The Donald for President

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    it doesn't get eddie vedder than this, huh!

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Haha, these endorsements are hilarious.

Keep'em coming usamamasan1.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    Eddie was also good friends with a Ramone who famously said, right next to him at RRHOF, "god bless george bush". friends are allowed to have differing political affiliations, if I'm not mistaken.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited January 2016
    Sure. But at any rate, the band really separated itself from Dennis years and years ago because they realized he is insane.
    Dennis Rodney has permanent brain damage that affects his thought processes and behaviour from substance abuse btw. He got thoroughly tested for Dr. Drew a few years ago and they found that he's got significant brain damage from drugs and alcohol... and Dennis didn't give a shit. He bailed on rehab and went back to the booze anyhow.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/veterans-groups-to-donald-trump-dont-hide-behind-us/

"Let me put this in language Donald Trump understands," Jon Soltz, Iraq War veteran and chairman of VoteVets.org said in a statement. "You're a loser. You're a third-rate politician, who clearly doesn't understand issues, and is so scared of Megyn Kelly exposing it, that you're looking to use veterans to protect you from facing her questions."

LOL
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    I look forward to the next endorsements for trump...

Dustin Diamond
    Gary Glitter
    Dennis Hastert
    Anthony Weiner
    Oliver North
    Pope Benedict
    David Duke
    Jeff Schoep
    Rocky Suhayda
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Vojislav Šešelj

The far-right leader of Serbia's Nationalist party — who's currently awaiting the verdict of a UN tribunal on whether he committed war crimes in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina — wants to "make America great again."

In early January, Šešelj tweeted, "I call on brother Serbs who live in the USA to strongly support Republican Party candidate Donald Trump in the upcoming presidential elections."

He and Trump might not have a lot in common, but they share a disdain for Muslims. Šešelj has campaigned for a "Greater Serbia" that would roll Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo and the Republic of Macedonia into one nation.

"If the Muslim fundamentalists don't like that, they can pack their bags and leave," he has said.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/19-of-donald-trumps-weirdest-celebrity-endorsements-20160121/vojislav-seselj-20160121

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    dignin said:

Vojislav Šešelj

The far-right leader of Serbia's Nationalist party — who's currently awaiting the verdict of a UN tribunal on whether he committed war crimes in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina — wants to "make America great again."

In early January, Šešelj tweeted, "I call on brother Serbs who live in the USA to strongly support Republican Party candidate Donald Trump in the upcoming presidential elections."

He and Trump might not have a lot in common, but they share a disdain for Muslims. Šešelj has campaigned for a "Greater Serbia" that would roll Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo and the Republic of Macedonia into one nation.

"If the Muslim fundamentalists don't like that, they can pack their bags and leave," he has said.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/19-of-donald-trumps-weirdest-celebrity-endorsements-20160121/vojislav-seselj-20160121

WOOT
    Build a wall, deport illegals. without laws and borders, we are not a country.

WOOT
    Asked by the Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo about the feasibility of his proposal to bar foreign Muslims from entering the United States, Mr. Trump argued that Belgium and France had been blighted by the failure of Muslims in these countries to integrate.

“There is something going on, Maria,” he said. “Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”

Warming to his theme, he added that Brussels was in a particularly dire state. “You go to Brussels — I was in Brussels a long time ago, 20 years ago, so beautiful, everything is so beautiful — it’s like living in a hellhole right now,” Mr. Trump continued.

Belgium has come under scrutiny for failing to tame growing radicalization.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited January 2016

WOOT

build a wall - that will not ever happen
    deport illegals - do this all day long & forever, they will be here always & for all time
    w/out laws & borders - we are a country. laws are broken constantly. here we are, a country. borders are crossed legally & illegally daily/nightly. here we are, a country. we're doing pretty good as a country. yes we can do better & we will.

again - there is not ever going to be a wall. illegals are here to stay. i look at this topic from inside reality. i personally am not scared of illegals coming here for work to help feed their families. these hard working people bust their asses doing tasks most americans would not ever do for any length of time. i respect these people

most illegals are not criminals out for rape, murder & drug trafficking. that is just not the case. whoever believes most illegals are hardcore criminals, they are being brainwashed
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited January 2016
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    This thread is better than the Sunday funnies!

