Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    How has this not been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LPR7DktumA

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    dignin said:

That is a classic but I have to take credit for them term " Trumpeters " as I've been calling the two or three posters here that for a while ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    what Palin said is worse than contemptible.

read an interesting op-ed piece about how the tea partiers hi-jacked the republican party, with Palin's placement as mccain's VP being one of the earlier coups.

I am honestly a little afraid for this country.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

what Palin said is worse than contemptible.

read an interesting op-ed piece about how the tea partiers hi-jacked the republican party, with Palin's placement as mccain's VP being one of the earlier coups.

I am honestly a little afraid for this country.

i agree it does make me uneasy to know people like Trump or Palin can have so much influence ...
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Stephen Colbert is an antidote to despair in this age of insanity!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695

"Mr. Trump is a real leader," Robertson said in a press release before the show. "He represents success and strength, two attributes our country needs."

Woot
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited January 2016
    trump is funny
    trump is a pain in the ass

mexico is not ever going to pay for any wall to be erected dividing the lands
    in my way of thinking, living & caring about shit, only a silly-goofy bastard wants a wall up between mexico & the us. it's not gonna happen folks. it just isn't

in fact if i were somebody of importance helping lead mexico, i'd tell trump he was out of his damn mind

but god damn he's a funny guy
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    prediction:
    trump is not the president of the united states... not ever

but he is a funny guy

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    dignin said:

thank you so much for this :rofl:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited January 2016
    chadwick said:

prediction:

but he is a funny guy

I have to agree. While he completely sickens me on a few different levels and i think he's just stuffed full of shit (i also suspect he's teetering on the edge of senility), he has also said many things that make me laugh out loud.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    PJ_Soul said:

chadwick said:

prediction:

but he is a funny guy

I have to agree. While he completely sickens me on a few different levels and i think he's just stuffed full of shit (i also suspect he's teetering on the edge of senility), he has also said many things that make me laugh out loud.
    I laughed when he even complained about the red Starbucks cup. Even GOP crazies don't buy into that shit.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited January 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

eddiec said:

“Yeah! Hell yeah,” he exclaims of Trump 2016. “That shit is the real deal. Listen: I’m a black motherfucker from the poorest town in the country. I’ve been through a lot in life. And I know him. When I see him, he shakes my hand and respects my family. None of them—Barack, whoever—nobody else does that. They’re gonna be who they are and disregard me, my family. So I’m voting for him. If I can get 20,000 people or more to vote for him, I’m gonna do it.”

So Tyson the Muslim is voting for Trump.
    Isn't Tyson's IQ somewhere around 70?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaHhagKnilM
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
    Well, shoot, they all look the same to me.

"(CNN)In a single morning, Donald Trump promoted a photo that originated from a neo-Nazi Twitter account and posted a campaign video that mistook Soviets for U.S. military veterans.

Trump's campaign on Friday shared a Facebook video vowing to reform the Veterans Administration that included stock footage of Russian -- not American -- former servicemen with medals that bore the communist sickle and hammer symbol.

The campaign replaced the video with a new version that excluded the Russians several hours later.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/politics/trump-veterans-photo-soviet/
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

It's all one big joke. It has to be. I mean, look at it. These crazy TV appearance, the goofy talk, the wild innuendo. The hair. The whole thing.

No really, think about it. You're super rich and you and your super rich friend are bored to tears because you can have anything you want, do anything you want. So you're sitting around trying to think of something really crazy to do so you make up all this shit, go on TV with it claiming to be a legitimate candidate and sit back and see how many out there are going to fall for the gag. You watch the news reports roll in, check out some of the banter on line, and laugh your ass off until tears are running down your face and you fall on the floor. The biggest gag ever pulled on a major modern power's citizenry! You high five your friends and hoot and holler. What a gas!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-trump-lead-40-6-percent-215416894--business.html

A separate Reuters-Ipsos poll on Friday found the U.S. economy re-emerging as a major concern for voters. Economic concerns had taken a back seat to fears of terrorism after last year's Islamic State attacks in Paris.

