The Donald for President

Comments

• muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Keep on stroking each other off here boys....
    Perhaps some of you will actually leave this once great country if The Don Gets the nomination and Wins like some celebrities have said they would... boy if it were that simple to get rid of Libbies:)
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    This is YUUUUGE!

“Donald Trump is a leader. He produces results and is ready to get tough in order to protect American jobs and families. I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration. and I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am proud to support him as the best candidate for president of the United States of America.”

Badass

WOOOT
    Future President Trump says he might not do the debate Thursday and may do "something else" simultaneously. He can't be treated by fox like a little bitch.

“there was blood coming out of her wherever,”

WOOT
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    brianlux said:

Question: Is it possible to have a serious conversation about Trump running for president or can we agree the whole thing is just a joke being played on the Ameripublic?

It's a joke that's been carried too far and makes Americans who buy this clown as an actual candidate look ridiculous to the rest of the world. What an embarrassment for 'Murica. But, at the same time, it's the media's wildest wet dream.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    usamamasan1, I truly, honestly don't know if you're trolling or not. Can you please confirm yes or no? Thx.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    See what I mean. The whole think is a joke.

Of course I'm assuming everyone understands that some jokes are not the "haha" kind of funny but rather the "weird" kind of funny.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    sheriff joe arpaio is disgusting & very much full of shit. how he gets reelected is a complete mystery.

people like arpaio, palin, trump, old man falwell & falwell jr. are scary folks

sheriff joe sucks & enjoys making people suffer
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited January 2016
    So just wondering, has any public figure who is actually sane and decent and/or who has half a brain come out in support of Trump? Like, someone legit? I don't believe so, but perhaps I missed someone.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

So just wondering, has any public figure who is actually sane and decent and/or who has half a brain come out in support of Trump? Like, someone legit? I don't believe so, but perhaps I missed someone.

You mean like this guy?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

This is YUUUUGE!

“Donald Trump is a leader. He produces results and is ready to get tough in order to protect American jobs and families. I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration. and I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am proud to support him as the best candidate for president of the United States of America.”

Badass

WOOOT

I am not gay, but my dick just got hard... Not that there is anything wrong with it...lol
    interesting there aren't any threads, on the front page of this forum, about the Democrat front-runner. I recall the last two Presidential elections there wasn't a moment where some Obama thread was getting much stroke in this vacuum of a forum. What gives? This lack of energy for Hillary should be of concern to all who are scared of Trump (or any Republican for that matter who wins the nomination)

Don't be scared, be prepared.

WOOT
    Always be rymin'
    brianlux said:

PJ_Soul said:

You mean like this guy?

Yes!!!! Uncle TED...Luv that man
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    muskydan said:

Perhaps some of you will actually leave this once great country if The Don Gets the nomination and Wins like some celebrities have said they would... boy if it were that simple to get rid of Libbies:)

You still have yet to offer an argument of substance. I have no problems with conservatives that are thoughtful. You have yet to qualify.
    im not even kidding around... sheriff joe arpaio is probably a sadist. if he was king, tsar or emperor or president or whathaveyou, the people under his reign would be thoroughly screwed.

this dude supports trump (& has old guy elbows)

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

interesting there aren't any threads, on the front page of this forum, about the Democrat front-runner. I recall the last two Presidential elections there wasn't a moment where some Obama thread was getting much stroke in this vacuum of a forum. What gives? This lack of energy for Hillary should be of concern to all who are scared of Trump (or any Republican for that matter who wins the nomination)

Don't be scared, be prepared.

WOOT

Probably because there are more Bernie Sanders supports here than Hillary supports. Makes sense, doesn't it?

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    edited January 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

usamamasan1, I truly, honestly don't know if you're trolling or not. Can you please confirm yes or no? Thx.

i remember in 2008 when his allegiance shifted to whoever was the newest poll frontrunner. remember all of the woot posts for herman cain? eventually he settled for romney, woot.
    Post edited by gimmesometruth27 on
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Here's the thing guys. .. I'm not convinced that Trump is nearly as dangerous as he appears. He is appealing to visceral emotions and low information voters. He is saying things that have zero chance of being implemented. But that doesn't matter to him. It's about closing the deal and winning. And he knows right now that the base of the right hates the establishment and is exploiting that. So yes, he is saying things that are repulsive to most Americans, but he doesn't need us. He needs 35% of the 40% of the electorate. For now. We even have a few low information voters here. He will pivot eventually in the general but he is so extreme now, there's no guarantee he can do that effectively without alienating the base or seeming laughably hypocritical.

PJ_Soul said:

i remember in 2008 when his allegiance shifted to whoever was the newest poll frontrunner. remember all of the woot posts for herman cain? eventually he settled for romney, woot.
    Guess he knows how to pick a winner.
  • Future President Trump says he might not do the debate Thursday and may do "something else" simultaneously. He can't be treated by fox like a little bitch.

