Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,354
    Wait forget the Donald I just want GF & JustaGirl to keep going with the conspiracy angle it's priceless please do go on I haven't laughed this hard in a long time ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Wait forget the Donald I just want GF & JustaGirl to keep going with the conspiracy angle it's priceless please do go on I haven't laughed this hard in a long time ....

glad I could help, would like a quelude ?

Godfather.

• Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Exactly what I said. Is the president elected by popular vote? Not at all. It's electoral votes.

I am saying it was written for Obama to win. The decision was made at bohemian grove long before the election.

When it appeared he would lose, the people in charge of making decisions (who ever that is, who knows) brought in Palin to swerve the electoral votes back to Obama away from McCain.

Since I am a conspiracy theorist as you guys claim, what about the whole "yes we can"? Obama said it over and over and over.. Yet when played backwards it clearly says thank you satan. People are chanting it... "yes we can, yes we can" don't believe me? Google it.

We all know in revelations it said a dark skinned man would be the leader during the apocalypse, the revelation. Lots of signs pointing to the end of days lately (stock market, more vicious murders etc) and it makes you wonder how much he meant that "yes we can" and how close we are to the end of time.

Really? Bohemian grove, thank you Satan, and the apocalypse...
    How much is Alex Jones charging for the deluxe foil hat nowadays?
    Now, before you cry because we are all bullies, I would like for you to back up what you say with even a shred of evidence. (a YouTube video doesn't count, at all)
    If you do so, then maybe your post will be taken seriously, and the ridiculous assertions you make will be quickly disproved and dismissed.
    can you prove she's wrong ?...and your post is a classic example of the bullies that lurk in these parts.

Godfather.

Yeah, I can...but I wouldn't bother unless I had evidence to look at. Otherwise, it's a waste.
    Bully? That sounds like a whiny complaint to me. If you can't handle some LIGHT ridicule, why are you interested in posting fantastic, emotional, unpopular, or controversial thoughts in a debate forum?

Maybe we are a little rough?
    Tough titties lol
    Life is rough.
    Plenty of people handle it just fine, but the vast majority don't feel ridiculed at all, because they post with rational thoughts backed by evidence.

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA I love this place ! if we can't enjoy the topic from time to time that would be a waste.

Godfather.

• Options

rgambs said:

Exactly what I said. Is the president elected by popular vote? Not at all. It's electoral votes.

I am saying it was written for Obama to win. The decision was made at bohemian grove long before the election.

When it appeared he would lose, the people in charge of making decisions (who ever that is, who knows) brought in Palin to swerve the electoral votes back to Obama away from McCain.

Since I am a conspiracy theorist as you guys claim, what about the whole "yes we can"? Obama said it over and over and over.. Yet when played backwards it clearly says thank you satan. People are chanting it... "yes we can, yes we can" don't believe me? Google it.

We all know in revelations it said a dark skinned man would be the leader during the apocalypse, the revelation. Lots of signs pointing to the end of days lately (stock market, more vicious murders etc) and it makes you wonder how much he meant that "yes we can" and how close we are to the end of time.

Now, before you cry because we are all bullies, I would like for you to back up what you say with even a shred of evidence. (a YouTube video doesn't count, at all)
    If you do so, then maybe your post will be taken seriously, and the ridiculous assertions you make will be quickly disproved and dismissed.
    can you prove she's wrong ?...and your post is a classic example of the bullies that lurk in these parts.

Godfather.

simple common sense proves a lot...those that lack simple common sense aren't worth it

so tell me why your worth it , define your common sense and I want a link otherwise it's plagerism LOL !!

Godfather.

• Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Donald Trump is a racist piece of shit and will never be president.
    :)

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,032
    After this is over can we never hear from or about him again?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,354
    mickeyrat said:

After this is over can we never hear from or about him again?

I sure as hell hope so his everything that's wrong about AMERICA ......
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

Godfather.

Thanks; quaaludes are just the thing to go along with a side dish of screwball ideas. Too bad they aren't available anymore :wink:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,577

Godfather.

Thanks; quaaludes are just the thing to go along with a side dish of screwball ideas. Too bad they aren't available anymore :wink:
    I think GF meant queerlude
    Whatever that is

:joker:
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Shawshank said:

Ok, this thread flew right off the rails. lol

I do like how he wants to raise his own taxes, and how he mentioned he wants to go after hedge fund managers who pay almost no taxes. The good thing about a guy like this is, he knows all the hiding places these people use.

