The Donald for President

Comments

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited February 2016
    brianlux said:

Trump is the new Sarah Palin. Soon to be relegated to fodder for comedy impersonations on SNL... but not to be installed into the office of the presidency.

It's a good time to be Darrell Hammond, isn't it? Always love seeing him lampoon Chump like he's done with former president Clinton and Cheney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWxMCLHXkVc

The USFL only lasted 3 years under Trump. Really want him to run the USA for 4?
    (Hilariously fitting background tune at the beginning of the trailer!)

It will be a MAD WORLD if people let Trump SOW THE SEEDS OF hate.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Fk I hope trump beats Cruz. Lord help us.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    edited February 2016
    callen said:

Fk I hope trump beats Cruz. Lord help us.

Cruz can't get in anyways because he wasn't born here. As despicable as Trump is, he rightfully has his number regarding the birther issue which will thankfully hurt Cruz. Maybe Bob Dylan was right about Satan sometimes coming as a man of peace.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • rgambs said:

Maybe your country needs a billionaire in power for awhile. It might show a different perspective of leadership.
    He will have the power to do and not do what he wants, even with congress impeding him.
    Why is it so hard for America to admit he is a very powerful and influential man.
    Egomaniac? so what?

Are you actually advocating for a dictatorship???
    Wow.
    Fitting that the only one here to passive aggressively troll Bowie and Rickman obituary threads is so in love with Kim Jong Trump.
    Stick to topic please. This thread is about the Donald not you or me.

This is an interesting article in particular the highlighted.
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/31/frenzy-in-iowa-as-clinton-and-trump-go-into-caucuses-leading-key-poll
    Speaking to reporters, Cruz went after his two main opponents in brutally direct terms on policy. “A vote for Marco Rubio is a vote for amnesty and a vote for Donald Trump is a vote for Obamacare.”

I believe Donald Trump is for healthcare for everyone, no?
    Cruz a republican ......
    Who is left in the race that is actually cared about to waste some breath on?
    Clinton or Trump will be the next POTUS.
    All this preamble is a formality.

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692

brianlux said:

Trump is the new Sarah Palin. Soon to be relegated to fodder for comedy impersonations on SNL... but not to be installed into the office of the presidency.

It's a good time to be Darrell Hammond, isn't it? Always love seeing him lampoon Chump like he's done with former president Clinton and Cheney.
    Yes!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

From what I've read Cruz is eligible and it's settled law. Agree there will be some that may not vote for him due to this but don't believe enough to keep him from having a real chance. Hate to say this but take trump over Cruz and Huckabee.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    Think Trumps not participating in Fox debate was shrewd wise move. He knows what he's doing folks. Not dumb or racist, just doing what needs to be done.
  • Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    LOL. "I never said it unless I said I said it."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

callen said:

Think Trumps not participating in Fox debate was shrewd wise move. He knows what he's doing folks. Not dumb or racist, just doing what needs to be done.

He already made his dumb move with Palin. Good lord, she is kryptonite.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    i bought four. made in america.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

i bought four. made in america.

The company out of CA that makes the hats is 80% staffed by Latinos, most of whom are immigrants.... don't you love irony?
    are they ILLEGAL immigrants? big difference BRO
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217

are they ILLEGAL immigrants? big difference BRO

How do you know if they aren't ? Surely you checked no ? I mean you wouldn't want to be wearing something an illegal immigrant made ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Yeah, if they are legal immigrants there is no irony at all....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Today is day one. Time to take back our country!

"I'm feeling at peace and I'm feeling inspired." President Trump

WOOT
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    edited February 2016

WOOT

Okay, so he does support legal immigration, right? I mean he is all for the H1-B programs, refugee re-settlements and others that diversify the nation. Or does that only apply to his trophy wives? Did I misunderstand his other positions, BRO?

WOOT

Are you Native American?

