The Donald for President

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

the 1% you all love to berate pay about 40% of the federal income taxes you all love so much to spend
    you should thank them. not to mention the jobs they create.

woot

Read up on a guy called Nick Hanauer
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Is what he said extortion or blackmail? Just wow

"I hear the Rickets [sic] family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!" Trump presidentially threatened tweeted Monday.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news/donald-trump-attacks-chicago-cubs-ownership-20160222

How is this any different than the DNC committing against the law corruption in trying to rig the Dem nomination? Because he's ok looking like an ass in front of the country while Hillary people are behind the scenes, doesn't make them all that much different. It's probably why they're such good friends. They're a couple 1%ers doing their best to play the shit out of this country.
    How are they rigging the elections or primaries? Are you talking about accusations from the Bernie campaign?
    Free said:

http://progressiveissue.com/more-shenanigans-nevada-caucus-chair-breaks-rules-counts-non-existent-voters-video/
    edited February 2016
    Free said:

According to today’s Washington Post, the Democratic National Committee has quietly reversed restrictions banning donations from federal lobbyists and political action committees -- restrictions that were put in place by Barack Obama when he was the Democratic candidate for president in 2008. (The DNC’s sweeping reversal of the previous was confirmed by three Democratic lobbyists who said they have already received solicitations from the DNC.) According to the Post, Hillary Clinton has set up a joint fundraising committee with the DNC and the new rules are likely to provide her with an advantage.

• So this is what Trump looks like ripping a fart. Doesn't mean he's a great leader. It means he can really squeeze one out- like really lean into it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,694
    edited February 2016

Trump blowing up Mt. Rushmore, haha!

And when the dust settles...

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:

Brian...

I rocked out to CSNY tonight and... no shit... you crossed my mind.

Cheers.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

I will be at wrigley wearing one of my many Make America Great Again hats. Just as I was VIP for Tester show and shouted out "Romney For President" and Ed mouthed "GO AWAY" to me.
    VFC Tour was a WOOT of a HOOT too!
    WOOT

I thought this was just an act. You're like this in real life?

brianlux said:

Brian...

I rocked out to CSNY tonight and... no shit... you crossed my mind.

Cheers.
    :smiley:
    eddiec said:

I will be at wrigley wearing one of my many Make America Great Again hats. Just as I was VIP for Tester show and shouted out "Romney For President" and Ed mouthed "GO AWAY" to me.
    VFC Tour was a WOOT of a HOOT too!
    WOOT

I thought this was just an act. You're like this in real life?
    Missoula! Yeah, I remember the place was packed with Romney fans. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    So the tea leave readers are starting to think Trump has a real chance at getting the nomination. I may have to eat crow.

I guess I had a little more faith in my conservative neighbors to the south.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    dignin said:

So the tea leave readers are starting to think Trump has a real chance at getting the nomination. I may have to eat crow.

I just moved out here a few months ago but I've already seen quite a few signs of Trump support.

Godfather.

• dignin said:

Yeah I'm surprised...but don't you think it means that the GOP was more splintered than we thought?

Trump has a substantial lead and Romney endorses Rubio? Crazy times.....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2016
    mitt romney, ted cuz, marco rubio & a whole pile of others, just drive me absolutely bananas. i can not stand these robotic people (aka bullshit artists). when these kind of people do nothing but just stand there i want to vomit. when they do their thing, you know, start up verbal diarrhea, i just want to slip my head into a pencil sharpener.

i just can not listen to ted cruz speak, probably the worst voice in politics today.

i would in a heartbeat vote trump before any of these clowns. am i wrong here?
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

mitt romney, ted cuz, marco rubio & a whole pile of others, just drive me absolutely bananas. i can not stand these robotic people (aka bullshit artists). when these kind of people do nothing but just stand there i want to vomit. when they do their thing, you know, start up verbal diarrhea, i just want to slip my head into a pencil sharpener.

i just can not listen to ted cruz speak, probably the worst voice in politics today.

in my opinion Rubio and the others are in panic mode and trying anything to gain some support from anyone they can, we will be welcoming Trump into office mostly because the riff raff that is running against him, what sort of choices do we have ? Clinton has shit her hole full and Sanders has fallen to the vultures and rest were never worth a vote anyway.

Godfather.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i have watched many town hall meetings & other rallies this winter. i mostly see & hear puppets & bullshit artists up on the stages across this country. trump is not a puppet. sanders is not a puppet. & i feel kasich is not a puppet.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Trump is a puppet without a master, he just wanders around jibjabbin without rhyme or reason, and to stupid people it is like crack.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    i am not a stupid person and support Trump with reason.image
    edited February 2016

i am not a stupid person and support Trump with reason.

Scary. (The "Support Trump with reason" part).
    Post edited by Free on
    rgambs said:

Trump is a puppet without a master, he just wanders around jibjabbin without rhyme or reason, and to stupid people it is like crack.

sounds like the Obama supporters no so long ago LOL !!!!

Godfather.

• rgambs said:

sounds like the Obama supporters no so long ago LOL !!!!

Godfather.

In Fauxnewsland maybe....in reality, not even close

• chadwick said:

I would rather see Trump over Cruz and Rubio. Kasich doesn't bother me except for his anti Planned Parenthood bullshit which he wasn't against 20 years ago. If he wouldn't have sold out to the Tea Party over that issue I could almost vote for him.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,224

That's just your opinion !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    I thank Don for bashing W and laying into Cruz. He does indeed say some tasty nuggets that need saying. "Cruz holding Bible with one hand while lying with the other" or something like that. Hope he blows past that sack of schize.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

I'm inclined to believe you, but your posts tell a different story.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    ""I have very big returns, as you know.""

Trump will make people, leaders and evil doers second guess messing with USA and our interests both domestic and abroad.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

""I have very big returns, as you know.""

Trump will make people, leaders and evil doers second guess messing with USA and our interests both domestic and abroad.

He's a carnival barker. He may have support by 33% of American population but other 67 won't vote for him.

Getting more and more fun.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    He's STRONG! TRUMP FORCE ONE!

soon to be TRUMP FORCE WON!

WOOT!
    I take it back-- this thread lately has been better than the Onion.

Double WOOT!!

AMT media elite love the Trump Train.
    Can't take their eyes off!
This discussion has been closed.