Yeah thought same thing. Like trump because he does go against republican sacred cows. McCain and veterans. And now taxes. Won't vote for him but nice to see him challenging.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options

If God wanted us to vote, he would
    Have given us candidates.
    ~Jay Leno~

The problem with political jokes is they get elected.
    ~Henry Cate, VII~

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the
    great ones to public office
    ~Aesop~

If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in these State of the Union speeches, there
    Wouldn't be any inducement to go to heaven.
    ~Will Rogers~

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.
    ~Nikita Khrushchev~

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.
    ~Clarence Darrow~

Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
    ~Author unknown~

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go out and buy
    Some more tunnel.
    ~John Quinton~

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other.
    ~Oscar Ameringer~

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling
    The truth about them.
    ~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952~

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.
    ~ Tex Guinan~

I have come to the conclusion that politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians.
    ~Charles de Gaulle~

Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks.
    ~Doug Larson~

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when
    There is open season on senators.
    ~Will Rogers~

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    ahhhhhh good morning train junkies !

Godfather.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,189
    rgambs said:

Can you imagine being an average citizen from another country and seeing that the American people had elected a reality TV star with a notoriously bad hairdo and fake? tan...
    And then you see him stomping around calling people dummies and saying the stupid stuff he says...
    It would be way worse than the Bush effect, at least he was affable.

sadly i can see the american people voting for such a man.

rgambs said:

Godfather.

yes, because "yes we can" backwards does not fucking say "thank you satan"!!!

jesus christ, a moving train used to be a place where i could learn something useful. a place worth spending time and reading, and then reading other sites to find useful rebuttal information to make counterpoints. anymore it has sadly turned to a steaming heap of dung with this ridiculousness over the last year. not at all unlike this picture:

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

rgambs said:

Can you imagine being an average citizen from another country and seeing that the American people had elected a reality TV star with a notoriously bad hairdo and fake? tan...
    And then you see him stomping around calling people dummies and saying the stupid stuff he says...

rgambs said:

Godfather.

jesus christ, a moving train used to be a place where i could learn something useful. a place worth spending time and reading, and then reading other sites to find useful rebuttal information to make counterpoints. anymore it has sadly turned to a steaming heap of dung with this ridiculousness over the last year. not at all unlike this picture:

well ...welcome back sir, Ill have the driver bring your baggage to your room and who the heck said yes we can spelled backwards says thank you satan ?? turn me on dead man...like that from the beatles ? ......must of been a demacrap that said that, oh no child it wassnt me !

Godfather.

• Options
    The beginning of the end of the Republican Party has started. On Friday, I told you the Republican Party is dying. Then, yesterday, Ross Douthat in the New York Times echoed my key point.

Mine was that the Republican leaders in Washington would see the decline of Donald Trump as proof that they need do nothing to change. Like the Bourbons of France, they’d forget nothing and learn nothing.

On Sunday, Douthat wrote, “In an unhealthy system, the kind I suspect we inhabit, the Republicans will find a way to crush Trump without adapting to his message. In which case the pressure the Donald has tapped will continue to build — and when it bursts, the G.O.P. as we know it may go with it.”

Yes, exactly. The Republican Party is dying because the GOP in DC has gone corporate and K Street. They attack any Republicans who dare hold them to their promises. They’ve gone to war against Heritage Action for America, Club For Growth, the Madison Project, etc. They’ve blackballed any political consultant who does work for outsiders.

The GOP has become so incestuous it continues to hemorrhage and will die. It cannot adapt because the key consultants it has shaping its future are wedded to the capital that comes from not changing.

But even more importantly, the GOP protects their failed consultants who keep bringing in the bacon.

The Project ORCA guys are doing quite well. The guys who collapsed Voter Vault are doing well. The idiots who run outreach for the GOP go out and form consultancy groups, then get embedded within the NRCC, NRSC, or RNC itself and hand contracts back to themselves.

In short, the GOP has become so incestuous it continues to hemorrhage and will die. It cannot adapt because the key consultants it has shaping its future are wedded to the capital that comes from not changing.

It should be eye opening to the Republican leaders in Washinton that Ross Douthat and I have come to the same conclusion — they will not recognize the need to change and will therefore die.

