weird and fucked up.
    You tube videos to express a feeling should be banned.
    There is no context and it leaves the persons post open to interpretation.
    Dunno, it expressed a thought. By your way of thinking , he should be reported and investigated. Shouldn't he? "Little girls" suggest minor children doesn't it?

We'll let the authorities decide its context and authenticity. You want the number?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Fogel is caught on tape braging about how good it was to have sex with little boys ...

“I had a little boy. It was amazing,” Fogle said, in response to a question about being with children. “It just felt so good. I mean, it felt—it felt so good.”

gawker.com/jared-fogle-brags-in-secretly-recorded-tapes-about-sex-1739113935

DEFENDERS OF FOGEL, HERE YE, HERE YE! Cometh and defend thou champion of footlong shitty sandwiches!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

^^^
    Well fuck that.
    If someone came to me and said they have pedophile urges I would detain them and call the police.

Well, I'm glad you're not in charge of treating people to prevent future sexual offending, then.

What would the police do? So far, just thinking about something is not a crime.
    They would ascertain that all levels of the judicial system are made aware of that individual.
    Can't have a secret society of pedos running around in thoughts.
    Your strategy keeps them in hiding versus getting help.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Fogel is caught on tape braging about how good it was to have sex with little boys ...

“I had a little boy. It was amazing,” Fogle said, in response to a question about being with children. “It just felt so good. I mean, it felt—it felt so good.”

gawker.com/jared-fogle-brags-in-secretly-recorded-tapes-about-sex-1739113935

DEFENDERS OF FOGEL, HERE YE, HERE YE! Cometh and defend thou champion of footlong shitty sandwiches!

So lemme see, over the course of FOUR AND A HALF YEARS, this selfdescribed former journalist did nothing?
    Had to get the story huh? THEN instead of turning over to authorities its used to go on dr phil?

Opportunistic much?

So at whatever point of this so called relationship he started bragging, after that ANY harm done to a child this "journalist" is complicit and should be charged as well.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I just happened to catch this sandwich fuck on T.V last night, it's possible he could be out in 7 years...not likely but it is possible, the hosts of the show where talking about his likelihood of being raped and killed in prison and no it wasn't FOXnews.
    this guy admitted to 14 victims and has paid restitution of $1mil. to the victims and his lawyer cuts a deal ? to save his ass from up to 50 years in prison ?.....our justice system is flawed.

Godfather.
  • Options

I just happened to catch this sandwich fuck on T.V last night, it's possible he could be out in 7 years...not likely but it is possible, the hosts of the show where talking about his likelihood of being raped and killed in prison and no it wasn't FOXnews.
    this guy admitted to 14 victims and has paid restitution of $1mil. to the victims and his lawyer cuts a deal ? to save his ass from up to 50 years in prison ?.....our justice system is flawed.

Godfather.

I am sure it also includes giving up contacts he has and other info to help catch more.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

I am sure it also includes giving up contacts he has and other info to help catch more.
    should of given him life without parole and then water board his ass for the rest of the info they needed.

Godfather.

• Options

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

should of given him life without parole and then water board his ass for the rest of the info they needed.

Godfather.

Happens everyday GF. He is just more high profile thats all.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Happens everyday GF. He is just more high profile thats all.
    yeah...true, that kind of crime just pisses me off more than others.

Godfather.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Godfather.

Yes GF our justice system is flawed. Inequality in sentencing reason #63 why we need to get rid of DP.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,571
    Earlier in this thread I thought we were discussing the fact that he seemed to be working out a deal to basically buy his way out of a heavier sentence...... did I dream that??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    The #1 reason why the DP should exist is for cases like this guy.
    Execute him.
    Twice if possible.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Earlier in this thread I thought we were discussing the fact that he seemed to be working out a deal to basically buy his way out of a heavier sentence...... did I dream that??

Or maybe it was the prosecutors seeking whatever info he had to give in relation to other pedophiles that offered the deal.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Huh, lookslike the 7 yrs reported was not exactly true.

seeking maximum for the charges he pled to 12 1/2 years, lifetime supervision.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-seek-12-year-sentence-ex-subway-pitchman-jared-fogle-n462386?cid=sm_fb

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Four more days until sentencing.
    Poor guy.
    Hope the justice system only gives him 5yrs.
    After all, he is sorry.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/jared-fogle-s-attorneys-say-he-is-profoundly-sorry-seek-5-years-in-jail-1.2656322

I am fascinated with this case.
    It is a make or break case on the legal and justice system.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Execute him.
    Twice if possible.

Poor guy.
    After all, he is sorry.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/jared-fogle-s-attorneys-say-he-is-profoundly-sorry-seek-5-years-in-jail-1.2656322

Interesting...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

Execute him.
    Twice if possible.

Poor guy.
    After all, he is sorry.

Interesting...
    Jared hopes for that.

• Options
    RKCNDY said:

Execute him.
    Twice if possible.

Poor guy.
    After all, he is sorry.

Interesting...
    To be fair, I read sarcasm in the second post.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

Execute him.
    Twice if possible.

Poor guy.
    After all, he is sorry.

Interesting...
    I read something else...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

Execute him.
    Twice if possible.

Poor guy.
    After all, he is sorry.

Interesting...
    I read something else...
    Maybe... PJ Fan isn't usually so blatant when he trolls though, so I assumed he was being facetious.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

Execute him.
    Twice if possible.

Poor guy.
    After all, he is sorry.

Interesting...
    I read something else...
    Maybe... PJ Fan isn't usually so blatant when he trolls though, so I assumed he was being facetious.
    Thanks for that MS Soul.
    How could anyone not read sarcasm in my previous post?
    Fuck fogle and his sorry. -he can stuff his sorries in a sack

edit-
    Interesting how the press indicates he is facing a tough judge on this.
    http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2015/11/15/jared-fogle-child-pornography-russell-taylor-federal-prison-tanya-walton-pratt-indianapolis/75604606/

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    looks like Jared got 15 years...more than the prosecutor asked for
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

This deal also leaves open the possibility of other charges. Article I read last week said the images that were found in his possession was close or over 5 terabytes worth.

15 years allows an awful lot of investigation time to charge with more.

What specifically was ordered? No parole opportunity?

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    mickeyrat said:

This deal also leaves open the possibility of other charges. Article I read last week said the images that were found in his possession was close or over 5 terabytes worth.

15 years allows an awful lot of investigation time to charge with more.

What specifically was ordered? No parole opportunity?
    Still getting details...was taken directly into custody. Some attorney on TV said he would serve at least 85% of his sentence.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana