Do You Think Deep Down, Americans Are Concerned That Donald Trump May Actually Win?

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I am American - Yes

HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA ! THIS IS JUST GREAT ! the Trump Train is rolling at full steam, you guys are the same folks who voted for Obama and support Hell'ary Clinton ...talk about two misguided people in the white house, you all need to just watch and pay attention he may turn things around and if he does not then after 4 to 8 years we get a new one, after barley surviving the Obama fiasco how could thing's get worse ? I'll bet that Trump could get this country out of debt at the very least, if he does that he'll have accomplished more than Obama did.

Godfather.

But you voted yes in this poll as being concerned and now you will vote for him in November the savior of this country ...
    as the race for president rolled on in a most entertaining way I have decided to vote for Trump but yes I still have the same concerns but I just can't vote for any of the other candidates because they worry me more but as I've said earlier if Sanders win's I will not be disappointed, Just hope it's not Hell'ary.....that freak is pure wicked.

Godfather.

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    I am American - No
    I would say there is a chance now.

IMO the only shot is if there is a major terrorist attack here (or an unprecedented one over seas) over the Summer/early Fall.
    Possibly a catastrophic economic collapse this Summer too akin to Bush's last year
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    I am American - No

Wow. I shall eat my words. I predicted Trump's popularity would sink like an old man's shorts after Taco Bell. Boy was I wrong.

I was wrong as well but I think it's only because the GOP is more screwed up than I originally thought.

Trump does not have a chance.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    I am American - No

HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA ! THIS IS JUST GREAT ! the Trump Train is rolling at full steam, you guys are the same folks who voted for Obama and support Hell'ary Clinton ...talk about two misguided people in the white house, you all need to just watch and pay attention he may turn things around and if he does not then after 4 to 8 years we get a new one, after barley surviving the Obama fiasco how could thing's get worse ? I'll bet that Trump could get this country out of debt at the very least, if he does that he'll have accomplished more than Obama did.

Godfather.

This is the guy that said he will vote for Trump but wouldn't be upset if Sanders won.

yeah...process that

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    I am American - No

Godfather.

Yes barley has done well under Obama. Wheat is pretty strong as well.

I am American - Yes

Godfather.

Yes barley has done well under Obama. Wheat is pretty strong as well.

beer for the house ?

Godfather.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Godfather.

you are the biggest bandwagon jumper I have ever witnessed on this train.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I so look forward to the day (not too far off) when hearing Trump's name will simply be related to hearing about his latest TV show.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

I am American - No
    I can't believe how many people think Trump is a shill to get Hillary elected. The ignorance in that group of voters is unreal.

I can't believe how many people think Trump is a shill to get Hillary elected. The ignorance in that group of voters is unreal.

I don't think it's likely but I also wouldn't count it out as possible that Bill could be helping make that happen. Check this out:

https://www.quora.com/Could-Trump-be-a-Democratic-plant-1
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    I am American - No

I think you have your terms mixed up. It's not called ignorance, it's called being suspicious of this entire circus being played. And for good reasons. Call it a conspiracy theory, but ignorance, it is not.
    I am American - No
    Free said:

I think you have your terms mixed up. It's not called ignorance, it's called being suspicious of this entire circus being played. And for good reasons. Call it a conspiracy theory, but ignorance, it is not.
    No it's ignorance.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I am American - Yes

Free said:

No it's ignorance.
    Why? Trump is not a true conservative and he is friends with the Clinton family. Bill and Hillary had front row pew seats at his wedding. Not questioning is ignorance.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    as a country everybody should be worried as to where it's headed I wouldn't rule or dismiss any scenarios as to who becomes POTUS !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I am American - Yes

Godfather.

you are the biggest bandwagon jumper I have ever witnessed on this train.
    at 6' 1' and over 200 lbs I just may be HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Godfather.

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I am American - No

Godfather.

But you voted yes in this poll as being concerned and now you will vote for him in November the savior of this country ...
    as the race for president rolled on in a most entertaining way I have decided to vote for Trump but yes I still have the same concerns but I just can't vote for any of the other candidates because they worry me more but as I've said earlier if Sanders win's I will not be disappointed, Just hope it's not Hell'ary.....that freak is pure wicked.

Godfather.

The office of the President of the United States of America is not.. I repeat, NOT... for fucking entertainment!! It's a god damn serious job!! It seems to me that a lot of the Trump supporters view this election like a damn reality show. Well, as well all know, there is nothing REAL about reality shows. This election is real, though. Stop treating like entertainment!
    I am American - Yes

Godfather.

