Options

Do You Think Deep Down, Americans Are Concerned That Donald Trump May Actually Win?

Comments

• Options
    I am American - No
    PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

just ashamed it's even a question.

Me too
    I know you have played devil's advocate with Trump and enjoy the spectacle of it all, but do you actually like him as a candidate? I'm not sure where you are at on him.
    I like him because he speaks his mind.
    President, don't think it will happen.
    but
    Americans sure do like their tv
    Then why are you ashamed it's even a question?
    I also wonder how you feel about some of the atrocious things he's said. You always seem to support him just in an effort to stir shit up (I assume), but I have no clue if you are ever actually expressing how you really feel about stuff. You say you like him because he speaks his mind... but what about the lies and creepy racist propaganda? You like him anyway just because he's a blow hard?
    I guess I took ashamed as embarrassed.
    It is embarrassing that what he spews he has a lot of support in America and I really do think that there is concern that he may win.
    And if I was to support him, So what? It does not mean it's in an effort to stir shit up so don't assume, you know what happens.
    He says whatever he wants and deals with the consequences immediately by always again speaking what he thinks.
    Honesty is a virtue. The racist, bigot and all the other stuff is fodder.
    There is no way that many Americans can fall for it as being true.
    A wall?, come on. That's funny shit.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    I know you have played devil's advocate with Trump and enjoy the spectacle of it all, but do you actually like him as a candidate? I'm not sure where you are at on him.
    but
    I also wonder how you feel about some of the atrocious things he's said. You always seem to support him just in an effort to stir shit up (I assume), but I have no clue if you are ever actually expressing how you really feel about stuff. You say you like him because he speaks his mind... but what about the lies and creepy racist propaganda? You like him anyway just because he's a blow hard?
    It is embarrassing that what he spews he has a lot of support in America and I really do think that there is concern that he may win.
    And if I was to support him, So what? It does not mean it's in an effort to stir shit up so don't assume, you know what happens.
    He says whatever he wants and deals with the consequences immediately by always again speaking what he thinks.

it's not funny at all. a lot of people seem to be in line with these tactics.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    No

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    but

No so what - I just never thought you actually supported him (as much as you can as a non-American). I thought you were just playing devil's advocate. Hmm. I actually think a whole lot of Americans totally fall for it, which is scary, but I wouldn't call it fodder. I think Trump is full of shit and will spew just about anything out at any given moment whether he believes it or not (because he's a liar and outrageously irresponsible), but I don't think the fools who want to vote for him know that, which means all the crap he says isn't without value as far as his campaign goes. I don't think anyone would vote for him because he's a huge lying loud mouth who doesn't know when to shut up (aka speaking what he "thinks" according to you). They would vote for him because they hope that he will follow through by acting on his campaign "promises" if elected. I say "promises" because he actually doesn't have any. At all. He says he might consider this crazy thing, and he might consider that crazy thing, and makes no concrete statements EVER. It's pretty fucked up that his fans haven't seemed to pick up on that yet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I am American - No

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    but

He is not going to build a wall. come on.
    Make mexico pay for it? Really?
    This guy is funny.
    It's like listening to Andrew Dice Clay in a tux.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    but

This guy is funny.
    I highly doubt he'd be able to pull it off either, however, it is scary how his bullshit is bringing out the worst in people, almost validating their bigotry and fear on a federal level. we should not be encouring these attitudes.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I am American - No

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    but

This guy is funny.
    I highly doubt he'd be able to pull it off either, however, it is scary how his bullshit is bringing out the worst in people, almost validating their bigotry and fear on a federal level. we should not be encouring these attitudes.

What the muricans do at the federal level is their business.
    I just sit back and watch the show. image
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    but

This guy is funny.

um, in case you haven't noticed, anything on the national level in the US can potentially affect EVERYONE.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I am American - No

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    but

This guy is funny.

um, in case you haven't noticed, anything on the national level in the US can potentially affect EVERYONE.

Yes I know that :lol:
    But trump brings the funny to an otherwise boring election stuff.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    No

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Me too
    but

This guy is funny.

Yeah, exactly.

I won't deny that Trump is entertaining on some level, but I don't think it's funny. It's fascinating, yes. Perplexing, surprising, sometimes even shocking. Not funny..... But yeah, still.....

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I am American - No
    He won't even take a hit for this, the troglodytes that support him will just say "liberal media bias" and move on like it never happened.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I am American - No
    rgambs said:

He won't even take a hit for this, the troglodytes that support him will just say "liberal media bias" and move on like it never happened.

