Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

Oh riiiight. This is supposed to be about Donald Trump, lol.
    Yeah, he's fucked up. =)

His hair is fucked up.
    I think his hair is one of the best things about him, haha.
    If I haven't mentioned it before, I will also totally give him first place prize for the best sense of humour out of all the Republican candidates (even though that is like pitting Dane Cook against a bunch of very old and very serious Orthodox Jews).
    Sounds like you're coming around
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    So Trump signs the "Pledge"...misdates it of course.

I guess I'm a little surprised. I figured he would run independent but it looks like someone has his/her claws in him. He is starting to backtrack on some things he has said already.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570

I guess I'm a little surprised. I figured he would run independent but it looks like someone has his/her claws in him. He is starting to backtrack on some things he has said already.

What??!!
    A politician (or attempt at being a politician) backtracking??

I don't believe it

:dizzy:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,661

PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

Oh riiiight. This is supposed to be about Donald Trump, lol.
    Yeah, he's fucked up. =)

His hair is fucked up.
    I think his hair is one of the best things about him, haha.
    If I haven't mentioned it before, I will also totally give him first place prize for the best sense of humour out of all the Republican candidates (even though that is like pitting Dane Cook against a bunch of very old and very serious Orthodox Jews).
    Sounds like you're coming around
    I hope that was a joke! He's a monster! He just happens to be a funny monster.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,182
    the funny thing is people think obama supporters chanted "thank you satan" over and over again as if that is a bad thing. maybe we need less god and more satan in our politics. i mean, maybe god being inserted into every issue hasn't gotten things screwed up enough. time to try the other side.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

he will backtrack on the pledge once his numbers start coming down. he has too big of an ego to sit out of this general election.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    What if he's saying "thank you, satin"?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited September 2015
    Is this thread about satan, Obama or trump?
    I am honestly confused now.
  • Options

Yep. Let's ignore what it actually says, and put a load of spin on it

I care. If the president is thanking satan repeatedly, it's a problem. The bible says "a dark skinned man will be in power when the apocalypse begins" is enough reason for concern.

Really tho, read your post. It makes zero sense and is simply trying to discredit me. Seems to happen a lot when I am right about something. Can't be debated, has to be hated. That's the new motto

does everyone realize that when this was written, it was written in the middle east where all people had dark skin at the time and still do today?

• Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539

Its about Obama. Its always about Obama.
    And i'm pretty sure Trump and Satan are the same thing.
  • Options
    CH156378 said:

Now Im confused
    I thought Obama was satan
    Not Trump
    :confused:
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539

CH156378 said:

Now Im confused
    I thought Obama was satan
    Not Trump
    :confused:
    No. I'm pretty sure Obama is the anti-Christ.

• Options
    Pretty sure? Have you seen the mark of the beast? Only seen him at night? Oh wait, that's vampires. So the bible predicted that the president of the US would be a dark skin? Is there one ring to bind us all?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,775
    Whoa- the trains goes voodoo weird, LOL!

Jesus ("Yes, son?), did somebody say The Donald he is the Devil? Or was that Obama? Oh, never mind, I'm confused, haha!

But really, this whole "rapture", "apocalypse " thing... we have enough real, physical, fixable threats to much of our planet (and of course our own species) without making one up for which we are neither really accountable ("God willed it") and from which there is no escape. A well constructed mythology has no loose ends, right?

Ever wonder what was going on in John's head when he wrote the book of Revelation? Don't know! Maybe The Donald knows!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

The peolle

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yep. Let's ignore what it actually says, and put a load of spin on it

I care. If the president is thanking satan repeatedly, it's a problem. The bible says "a dark skinned man will be in power when the apocalypse begins" is enough reason for concern.

Really tho, read your post. It makes zero sense and is simply trying to discredit me. Seems to happen a lot when I am right about something. Can't be debated, has to be hated. That's the new motto

But he's not thanking Satan repeatedly. He's saying "Yes We Can". :confused:
    Is this person serious?
    I keep thinking that's not possible..... but she's said it a bunch of times now, without a hint of sarcasm or humour, so maybe? I'm not puzzling of it because of JAG in particular.... I'm worried that this might actually be a more widespread belief. That there are actually people out there in the world who think Obama is a sign of the coming apocalypse or whatever the fuck they're aiming at.... crazytown.
    The people who believe that President Obama is talking to satan are the same people who believe that.....

The holocaust didn't happen
    That the CIA was behind 9/11 attacks
    That man has not walked on the moon
    That the jews run the worlds financial system
    That the U.S. govt. Is run by ZOG
    That Marisa Tomei should not have won the Oscar
    That the new world order is upon us
    That Obama ordered the Newtown massacre to further his gun control agenda
    I wonder how many of these points religious people agree with? vs non
    REALLY ????? that's just an attack...a blind attac, show us a link and some stat's...you must have them right ?

Godfather.

• Options

I have hope that this country is sane enough to see right thru the crap Trump is spewing ...

buckle up amigo this could get hairy for you none trumpers LOL !!!

Godfather.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,323
    edited September 2015

I have hope that this country is sane enough to see right thru the crap Trump is spewing ...

Godfather.
    Like I said I have hope that the sensible American voters will see that his not the man for the job I'm not really worried ....by the GF unemployment is at 5.1% the lowest in yrs and it has come down every yr since Satan Obama has been in office ...have that with your lunch today ...
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Godfather.
    Like I said I have hope that the sensible American voters will see that his not the man for the job I'm not really worried ....by the GF unemployment is at 5.1% the lowest in yrs and it has come down every yr since Satan Obama has been in office ...have that with your lunch today ...
    what did obama do to make that happen ? btw I don't and did not call him satan and niether did JAG
    but back to lunch....I doubt Ill eat lunch on the train, a bullshit burrito just don't sit well with me. LOL !!

