Do You Think Deep Down, Americans Are Concerned That Donald Trump May Actually Win?

Comments

• I am American - No
    PJ_Soul said:

It should be concerning that Hillary may win only because her opponent is Trump not for merit.
    Hell even half of you admit that you will hate to vote for her.
    Wow.

It's hardly unheard of to have two bad options to choose from. Happens all the time in all kinds of elections all over the world. If this is only just becoming a concern now, you haven't been paying attention.
    Well explain Trudeau vs Harper?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    No

PJ_Soul said:

It should be concerning that Hillary may win only because her opponent is Trump not for merit.
    Wow.

It's hardly unheard of to have two bad options to choose from. Happens all the time in all kinds of elections all over the world. If this is only just becoming a concern now, you haven't been paying attention.
    Huh? Why?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I am American - No
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Wow.

Huh? Why?
    Oops, wrong thread.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I am American - No

Wow.

These are the two most unpopular and disliked candidates in American history.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I am American - Yes
    Trump stands a really good chance of winning, in a collective AMT's opinion how do you think his presidency would affect you all ?
    just curious.

Godfather.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    It won't affect me since he will never be president ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I am American - No

Ditto
    I am American - Yes

.....o.k...IF he won the POTUS

Godfather.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    I am American - No

.....o.k...IF he won the POTUS

Godfather.

i am not going to speculate on something that won't happen.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    I am American - Yes
    AHHAHHAHHAHAHHA are you guy's that blind or just scared of what could happen at the next election ?

Godfather.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602

AHHAHHAHHAHAHHA are you guy's that blind or just scared of what could happen at the next election ?

Godfather.

Here's the problem. We don't know what will happen. No one does, not even Trump. Because he makes decisions flying by the seat of his pants, with little information and a complete lack of situational awareness. So maybe nothing happens. Maybe only terrific things happen, influenced by his terrific brain, or maybe he makes super awful decisions, like many of his super awful decisions that he has made as both a candidate and a business man.
    I am American - No

Godfather.

my eyes are wide open, and i do not fear something that is not going to happen.

how are all of you trumpers going to feel when you wake up the day after the election, read the results, and witness the trouncing that is going to happen? will you admit that the dream is over?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

I am American - Yes

Godfather.

how are all of you trumpers going to feel when you wake up the day after the election, read the results, and witness the trouncing that is going to happen? will you admit that the dream is over?
    hellllll yes I'd admit it ! I much rather see Bernie in the white house than Hell'ary......come to think of it that's scary on either account but really I'd move forward and hope for the best from which ever candidate wins.....then come on the Train and talk shit about them LOL !!!

Godfather.

I am American - No

Godfather.

hellllll yes I'd admit it ! I much rather see Bernie in the white house than Hell'ary......come to think of it that's scary on either account but really I'd move forward and hope for the best from which ever candidate wins.....then come on the Train and talk shit about them LOL !!!

Godfather.

lol nice. i like talking trash about candidates.

serious question though. how can someone supporting trump prefer bernie over clinton? bernie is on the far left of the specturm, and is for a lot of things republicans oppose. clinton is much more moderate, and is even a foreign policy hawk, which republicans typically tend to be. how could someone swing the pendulum that far when the person they agree with and vote for does not win?

edited June 2016
    I am American - Yes

Godfather.

Godfather.

serious question though. how can someone supporting trump prefer bernie over clinton? bernie is on the far left of the specturm, and is for a lot of things republicans oppose. clinton is much more moderate, and is even a foreign policy hawk, which republicans typically tend to be. how could someone swing the pendulum that far when the person they agree with and vote for does not win?
    she worries me, I believe would sell America for her own idea's and benefit, my gut tells me she has ulterior motive above the welfare of the American people and our interest.

Godfather

Post edited by Godfather. on

Godfather.

Godfather.

she worries me, I believe would sell America for her own idea's and benefit, my gut tells me she has ulterior motive above the welfare of the American people's interest.

Godfather

You mean like she wants to use public office for personal gain? Like she thinks it will help her further her own brand, line of products? I'm thinking about Clinton U. Clinton Steaks, Clinton Water, Clinton Towers, those types of things. Do you think she might be using this presidential run as the ultimate in free marketing?
    I am American - Yes
    mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

she worries me, I believe would sell America for her own idea's and benefit, my gut tells me she has ulterior motive above the welfare of the American people's interest.

Godfather

You mean like she wants to use public office for personal gain? Like she thinks it will help her further her own brand, line of products? I'm thinking about Clinton U. Clinton Steaks, Clinton Water, Clinton Towers, those types of things. Do you think she might be using this presidential run as the ultimate in free marketing?
    Honestly I don't know....I'm going with my gut and that fact that she and her husband are deceivers.

Godfather.

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Honestly I don't know....I'm going with my gut and that fact that she and her husband are deceivers.

Godfather.
    I just don't know how you can levy that charge against the Clintons but not Trump. I mean he is clearly a huckster. The Clintons have become wealthy based on public service, no doubt. But Trump's screwball antics are at another level. He uses the campaign trail to talk about Trump U. He has his products on a table while he speaks as a candidate. WTF is that?

