Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

This is priceless lol lol lol i can't believe the crap people really believe .....

Weren't you told to stop the personal attacks?
    That wasn't a personal attack.
    I responded to the wrong person. They got the message tho..
  • Options

This is priceless lol lol lol i can't believe the crap people really believe .....<

Does it not say thank you satan in reverse? Simple yes or no question.

I'm not even going to entertain the thought of it i find it delusional and i'm not delusional ......Stop with the OBAMA is the living Satan rhetoric it's pathetic at best .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    edited September 2015
    JAG, did it occur to you that it might be doctored? The reason I brought up the difference in number of syllables and the first and last letters is because I don't think it's possible for "Yes we can" to be "Thank you Satan" when reversed. Look at what it looks like when you spell it backwards: "Nac ew sey". I can understand how one might be able to imagine "Nac ew" to sound like thank you, but where exactly does the "tan" part of Satan come from?? I haven't noticed that Obama pronounces "yes" as "natyes", or using two syllables for that one syllable word at all.
    All that said, even if it really did sound like thank you Satan without being doctored, how could coincidence not be your first and only assumption??
    This thank you Satan shit is just crazy - I am surprised anyone could fall for it.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yep. Let's ignore what it actually says, and put a load of spin on it

I care. If the president is thanking satan repeatedly, it's a problem. The bible says "a dark skinned man will be in power when the apocalypse begins" is enough reason for concern.

Really tho, read your post. It makes zero sense and is simply trying to discredit me. Seems to happen a lot when I am right about something. Can't be debated, has to be hated. That's the new motto

But he's not thanking Satan repeatedly. He's saying "Yes We Can". :confused:
    Is this person serious?
    I keep thinking that's not possible..... but she's said it a bunch of times now, without a hint of sarcasm or humour, so maybe? I'm not puzzling of it because of JAG in particular.... I'm worried that this might actually be a more widespread belief. That there are actually people out there in the world who think Obama is a sign of the coming apocalypse or whatever the fuck they're aiming at.... crazytown.
    reguardless if it's true or not what it's really saying is that Americans are unhappy with obama, this is the kind of thing that pop's up when people want to get thier angry opinion put across for all to hear and if they're right or wrong does not matter at this point because now you've heard and so has the rest of the train thus accomplishing what it was intended for, if a million people believe obama is satan then to them he is, do you believe hitler was the ani-christ ? none the less the word was called and spread and spread it did.

Godfather.

No, I don't believe Hitler was the anti-christ.

So GF, I don't really understand why you want to advocate for or find a good reason behind a weird hysterical mystic-religious hybrid and just pure made up gobbledygook craziness when you're talking politics. I would say that the distinction between right and wrong here is VERY important... This is just religious and racist propaganda created by literal nutcases, being disseminated to those who are vulnerable to such messages. That is a real problem, not something that you should just be dismissing as "a given" in reaction to a black president (I can't even believe I had to just type all that).
    well my friend because sometimes I think about the back and forth that goes on here and where it all ends up and think maybe we all have our own points that make sence to us.

Godfather.

• Options
    But racist, fanatical propaganda doesn't really make sense, does it GF?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,577
    edited September 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I care. If the president is thanking satan repeatedly, it's a problem. The bible says "a dark skinned man will be in power when the apocalypse begins" is enough reason for concern.

Really tho, read your post. It makes zero sense and is simply trying to discredit me. Seems to happen a lot when I am right about something. Can't be debated, has to be hated. That's the new motto

Is this person serious?
    I keep thinking that's not possible..... but she's said it a bunch of times now, without a hint of sarcasm or humour, so maybe? I'm not puzzling of it because of JAG in particular.... I'm worried that this might actually be a more widespread belief. That there are actually people out there in the world who think Obama is a sign of the coming apocalypse or whatever the fuck they're aiming at.... crazytown.
    The people who believe that President Obama is talking to satan are the same people who believe that.....

