The Donald for President

Comments

• KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Stop talking about each other and making personal comments at each other and talk about the thread topics. It's required. It's not difficult to pass over a post and ignore it.
    Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Peace through strength. Duncan Hunter endorses Trump
    "We don't need a policy wonk as president. We need a leader as president," Hunter said, adding that he has told his colleagues much of the same thing. "I'm in, and I've been in," Noting that he and Trump see eye-to-eye on a number of issues, including border security, manufacturing and national security, Hunter said he also likes Trump for another reason. "I don't think Trump wants my endorsement," Hunter said, while also remarking that he has not heard from the candidate himself. "And that's one reason why I like him,"

Chris Collins also on the Trump Train!

saying he has the "guts and fortitude" to get jobs back from China and to take on foreign threats such as the Islamic State and North Korea.
  • JimmyV said:

85 pages later I guess it is time to admit my prediction that he would be out of the race long before Super Tuesday was about as wrong as a prediction can be.

Mine too....but it has gone in a direction that favors the democrats in a big way so I'm good with that.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JimmyV said:

85 pages later I guess it is time to admit my prediction that he would be out of the race long before Super Tuesday was about as wrong as a prediction can be.

mmmmm crow

I guess that means that his show will go on hiatus?

I'm really curious as to how long he will stay in. He is going to get destroyed.

not yet....I still think he'll get destroyed. Rubio and Cruz are going to come at him with guns blazing and then Hillary will put the final nail in his coffin if he gets that far.

I love this...the GOP is worse off than I thought.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Hillary for Prison 2016!

Woot
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited February 2016

callen said:

This has been a WHOOT to watch. I give credit to Trump. He is indeed saying what he wants. And I'm loving it. And have to say I agree with some of it. Thought of starting a thread just for trump quotes.

My favorite of late, besides telling Dubya he fked up in front of Republicans, are his comments against Cruz. Paraphrasing a bit so forgive.

"Cruz is like a baby, a soft weak little baby".

Love it.

Oh and "I love the poorly educated".

I will take trump over any of the other republican nominees. So till he's up against Dem? Go Trump.

Sure as hell would rather he choose next SC justice than fucking Cruz.

Oh oh and he is an atheist but the religious don't care.

Trump has done much for this country.

Go Trump.

And Free, this thread us too damn entertaining to stop reading.

"I love the poorly educated"....that is hilarious on so many levels

He clearly knows and loves his base.
    :lol: I saw that clip where he said he loves the poorly education this morning on the news. I laughed my ass off! Just WTF??? What a weird comment! Not wrong or offensive ... it just made me wonder how I was supposed to connect that to anything he wants to do with education, lol. Mind fuck. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/

Endorsement Update:

Rubio.........139
    Cruz..............34
    Trump.............2 (TWICE AS MANY AS CARSON....WOOT!)
    Carson...........1

Clinton........473

• PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

This has been a WHOOT to watch. I give credit to Trump. He is indeed saying what he wants. And I'm loving it. And have to say I agree with some of it. Thought of starting a thread just for trump quotes.

My favorite of late, besides telling Dubya he fked up in front of Republicans, are his comments against Cruz. Paraphrasing a bit so forgive.

"Cruz is like a baby, a soft weak little baby".

Love it.

Oh and "I love the poorly educated".

I will take trump over any of the other republican nominees. So till he's up against Dem? Go Trump.

Sure as hell would rather he choose next SC justice than fucking Cruz.

Oh oh and he is an atheist but the religious don't care.

Trump has done much for this country.

Go Trump.

And Free, this thread us too damn entertaining to stop reading.

"I love the poorly educated"....that is hilarious on so many levels

He clearly knows and loves his base.
    :lol: I saw that clip where he said he loves the poorly education this morning on the news. I laughed my ass off! Just WTF??? What a weird comment! Not wrong... it just made me wonder how I was supposed to connect that to anything he wants to do with education, lol. Mind fuck. :lol:
    Reminds me of that Will Ferrell movie (if you haven't seen it it is hilarious) called "Campaign"

"Portuguese Tilt a Whirl Operators is our nations backbone"

As an immigrant herself, and the embodiment of a very specific version of the American Dream, Brzezinski asked if she thought her husband had gone too far with his proposal to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of the country and to issue a temporary ban on Muslims.