Godfather.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    edited September 2015

Godfather.
    You can't pick and choose. The wage gap is growing and the middle class is shrinking. You can't tout the ridiculous unemployment number that means absolutely nothing as it doesn't include people that gave up searching for jobs, and then ignore the shrinking middle class under Obama's term.

I like Trump because he is the one Republican who is honest about the current state of the USA. I think he would actually spend money to fix our roads and infrastructure. He'll raise taxes on hedge fund managers who are paying capital gains rates. I would bet out of all the Republicans he would be the least willing to go to war. I think he would spend the money to make sure we have a great military as a deterrent. He said he would honor the contract with Iran while every other idiot Republican wants to reverse it.

People on here have said he is a monster. Why is he a monster? Because he is for legal immigration and against illegal immigration? Wow...what a devil. People think he is full of himself. And Bill Clinton wasn't? Do people really think that Obama doesn't think he is better than everyone? Are we worried about his prior bankruptcies? How about the USA's debt growth over the last two presidencies?

I would need to think long and hard about voting for Trump, but I want Washington to change (as does the rest of the country), and voting for Hilary or Jeb won't change it, and the rest of the loons in the Republican party arent' great either.

When I think of Trump I think of someone who wants to WIN, and right now he says he loves America so I want someone out there that really wants to make America better (jobs, infrastructure, safety).
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options

Godfather.
    You can't pick and choose. The wage gap is growing and the middle class is shrinking. You can't tout the ridiculous unemployment number that means absolutely nothing as it doesn't include people that gave up searching for jobs, and then ignore the shrinking middle class under Obama's term.

I like Trump because he is the one Republican who is honest about the current state of the USA. I think he would actually spend money to fix our roads and infrastructure. He'll raise taxes on hedge fund managers who are paying capital gains rates. I would bet out of all the Republicans he would be the least willing to go to war. I think he would spend the money to make sure we have a great military as a deterrent. He said he would honor the contract with Iran while every other idiot Republican wants to reverse it.

People on here have said he is a monster. Why is he a monster? Because he is for legal immigration and against illegal immigration? Wow...what a devil. People think he is full of himself. And Bill Clinton wasn't? Do people really think that Obama doesn't think he is better than everyone? Are we worried about his prior bankruptcies? How about the USA's debt growth over the last two presidencies?

I would need to think long and hard about voting for Trump, but I want Washington to change (as does the rest of the country), and voting for Hilary or Jeb won't change it, and the rest of the loons in the Republican party arent' great either.

When I think of Trump I think of someone who wants to WIN, and right now he says he loves America so I want someone out there that really wants to make America better (jobs, infrastructure, safety).
    Go ahead and vote for a loon ....
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    edited September 2015

Godfather.

I never asked for any permission. I don't know who I'll vote for.

Most loons aren't billionaires. The guy gets free publicity saying the shit he does. Sounds smart to me. I doubt he thinks he'll get Mexico to pay for the wall, but you gotta start negotiations somwhere (probably how he got to be a billionaire). I wish there were better candidates out there but I'm not going to be like a frog in a pot full of slowly boiling water and vote the establishment in either party. At least take a chance.

Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Godfather.

Most loons aren't billionaires. The guy gets free publicity saying the shit he does. Sounds smart to me. I doubt he thinks he'll get Mexico to pay for the wall, but you gotta start negotiations somwhere (probably how he got to be a billionaire). I wish there were better candidates out there but I'm not going to be like a frog in a pot full of slowly boiling water and vote the establishment in either party. At least take a chance.

Hahaha they are when they are starting off with a fortune of AT LEAST 40 million and going into their daddy's field.
    I'm sorry but when you are a reality TV star and you walk around the adult world calling people dummies and insulting anyone you like, you are a loon. Add the hair and the tan and you can't deny the loonhood.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

Godfather.
    That unemployment number is a crock. Much like the "threat level" lol.

Watch out! Yellow to red! With no green ahead. It's just history... Repeating it self.

• Options

Godfather.

So another Clinton or bush is better?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Godfather.

Hahaha they are when they are starting off with a fortune of AT LEAST 40 million and going into their daddy's field.
    I'm sorry but when you are a reality TV star and you walk around the adult world calling people dummies and insulting anyone you like, you are a loon. Add the hair and the tan and you can't deny the loonhood.
    Ha, on the sprectrum of loonhood and complete sanity I won't argue he is closer to loonhood. But we've got a bunch so called experienced politicians in Washington that suck.
  • Options

Godfather.

Not saying that , but me myself & I won't be voting for Trump the loon ...
  • Options

Godfather.

I still think trump is in the race to make others shine brighter. Or make others look better. I think the vast majority would disagree with a simple Clinton vs Bush ballot, and with trump in the mix that many will vote his opponent simply because they are "not trump"
  • Options

Godfather.

I still think trump is in the race to make others shine brighter. Or make others look better. I think the vast majority would disagree with a simple Clinton vs Bush ballot, and with trump in the mix that many will vote his opponent simply because they are "not trump"
    Yet another conspiracy theory?
    If so who is behind this one?
  • Options
    Sometimes a few quips can really get your points understood rather than stats and numbers.
    I agree with everything he says in this article/speech especially these statements about ispis
    The names you just mentioned, they probably won’t even be there in six months or a year," Mr Trump said
    First day in office, or before then, right at the day after the election, I’ll know more about it than you will ever know. That I can tell you," he said.

"So the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas does not matter to you yet, but it will?" Mr Hewitt asked.
    "It will when it’s appropriate," Mr Trump answered. "I will know far more than you know within 24 hours after I get the job."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/donald-trump-might-have-just-had-his-most-awkward-interview-10485917.html

You can't argue with this.
This discussion has been closed.