Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    Trump is a petty tyrant at heart. He is not even close to being an appropriate president.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

Trump is a petty tyrant at heart. He is not even close to being an appropriate president.

niether is obama and many others depending on who you ask, your opinion has been noted.

Godfather.

• Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    I'm willing to bet Trump is the nominee...unless they have him killed. My guess is it will be Trump / Cruz and it will be a slam dunk win. It's ok if you think it's crazy and impossible. I'm just saying don't be surprised if it happens.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

PJ_Soul said:

niether is obama and many others depending on who you ask, your opinion has been noted.

Godfather.

Like him or not, Obama is definitely an appropriate president (if he weren't he wouldn't have been reelected).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Shawshank said:

I'm willing to bet Trump is the nominee...unless they have him killed. My guess is it will be Trump / Cruz and it will be a slam dunk win. It's ok if you think it's crazy and impossible. I'm just saying don't be surprised if it happens.

from one crazy to another....agreed ! and I wouldn't put it past Hellary and Bill to have him wacked LOL !!!

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,025

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

uh...two elections say otherwise
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/252111-new-trump-chairman-was-recent-critic-of-boss

LOL...here is a great example of Trump's "management" of his campaign

so fucking funny

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/252111-new-trump-chairman-was-recent-critic-of-boss

so fucking funny

Why? Because he hired someone that he felt would be an effective asset to his campaign regardless of his opinions of him? You don't hire employees because you want to be buddies, you hire them to get shit done.

• Options
    Shawshank said:

so fucking funny

Why? Because he hired someone that he felt would be an effective asset to his campaign regardless of his opinions of him? You don't hire employees because you want to be buddies, you hire them to get shit done.

Because he hired someone and immediately the guys emails criticizing Trump are all over the internet.

I find that hilarious...

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Like him or not, Obama is definitely an appropriate president (if he weren't he wouldn't have been reelected).
    Lol

Obama was unopposed. Who was the other canadaite? Let's see how long it takes to remember without google.

And they had to bring in Palin the first time around to guarantee a win. Too many old fashioned people would have voted McCain simply due to race. Bringing her in sealed the deal for Obama, and if you think McCain doesn't realize this, you would be sadly mistaken.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Lol

Obama was unopposed. Who was the other canadaite? Let's see how long it takes to remember without google.

And they had to bring in Palin the first time around to guarantee a win. Too many old fashioned people would have voted McCain simply due to race. Bringing her in sealed the deal for Obama, and if you think McCain doesn't realize this, you would be sadly mistaken.
    Uhhh, Mitt Romney ran against him, and Obama was not unopposed. Who could forget the man with the magical underwear??? That is so weird that you think people wouldn't remember the last US presidential election. :confused: Or I guess you forgot yourself so assumed everyone else might too?
    Also, are you saying that Palin was brought in for the benefit of the Democrats, to guarantee them a win?? Are you drinking, by any chance?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,577

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Lol

"They brought in Palin?
    Who are "they"?

And to answer your first question without utilizing the google machine.....

Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan
  • Options
    edited August 2015

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Lol

"They brought in Palin?
    Who are "they"?

Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan
    I think she's trying to say that there was a conspiracy, and they brought in Palin to guarantee that the Dems would beat McCain/Palin.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Lol

"They brought in Palin?
    Who are "they"?

Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan
    I think she's trying to say that there was a conspiracy, and they brought in Palin to guarantee that the Dems would beat McCain/Palin.
    I am definitely well aware that she is a conspiracy theorist.
    Im just curious who "they" are in this situation.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Lol

"They brought in Palin?
    Who are "they"?

Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan
    I am definitely well aware that she is a conspiracy theorist.
    Im just curious who "they" are in this situation.
    I guessed the people behind the McCain campaign, meaning they sabotaged themselves.... Maybe I'm wrong - I am just not sure who else it could possibly be.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,354
    Wait they bought in Palin so they could loose the election talk about whacky tabacky someone's smoking ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Wait they bought in Palin so they could loose the election talk about whacky tabacky someone's smoking ...

party at Pallins house !

Godfather.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Palin was added to bring in the tea party/silly people. Was to add not subtract.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

Palin was added to bring in the tea party/silly people. Was to add not subtract.

I've missed this, brought in as what ?..VP ? that could actually work ...the way he has talked about other things and gained a stronger support..who knows, maybe even gain more female support.

Godfather.

• Options

callen said:

I've missed this, brought in as what ?..VP ? that could actually work ...the way he has talked about other things and gained a stronger support..who knows, maybe even gain more female support.

Godfather.

You're confused.....Palin was brought up in this thread as part of a conspiracy theory to get President Obama elected.
  • Options
    Exactly what I said. Is the president elected by popular vote? Not at all. It's electoral votes.

I am saying it was written for Obama to win. The decision was made at bohemian grove long before the election.

When it appeared he would lose, the people in charge of making decisions (who ever that is, who knows) brought in Palin to swerve the electoral votes back to Obama away from McCain.

Since I am a conspiracy theorist as you guys claim, what about the whole "yes we can"? Obama said it over and over and over.. Yet when played backwards it clearly says thank you satan. People are chanting it... "yes we can, yes we can" don't believe me? Google it.

We all know in revelations it said a dark skinned man would be the leader during the apocalypse, the revelation. Lots of signs pointing to the end of days lately (stock market, more vicious murders etc) and it makes you wonder how much he meant that "yes we can" and how close we are to the end of time.
  • Options

Exactly what I said. Is the president elected by popular vote? Not at all. It's electoral votes.

I am saying it was written for Obama to win. The decision was made at bohemian grove long before the election.

When it appeared he would lose, the people in charge of making decisions (who ever that is, who knows) brought in Palin to swerve the electoral votes back to Obama away from McCain.

Since I am a conspiracy theorist as you guys claim, what about the whole "yes we can"? Obama said it over and over and over.. Yet when played backwards it clearly says thank you satan. People are chanting it... "yes we can, yes we can" don't believe me? Google it.

We all know in revelations it said a dark skinned man would be the leader during the apocalypse, the revelation. Lots of signs pointing to the end of days lately (stock market, more vicious murders etc) and it makes you wonder how much he meant that "yes we can" and how close we are to the end of time.

Is this satire? Sounds like the opening from a old Colbert Report. If this is serious, yikes.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options

I love this stuff

Thanks for the laugh

:joker:
    :joy:
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

If you really believe this stuff, I'm sorry. I sort of understand believing mythical tales of creation - every society in history has their mythologies. But the mixing of mythology and conspiracy theory seems more explosive and dangerous than a meth lab. Again, sorry if this is really what you believe. It is too fantastic for me to even approach with a rational response. But I will enjoy the witty repartee that is sure to follow in this thread.
    :punch:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Really? Bohemian grove, thank you Satan, and the apocalypse...
    How much is Alex Jones charging for the deluxe foil hat nowadays?
    Now, before you cry because we are all bullies, I would like for you to back up what you say with even a shred of evidence. (a YouTube video doesn't count, at all)
    If you do so, then maybe your post will be taken seriously, and the ridiculous assertions you make will be quickly disproved and dismissed.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Ok, this thread flew right off the rails. lol

I do like how he wants to raise his own taxes, and how he mentioned he wants to go after hedge fund managers who pay almost no taxes. The good thing about a guy like this is, he knows all the hiding places these people use.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Shawshank said:

Ok, this thread flew right off the rails. lol

I do like how he wants to raise his own taxes, and how he mentioned he wants to go after hedge fund managers who pay almost no taxes. The good thing about a guy like this is, he knows all the hiding places these people use.

I give him a lot of credit for that as well.

The hedge fund manager tax rates have been brought up for years though....Obama (Romney was able to subject a lot of his income as "carried interest" which got the lower tax rates), Sanders, Warren, etc. have campaigned on that.

Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• Options
    rgambs said:

Now, before you cry because we are all bullies, I would like for you to back up what you say with even a shred of evidence. (a YouTube video doesn't count, at all)
    If you do so, then maybe your post will be taken seriously, and the ridiculous assertions you make will be quickly disproved and dismissed.
    can you prove she's wrong ?...and your post is a classic example of the bullies that lurk in these parts.

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

can you prove she's wrong ?...and your post is a classic example of the bullies that lurk in these parts.

Godfather.

Yeah, I can...but I wouldn't bother unless I had evidence to look at. Otherwise, it's a waste.
    Bully? That sounds like a whiny complaint to me. If you can't handle some LIGHT ridicule, why are you interested in posting fantastic, emotional, unpopular, or controversial thoughts in a debate forum?

Maybe we are a little rough?
    Tough titties lol
    Life is rough.
    Plenty of people handle it just fine, but the vast majority don't feel ridiculed at all, because they post with rational thoughts backed by evidence.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

rgambs said:

Godfather.

simple common sense proves a lot...those that lack simple common sense aren't worth it

This discussion has been closed.