The holocaust didn't happen
    That the CIA was behind 9/11 attacks
    That man has not walked on the moon
    That the jews run the worlds financial system
    That the U.S. govt. Is run by ZOG
    That Marisa Tomei should not have won the Oscar
    That the new world order is upon us
    That Obama ordered the Newtown massacre to further his gun control agenda
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

if it is intended as such no, you have understand that all of our thought patterns arn't the same....no jokes ! LOL !! we all have different beliefs and thoughts and different ways of saying what we mean
    but I think for at least for some part we all share a common value of life.

Godfather.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

if it is intended as such no, you have understand that all of our thought patterns arn't the same....no jokes ! LOL !! we all have different beliefs and thoughts and different ways of saying what we mean

Godfather.

Wow
    Well put GF
    :rock_on:
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Godfather.

Wow
    Well put GF
    :rock_on:
    thank you !

Godfather.

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015

The peolle

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?
    The people who believe that President Obama is talking to satan are the same people who believe that.....

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

What I said was not racist or fanatical. It clearly says that. I didn't believe it either, thinking it was doctored. Get an app, say it your self and see, it's not doctored
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

What I said was not racist or fanatical. It clearly says that. I didn't believe it either, thinking it was doctored. Get an app, say it your self and see, it's not doctored
    Kay, what about the coincidence part? I don't understand how you could apply any meaning to it either way.
  • Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    edited September 2015

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?

For fun, i do agree with...

9-11 was clearly an inside job. How else did building 7 fall in the same fashion as 1-2? Controlled demolition, that's how.

If so, why haven't we been back? That's a joke. Do some research on a thing called the van Allen radiation belt.

Duh. Look around you

Don't agree with this, but a lot of evidence says it never even happened. I don't believe that, but a lot of others sure do.

Now tear me apart! I know you love to ;)

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,623
    Holy goodness
  • Options
    Isn't this thread about the Donald for President?
  • Options
    FYI JAG, no one argues with you because they have an insatiable urge to "tear you apart" just for the fun of it. They are reacting to what you say in your posts and responding honestly.
  • Options

Holy goodness

Me & you have been around here for ages and this is the most absurd turds i've ever read on here , you can't make this up Holy goodness is correct ....
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Is this person serious?

For fun, i do agree with...

9-11 was clearly an inside job. How else did building 7 fall in the same fashion as 1-2? Controlled demolition, that's how.

If so, why haven't we been back? That's a joke. Do some research on a thing called the van Allen radiation belt.

Duh. Look around you

Don't agree with this, but a lot of evidence says it never even happened. I don't believe that, but a lot of others sure do.

Now tear me apart! I know you love to ;)

No need to tear you apart.
    By admitting you believe in not 1 not 2 but 3 of the listed conspiracy theories you do a good enough job all on your own.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,623

Holy goodness

Me & you have been around here for ages and this is the most absurd turds i've ever read on here , you can't make this up Holy goodness is correct ....
    Yeah, man. This is a new level of insanity.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Isn't this thread about the Donald for President?

:i_dunno:
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,243

Holy goodness

if those posts aren't sarcasm...wow. might need a team of doctors for that level of wackiness.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    pjhawks said:

Holy goodness

if those posts aren't sarcasm...wow. might need a team of doctors for that level of wackiness.
    Unfortunately it appears that they are not sarcasm. Even more unfortunate is that there are many many people in the U.S. who believe those same theories. And some of those believers claim to be Pearl Jam fans!! :confused:
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    So time to close this? It's not on topic. If someone wants to discuss something else, please pick the appropriate forum and make a thread. Thank you.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    I have hope that this country is sane enough to see right thru the crap Trump is spewing ...
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I hope it's left open, Kat.

Maybe a "conspiracy theory" thread could be started :no_mouth:

=)
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    hedonist said:

I hope it's left open, Kat.

Maybe a "conspiracy theory" thread could be started :no_mouth:

=)

Sounds like a plan. :smiley:
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Oh riiiight. This is supposed to be about Donald Trump, lol.
    Yeah, he's fucked up. =)
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, he's fucked up. =)

His hair is fucked up.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, he's fucked up. =)

His hair is fucked up.
    I think his hair is one of the best things about him, haha.
    If I haven't mentioned it before, I will also totally give him first place prize for the best sense of humour out of all the Republican candidates (even though that is like pitting Dane Cook against a bunch of very old and very serious Orthodox Jews).
This discussion has been closed.