WOOT

awwwwww, the poor trumpeter can't handle being asked difficult questions by a girl, so he is not going to the debate.

what a fucking baby.

• muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

It's been good. Thanks for asking. Iran deal looks good. I agree with Obamacare. The number of uninsured in this country was and is a moral tragedy. I'm not a fan of the CFPB at this point, they've misused their rule making authority badly and I'd love to have congressional oversight and budget authority on them. The market has been super hot on a prolonged period of economic expansion, notwithstanding the current correction The wages have been stagnant for sure, but that's a trend that goes back 15 years. It isn't Obama. We don't like our wages, but we like that we can have 60 inch TVs for $600 scattered throughout our house.
    So why do you hate Obama so much and how do you think Trump/Cruz or whomever will be able to change that? I'll let go of the other unresolved point related to the dum dum voters for Obummer.

Keep on drinking that yummy cool aide Pal. As far Barry goes, It's more personal than anything else. Not sharing that on here since honesty is not appreciated in these parts. Only Links from silly blogs and leftist news organizations seem to be appreciated and taken as fact. You think I hate politicians, well that's nothin compared to how I feel about the news Media.
    reality, like the media, has a liberal bias.

answer me this. if the media has a liberal bias, why is trump being promoted by the mass media?

Future President Trump says he might not do the debate Thursday and may do "something else" simultaneously. He can't be treated by fox like a little bitch.

WOOT

awwwwww, the poor trumpeter can't handle being asked difficult questions by a girl, so he is not going to the debate.

what a fucking baby.
    Trump knows a debate would do him about as much good as an endorsement from Sarah Palin. It would get him some more attention and boost SNL ratings but gain him few votes.

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

You still have yet to offer an argument of substance. I have no problems with conservatives that are thoughtful. You have yet to qualify.
    I have given up arguing on here a long time ago Pal. I am just a sniper now who chimes in here and there. Some people call it trolling since I always seem to support the wrong team in these very entertaining circle jerk sessions.
    mrussel1 said:

Here's the thing guys. .. I'm not convinced that Trump is nearly as dangerous as he appears. He is appealing to visceral emotions and low information voters. He is saying things that have zero chance of being implemented. But that doesn't matter to him. It's about closing the deal and winning. And he knows right now that the base of the right hates the establishment and is exploiting that. So yes, he is saying things that are repulsive to most Americans, but he doesn't need us. He needs 35% of the 40% of the electorate. For now. We even have a few low information voters here. He will pivot eventually in the general but he is so extreme now, there's no guarantee he can do that effectively without alienating the base or seeming laughably hypocritical.

makes a certain amount of sense but damn ........................

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

It's been good. Thanks for asking. Iran deal looks good. I agree with Obamacare. The number of uninsured in this country was and is a moral tragedy. I'm not a fan of the CFPB at this point, they've misused their rule making authority badly and I'd love to have congressional oversight and budget authority on them. The market has been super hot on a prolonged period of economic expansion, notwithstanding the current correction The wages have been stagnant for sure, but that's a trend that goes back 15 years. It isn't Obama. We don't like our wages, but we like that we can have 60 inch TVs for $600 scattered throughout our house.
    So why do you hate Obama so much and how do you think Trump/Cruz or whomever will be able to change that? I'll let go of the other unresolved point related to the dum dum voters for Obummer.

Keep on drinking that yummy cool aide Pal. As far Barry goes, It's more personal than anything else. Not sharing that on here since honesty is not appreciated in these parts. Only Links from silly blogs and leftist news organizations seem to be appreciated and taken as fact. You think I hate politicians, well that's nothin compared to how I feel about the news Media.
    reality, like the media, has a liberal bias.

answer me this. if the media has a liberal bias, why is trump being promoted by the mass media?
    He is not being promoted at all.
    Everytime he opens his mouth he makes headlines.
    This "mass media" if indeed is mass than it sure says a lot of where folks minds are.
    Trump.
    edited January 2016
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

I have given up arguing on here a long time ago Pal. I am just a sniper now who chimes in here and there. Some people call it trolling since I always seem to support the wrong team in these very entertaining circle jerk sessions.
    That's a cop out. I've argued lots of different positions on this board, some considered liberal, others conservative. I've found much better discussion here, and open, compared to other sites that devolve to mud slinging. No one likes a troll. People can disagree.
    edited January 2016

WOOT
    muskydan said:

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

I can't recall anyone here ever referring to you posts as trolling. You stand your ground and that's cool. But the way you word your post here, calling these threads circle jerks, is unfair. The vast majority of us here simply speak our own minds. One or two here maybe play games with our heads... but only if we let them.

no, its a vacuum for sure
This discussion has been closed.