TL170678 said:

#Trumpforprison

Fixed, MRA mamas boy.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    TL170678 said:

#Hilaryforprison
    Go Trump

Con double standard logic #384848384:

Benghazzi is bad but telling captured vets to go to hell is magically okay if you're white and republican.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692

"You know what the backbone of our country is? People that came here and came here legally ... and they worked their asses off."

President Trump

Right, like all the Europeans who stole the land, exterminated and/or "relocated" the majority of those already living here! Backbone! But of what?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• eddiec said:

ha. He has turned a million dollar loan into billions. If you doubt his ability as a businessman and discount what he has done simply by having a father who could and did give him a loan to get started, you have got blinders on. Oh, wait...duh

His inheritance was somewhere between 40 and 70 million based on his father's net worth at the time. Based on inflation that would be worth 176 million today if he got the low end figure of 40 million.
    I guess you didn't go to Wharton. Do a what inflation rate are you using? Hilarious.

Besides the erroneous math, he was well on his way when his father died in 1999. Chump Change.

BTW, Trump wants to get rid of the death tax. SMART AND FAIR

WOOT
    There is no death tax now unless your estate is over $5.4 million. Get a clue.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Kat said:

Not a new thing. And I was curious so I looked for numbers of military personnel. I know how formidable our military is and have no fear of ISIS, who are small in comparison. Estimates I found were 80,000 fighters in ISIS and 1,369,532 active military personnel in the U.S. Seems pretty major league to me. Not buying into the fear tactics.

exactly....and if they strike out in a suicide bombing that isn't an indication of our weakness, it's an indication of their religious insanity

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,536
    edited February 2016

"I will bomb the hell out of ISIS"

WOOT

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/02/politics/sean-macfarland-isis-carpet-bombing-cruz-trump/

"Indiscriminate bombing where we don't care if we are killing innocents or combatants is just inconsistent with our values," he said in response to a question from CNN on the possibility of using carpet bombing.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Everyone needs to give this a try.

http://trumpdonald.org/

WOOT
  • TL170678 said:

#Hilaryforprison
    Go Trump

Benghazzi is bad but telling captured vets to go to hell is magically okay if you're white and republican.
    His 'captured vets' remark should have been the end of him. Seriously.

Anybody who supports this guy is either a greedy bastard in line for a massive benefit... or someone playing with half a deck. Seriously.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    edited February 2016

TL170678 said:

#Hilaryforprison
    Go Trump

it's re-donk what should be the end of him and is not. He's a zombie.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited February 2016

eddiec said:

ha. He has turned a million dollar loan into billions. If you doubt his ability as a businessman and discount what he has done simply by having a father who could and did give him a loan to get started, you have got blinders on. Oh, wait...duh

His inheritance was somewhere between 40 and 70 million based on his father's net worth at the time. Based on inflation that would be worth 176 million today if he got the low end figure of 40 million.
    I guess you didn't go to Wharton. Do a what inflation rate are you using? Hilarious.

Besides the erroneous math, he was well on his way when his father died in 1999. Chump Change.

BTW, Trump wants to get rid of the death tax. SMART AND FAIR

WOOT
    There is no death tax now unless your estate is over $5.4 million. Get a clue.
    Yeah, wow. I had no idea people were still bringing up the mythical death tax as though it's a real factor, lol. Is Trump still a birther too? I guess it's safe to assume he is.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    death tax is real. real bad. individual's assets are being taxed multiple times.

"We are going to get rid of the regulations that are driving the farmers out of business," Trump said. "We are going to get rid of the estate taxes that are making the farmers sell their farms. I understand it. You have farmers out there who are wealthy but they are a little bit cash short."

the tax hits farmers and small business owners the most.

Woot

Bernie Sanders “he would be so easy to beat!”
    Hillary Clinton“such bad judgement,” “a major national security risk,” “not presidential material”

Brown said he would weigh three factors when selecting a candidate to endorse:

“Somebody who is not afraid to make a decision and doesn’t always follow the polls; sometimes who will be politically incorrect and will do what’s best for this country. ... Someone also who is not afraid to admit when they’re wrong.”

Pledge Allegiance to the Donald
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    Misguided. You pledge allegiance to the flag and to the country, not to the individual leader. This is the crux of the basic "cult of personality" argument against Trump. You've proverbially "dropped trough" and showed your cards on this one.
    Trump said Brown was good looking.
    mrussel1 said:

Misguided.

don't be so silly.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    What can brown do for you?
  • rubio had made big gains on trump in NH.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    "And you can tell them to go f**k themselves," Donald Trump told a crowd at a Portsmouth Rally on Thursday night, uttering the expletive at the climax of the riff on his tax proposal. He was referring to companies that have relocated overseas for more favorable tax rates.

"They're ripping the sh*t out of the sea," Trump said when explaining China's island building in the South China Sea, eliciting a gasp of approval and laughter from the rapt audience.

"These guys in Washington - they can't beat ISIS they can't beat anyone, Afghanistan is going to hell," he told the crowd.

Trump said of Obama's golfing excursions, "I'd want to stay in the White House and work my ass off."

All makes sense to me. WOOT
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    edited February 2016
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    The accusation that Obama doesn't work his ass off is ludicrous, and if you think Trump wouldn't even take a single vacation or do anything recreational as the President then you're crazy. What a silly thing to site.
    As far as the comment about China goes... what in the fuck does Trump intend to do about China's island building? Has he ever said a single thing about how he plans to stop that?? I seriously doubt it. The guy says all kinds of shit with absolutely no way to actually do any of it. It's ridiculous.
    Also:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#4dc783e0936b
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Walk with me
    for all the supporters and those who are scared....ratings will be huge.

Donald Trump says he will now attend Fox News’ March 3 debate moderated by Megyn Kelly despite last week’s boycott.

“I’ll be there, I have no objection to being there,”
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Donald Trump says he will now attend Fox News’ March 3 debate moderated by Megyn Kelly despite last week’s boycott.

What a loser. He caved. Nothing changed but he changed his position. I guess he thinks Kelly is more powerful than Putin. Who gives a shit about ratings?
    don't be scared
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

TL170678 said:

#Hilaryforprison
    Go Trump

Anybody who supports this guy is either a greedy bastard in line for a massive benefit... or someone playing with half a deck. Seriously.
    Lot of rethuglican politicians including Cruz and Carson voted against veteran's benefits. No surprise they hate them off the battlefield.

If he has no objection why'd he boycott the last one?
This discussion has been closed.