I am American - Yes
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.
    I just don't know how you can levy that charge against the Clintons but not Trump. I mean he is clearly a huckster. The Clintons have become wealthy based on public service, no doubt. But Trump's screwball antics are at another level. He uses the campaign trail to talk about Trump U. He has his products on a table while he speaks as a candidate. WTF is that?

well so far no one with incriminating knowledge of Trump has died be it by suicide, mysterious car crash or stabbed while jogging through the park.
    and is that the biggest complaint you have about Trump....in my opinion that and things like it are petty especially when you look at the madness that surrounds the Clinton's and that madness goes back a long way.

Godfather.

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.

well so far no one with incriminating knowledge of Trump has died be it by suicide, mysterious car crash or stabbed while jogging through the park.
    and is that the biggest complaint you have about Trump....in my opinion that and things like it are petty especially when you look at the madness that surrounds the Clinton's and that madness goes back a long way.

Godfather.

It seems petty if your perspective is that HRC is responsible for multiple deaths of former aides and allies. But for those of us that don't wear tin foil hats and allow Rush, Drudge and Glen Beck to shape our lives, Trump's antics are wholly un-presidential, especially when compared to a career public servant like Clinton, an excellent president like Obama, etc.

Your frame of reference is that these wild accusations are true.
    I am American - Yes
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.

Godfather.

It seems petty if your perspective is that HRC is responsible for multiple deaths of former aides and allies. But for those of us that don't wear tin foil hats and allow Rush, Drudge and Glen Beck to shape our lives, Trump's antics are wholly un-presidential, especially when compared to a career public servant like Clinton, an excellent president like Obama, etc.

maybe they are or maybe they're not ? but the accusations made seem to be pretty coincidental. and besides if they're true or not doubt has been cast.

Godfather.

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited July 2016

Trump stands a really good chance of winning, in a collective AMT's opinion how do you think his presidency would affect you all ?
    just curious.

Godfather.

He doesn't have "a really good chance" of winning. He's got virtually no chance. Even if Hilary is arrested between now and the convention, Bernie will step right in a beat him even more soundly than Hilary would.
    Post edited by Degeneratefk on
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    I am American - Yes

just curious.

Godfather.

He doesn't have "a really good chance" of winning. He's got virtually no chance. Even if Hilary is arrested between now and the convention, Bernie will step right in a beat him even more soundly than Hilary would.
    shit ! now that's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make ! just to watch that criminal go to jail would be great ! .....but I really doubt Bernie would beat trump at an election, come on man the guy's an old hippie with old hippie ways and I don't think the real world want's him to be president, maybe the stoned folks living in their parents basement want him but they'll be so stoned they'll forget to go vote LOL !!!!!!

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

just curious.

Godfather.

shit ! now that's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make ! just to watch that criminal go to jail would be great ! .....but I really doubt Bernie would beat trump at an election, come on man the guy's an old hippie with old hippie ways and I don't think the real world want's him to be president, maybe the stoned folks living in their parents basement want him but they'll be so stoned they'll forget to go vote LOL !!!!!!

That's how bad people don't want trump.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.

Godfather.

maybe they are or maybe they're not ? but the accusations made seem to be pretty coincidental. and besides if they're true or not doubt has been cast.

Godfather.

Because the bar is high to fabricate accusations over the course of 25 years. I mean, where did the right wing find the time to do such a thing? It's almost as if there is a cottage industry to make up shit, have radio programs, and write books about it. No way can it be false .
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.
    if it were Bernadette Sanders vs Henry Clinton for the nom, would your opinion change?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I am American - Yes

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.
    if it were Bernadette Sanders vs Henry Clinton for the nom, would your opinion change?
    no, I'd back the old hippie Bernie over Clinton.......shit now that's a tough question to answer...as far who would do the best for our country ? Clinton has the experience and resources(people in her pocket) but she flip flops like a fish out of water and I'll leave all the conspiracies and (un-proven) stories of crime out, then we have Bernie....harmless old hippie with much less experience in government and also does a little flip flopping himself but still just a harmless old hippie but that harmless old hippie could lead us to ruin on a fast track due to his inexperience and hippie commune mentality.....shit in the end I'd have to vote Hillary if trump were to drop out, man that's too much thinking for one day...my brain hurts ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.

I am American - Yes

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.
    BTW if we had two drag queens running for POTUS I'd vote neither....go ahead bring up the bigot thing LOL !!!!!

Godfather.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

mrussel1 said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather

Godfather.
    BTW if we had two drag queens running for POTUS I'd vote neither....go ahead bring up the bigot thing LOL !!!!!

Godfather.

that was my exact point. I was wondering if you disliked Hillary so much because you don't think a woman would be fit for the highest office. just curious.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I am American - No
    PJ_Soul said:

Wow.

Yeah. And when I gave an example exactly like this as a reason why I wouldn't vote for a certain office or bill, etc, people jumped all over me like I was the most stupid & evil person on the planet. (When you ONLY have two choices and both are against what you support or believe in).
    I will vote for a third party or write-in for POTUS. Thank goodness I have that option.