Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options

I have hope that this country is sane enough to see right thru the crap Trump is spewing ...

buckle up amigo this could get hairy for you none trumpers LOL !!!

Godfather.
    Like I said I have hope that the sensible American voters will see that his not the man for the job I'm not really worried ....by the GF unemployment is at 5.1% the lowest in yrs and it has come down every yr since Satan Obama has been in office ...have that with your lunch today ...
    You can't pick and choose. The wage gap is growing and the middle class is shrinking. You can't tout the ridiculous unemployment number that means absolutely nothing as it doesn't include people that gave up searching for jobs, and then ignore the shrinking middle class under Obama's term.

I like Trump because he is the one Republican who is honest about the current state of the USA. I think he would actually spend money to fix our roads and infrastructure. He'll raise taxes on hedge fund managers who are paying capital gains rates. I would bet out of all the Republicans he would be the least willing to go to war. I think he would spend the money to make sure we have a great military as a deterrent. He said he would honor the contract with Iran while every other idiot Republican wants to reverse it.

People on here have said he is a monster. Why is he a monster? Because he is for legal immigration and against illegal immigration? Wow...what a devil. People think he is full of himself. And Bill Clinton wasn't? Do people really think that Obama doesn't think he is better than everyone? Are we worried about his prior bankruptcies? How about the USA's debt growth over the last two presidencies?

I would need to think long and hard about voting for Trump, but I want Washington to change (as does the rest of the country), and voting for Hilary or Jeb won't change it, and the rest of the loons in the Republican party arent' great either.

When I think of Trump I think of someone who wants to WIN, and right now he says he loves America so I want someone out there that really wants to make America better (jobs, infrastructure, safety).
    Go ahead and vote for a loon ....
    So another Clinton or bush is better?
    Not saying that , but me myself & I won't be voting for Trump the loon ...
    I still think trump is in the race to make others shine brighter. Or make others look better. I think the vast majority would disagree with a simple Clinton vs Bush ballot, and with trump in the mix that many will vote his opponent simply because they are "not trump"
    Yet another conspiracy theory?
    If so who is behind this one?
    The people who decide who becomes president.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,577

I have hope that this country is sane enough to see right thru the crap Trump is spewing ...

Godfather.
    Like I said I have hope that the sensible American voters will see that his not the man for the job I'm not really worried ....by the GF unemployment is at 5.1% the lowest in yrs and it has come down every yr since Satan Obama has been in office ...have that with your lunch today ...
    You can't pick and choose. The wage gap is growing and the middle class is shrinking. You can't tout the ridiculous unemployment number that means absolutely nothing as it doesn't include people that gave up searching for jobs, and then ignore the shrinking middle class under Obama's term.

I like Trump because he is the one Republican who is honest about the current state of the USA. I think he would actually spend money to fix our roads and infrastructure. He'll raise taxes on hedge fund managers who are paying capital gains rates. I would bet out of all the Republicans he would be the least willing to go to war. I think he would spend the money to make sure we have a great military as a deterrent. He said he would honor the contract with Iran while every other idiot Republican wants to reverse it.

People on here have said he is a monster. Why is he a monster? Because he is for legal immigration and against illegal immigration? Wow...what a devil. People think he is full of himself. And Bill Clinton wasn't? Do people really think that Obama doesn't think he is better than everyone? Are we worried about his prior bankruptcies? How about the USA's debt growth over the last two presidencies?

I would need to think long and hard about voting for Trump, but I want Washington to change (as does the rest of the country), and voting for Hilary or Jeb won't change it, and the rest of the loons in the Republican party arent' great either.

When I think of Trump I think of someone who wants to WIN, and right now he says he loves America so I want someone out there that really wants to make America better (jobs, infrastructure, safety).
    Go ahead and vote for a loon ....
    So another Clinton or bush is better?
    Not saying that , but me myself & I won't be voting for Trump the loon ...
    I still think trump is in the race to make others shine brighter. Or make others look better. I think the vast majority would disagree with a simple Clinton vs Bush ballot, and with trump in the mix that many will vote his opponent simply because they are "not trump"
    Yet another conspiracy theory?
    If so who is behind this one?
    The people who decide who becomes president.
    Who are the people who decide this?
    Reliable and believable links would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,189

Godfather.

you are going to vote for a caricature.

knock yourself out and waste your vote.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

Sometimes a few quips can really get your points understood rather than stats and numbers.
    I agree with everything he says in this article/speech especially these statements about ispis
    The names you just mentioned, they probably won’t even be there in six months or a year," Mr Trump said
    First day in office, or before then, right at the day after the election, I’ll know more about it than you will ever know. That I can tell you," he said.

