The Donald for President

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270129-trump-would-obama-have-gone-to-scalia-funeral-if-it-was

"I wonder if President Obama would have attended the funeral of Justice Scalia if it were held in a Mosque," Trump tweeted as the funeral was taking place. "Very sad that he did not go!"
    wow

Trump has less class than a pile of horse shit.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambs said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270129-trump-would-obama-have-gone-to-scalia-funeral-if-it-was

"I wonder if President Obama would have attended the funeral of Justice Scalia if it were held in a Mosque," Trump tweeted as the funeral was taking place. "Very sad that he did not go!"
    wow
    Trump has less class than a pile of horse shit.

That's insulting to horse shit
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • In regards to swine blood dipped ammo all Trump has done is narrate some history.
    It upsets people.
    So what?
    It happened, he is not advocating for it just simply stating some facts,no?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

In regards to swine blood dipped ammo all Trump has done is narrate some history.
    It upsets people.
    So what?

Well first, there's no historical verification that it ever really happened. So it's really just a story. But what is the point of the story, coming from a presidential candidate? That we should execute prisoners? That committing, what amounts to a religious atrocity or heresy is somehow good policy?
  • mrussel1 said:

In regards to swine blood dipped ammo all Trump has done is narrate some history.
    It upsets people.
    So what?

Well first, there's no historical verification that it ever really happened. So it's really just a story. But what is the point of the story, coming from a presidential candidate? That we should execute prisoners? That committing, what amounts to a religious atrocity or heresy is somehow good policy?
    That's true I don't know how accurate that story is but something tells me the media will find out soon enough and let us know.
    I think the point is to let the people know how visceral he can be against his opponents. Someone has to be tough on the people who knock you down - he has consistently said he will destroy those sick fucks who want to take over the world.
    It's no different than service people writing messages on bombs about to be dropped. I venture to say that are some folks on this train who would like to write one themselves.
    Trump will not fuck around, he is tired of people wanting to sing kumbaya and hope things end well.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891

wow

That's really bad. Racist, inappropriate, stupid... he's really covered all his bases.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ^^^
    I don't think it was racist.
    I think he is pissed off about the Pope questioning his faith. (or whatever he has)
    He is showing that two can play at that game.
    If he is getting questioned at the highest level about religion he will do the same to the sitting POTUS.
    No one likes religion and politics mixing and this is why.
    It is amazing that the majority of people on this train refuse to believe that things like this and far worse get said in government behind closed doors.
    This latest statement is not stupid, inappropriate in any way whatsoever - nor is it being insensitive.
    Politics is messy.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

^^^
    I think he is pissed off about the Pope questioning his faith. (or whatever he has)
    If he is getting questioned at the highest level about religion he will do the same to the sitting POTUS.
    It is amazing that the majority of people on this train refuse to believe that things like this and far worse get said in government behind closed doors.
    This latest statement is not stupid, inappropriate in any way whatsoever - nor is it being insensitive.
    Politics is messy.

You could have fooled me. Republicans can't get enough of saying 'God' to win the support of a large population of America.

I'm sure Trump would love to come out and say screw religion but he knows there is absolutely no way he has a chance if he does. That's why he has toned things down with the Pope.

^^^
    Politics is messy.

What does Obama's decision to attend the viewing rather than the funeral have to do with the Pope? If he's upset that the Pope took a shot at him and he replies with a thinly veiled racist sardonic attack against the POTUS, isn't that an indictment of his ability to be president? If you're irritation with one world leader leads you to attack another, that's not the temperament we need for someone with an army behind him.

mrussel1 said:

It upsets people.
    So what?