This is the guy that said he will vote for Trump but wouldn't be upset if Sanders won.

yeah...process that
    Sanders is just a puppet in the making he'll bend over as soon as he's told and with a republican shot caller he'll be the hero everybody wants him to be....but really he ain't got a snowballs chance in hell of winning, most Americans are tired of whiney hippie drop-outs who say they want to tax the rich and create programs for people who "can't" find a job or create free schooling ..yeah that'll happen when pig's fly' education has to be a multi billion dollar a year business so really do you think anybody is going to give that up ? Sanders is an unrealistic dreamer with no idea how to bring his dreams to reality....that's why I like him, he's harmless LOL !!

Godfather.

I am American - Yes

Godfather.

Godfather.

The office of the President of the United States of America is not.. I repeat, NOT... for fucking entertainment!! It's a god damn serious job!! It seems to me that a lot of the Trump supporters view this election like a damn reality show. Well, as well all know, there is nothing REAL about reality shows. This election is real, though. Stop treating like entertainment!
    HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA DUUUUUUDE a little testy this morning, my exact words "as the race for president rolled on" can you tell me with a straight face our Politian's in this race have not been entertaining ?

Godfather.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I am American - No
    With a straight face I can tell you I don't seek entertainment when researching who to vote for.
    I am American - Yes

With a straight face I can tell you I don't seek entertainment when researching who to vote for.

nobody does.....but the show that is created while these guy's run is priceless, didn't Cruz or Rubio make a joke about Trumps small hands referring to his junk and didn't Hell'ary say she has a vagina...com'on man that's comedy gold right there..very low class comedy sure but still great stuff ! LOL !!!!

Godfather.

• InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Darth Cheney now supports Kylo Trump even though he hates him because party first.

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Godfather.

How much?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place

Godfather.

How much?
    Better tell Godfather I'm no where as good as Mike yet!

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,741
    I am American - No

Godfather.

Trump's historic strategy of getting out of debt is by declaring bankruptcy...can't do that with a country.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I am American - Yes

Godfather.

Trump's historic strategy of getting out of debt is by declaring bankruptcy...can't do that with a country.
    ....ummmmm Bankruptcy ? and yet still able to spend $45mil. of his own money to run for President ? I'd like to have his money during his Bankruptcy day's, do you have any idea how many large corp's have filed for bankruptcy ? I'll bet you could bring up a heck of a list off the trusty interweb. just say'n that the "bankruptcy" comment that keeps coming up is a weak argument compared to his accomplishments, when was the last time you saw a candidate fund himself and fly to his rallies in his own private jet ?

but.....all that being said I believe that any candidate running for President should have Military experience but in this election that just seems impossible epically with the list of burn-outs and criminals we have to choose from so if Trump is elected I sure hope he has the common sense to listen to his military staff...it's quite obvious that Obama lacked that common sense.

Godfather.

I would have to agree that the bankruptcy arguments are kinda weak. I mean, any hugely successful person is going to have a lot of failures in their wake. that's how success is achieved, by learning from your mistakes and not repeating them.

Yes, his father loaned him 1 million back in the day. and he turned that into hundreds of millions. not many people can do that.

If he does any damage economically, it will be from overspending on the military to bomb the shit out of the Middle East. And keeping all the brown people out. And all the taco bowls he's going to eat to try to win over Hispanics.

I just think he will do irreversible damage to global relations.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I am American - Yes

I would have to agree that the bankruptcy arguments are kinda weak. I mean, any hugely successful person is going to have a lot of failures in their wake. that's how success is achieved, by learning from your mistakes and not repeating them.

Yes, his father loaned him 1 million back in the day. and he turned that into hundreds of millions. not many people can do that.

If he does any damage economically, it will be from overspending on the military to bomb the shit out of the Middle East. And keeping all the brown people out. And all the taco bowls he's going to eat to try to win over Hispanics.

that has been a concern( I just think he will do irreversible damage to global relations) of mine as well and that's why I hope he listens to his Generals ..if elected.

Godfather.

that has been a concern( I just think he will do irreversible damage to global relations) of mine as well and that's why I hope he listens to his Generals ..if elected.

Godfather.

it's not just about military conflict, though. it's about political engagement with other countries. he may or may not be a complete disaster on that front. he's brash, egotistical, and has a god complex. you can't be that way with other diplomats. it won't get you anything on the global field.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Do we honestly know anything about Donald Trump's policies? I know that he's a sensationalist who says what he needs to elevate his visibility, subscribing to the "no press is bad press" mentality. Given that he is told that things he's promoting aren't constitutional, and that he knows he can't change the Constitution and still pursues them, I can only assume that his motive in pursuing them is only to win votes. If his sole objective in promoting policies he knows can't actually be implemented is to win votes, then he hasn't shown his true position on policies yet. That's an absolutely terrifying thought. I'm truly hoping Bernie wins as an independent, since due to the Superdelegate system set up on the Democratic side, regrettably, the primaries are already clearly rigged to favour Hillary.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1