That's the thing.
    The troglodytes will say this yet the perception of him will not change.
    Yet the American polls will not shift.
    So who is the "liberal media"?
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited November 2015
    I am American - No
    Go racism. Go guns. Go Jesus. Go money. Go WAR.

Trump. Such an entertainer. Give the people what they want. So easy.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    I am American - No

rgambs said:

That's the thing.
    Everywhere in all media news is reported, except Fox News.
  • Options
    I am American - No
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

That's the thing.
    Everywhere in all media news is reported, except Fox News.
    Articles and videos like this from American journalism make the guy look good.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/28/trump-i-wont-apologize-to-the-new-york-times-for-mocking-its-reporter-the-paper-should-give-me-an-apology/

He does state that basically that he caught flack for being a dick towards a heckler and now he was nice towards one.
    The American press can't get enough of Trump - no one can argue this.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    I am American - No
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    No
    Holy fuck, Trump actually agreed to do an interview with Alex fucking Jones?!?! Jesus Christ! Just when I thought he couldn't get any creepier and more demented! imageimage
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    PJ_Soul said:

Holy fuck, Trump actually agreed to do an interview with Alex fucking Jones?!?! Jesus Christ! Just when I thought he couldn't get any creepier and more demented! imageimage

No doubt Trump is saying to himself, "When you're on a roll, you're on a roll." In the movie in my mind it justs get wackier and America eats it up like apple pie with a reality show on the tube and votes him in for shits and giggles and then the fun really gets weird.

Can we just hit the "eject" button on this one?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    I am American - No
    What if his assumption becomes true over the next few days.http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261977-trump-shooting-probably-related-to-radical-Islamic
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    No
    Then... nothing? What did you have in mind? The man is an American, so what point do you think Trump would try to make with that besides exposing his double standards? It's not like anyone needs to be convinced that fanatical terrorists are bad.
  • Options
    I am American - No
    ^^^
    I had in mind that trump teeters on the crooked conscience of US citizens.
    If this turns out true he has solidified an enormous amount of supported votes.
    If it is just his usual fluff he is still left in the lead.
  • Options
    No

^^^
    I had in mind that trump teeters on the crooked conscience of US citizens.
    If this turns out true he has solidified an enormous amount of supported votes.
    If it is just his usual fluff he is still left in the lead.

Yeah, there are definitely a lot of morons with Islamophobia out there.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I am American - No
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    I overheard a couple of people in the store yesterday talking with great concern about how they believe Trump could actually be elected president of the US. I refuse to acknowledge that possibility. Maybe I'm in denial. If, by some crazy chance, he is elected, I will stay in denial. And if it happens, you can quote me on that. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Can Obummer say radical ISLAMIC terrorism tonight??? Stay tuned, we shall see…. I am going to go w/ blame the Guns again, and again, and again.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I am American - No
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422
    I am American - Yes
    Trump is going to be President....Not sure why you guys do not support him, he is not in the pockets of Koch Bros or Wall Street like Hilary the Snuke and Jeb. So what he is not PC,it`s good to hear a politician`s unfiltered thoughts, and obviously most of America feels this way because he is slaying everyone else. Even if it`s 1 term, maybe he can get the borders secure and turn our economy around for the next President to work with. He is not some racist redneck, he is a New York self made Billionaire and you can not achieve that hating others. Having illegals entering the country freaking kills the dollar and is a huge reason jobs do not pay well like they used to. Why pay 60-80k per year when you have others that will do it for 20k. It kills our ability to negotiate for better paying jobs. Not only that but there are Middle East folks trying to sneak into Arizona with ill-intentions.
  • Options
    I am American - No
    I don't support him because I want a republican for president. No way that will happen if he gets the majority.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    PJMSGPJMSG Posts: 1
    I am American - No
    better than our current and Hillary
  • Options
    I am American - No
    TL170678 said:

Trump is going to be President....Not sure why you guys do not support him, he is not in the pockets of Koch Bros or Wall Street like Hilary the Snuke and Jeb. So what he is not PC,it`s good to hear a politician`s unfiltered thoughts, and obviously most of America feels this way because he is slaying everyone else. Even if it`s 1 term, maybe he can get the borders secure and turn our economy around for the next President to work with. He is not some racist redneck, he is a New York self made Billionaire and you can not achieve that hating others. Having illegals entering the country freaking kills the dollar and is a huge reason jobs do not pay well like they used to. Why pay 60-80k per year when you have others that will do it for 20k. It kills our ability to negotiate for better paying jobs. Not only that but there are Middle East folks trying to sneak into Arizona with ill-intentions.

Wrong.