Options

Do You Think Deep Down, Americans Are Concerned That Donald Trump May Actually Win?

Comments

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    I am American - No
    PJMSG said:

better than our current and Hillary

No no no no.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    I am American - No

I don't support him because I want a republican for president. No way that will happen if he gets the majority.

I shudder at thought of Ayatollah Cruz so hope Trump keeps rolling.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,890
    I am American - No
    I'm embarrassed for our country that he is even in the lead at this point. Banning all Muslims!?!?! That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard a candidate (for any position) say.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    No
    PJMSG said:

better than our current and Hillary

:neutral: Wat?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    muskydan said:

Can Obummer say radical ISLAMIC terrorism tonight??? Stay tuned, we shall see…. I am going to go w/ blame the Guns again, and again, and again.

what difference does it make what type of radical it is?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    rgambs said:

TL170678 said:

Trump is going to be President....Not sure why you guys do not support him, he is not in the pockets of Koch Bros or Wall Street like Hilary the Snuke and Jeb. So what he is not PC,it`s good to hear a politician`s unfiltered thoughts, and obviously most of America feels this way because he is slaying everyone else. Even if it`s 1 term, maybe he can get the borders secure and turn our economy around for the next President to work with. He is not some racist redneck, he is a New York self made Billionaire and you can not achieve that hating others. Having illegals entering the country freaking kills the dollar and is a huge reason jobs do not pay well like they used to. Why pay 60-80k per year when you have others that will do it for 20k. It kills our ability to negotiate for better paying jobs. Not only that but there are Middle East folks trying to sneak into Arizona with ill-intentions.

Wrong.
    But if by some freak chance he is right (I'm still in denial of the possibility) I would highly suggest everyone buy as many guns and ammo as possible because every one who does not look and think like you will be the enemy. It will be like what Chuck Dukowski once proposed: "Give everybody guns and a lot of people are going to die and after a while it will all get sorted out." :worried:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    I am American - No
    Americans are sure upset over his latest antics...
    Wonder if it because there could be a reality of him getting the nod or even yet the oval office.
    Or is he really running just to get Hillary in?
  • Options

Wonder if it because there could be a reality of him getting the nod or even yet the oval office.

I've heard the latter could be the case. Reminds me of tag-team wrestling.

AN NOW, IN THE FAR CORNER,
    L-L-A-A-A-A-A-DIES AND GENTLEMEN-N-N-N!
    THE DON AND THE HILLIMINATOR!!

AND IN THE NEAR CORNER...

But first, a word from our sponsor...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    No

Oh yeah, lol. I forgot all about that theory! .... Could be....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    I am American - No
    No way he wins.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    I am American - No
    rollings said:

There are a lot of not-so-bright people in this country who have ass backward views and opinions. This is why I'm scared.

Not to mention he's an overt homophobe, & bigot. He's exposed a part of our society that some refuse to believe still exists. He's rallied a part of the population that needs a 'figure' to legitimize their racist, bigoted, homophobic, pry it from my cold dead hands ways.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    No
    Even Ted Cruz self-righteously spoke against him, lol.
    Cruz appears to be trying to ride Trump coattails... trying to hold Trump up next to himself in the hopes that that makes him look better by comparison, haha.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    I am American - No
    I hope he is our next president.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    I am American - No
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    I am American - Yes
    rgambs said:

TL170678 said:

Trump is going to be President....Not sure why you guys do not support him, he is not in the pockets of Koch Bros or Wall Street like Hilary the Snuke and Jeb. So what he is not PC,it`s good to hear a politician`s unfiltered thoughts, and obviously most of America feels this way because he is slaying everyone else. Even if it`s 1 term, maybe he can get the borders secure and turn our economy around for the next President to work with. He is not some racist redneck, he is a New York self made Billionaire and you can not achieve that hating others. Having illegals entering the country freaking kills the dollar and is a huge reason jobs do not pay well like they used to. Why pay 60-80k per year when you have others that will do it for 20k. It kills our ability to negotiate for better paying jobs. Not only that but there are Middle East folks trying to sneak into Arizona with ill-intentions.