“I follow a law the way supposed to be. I never thought to stay here without papers. I had visa. I traveled every few months back to the country, to Slovenia to stamp the visa. I came back. I apply for the green card. I apply for the citizenship later on after many years of green card. So I went by system,”

He is not sexist

women are treated as equals at Trump’s company. “He will tell you what’s in his heart, what he thinks. He will not hold it back if you’re a woman. You a human. It’s a woman or a man, it’s no different.” All people at Trump International, one imagines, men and women alike, are subject to insult and praise just the same.
    As for what she saw in her husband, what glue holds his third marriage together, the potential future First Lady gushed, leaning back into the gold-trimmed chair, crossing her stilettos.
    “His mind, amazing mind. Very smart, very charming, great energy,” she said.

• Can you imagine the hell that lady will have to go through if Trump gets nominated? Her half nude pics will be all over the place....embarrassing to her and to the USA

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Yeah, she is impossible to imagine as the First Lady. Seems ludicrous, really.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/

Endorsement Update:

Rubio.........139
    Cruz..............34
    Trump.............2 (TWICE AS MANY AS CARSON....WOOT!)
    Carson...........1

Clinton........473

Bernie has so many endorsements, it's just easier to post the link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bernie_Sanders_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
    She surely would not be embarrassed. She is a beautiful woman. Only the weak get embarrassed.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

She surely would not be embarrassed. She is a beautiful woman. Only the weak get embarrassed.

Proof yet again, you can't but class. If you are as rich as Trump, you can buy beautiful, vapid women, but not class.

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Upper Class
    edited February 2016

Upper Class

That would be a homonym, PM if you need me to explain the difference.
    edited February 2016
    DP
    Post edited by rgambs on
    edited February 2016
    imagedouble post
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, she is impossible to imagine as the First Lady. Seems ludicrous, really.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/633500087209975808/DH56Aw3a_400x400.jpg
    edited February 2016
    Successful, cultured, gracious & glamorous wife & mother. A true model for #FirstLady!

https://twitter.com/FirstLadyTRUMP
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225

As an immigrant herself, and the embodiment of a very specific version of the American Dream, Brzezinski asked if she thought her husband had gone too far with his proposal to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of the country and to issue a temporary ban on Muslims.

“I follow a law the way supposed to be. I never thought to stay here without papers. I had visa. I traveled every few months back to the country, to Slovenia to stamp the visa. I came back. I apply for the green card. I apply for the citizenship later on after many years of green card. So I went by system,”

He is not sexist

women are treated as equals at Trump’s company. “He will tell you what’s in his heart, what he thinks. He will not hold it back if you’re a woman. You a human. It’s a woman or a man, it’s no different.” All people at Trump International, one imagines, men and women alike, are subject to insult and praise just the same.
    As for what she saw in her husband, what glue holds his third marriage together, the potential future First Lady gushed, leaning back into the gold-trimmed chair, crossing her stilettos.

She don't even have a green card , what else is she supposed to say that he's a creep get back to us when someone with class endorses him ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

He is not sexist

Hilarious. We all know what he said about women. We all know that he hates them.
  • keep up the gloating.

it is amusing now, but what will happen when he gets shellacked in the general?

if that happens, i will nominate this thread to be a sticky so it will always be at the top. just as a reminder to not talk shit before it is over.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Wow...I never seen much of Melanie. I like manly looking women.
  • if michelle posed for some of the photos ms trump has posed for, there would not have been a president obama..
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

keep up the gloating.

if that happens, i will nominate this thread to be a sticky so it will always be at the top. just as a reminder to not talk shit before it is over.

neat

keep up the gloating.

neat
    Yeah don't do a victory lap just yet remember the last two elections it took you a few months to show up here after your boys got their asses handed to them both times by Obama ....
    Kat said:

Stop talking about each other and making personal comments at each other and talk about the thread topics. It's required. It's not difficult to pass over a post and ignore it.
    Admin

Kat said:

Admin

Ok what will you do if he loses the general election , this is a ? And it's on topic
This discussion has been closed.