The Donald for President

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Jason P said:

My guess is that the establishment money starts backing Rubio.

And Jason there is some very deep well established pockets backing him.Its no fluke he is still rising.
    Free said:

I help those in need directly. prefer not to have the federal government do the handouts.

You don't use public roads, rely on volunteer fire fighters, police departments, ambulances and EMTs, hospitals, etc then?
    You know what she meant.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Ahahhahahahhaa and he's half as smart as Kevin! I guess that makes Trump Michael Scott, the even dumber one who can't keep
    his mouth shut for 60 seconds straight.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited February 2016

That is a good picture to reinforce Trump's apparent sexual attraction to his daughter. There is just something creepy about that photo, lol (it more looks like she's attracted to him here, haha... Obviously my view has been tarnished by Trump's comment about thinking she's doable!).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    rr165892 said:

Free said:

I help those in need directly. prefer not to have the federal government do the handouts.

You don't use public roads, rely on volunteer fire fighters, police departments, ambulances and EMTs, hospitals, etc then?
    You know what she meant.
    He's a she?
    Let me add to that, the social security and Medicare programs that keep us afloat when we hit Retired status. So many social programs that so many claim to not use.
    Yeah, hold the phone. usamamasan1 is a woman??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    loser.com

try it.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Mamasan? Really y'all?
    If I'm wrong I apologize,But that's how I'm reading it.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    rr165892 said:

Mamasan? Really y'all?

I was reading it as the Footsteps/Once/Alive Trilogy... Mamasan (momma son)
    Free said:

rr165892 said:

Free said:

You know what she meant.
    He's a she?
    Let me add to that, the social security and Medicare programs that keep us afloat when we hit Retired status. So many social programs that so many claim to not use.
    If you plan on counting on Social Security and Maedicare when you "retire" i suggest you rethink that as a strategy. That is about as effective as Hope as a strategy, that only worked for Obama,
  • Free said:

rr165892 said:

Free said:

You know what she meant.
    He's a she?
    If you plan on counting on Social Security and Maedicare when you "retire" i suggest you rethink that as a strategy. That is about as effective as Hope as a strategy, that only worked for Obama,
    Right wingers have been saying that for 40 years. Those programs will never go away so get a new mantra.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    enjoy your retirement with SS benefits. Sounds lavish.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    PJ_Soul said:

That is a good picture to reinforce Trump's apparent sexual attraction to his daughter. There is just something creepy about that photo, lol (it more looks like she's attracted to him here, haha... Obviously my view has been tarnished by Trump's comment about thinking she's doable!).
    take the context out of that photo, and honestly, it's no different than any other sweet pic of a daughter and her dad.

but of course, put it next to his comment about her, and it looks creepy.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• callencallen Posts: 6,388

enjoy your retirement with SS benefits. Sounds lavish.

Not lavish but keeps food on table.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    edited February 2016
    Today, a mere six months after Social Security’s 80th anniversary, the program is insolvent. In 2014, it spent $63 billion more than it took in, and its future liabilities today exceed $26 trillion.

• callencallen Posts: 6,388

Today, a mere six months after Social Security’s 80th anniversary, the program is insolvent. In 2014, it spent $63 billion more than it took in, and its future liabilities today exceed $26 trillion.

Oh mismanaged for sure.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    The Trump Tax Plan Ends The Unfair Death Tax

The death tax punishes families for achieving the American dream. Therefore, the Trump plan eliminates the death tax.

Woot.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428

PJ_Soul said:

take the context out of that photo, and honestly, it's no different than any other sweet pic of a daughter and her dad.

except the photo as posted here is cut off and does not show the statue in front of them of two birds having sex. on top of what he said it a very weird and creepy photo.
    pjhawks said:

PJ_Soul said:

except the photo as posted here is cut off and does not show the statue in front of them of two birds having sex. on top of what he said it a very weird and creepy photo.
    haha, ok, that's a bit weird. but honestly, I've seen way creepier daddy/daughter pics than that.

www.headstonesband.com

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692

Some people envisioned this as well. It just isn't going to happen.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

That's right. It's called the Baby Boomers. That's why there needs to be some changes to the SSA in order to get through this bubble and be ready for the next generation. Ideas include a means test and upping the age of max benefits. But changes need to be made. I'm not sure what Trump's solution is though. I'd love to hear how he plans to make it solvent. Since you're his local spokesperson, please let us know. I'm open to hearing good ideas.
    mrussel1 said:

That's right. It's called the Baby Boomers. That's why there needs to be some changes to the SSA in order to get through this bubble and be ready for the next generation. Ideas include a means test and upping the age of max benefits. But changes need to be made. I'm not sure what Trump's solution is though. I'd love to hear how he plans to make it solvent. Since you're his local spokesperson, please let us know. I'm open to hearing good ideas.
    nobody knows his plans. that's why no one else can figure out why he has so much support. his entire platform "WINNING".

www.headstonesband.com

Here's a great idea...count on taking care of yourself. Sure, you can get some walking around money from SS if you paid in, as you should. But means testing? fuck no. that's about as unfair as death taxes and the tipped scale of income taxes for our top earners.

Capitalism WOOT

take care of yourself WOOT

Take care of your friends and family WOOT

Give local WOOT
    rr165892 said:

Mamasan? Really y'all?

There are several male members who use Mamasan in their board name.

Here's a great idea...count on taking care of yourself. Sure, you can get some walking around money from SS if you paid in, as you should. But means testing? fuck no. that's about as unfair as death taxes and the tipped scale of income taxes for our top earners.

Capitalism WOOT

take care of yourself WOOT

Take care of your friends and family WOOT

Give local WOOT

You clearly never studied the era prior to the advent of the SSA. The US had a massive humanitarian crisis on its hands. People were living longer but the elderly in this country were dirt poor and living like indigents. Most jobs didn't offer pensions particularly the working class. It's in our humanitarian and moral obligation to not have an elderly class that contributed but is now poor. Remember that inflation by its very nature means that money you make today is worth far less in 30 years. So 'saving' doesn't get you very far.
    real estate tends to be a pretty good hedge against inflation...last i checked
This discussion has been closed.