The Donald for President

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Trump

Woot
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Jeb has always been out
    Any "dem" who has been waiting for this as a plus has no clue.
    Question answered?

You kind of managed to insult one of the few possible Donald supporters around here. Nicely done.

I can't figure out who is happier that jeb is out.
    The Donald or the dems?

I'm not sure Democrats were particularly worried about Jeb at this point. It's still early and he never quite made a splash. Going back to last summer, I certainly thought he could make some noise. I didn't realize, at the time, the enormous disconnect between the base and the establishment.

We have won our second primary in a row, with many more victories to come. I cannot thank you enough for your support.
    We have traveled all over the country and met so many incredible voters. The enthusiasm and momentum is amazing and it is so important we keep it going!

Tuesday is the Nevada Caucus, and if you don't know your Caucus location you can visit Donaldjtrump.com/nevada/caucus-finder/ to find out where you should be Tuesday night to show your support!

Also, we are little over a week away from Super Tuesday and early voting has begun in Texas and Georgia - find your polling location at DonaldJTrump.com/vote

Thank you for your support- I could not do it without you! The silent majority is no longer silent. We will no longer be led by the all talk, no action politicians that have failed us all. Together, we are going to Make America Great Again.

Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump

P.S. Show your support with official Trump campaign merchandise: http://shop.donaldjtrump.com
    edited February 2016
    www.jebbush.com

We have won our second primary in a row, with many more victories to come. I cannot thank you enough for your support.

So you don't care that he lied about his support for the Iraq war?
    edited February 2016
    Wir werden in kürze die braunen leute rauswerfen. Sieg heils...

Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • mrussel1 said:

Uh, oh
    The dems are upset.

mrussel1 said:

Uh, oh
    The dems are upset.
    I doubt that. Hillary polls best against Trump.
    Hillary an unworthy wife, let alone a President.
    Ha
    She still with a cheating man? How weak.
    We need a leader with strength. Not a pushover.

Woot
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,693

Hillary an unworthy wife, let alone a President.
    Ha
    She still with a cheating man? How weak.
    We need a leader with strength. Not a pushover.

Woot

Thank dog we've kept the bedroom in this election race for without it, we would be lost! And there is no greater issue!

Stone that woman!

Wait a minute... here comes that bearded man again...

(grumbling in the crowd)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    usamamasan1 tries to troll the AMT boards by coming across as a jag-off, but based on his other actions in the forum, he seems like a decent dude. He's like your one conservative friend that everyone makes fun of, and he says how he's a fiscal conservative, but social liberal. It must be tough for those guys, since their party can only get kooky nut jobs to represent them.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,673
    mrussel1 said:

So you don't care that he lied about his support for the Iraq war?
    Nope

trump supporters don't care that he lies or that he insults or that he's a blowhard and a bully. trump supporters clearly don't care that he's a mysogynistic racist xenophobe.

They seem to think that acting like an immature ignorant elementary school kid on the playground is okay for an adult.

And they clearly don't care that he has NO political experience whatsoever.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    I wanna see Trump win the WH to see this country just go down the toilet !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Uh, thanks but no thanks. Some of us are trying to stop that, particularly those of us with kids.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,673

Not a good idea
    We tried this with the cheney/rove regime and 8 years later we're still recovering.
  • usamamasan1 tries to troll the AMT boards by coming across as a jag-off, but based on his other actions in the forum, he seems like a decent dude. He's like your one conservative friend that everyone makes fun of, and he says how he's a fiscal conservative, but social liberal. It must be tough for those guys, since their party can only get kooky nut jobs to represent them.

I think there's a pretty strong correlation between representation and who they represent: kooky nut jobs cater to kooky nut jobs that like what kooky nut jobs say.

Trump's campaign parallels Napoleon Dynamite's friend, Pedro's, very closely. Trump says, "Let's make America great again" in the same, toothless way Pedro stated, "I'll make your wildest dreams come true." Comical really.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

usamamasan1 tries to troll the AMT boards by coming across as a jag-off, but based on his other actions in the forum, he seems like a decent dude. He's like your one conservative friend that everyone makes fun of, and he says how he's a fiscal conservative, but social liberal. It must be tough for those guys, since their party can only get kooky nut jobs to represent them.

He's to Godfather what Creed is to Pearl Jam.
    Seems like a typical moving train poster that guy
    You all eat that shit up
    Ha
    Woot

I like winners!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    there's too much suffering in the world by nasty rich people around than to not even mention politics

You all eat that shit up
    Ha
    Woot

I like winners!

You like giant pussies who talk tough but couldn't fight the war of their generation due to 'bone spurs' and liars that claim they were against the war when they were actually for it. His hindsight is just spectacular.
    mrussel1 said:

You all eat that shit up
    Ha
    Woot

I like winners!

You like giant pussies who talk tough but couldn't fight the war of their generation due to 'bone spurs' and liars that claim they were against the war when they were actually for it. His hindsight is just spectacular.
    they are know alls....so wrong
    eddiec said:
    Worth checking out. Not likely Trump will be elected but if it happened we would be entering a new era of WWI (World Wide Insanity).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

on their part it was no act of mercy.....
    so many angry have not a clues
  • Why plural 'clue'?

Who's angry? Trump? Brian? Who?

And why no 'woot'?

So many unanswered questions from such a profound post.

Why plural 'clue'?

And why no 'woot'?

Maybe he means "Clues" as in "Clouseau" as in Inspector Clouseau. I think he's saying, so many of us are angry and to not have Inspector Clouseau's to lead us to the light... or maybe a pink panther?

• brianlux said:

Why plural 'clue'?

And why no 'woot'?

Maybe he means "Clues" as in "Clouseau" as in Inspector Clouseau. I think he's saying, so many of us are angry and to not have Inspector Clouseau's to lead us to the light... or maybe a pink panther?
    Honestly...

Chief Inspector Clouseau would inspire more confidence in me than the red faced man.

So would Tommy Boy or Happy Gilmore. Well... maybe not Happy, but at least his caddy for sure.
This discussion has been closed.