Wrong.
    Not many people could turn a few million in several billion...
  • Options
    I am American - No
    I find these liberal posts funny trying to sell as if though it would just be so scary if he became president, but Islamic terrorists doesn't bother liberals a bit they can't even say Islamic terrorism.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I am American - No
    TL170678 said:

rgambs said:

TL170678 said:

Wrong.
    Not many people could turn a few million in several billion...
    I disagree. Starting with mills and going into your daddy's business... Doesn't sound very self-made to me.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

I find these liberal posts funny trying to sell as if though it would just be so scary if he became president, but Islamic terrorists doesn't bother liberals a bit they can't even say Islamic terrorism.

"Islamic terrorists doesn't bother liberals"? Not sure who is the bigger comedian here.

• Options
    I am American - No
    brianlux said:

"Islamic terrorists doesn't bother liberals"? Not sure who is the bigger comedian here.

Obama doesn't even call them Islamic Terrorists.
  • Options

brianlux said:

Yea but Obama's not a liberal either so screw that guy.

• Options
    I am American - No
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Obama isn't a liberal. Now that's funny.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,663

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's pretty much centrist.

People shouldn't worry about Trump becoming president. Poll after poll show that about 20 - 25% of the U.S. population is ignorant and easily misled. This is just another example of that.
  • Options
    corduroykellycorduroykelly Posts: 668
    edited December 2015
    I am American - No

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

People shouldn't worry about Trump becoming president. Poll after poll show that about 20 - 25% of the U.S. population is ignorant and easily misled. This is just another example of that.
    Isn't that how Obama got elected. Ignorant people believing in his hope and change slogan. Things are worse. Just because people don't think like you doesn't make them ignorant.
    Post edited by corduroykelly on
  • Options
    No

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Isn't that how Obama got elected. Ignorant people believing in his hope and change slogan. Things are worse. Just because people don't think like you doesn't make them ignorant.
    If you actually look at all the stats and facts, things are a fair bit better. Much better economy, lower taxes....
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,663

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

That's not how he got elected and things are better.

People who think different than me aren't necessarily ignorant. Being ignorant makes them ignorant. Here's survey info to make my point:
    18% think Obama is Muslim (aug 2010)
    33% reject evolution (April 2013)
    29% agree with the tea party (Sept 2010)
    15% think Iraq was directly involved with 9/11 (2011).

These are the people voting for Trump.
  • Options
    I am American - No

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

So let me guess, you like the instrumental part of PJ not necessarily the words or meaning? Also hate Ed's ramblings? He is a Damn liberal.
  • Options
    I am American - No
    callen said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

So let me guess, you like the instrumental part of PJ not necessarily the words or meaning? Also hate Ed's ramblings? He is a Damn liberal.
    Who doesn't hate Ed's ramblings. I'd rather hear two more songs. LOL!
  • Options
    I am American - No
    PJ_Soul said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

If you actually look at all the stats and facts, things are a fair bit better. Much better economy, lower taxes....
    My taxes have not gone down. It was the slowest recovery in the nations history.
  • Options
    I am American - No

muskydan said:

Can Obummer say radical ISLAMIC terrorism tonight??? Stay tuned, we shall see…. I am going to go w/ blame the Guns again, and again, and again.

what difference does it make what type of radical it is?

You have to identify you're enemy and know who to fight.
  • Options
    I am American - No

rollings said:

There are a lot of not-so-bright people in this country who have ass backward views and opinions. This is why I'm scared.

Not to mention he's an overt homophobe, & bigot. He's exposed a part of our society that some refuse to believe still exists. He's rallied a part of the population that needs a 'figure' to legitimize their racist, bigoted, homophobic, pry it from my cold dead hands ways.
    What has he said that's homophobic or racist?