"So the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas does not matter to you yet, but it will?" Mr Hewitt asked.
    "It will when it’s appropriate," Mr Trump answered. "I will know far more than you know within 24 hours after I get the job."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/donald-trump-might-have-just-had-his-most-awkward-interview-10485917.html

You can't argue with this.

yes you can. a person running for the highest office in the land who does not know the difference between hamas and hezbollah is a liability and an embarrassment to this great country.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

Sometimes a few quips can really get your points understood rather than stats and numbers.
    I agree with everything he says in this article/speech especially these statements about ispis
    The names you just mentioned, they probably won’t even be there in six months or a year," Mr Trump said
    First day in office, or before then, right at the day after the election, I’ll know more about it than you will ever know. That I can tell you," he said.

"So the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas does not matter to you yet, but it will?" Mr Hewitt asked.
    "It will when it’s appropriate," Mr Trump answered. "I will know far more than you know within 24 hours after I get the job."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/donald-trump-might-have-just-had-his-most-awkward-interview-10485917.html

yes you can. a person running for the highest office in the land who does not know the difference between hamas and hezbollah is a liability and an embarrassment to this great country.
    Anyone who would vote for him is also a liability and an embarrassment
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited September 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

the people that would vote for him are the reason we can not have intelligent discourse, and definitely why we can't get even the simple tasks of government completed.

• Options

So tell be me difference because I don't know.
    Enlighten us.
  • Options

thank you satan!!!!!

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    ^^^^ You want to know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah, or between a liability and an embarrassment?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Enlighten us.
    google it. it takes 30 seconds. you might learn something.

• Options
    edited September 2015

^^^^ You want to know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah, or between a liability and an embarrassment?

Hamas and Hezbollah.
    And please don't bury me with articles.
    I want to know opinions based on what you think is the difference.
    Brass tacks.

Thread integrity part - Trump is running for president.
  • Options

Hamas and Hezbollah.
    And please don't bury me with articles.
    I want to know opinions based on what you think is the difference.
    Brass tacks.

Thread integrity part - Trump is running for president.
    hell if this is about trump running for president, his supporters should throw him a bone and try to tell him, but you can't tell that guy anything.

• Options

Enlighten us.
    Google it?
    That is what we have become as a society?
    I would much rather hear you give your opinion without googling it.
    I possible could not learn in 30secs what you know about the difference.
    So please enlighten me.
  • Options

Enlighten us.
    Google it?
    So please enlighten me.
    here are the basics.
    http://europe.newsweek.com/dear-donald-trump-heres-difference-between-hamas-hezbollah-332512

• Options

• Options
    edited December 2015

Enlighten us.
    Google it?
    So please enlighten me.
    here are the basics.
    http://europe.newsweek.com/dear-donald-trump-heres-difference-between-hamas-hezbollah-332512
  • Options
    the man is full of shit.

he sounds like spicoli trying to explain to mr hand where is homework is.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.674492

• Options

the man is full of shit.

he sounds like spicoli trying to explain to mr hand where is homework is.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.674492

This still does not explain your opinion of what the difference is?
    Can you explain without using an article?
  • Options

Enlighten us.
    Google it?
    So please enlighten me.
    here are the basics.
    I don't want to read a journalists view.
    I would like to hear an unfiltered AMT view.
    sorry pal, i don't have time. i gave you the basics.

i am not going to teach you. you will learn by reading, like most people used to.

• Options
    clearly you did not read far enough in the links i posted.

• Options
    edited December 2015

clearly you did not read far enough in the links i posted.

• Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    quotes messed up
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,800

So true! And even that fact that this man has been able to carry this charade this far and fool as many people as he has into believing he is qualified for the job is an embarrassment. As if this country needed yet another ridiculous reason for many of us to feel embarrassed! image
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

Vote your heart out. It's not us at all who decide who becomes president. It's all a facade.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Vote your heart out. It's not us at all who decide who becomes president. It's all a facade.
  • Options

You still haven't provided believable and reliable proof to back up your theory.

My guess is that you can't and won't
  • Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    edited September 2015

You still haven't provided believable and reliable proof to back up your theory.

My guess is that you can't and won't
    Ever hear of ELECTORAL VOTES? That's who desides. Deans of major colleges. Powerful people. Same people who attend bildeberg meetings and g8 summit meetings and bohemian grove mock human sacrifices. Same people who are influenced by the elite with their best interest in mind, not yours.

That's my eveidende. Think about it. Red shirt, blue shirt. In the end I'm still giving you the choose of the two, and even then it doesn't really matter if every single one of you says one thing, it's really not up to you at all. Ever wonder how they count all those votes before the 11pm news? Because it's decided long before.

Jeb will win. Was decided earlier this year right outside of Germany. Do some research before trying to call me out on my stuff.
    Post edited by JUST A GIRL on
  • Options
    how is jeb going to win when Deez Nuts is polling better than he is?

This discussion has been closed.