The Donald for President

Comments

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562

AMT media elite love the Trump Train.
    Can't take their eyes off!

Ok everyone, do this guy a favor and let this thread go! Let's see it on page 2! Woot
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Starts w you
    Stay away
    "Everyone"
    Ha
    Circle jerks
    Bye free
    Trump wins Nevada
    Woot
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dear punchy,

you're a slick politician these days. i just had a bowl of cheerios mixed with strawberry yogurt. i thought barbara bush was running? you know, taking don's advice & all. if don can physically prepare a sub sandwich (to my liking) for me at 4:14am when i come home after a rough night out, he may not be fired

edit - finally the correct thread
    thank you
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    lol chad
    how can anyone not possibly love you is beyond me..
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    500 years early. The South certainly can breed.

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,694
    Smellyman said:

F☆CK YEAH!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    obamaites.... prepare for America to be great again, the ongoing problem with this country will be removed and his legacy in history will be one of great regret .....but we will move forward

Godfather.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Sooner or later, as the globalist elites seek to drag the country into conflicts and global commitments, preside over the economic pastoralization of the Uniteud States, manage the delegitimization of our own culture, and the dispossession of our people, and disregard or diminish our national interests and national sovereignty, a nationalist reaction is almost inevitable and will probably assume populist form when it arrives. The sooner it comes, the better… [Samuel Francis in Chronicles]

http://theweek.com/articles/599577/how-obscure-adviser-pat-buchanan-predicted-wild-trump-campaign-1996
    edited February 2016
    To simplify Francis' theory: There are a number of Americans who are losers from a process of economic globalization that enriches a transnational global elite. These Middle Americans see jobs disappearing to Asia and increased competition from immigrants. Most of them feel threatened by cultural liberalism, at least the type that sees Middle Americans as loathsome white bigots. But they are also threatened by conservatives who would take away their Medicare, hand their Social Security earnings to fund-managers in Connecticut, and cut off their unemployment too.

As I read it....basically our leaders in congress, the governmental agencies and the potus helped pave the way for a Trump candidacy and potential victory.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited February 2016
    This has been a WHOOT to watch. I give credit to Trump. He is indeed saying what he wants. And I'm loving it. And have to say I agree with some of it. Thought of starting a thread just for trump quotes.

My favorite of late, besides telling Dubya he fked up in front of Republicans, are his comments against Cruz. Paraphrasing a bit so forgive.

"Cruz is like a baby, a soft weak little baby".

Love it.

Oh and "I love the poorly educated".

I will take trump over any of the other republican nominees. So till he's up against Dem? Go Trump.

Sure as hell would rather he choose next SC justice than fucking Cruz.

Oh oh and he is an atheist but the religious don't care.

Trump has done much for this country.

Go Trump.

And Free, this thread us too damn entertaining to stop reading.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Smellyman said:

Truth is stranger than fiction.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,673

obamaites.... prepare for America to be great again, the ongoing problem with this country will be removed and his legacy in history will be one of great regret .....but we will move forward

Godfather.

Which problem would that be?
    Care to elaborate?
    Pretty clear he means Barak Hussein Obama
    Crystal clear actually
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    It's like talking to my dogs, but my dogs seem to understand their shit stinks.

Dear USAmamasan1,

Three wins in a row – New Hampshire, South Carolina, and now Nevada!

Thank you for your support- I could not do it without you! We have traveled all over the country and met so many incredible voters, who have joined this movement. We will no longer be led by the all talk, no action politicians that have failed us all. Together, we are going to make the country better and stronger than ever before.

Over the next two days, I will be in Virginia Beach, VA at Regent University for a Presidential Candidate Forum and participating in the CNN GOP Debate in Houston Texas. Over this weekend, we will be traveling to Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Alabama.

We are only one week away from Super Tuesday and early voting has begun in Texas and Georgia - find your polling location at DonaldJTrump.com/vote

We look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail. With your help, we will Make America Great Again!

Woot
  • callen said:

This has been a WHOOT to watch. I give credit to Trump. He is indeed saying what he wants. And I'm loving it. And have to say I agree with some of it. Thought of starting a thread just for trump quotes.

My favorite of late, besides telling Dubya he fked up in front of Republicans, are his comments against Cruz. Paraphrasing a bit so forgive.

"Cruz is like a baby, a soft weak little baby".

Love it.

Oh and "I love the poorly educated".

I will take trump over any of the other republican nominees. So till he's up against Dem? Go Trump.

Sure as hell would rather he choose next SC justice than fucking Cruz.

Trump has done much for this country.

Go Trump.

And Free, this thread us too damn entertaining to stop reading.

"I love the poorly educated"....that is hilarious on so many levels

He clearly knows and loves his base.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    This goes out to no one on particular.

Trump: "we won with highly educated, we won with poorly educated, I love the poorly educated"
  • callen said:

Excuse me Sir...you must have missed Trump quoting Two Corinthians

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

callen said:

Excuse me Sir...you must have missed Trump quoting Two Corinthians

Hahahahahahaha. Priceless.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    a little Humble Pie would be great....somebody break out some old records.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Care to elaborate?
    currently the problem is yours truly Obama and by the way have you read some of the stories about the failing Obama care system ? or talked to anybody who has been screwed by Obama care ? or maybe his ongoing relationship with muslim radicals...yeah he's a real winner.
    the list goes on and on but everybody knows that.

Godfather.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,673
    edited February 2016

Godfather.

Care to elaborate?
    currently the problem is yours truly Obama and by the way have you read some of the stories about the failing Obama care system ? or talked to anybody who has been screwed by Obama care ? or maybe his ongoing relationship with muslim radicals...yeah he's a real winner.
    the list goes on and on but everybody knows that.

Godfather.
    Your arguments might be taken more seriously if you had a better grasp of the English language.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yours+truly

yours truly
    me, myself, I (from the parting salutation at the end of a letter)

To be more clear.....you referred to yourself as Obama.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • The poorly educated love Trump too. Look at the support they offer him in this forum!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited February 2016
    The Trumpet supporters in this thread are helping me with weight loss. Every time I read their comments, I puke.

I always wonder what this phrase "make America great again" entails for a Republican. I think America could be great, a leader in environmental safe and energy saving solutions, a leader for social acceptance and creating a good environment for people to grow economically, intellectually and socially, a beacon of hope and example for the rest of the world. There are so many possibilities! But instead, all you hear is about inequality, injustice, hate, intolerance, greed and war.

Watching this election unfold is certainly interesting and amusing at times. But each time I find it amusing, the thought of a possible Trump as pres is creeping back into my mind and then I fear for the future.

Go, Bernie!

Woot!
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Gotta love the poorly educated!
This discussion has been closed.