Economy and terrorism...Hillary can't do it.

In a hypothetical matchup between Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton and Trump, Clinton holds a statistically insignificant lead of 41.4 percent to 40.8 percent.

As citizens who happen to be black, we support Mr. Trump because he shares our values. We, like Mr. Trump, are fiscally conservative, steadfastly pro-life and believers in a small government that fosters freedom for individuals and businesses, so they can grow and become prosperous.

We are deeply concerned about illegal immigration, a major cause of high black unemployment, especially among black youth.

Woot for the national black republican association!
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    ^^^ Your avatar may need a change.
    From The Guardian:
    "Young had previously admitted attending the meeting, having said in a statement: “‘A picture of me with this candidate was also circulated in conjunction with this announcement [of his presidential campaign], but it was a photograph taken during a meeting when I was trying to raise funds for Pono, my online high-resolution music service.
    Young, who is a Canadian citizen, is supporting the Vermont Democratic senator Bernie Sanders in the nascent presidential race."
    Nah
    edited January 2016
    http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rapper-chingy-announces-donald-trump-endorsement-article-1.2506248

"Politics vs. society. People should innerstand that politics is a business jus like the job you work at. I vote for @realDonaldTrump "YEP" 3," Chingy tweeted.
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Ah I just have to laugh ..
    "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voters, ok? It's, like, incredible." —Donald Trump, who is currently the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president, insulting the intelligence of his own supporters.

See what I mean? The whole thing is a big joke. The American public is the butt of the joke.

brianlux said:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voters, ok? It's, like, incredible." —Donald Trump, who is currently the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president, insulting the intelligence of his own supporters.

See what I mean? The whole thing is a big joke. The American public is the butt of the joke.
    Yeah but it's startling to see the #s of supporters really eat that garbage up as gospel , I'll keep my passport updated...

brianlux said:

Yeah but it's startling to see the #s of supporters really eat that garbage up as gospel , I'll keep my passport updated...
    I keep hoping Trump doesn't really have that many supporters and it's just that he makes headlines with his outlandishness and that's good for press business... but that may be very iffy hope on my part.

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    This was in the NY Times yesterday - Trump or Cruz, how neither one is making the party very happy. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-republican-establishment.html?_r=0
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited January 2016
    brianlux said:

It's all one big joke. It has to be. I mean, look at it. These crazy TV appearance, the goofy talk, the wild innuendo. The hair. The whole thing.

No really, think about it. You're super rich and you and your super rich friend are bored to tears because you can have anything you want, do anything you want. So you're sitting around trying to think of something really crazy to do so you make up all this shit, go on TV with it claiming to be a legitimate candidate and sit back and see how many out there are going to fall for the gag. You watch the news reports roll in, check out some of the banter on line, and laugh your ass off until tears are running down your face and you fall on the floor. The biggest gag ever pulled on a major modern power's citizenry! You high five your friends and hoot and holler. What a gas!!

I have said this before and it looks more like it all the time, he's intentionally handing a general election to the otherside if he gets the nomination. He now says he could stand on 5th ave and shoot somebody, and it would not cost him any votes.

I hope he wins the nomination. I truly believe he will get smoked in a general election.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited January 2016
    brianlux said:

I originally came here looking for this to see if it had been posted. Don't know how I missed it. I agree. Yes, we are being trolled.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Trump is not trolling.
    It is a made up word in cyberspace.
    He is becoming more and more popular in said cyberspace and the media.
    Why can't avatars in forums understand this?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    brianlux said:

It is crazy. Trump literally stated before he ever ran that if he were to run for president he would simply say whatever the fuck he thought people wanted to hear as long as he got the votes he was looking for.
    And people still believe the shit that he spews. It's laughable.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.