"One does not sell the land people walk on." ...
    -Crazy Horse, Sept. 23, 1875

Right on!

Have feeling if Trump gets rep nod there will be hundreds of illegals come out and sat they worked on trumps assets.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    brianlux said:

WOOT

Are you Native American?

Right on!
    :lol:
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    It's been 25 years since the guys has even voted.
    5 years ago
    Fact check: Trump's voting record
    Posted by
    CNN's Nina Golgowski
    NEW YORK (CNN) - Donald Trump's affirmation that he's voted in every general election disagrees with actual voting records, according to a spokeswoman with the New York City Board of Elections.

“I voted in every general election,” Trump told CNN affiliate NY1 by phone Friday. “I have records that I voted and so does the Board of Elections. … I signed in at every election.”

However, voting records obtained by the board of elections show that Trump did not vote in the 2002 general election, according to Valerie L. Vazquez, director of communications at the board.

The records also show that Trump skipped at least three presidential primaries and two mayoral primaries over the past 25 years, Vazquez said Friday.

Vazquez has found voting records by Trump for only two party primaries – the 1989 GOP mayoral primary and last year’s GOP primary for several statewide races, including governor and U.S. Senate.

Vazquez said she was able to obtain the voting records using both Trump’s voting bus cards, used prior to 1992 to document a voter’s activity, as well as through the BOE's electronic records database, used from 1992 to the present. Both the bus cards and electronic records provide the ballot time and whether it was cast on site or by absentee vote. Records also showed Trump has changed his party registration three times over the past 20 years.

Vazquez was confident that her records are complete, saying there is not a loophole that would hide a possible vote.

But when asked by NY1 Friday about the discrepancy presented by information from the election board and his claim, Trump said, "You're going to pay a big price because you're wrong."

A call to Trump for comment was not immediately returned.
    Free said:

It's been 25 years since the guys has even voted.

5 years ago
    Fact check: Trump's voting record
    Posted by
    CNN's Nina Golgowski
    NEW YORK (CNN) - Donald Trump's affirmation that he's voted in every general election disagrees with actual voting records, according to a spokeswoman with the New York City Board of Elections.

“I voted in every general election,” Trump told CNN affiliate NY1 by phone Friday. “I have records that I voted and so does the Board of Elections. … I signed in at every election.”

However, voting records obtained by the board of elections show that Trump did not vote in the 2002 general election, according to Valerie L. Vazquez, director of communications at the board.

The records also show that Trump skipped at least three presidential primaries and two mayoral primaries over the past 25 years, Vazquez said Friday.

Vazquez has found voting records by Trump for only two party primaries – the 1989 GOP mayoral primary and last year’s GOP primary for several statewide races, including governor and U.S. Senate.

Vazquez said she was able to obtain the voting records using both Trump’s voting bus cards, used prior to 1992 to document a voter’s activity, as well as through the BOE's electronic records database, used from 1992 to the present. Both the bus cards and electronic records provide the ballot time and whether it was cast on site or by absentee vote. Records also showed Trump has changed his party registration three times over the past 20 years.

Vazquez was confident that her records are complete, saying there is not a loophole that would hide a possible vote.

But when asked by NY1 Friday about the discrepancy presented by information from the election board and his claim, Trump said, "You're going to pay a big price because you're wrong."

A call to Trump for comment was not immediately returned.

Trump not voting? Well that must make him a real rebel! A MAVERICK! :lol:

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2016
    ^^^
    In America do you have to vote your whole voting age life to be eligible to run for POTUS?

^^^
    In America do you have to vote your whole voting age life to be eligible to run for POTUS?

I doubt is a requirement but it certainly adds credibility!

brianlux said:

^^^

"One for Martin! Two for Martin!"

Bart learned the hard way.

brianlux said:

^^^

:lol:

brianlux said:

^^^

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    brianlux said:

WOOT

Are you Native American?

Right on!
    How'd that work out for him?
    hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.