Erick Erickson is a Fox News contributor and editor of RedState.com. Follow him on Twitter @EWErickson
  • Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    edited September 2015

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

Don't believe it? Record yourself on your phone saying "yes we can" and play it backwards. I wouldn't suggest something unless it was true, despite what many believe

It's a mighty strong coincidence if you ask me
    Post edited by JUST A GIRL on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    edited September 2015
    ^^^^ Omg, who the fuck cares??? Surely you don't really apply any meaning to that. Please tell me you don't.
    I would just like to know how in the hell a sentence that has 3 syllables can suddenly become 4 syllables when it's heard backwards? Or how a sentence that begins with a "y" and ends with an "n" can suddenly be reversed and begin with a "th" and end with an "n"?? It must be Satan's doing. :pensive:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Yep. Let's ignore what it actually says, and put a load of spin on it

I care. If the president is thanking satan repeatedly, it's a problem. The bible says "a dark skinned man will be in power when the apocalypse begins" is enough reason for concern.

Really tho, read your post. It makes zero sense and is simply trying to discredit me. Seems to happen a lot when I am right about something. Can't be debated, has to be hated. That's the new motto
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,623

Yep. Let's ignore what it actually says, and put a loaf of spin on it

I care. If the president is thanking satan repeatedly, it's a problem. The bible says "a dark skinned man will be in power when the apocalypse begins" is enough reason for concern.

Really tho, read your post. It makes zero sense and is simply trying to discredit me. Seems to happen a lot when I am right about something. Can't be debated, has to be hated. That's the new motto

Wait, are you serious about this?
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    edited September 2015
    Stop the personal comments right now and concentrate on the topic please. Posting Guidelines are stickied on Porch...please review them.
    Admin

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options

But he's not thanking Satan repeatedly. He's saying "Yes We Can". :confused:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?
  • Options
    edited September 2015

PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?
    I keep thinking that's not possible..... but she's said it a bunch of times now, without a hint of sarcasm or humour, so maybe? I'm not puzzling of it because of JAG in particular.... I'm worried that this might actually be a more widespread belief. That there are actually people out there in the world who think Obama is a sign of the coming apocalypse or whatever the fuck they're aiming at.... crazytown.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?
    I keep thinking that's not possible..... but she's said it a bunch of times now, without a hint of sarcasm or humour, so maybe? I'm not puzzling of it because of JAG in particular.... I'm worried that this might actually be a more widespread belief. That there are actually people out there in the world who think Obama is a sign of the coming apocalypse or whatever the fuck they're aiming at.... crazytown.
    reguardless if it's true or not what it's really saying is that Americans are unhappy with obama, this is the kind of thing that pop's up when people want to get thier angry opinion put across for all to hear and if they're right or wrong does not matter at this point because now you've heard and so has the rest of the train thus accomplishing what it was intended for, if a million people believe obama is satan then to them he is, do you believe hitler was the ani-christ ? none the less the word was called and spread and spread it did.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited September 2015

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?
    reguardless if it's true or not what it's really saying is that Americans are unhappy with obama, this is the kind of thing that pop's up when people want to get thier angry opinion put across for all to hear and if they're right or wrong does not matter at this point because now you've heard and so has the rest of the train thus accomplishing what it was intended for, if a million people believe obama is satan then to them he is, do you believe hitler was the ani-christ ? none the less the word was called and spread and spread it did.

Godfather.

No, I don't believe Hitler was the anti-christ.

So GF, I don't really understand why you want to advocate for or find a good reason behind a weird hysterical mystic-religious hybrid and just pure made up gobbledygook craziness when you're talking politics. I would say that the distinction between right and wrong here is VERY important... This is just religious and racist propaganda created by literal nutcases, being disseminated to those who are vulnerable to such messages. That is a real problem, not something that you should just be dismissing as "a given" in reaction to a black president (I can't even believe I had to just type all that).
  • Options
    This is priceless lol lol lol i can't believe the crap people really believe .....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?
    Can't be possible....goodness
  • Options
    edited September 2015

This is priceless lol lol lol i can't believe the crap people really believe .....<

Does it not say thank you satan in reverse? Simple yes or no question.

• Options

This is priceless lol lol lol i can't believe the crap people really believe .....

Weren't you told to stop the personal attacks?
    That wasn't a personal attack.
This discussion has been closed.