Do You Think Deep Down, Americans Are Concerned That Donald Trump May Actually Win?

1151617181921»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596

brianlux said:

I think Michelle and Melania both plagiarized Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven"- not only the lyrics but also read their speeches in a similar meter as the song and which were both reminiscent of melody of the song's intro.

It's absolutely acceptable to rip off led Zeppelin... After all they ripped off American bluesmen. ;)

the first form written and recorded music was Classical music, but the black man had the blues and the guitar man got famous.......inspiration goes back a long way but nobody did it like Howlin Wolf or (one of my personal favorites) Bo Diddley. Rock N Roll is a creation from the blues but in my opinion it's not the blues..the Rolling Stones are credited as being one of the great blues bands but to me it's Rock N Roll heck Bo Diddley is Rock N Roll if you want to hear the blues....real blues you have to go back a little further and listen to the masters of Blues Music.

Godfather.

Bo Diddley!
    Howlin' Wolf!

Now we're talking! Forget the political BS, give some grrrrrowlin' blues and a funky cigar box guitar beat!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I am American - Yes
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

I think Michelle and Melania both plagiarized Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven"- not only the lyrics but also read their speeches in a similar meter as the song and which were both reminiscent of melody of the song's intro.

It's absolutely acceptable to rip off led Zeppelin... After all they ripped off American bluesmen. ;)

the first form written and recorded music was Classical music, but the black man had the blues and the guitar man got famous.......inspiration goes back a long way but nobody did it like Howlin Wolf or (one of my personal favorites) Bo Diddley. Rock N Roll is a creation from the blues but in my opinion it's not the blues..the Rolling Stones are credited as being one of the great blues bands but to me it's Rock N Roll heck Bo Diddley is Rock N Roll if you want to hear the blues....real blues you have to go back a little further and listen to the masters of Blues Music.

Godfather.

Bo Diddley!
    Howlin' Wolf!

Now we're talking! Forget the political BS, give some grrrrrowlin' blues and a funky cigar box guitar beat!

DUDE ! I have a Cigar box guitar and a cigar box slide, I can't play but I know enough to piss the neighbors off LOL !!!!!

and yes the political talk is only hurting people or making them angry so I'll bow out.

Godfather.

• I am American - No

this poll and all the talk in the media tells me people are worried that he could win.....but that will never happen, I agree that he will drop out.

Godfather.

So will he drop out anytime soon?

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Godfather.

Bo Diddley!
    Howlin' Wolf!

DUDE ! I have a Cigar box guitar and a cigar box slide, I can't play but I know enough to piss the neighbors off LOL !!!!!

and yes the political talk is only hurting people or making them angry so I'll bow out.

Godfather.

Played through three Marshall stacks turned to 10, right?
    :rock_on::rofl:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I am American - Yes
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Godfather.

Bo Diddley!
    Howlin' Wolf!

Godfather.

Played through three Marshall stacks turned to 10, right?
    :rock_on::rofl:
    my dial goes to 11 (spinal tap) so it's louder LOL !!!!!! lets jam !

Godfather.

Trump's dial goes to 60!! Hillary's... only 3! Strange Days!

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016
    I am American - No
    Well let us see what we all think now.

edit - I still don't know how my vote called me American.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I am American - No
    Same.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    this says alot imo. copied from an article on the Bill Moyers website.

http://billmoyers.com/story/twipm-trump-banking-conflict/

Employees of the Trump Organization

The Trump Organization employs some 22,000 people, but only a handful have given to the boss’ bid for the presidency. The total they’ve contributed comes out to $5,298, according to a Reuters analysis. At least they aren’t working against him: According to data at the Center for Responsive Politics, none of Trump’s employees have made substantive donations to Democrats.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I am American - No
    Just wondering....
    Bad bump?
  • I am American - No
    JimmyV said:

You win the presidency by winning over independents. There is no worry that Trump can or will do that.

Good call.
  • I am American - No

Yeah his got a lot of steam now I'm starting to think he might end up in the WH ,, scary indeed ..

Hmmm
    edited November 2016
    I am American - No
    benjs said:

Do we honestly know anything about Donald Trump's policies? I know that he's a sensationalist who says what he needs to elevate his visibility, subscribing to the "no press is bad press" mentality. Given that he is told that things he's promoting aren't constitutional, and that he knows he can't change the Constitution and still pursues them, I can only assume that his motive in pursuing them is only to win votes. If his sole objective in promoting policies he knows can't actually be implemented is to win votes, then he hasn't shown his true position on policies yet. That's an absolutely terrifying thought. I'm truly hoping Bernie wins as an independent, since due to the Superdelegate system set up on the Democratic side, regrettably, the primaries are already clearly rigged to favour Hillary.

hmmm
  • I am American - No

It won't affect me since he will never be president ..

hmm
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I am American - No
    Somebody has some serious leisure time on their hands lol.

If I was a silly radcon I would say something about getting a job or Mom's basement haha.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    No
    I'm pretty pleased with my poll response I guess, lol. It seems that Americans indeed were not concerned that Trump would win... which is likely why he won. :disappointed:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I am American - No
    PJ_Soul said:

I'm pretty pleased with my poll response I guess, lol. It seems that Americans indeed were not concerned that Trump would win... which is likely why he won. :disappointed:

Interesting election that's for sure.
    edited November 2016
    I am American - No
    brianlux said:

Do I think Americans deep down are concerned that Donald Trump may actually win? Not at all. A few maybe. To have that fear I would think someone would probably need to be politically uniformed, very gullible or mildly paranoid.

Before you go to facebook Brian and are reading this what do you think.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    No

PJ_Soul said:

Interesting election that's for sure.
    I call it disgusting, not interesting.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata