Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Sometimes a few quips can really get your points understood rather than stats and numbers.
    I agree with everything he says in this article/speech especially these statements about ispis
    The names you just mentioned, they probably won’t even be there in six months or a year," Mr Trump said
    First day in office, or before then, right at the day after the election, I’ll know more about it than you will ever know. That I can tell you," he said.

"So the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas does not matter to you yet, but it will?" Mr Hewitt asked.
    "It will when it’s appropriate," Mr Trump answered. "I will know far more than you know within 24 hours after I get the job."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/donald-trump-might-have-just-had-his-most-awkward-interview-10485917.html

You can't argue with this.

yes you can. a person running for the highest office in the land who does not know the difference between hamas and hezbollah is a liability and an embarrassment to this great country.
    Anyone who would vote for him is also a liability and an embarrassment
    Vote your heart out. It's not us at all who decide who becomes president. It's all a facade.
    You still haven't provided believable and reliable proof to back up your theory.

My guess is that you can't and won't
    Ever hear of ELECTORAL VOTES? That's who desides. Deans of major colleges. Powerful people. Same people who attend bildeberg meetings and g8 summit meetings and bohemian grove mock human sacrifices. Same people who are influenced by the elite with their best interest in mind, not yours.

That's my eveidende. Think about it. Red shirt, blue shirt. In the end I'm still giving you the choose of the two, and even then it doesn't really matter if every single one of you says one thing, it's really not up to you at all. Ever wonder how they count all those votes before the 11pm news? Because it's decided long before.

Jeb will win. Was decided earlier this year right outside of Germany. Do some research before trying to call me out on my stuff.
    that's believeable, otherwise obama would not have won, is this "skull & bones" or "free masons" type of stuff your talking about ?

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Sometimes a few quips can really get your points understood rather than stats and numbers.
    I agree with everything he says in this article/speech especially these statements about ispis
    The names you just mentioned, they probably won’t even be there in six months or a year," Mr Trump said
    First day in office, or before then, right at the day after the election, I’ll know more about it than you will ever know. That I can tell you," he said.

"So the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas does not matter to you yet, but it will?" Mr Hewitt asked.
    "It will when it’s appropriate," Mr Trump answered. "I will know far more than you know within 24 hours after I get the job."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/donald-trump-might-have-just-had-his-most-awkward-interview-10485917.html

yes you can. a person running for the highest office in the land who does not know the difference between hamas and hezbollah is a liability and an embarrassment to this great country.
    Vote your heart out. It's not us at all who decide who becomes president. It's all a facade.
    You still haven't provided believable and reliable proof to back up your theory.

Ever hear of ELECTORAL VOTES? That's who desides. Deans of major colleges. Powerful people. Same people who attend bildeberg meetings and g8 summit meetings and bohemian grove mock human sacrifices. Same people who are influenced by the elite with their best interest in mind, not yours.

That's my eveidende. Think about it. Red shirt, blue shirt. In the end I'm still giving you the choose of the two, and even then it doesn't really matter if every single one of you says one thing, it's really not up to you at all. Ever wonder how they count all those votes before the 11pm news? Because it's decided long before.

Jeb will win. Was decided earlier this year right outside of Germany. Do some research before trying to call me out on my stuff.
    that's believeable, otherwise obama would not have won, is this "skull & bones" or "free masons" type of stuff your talking about ?

Godfather.

Hahaha he won the popular vote. Twice.
    You guys say some foolish stuff.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,577

The truth....

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,189
    rgambs said:

Godfather.

Hahaha he won the popular vote. Twice.
    You guys say some foolish stuff.
    the popular vote was not even close either time. popular landslide, and electoral landslide. i have not seen an ass whoopin like that since, well, ever.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

The truth....

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
    Yeah because everything from a government sanctioned website is true. I'll remember that. They also said 9/11 wasn't an inside job.
  • Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    edited September 2015
    Not sure if serious godfather, but many past presidents have attended the "men only" weekend at bohemian grove. It's rumored many major decisions have been decided at these meetings.

Isn't it strange that future and current leaders attend a men only retreat where the main event is.. A mock human sacrifice? The evidence is out there, that it is totally what happens and also that these people have attended. For sure George bush sr and jr, Arnold, Ronald Reagan, bill Clinton.. to name a few.

Do a google search on the bildeberg meetings held yearly. This past year security was top notch, to keep the press away and prevent the reporting of the global elite meeting secretly and discussing world issues, without resolve or without fear of recordings and persecution over their beliefs. The people attending these meetings are global elite. People who can and do make real decisions that effect us every day.

Obama was chosen in the past to be the future leader, and the won. Jeb bush was called out for attending the meeting this year, even though he denied it. He was likely chosen to be president there then. When he wins, you can remember me saying this.

I don't just make stuff up. Everything I say can be googled and discovered for yourself.
    Post edited by JUST A GIRL on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    In related news, the walrus was Paul :no_mouth:
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,577
    hedonist said:

I just read your post backward and it said Obama was satan :sunglasses:
  • Options

I have hope that this country is sane enough to see right thru the crap Trump is spewing ...

buckle up amigo this could get hairy for you none trumpers LOL !!!

Godfather.
    Like I said I have hope that the sensible American voters will see that his not the man for the job I'm not really worried ....by the GF unemployment is at 5.1% the lowest in yrs and it has come down every yr since Satan Obama has been in office ...have that with your lunch today ...
    You can't pick and choose. The wage gap is growing and the middle class is shrinking. You can't tout the ridiculous unemployment number that means absolutely nothing as it doesn't include people that gave up searching for jobs, and then ignore the shrinking middle class under Obama's term.

I like Trump because he is the one Republican who is honest about the current state of the USA. I think he would actually spend money to fix our roads and infrastructure. He'll raise taxes on hedge fund managers who are paying capital gains rates. I would bet out of all the Republicans he would be the least willing to go to war. I think he would spend the money to make sure we have a great military as a deterrent. He said he would honor the contract with Iran while every other idiot Republican wants to reverse it.

People on here have said he is a monster. Why is he a monster? Because he is for legal immigration and against illegal immigration? Wow...what a devil. People think he is full of himself. And Bill Clinton wasn't? Do people really think that Obama doesn't think he is better than everyone? Are we worried about his prior bankruptcies? How about the USA's debt growth over the last two presidencies?

I would need to think long and hard about voting for Trump, but I want Washington to change (as does the rest of the country), and voting for Hilary or Jeb won't change it, and the rest of the loons in the Republican party arent' great either.

When I think of Trump I think of someone who wants to WIN, and right now he says he loves America so I want someone out there that really wants to make America better (jobs, infrastructure, safety).
    you are going to vote for a caricature.

knock yourself out and waste your vote.
    I don't like Putin but his "f*ck you, I'll do what I want" methods allowed him to take Crimea. I want a President that will stand up and use leverage for the USA like Putin does (but in a good way and not trying to take over other countries).

I like Trump's attitude. I find it hard to believe that any country will take Bernie Sanders seriously. They won't take Trump seriously either, but just like with Putin they may give in because they don't know what he'll do.

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

hedonist said:

I just read your post backward and it said Obama was satan :sunglasses:
    I thought we had agreed it was satin? After all, he came of age in the disco era.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

I have hope that this country is sane enough to see right thru the crap Trump is spewing ...

Godfather.
    Like I said I have hope that the sensible American voters will see that his not the man for the job I'm not really worried ....by the GF unemployment is at 5.1% the lowest in yrs and it has come down every yr since Satan Obama has been in office ...have that with your lunch today ...
    You can't pick and choose. The wage gap is growing and the middle class is shrinking. You can't tout the ridiculous unemployment number that means absolutely nothing as it doesn't include people that gave up searching for jobs, and then ignore the shrinking middle class under Obama's term.

I like Trump because he is the one Republican who is honest about the current state of the USA. I think he would actually spend money to fix our roads and infrastructure. He'll raise taxes on hedge fund managers who are paying capital gains rates. I would bet out of all the Republicans he would be the least willing to go to war. I think he would spend the money to make sure we have a great military as a deterrent. He said he would honor the contract with Iran while every other idiot Republican wants to reverse it.

People on here have said he is a monster. Why is he a monster? Because he is for legal immigration and against illegal immigration? Wow...what a devil. People think he is full of himself. And Bill Clinton wasn't? Do people really think that Obama doesn't think he is better than everyone? Are we worried about his prior bankruptcies? How about the USA's debt growth over the last two presidencies?

I would need to think long and hard about voting for Trump, but I want Washington to change (as does the rest of the country), and voting for Hilary or Jeb won't change it, and the rest of the loons in the Republican party arent' great either.

When I think of Trump I think of someone who wants to WIN, and right now he says he loves America so I want someone out there that really wants to make America better (jobs, infrastructure, safety).

I don't like Putin but his "f*ck you, I'll do what I want" methods allowed him to take Crimea. I want a President that will stand up and use leverage for the USA like Putin does (but in a good way and not trying to take over other countries).

I like Trump's attitude. I find it hard to believe that any country will take Bernie Sanders seriously. They won't take Trump seriously either, but just like with Putin they may give in because they don't know what he'll do.

So you want a president that can kick ass in the international community ok I guess Trump would fit that mold ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Yep. Let's ignore what it actually says, and put a load of spin on it

I care. If the president is thanking satan repeatedly, it's a problem. The bible says "a dark skinned man will be in power when the apocalypse begins" is enough reason for concern.

Really tho, read your post. It makes zero sense and is simply trying to discredit me. Seems to happen a lot when I am right about something. Can't be debated, has to be hated. That's the new motto

Obama's probably the most palatable to Jesus in many generations.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    Trump is a buffoon.

His slogan is "Make America Great Again"

When asked if America is great, can't answer. All push and squeeze, no shit.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,189
    Moonpig said:

Trump is a buffoon.

His slogan is "Make America Great Again"

When asked if America is great, can't answer. All push and squeeze, no shit.

make america great again.

where would one even start??

probably with not electing this dipshit.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    Looks like he has more than double the black voter support than any other Republican in the last 20 years. Sitting at 25% now. That has to keep the Dems on edge.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Shawshank said:

Looks like he has more than double the black voter support than any other Republican in the last 20 years. Sitting at 25% now. That has to keep the Dems on edge.

Maybe, maybe not. Fox keeps claiming he has the most Hispanic support, but most polls show that to be a lie.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

Maybe, maybe not. Fox keeps claiming he has the most Hispanic support, but most polls show that to be a lie.
    rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

the hispanics I talk to at work support trump as well.

Godfather.

• Options

rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

Godfather.

Yeah and the ones I work with here in NY can't stand him ....
  • Options

rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

rgambs said:

Shawshank said:

Godfather.

Yeah and the ones I work with here in NY can't stand him ....
    I believe san diego is a bit mixed, many of the mexican people I talk to don't like the flood of ilegals because they say it efficts thier ability to make a living, there are other things they say as well about illegal immagration, afriend of mine said it pisses him off that they come here illegaly and expect to get a drivers lic. and state aid.
    believe it or not the immagration flood in california is pissing off more than the white people...which I was suprized to hear from mexican people.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,025

Not sure if serious godfather, but many past presidents have attended the "men only" weekend at bohemian grove. It's rumored many major decisions have been decided at these meetings.

Isn't it strange that future and current leaders attend a men only retreat where the main event is.. A mock human sacrifice? The evidence is out there, that it is totally what happens and also that these people have attended. For sure George bush sr and jr, Arnold, Ronald Reagan, bill Clinton.. to name a few.

Do a google search on the bildeberg meetings held yearly. This past year security was top notch, to keep the press away and prevent the reporting of the global elite meeting secretly and discussing world issues, without resolve or without fear of recordings and persecution over their beliefs. The people attending these meetings are global elite. People who can and do make real decisions that effect us every day.

Obama was chosen in the past to be the future leader, and the won. Jeb bush was called out for attending the meeting this year, even though he denied it. He was likely chosen to be president there then. When he wins, you can remember me saying this.

I don't just make stuff up. Everything I say can be googled and discovered for yourself.

The rooster crows at midnight
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    hahhahhahhahhahhahha !!!!!!!

http://www.newser.com/story/212490/candidate-caught-peeing-in-coffee-mug-quits-race.html

(Newser) – A Toronto businessman who had been running for Parliament with Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper's party made the wrong kind of splash and is out of the race after being caught on video urinating in a coffee cup. The tinkling tale of Jerry Bance, who had been filmed while working as an appliance repairman, caps a bad week for Harper. The prime minister now faces re-election as Canada has entered a recession. The CBC used hidden cameras in 2012 to record Bance peeing into the cup and pouring it down the sink while on a service call. The homeowner was in the next room. Bance runs an appliance repair company, and the CBC was reporting on home repair companies.

Bance had been running in a Toronto district in the Oct. 19 election, but a Conservative party spokesman said today that "Mr. Bance is no longer a candidate." Bance says in a statement he "deeply regrets" the incident and it doesn't reflect who he is as person or professional. Opposition New Democrat leader Tom Mulcair did not miss a chance to mock Bance and the Conservatives: "He must be someone who is adept at Stephen Harper's trickle-down theory of economics," Mulcair says. Last week, a government agency announced Canada recorded its second straight quarter of economic contraction, meeting economists' definition of a recession. Harper's government was also criticized for not doing enough for Syrian refugees amid the migrant crisis overseas.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,623

Well if the Google says it, then it must be turn. Color me convinced.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited September 2015

Godfather.

[b]I like Trump's attitude. I find it hard to believe that any country will take Bernie Sanders seriously. They won't take Trump seriously either, but just like with Putin they may give in because they don't know what he'll do. [/b]

Trump hates vets. Bernie wants benefits for them.

Please tell me why Trump should be taken seriously while you're borrowing Nurse Ratched's computer from your loony bin home, commie soldier hating chicken hawk?
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Am I the only one who is laughing more at the thought of a bimbo trophy wife FLOTUS than Trump as POTUS? At least Laura Bush did more than just "look pretty", I'll give her that much.

But let's not let facts get in the way of a rethuglican fairy tale where someone who got roasted on Comedy Central is presidential.
  • Options

Godfather.

So you want a president that can kick ass in the international community ok I guess Trump would fit that mold ...
    Ahnuld was all though guy talk as well. Then 7 years of CA bullshit happened. Those who fail history...you know the rest.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

I could be the walrus, I'd still have to bum rides off of people.
  • Options
    Trump has no substance to his campaign it's all about the attack ads on Jeb ...
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

It amazes me how people take what they read on Google as gospel.
  • Options

It amazes me how people take what they read on Google as gospel.
    in all fairness...the train is soaked with google, everybody here uses google to find backing for some of thier posts...most of thier post !

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,025
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
This discussion has been closed.