WOOT!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

both our countries were built on immigrants. now some those immigrants' descendants want to keep what is here for themselves and not let anyone else have a piece of the pie and because of some idiotic notion that they are rapists and murderers and lazies bilking the system, when in fact most of them are harder working than 80% of legals.

pfffft.

www.headstonesband.com

Taking our country back is no joking matter.

WOOT USA USA USA

she's objectifying that chair. that's ok in my book. :lol:

www.headstonesband.com

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    chadwick said:

WOOT

build a wall - that will not ever happen
    deport illegals - do this all day long & forever, they will be here always & for all time
    w/out laws & borders - we are a country. laws are broken constantly. here we are, a country. borders are crossed legally & illegally daily/nightly. here we are, a country. we're doing pretty good as a country. yes we can do better & we will.

again - there is not ever going to be a wall. illegals are here to stay. i look at this topic from inside reality. i personally am not scared of illegals coming here for work to help feed their families. these hard working people bust their asses doing tasks most americans would not ever do for any length of time. i respect these people

most illegals are not criminals out for rape, murder & drug trafficking. that is just not the case. whoever believes most illegals are hardcore criminals, they are being brainwashed
    Thanks I agree with you ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

WOOT USA USA USA

I still have hope that the goodness in the majority of voters will prevail in the general election , not thoughts like yours you are the only one here who looks like a joke at the end of the day , your friendly immigrant here .....
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Have you thought through the logistics of this plan?

WOOT USA USA USA

I still have hope that the goodness in the majority of voters will prevail in the general election , not thoughts like yours you are the only one here who looks like a joke at the end of the day , your friendly immigrant here .....
    Jose - thanks for making our country better. That's what immigrants have done, through hard work, culture, diversity, etc. My father was a Ukrainian immigrant. No one would know that by looking at me, but this was in the 1920s. And he faced lots of discrimination during the Depression as a child, from people with the same nativist tendencies. People hated the Irish, Italians, Eastern Europeans, Catholics, etc. We just have someone new to hate now. Sad but not new..
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Jason P said:

Oh, is Pee Wee supporting Trump too now? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    mrussel1 said:

Have you thought through the logistics of this plan?

WOOT USA USA USA

Jose - thanks for making our country better. That's what immigrants have done, through hard work, culture, diversity, etc. My father was a Ukrainian immigrant. No one would know that by looking at me, but this was in the 1920s. And he faced lots of discrimination during the Depression as a child, from people with the same nativist tendencies. People hated the Irish, Italians, Eastern Europeans, Catholics, etc. We just have someone new to hate now. Sad but not new..
    Thanks man that means a lot the credit should go to your father and good people like him this country is better than the garbage some factions are spewing ...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

Oh, is Pee Wee supporting Trump too now? :lol:
    He's rumored to be a potential running mate if Trump is nominated!
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Eddie was also good friends with a Ramone who famously said, right next to him at RRHOF, "god bless george bush". friends are allowed to have differing political affiliations, if I'm not mistaken.

Sometimes music is thicker than politics.

Besides, I'd rather hang out with any Ramone than a liberal douche like Penn. Your behavior makes you who you are (pun intended) not your party.
    PJ_Soul said:

Sure. But at any rate, the band really separated itself from Dennis years and years ago because they realized he is insane.
    Dennis Rodney has permanent brain damage that affects his thought processes and behaviour from substance abuse btw. He got thoroughly tested for Dr. Drew a few years ago and they found that he's got significant brain damage from drugs and alcohol... and Dennis didn't give a shit. He bailed on rehab and went back to the booze anyhow.

As evidenced by the crappy action movies with JCVD and Dane Cook before it was cool to hate that joke thief.

That Coke machine scene in the former was awesome, though.

At least it gives a valid reason for Eastwood to talk to it.

At least it gives a valid reason for Eastwood to talk to it.
    it actually kind of looks like she's lifting a cheek to let one rip.

www.headstonesband.com

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    edited January 2016

I look forward to the next endorsements for trump...

Dustin Diamond
    Gary Glitter
    Dennis Hastert
    Anthony Weiner
    Oliver North
    Pope Benedict
    David Duke
    Jeff Schoep
    Rocky Suhayda

Anthony Weiner?
This discussion has been closed.