That's true I don't know how accurate that story is but something tells me the media will find out soon enough and let us know.
    I think the point is to let the people know how visceral he can be against his opponents. Someone has to be tough on the people who knock you down - he has consistently said he will destroy those sick fucks who want to take over the world.
    It's no different than service people writing messages on bombs about to be dropped. I venture to say that are some folks on this train who would like to write one themselves.
    Trump will not fuck around, he is tired of people wanting to sing kumbaya and hope things end well.
    Same point. Emotional and visceral are not admirable qualities in a POTUS. You would not apply those to FDR, Lincoln, Wilson, Monroe, Ike or any other wartime president. Using an anecdote of an unsubstantiated story, which would be a war crime if true, show's poor decision making.
  • ^^^
    No one likes mixing politics and religion when it comes to policy - to clarify.
    There is no candidate ever that does not say god bless, prayers with you etc.
    It is ingrained. But do they truly believe that stuff? Who knows.
    Yes Trump is edging towards the good old "stuff your religious shit in a sack" side but what is it that holds him back?
    What is it that truly holds us back from saying that on a public stage?
    Religion is shit and has no place for a leader of the free world.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Does Obama eat bacon?
  • mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

It upsets people.
    So what?

Same point. Emotional and visceral are not admirable qualities in a POTUS. You would not apply those to FDR, Lincoln, Wilson, Monroe, Ike or any other wartime president. Using an anecdote of an unsubstantiated story, which would be a war crime if true, show's poor decision making.
    Attending a whitehouse dinner party while your order to assassinate Bin Laden is being carried out while desert is being served is not an admirable visceral quality?

^^^
    Yes Trump is edging towards the good old "stuff your religious shit in a sack" side but what is it that holds him back?

The death blow to his candidacy as a Republican holds him back from saying it. And if you believe that's how he feels, then the Pope is right. He isn't a Christian and he's lying to the base to get nominated. How can you believe anything else he says?
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

Does Obama eat bacon?

Not sure. Why? Do you think he might be a Hindu?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    eddiec said:

Does Obama eat bacon?

Or a Jew.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

eddiec said:

Does Obama eat bacon?

Or a Jew.
    Don't forget he was a crazy black Panther Christian after 20 years with Jeremiah Wright.

That whole narrative always confused me. How can you be a Muslim after you spent 20 years in a church with Wright? It's almost as if they were baseless, random attacks. Who knew?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

eddiec said:

Does Obama eat bacon?

Or a Jew.
    Everybody knows he's an Pig Alien Muslim Communist. Get with it.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mrussel1 said:

^^^

The death blow to his candidacy as a Republican holds him back from saying it. And if you believe that's how he feels, then the Pope is right. He isn't a Christian and he's lying to the base to get nominated. How can you believe anything else he says?
    That's true, no person at this time can get support as a "non-believer" unless it is from fellow thinkers alike.
    The fact that a base has to be christian says a lot as well.
    He is hinting very strongly for chistians to get off his back and things will be fine - which shows tolerance towards their beliefs.
    But once again like a true non-believer things are fine until religious beliefs start to be heaped upon one - then watch out, game over.
    I hope one day politicians will not have to fake their religious belief while running.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Does Obama eat bacon?

It's called Google. You should try it sometime.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    edited February 2016
    Damn he kicked ass in SC now it's gonna have be up to Rubio or Cruz to knock him out ,....
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    edited February 2016

Damn he kicked ass in SC now it's gonna have be up to Rubio or Cruz to knock him out ,....

If Bush and Kasich drop out then Rubio has a great shot at winning this thing. It will be interesting to see what kind of pressure those two get to leave the race now.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,693
    Winners always win
    PJ_Soul said:

eddiec said:

Does Obama eat bacon?

Or a Jew.
    Or, HEAVEN FORBID, a vegetarian. Can you imagine some poor soul being a vegetarian president? We would never hear the end of "President Granola"! :lol:

But then again, that person would probably be more committed to environmental challenges than any we've had so far.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    Bush is now gone home ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • This is awesome.
    Victory!
    Success is contagious.

WOOT

Congrats President Trump
  • Trump in 2016!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    SO....MUCH....MONEY....SPENT....ON.....JEB'S.....CAMPAIGN.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2016
    I can't figure out who is happier that jeb is out.
    The Donald or the dems?
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
    Jeb has always been out
    Any "dem" who has been waiting for this as a plus has no clue.
    Question answered?
This discussion has been closed.