The Donald for President

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Just remember this...

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    edited February 2016

I agree with this Republican
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    Brilliant. But doesn't capitalism create winners and losers by its very nature? And wasn't Trump born on third by virtue of the 2mm bucks his dad gave him in 1970? And isn't he on a twitter rant now about Iowa being stolen from him? Sounds like a sore loser to me,.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

I agree with this Republican

Yep
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited February 2016

Here's a great idea...count on taking care of yourself. Sure, you can get some walking around money from SS if you paid in, as you should. But means testing? fuck no. that's about as unfair as death taxes and the tipped scale of income taxes for our top earners.

Capitalism WOOT

take care of yourself WOOT

Take care of your friends and family WOOT

Give local WOOT

Serious question: Do you expect people to take you seriously with all your WOOTing? Because for me, it makes me always think that you're trolling or something. I honestly don't know if I should even believe what you're saying because of the WOOTs.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    yep

Woot
    Make America Great Again!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    Make :murica: Hate Again
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

“Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!”

President Trump
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219

Make America Great Again!

How about he gets the nomination 1st and then try to win the general election before he tries to make America great , will you be wooting it up for Cruz ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    ABC
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219

ABC

So you know the alphabet great I bet it's more than what the trumpeter knows ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    This article really highlights what is wrong with the current Republican party. It is something I've been discussing with friends for several years now, and is manifesting itself as Crump Cancer in this particular article.
    The GOP's Crump Cancer

"When asked to assess the presidential prospects of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, Sen. Lindsey Graham famously said, “It’s like being shot or poisoned. I think you get the same result, whether it’s quick or takes a long time.”
    Republicans breathing a sigh of relief because Cruz beat Trump in Iowa are rejoicing at the prospect of being poisoned. They may have dodged a bullet, but there’s a long-term critical condition they can’t afford to ignore."

"The rise of Cruz and Trump are symptoms of a larger problem in the GOP, a problem of their own making. Because the Republican Party systematically purged its center-right, it doesn’t have the ballast to withstand Wingnuts anymore."
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    you have GOT to be trolling.

www.headstonesband.com

you have GOT to be trolling.

Yep

Woot
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    vigorous peace through strength ideology

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.

Haters gonna hate.
    stop name calling, canadians
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    believe me...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    edited February 2016

stop name calling, canadians

I don't think we are. I think we are legitimately wondering about you. We have no idea if you believe what you post because of how you present it, and you refuse to get real when you're asked about it outright. We are therefore reasonably lead to believe that you are trolling.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Trump admits skipping the debate hurt him. File this under: No Shit, Sherlock
  • jeffbr said:

This article really highlights what is wrong with the current Republican party. It is something I've been discussing with friends for several years now, and is manifesting itself as Crump Cancer in this particular article.
    The GOP's Crump Cancer

"When asked to assess the presidential prospects of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, Sen. Lindsey Graham famously said, “It’s like being shot or poisoned. I think you get the same result, whether it’s quick or takes a long time.”
    Republicans breathing a sigh of relief because Cruz beat Trump in Iowa are rejoicing at the prospect of being poisoned. They may have dodged a bullet, but there’s a long-term critical condition they can’t afford to ignore."

"The rise of Cruz and Trump are symptoms of a larger problem in the GOP, a problem of their own making. Because the Republican Party systematically purged its center-right, it doesn’t have the ballast to withstand Wingnuts anymore."

Exactly...they have collapsed on themselves.

• KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Stop with the personal comments please. Can I get $100 from each person doing that? Just send it to Crowdrise for Flint water.

Seriously, stop it. The topic is Donald Trump running for President. It doesn't matter if someone says woot.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:

Stop with the personal comments please. Can I get $100 from each person doing that? Just send it to Crowdrise for Flint water.

Seriously, stop it. The topic is Donald Trump running for President. It doesn't matter if someone says woot.

It's not about the "woot". I'm trying to figure out if I'm wasting my time talking to someone who doesn't legimately believe what they are posting.

www.headstonesband.com

edited February 2016

Kat said:

It's not about the "woot". I'm trying to figure out if I'm wasting my time talking to someone who doesn't legimately believe what they are posting.

Exactly. Yes, the constant "woot" brings doubt because it comes off as sarcastic, but the issue is whether or not the comments are sincere - that is not at all clear, and it's not personal in any way, nor is it an attack. It's an honest plea for clarity. I also don't want to waste my time responding to posts that aren't sincere.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • jeffbr said:

The GOP's Crump Cancer

Really good article

The author (John Avlon) is married to Margaret Hoover who is a moderate repub.

• Kat said:

I'm going to say yes. Best just to ignore.

Kat said:

I'm going to say yes. Best just to ignore.
    Yeah, I guess so! Not always easy. ;)
  • what did someone say?

trump didn't win?

imagine that.

zero plans, zero substance, and he is faking that he is religious. he lost by a closer margin than it should have been.

the saddest part to me is that respectable guys like Rand Paul bailed on the race and people like fiorina and until an hour ago santorum are still in it.

jeb bush will be the next one to go.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
This discussion has been closed.