Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,044
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fred-trump-arrest-1927-kkk

oh boy....the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,196
    let me get this straight....build a big wall and make mexico pay for it....but take in refugees...

in a saner time he would have just lost the nomination.

what are the chances the challengers, aside from huckabee and cruz because jesus ya know, change their tunes on the refugees?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Donald Trump: If elected, “we’ll have so much winning, you’ll get bored with winning”
    salon.com/2015/09/09/donald_trump_if_elected_well_have_so_much_winning_youll_get_bored_with_winning/

Has The Donald been consulting with Charlie Sheen?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/09/r-e-m-slam-trump-go-fuck-yourselves.html

First Neil Young, now this. Trump hasn't listened to Ignoreland or Exhuming McCarthy. He's the textbook example of the asshole Kurt Cobain was talking about in the chorus of In Bloom.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3228751/Trump-slights-rival-Fiorinas-looks-Look-face.html
    I swear the Donald knows about this AMT place and is saying these things to troll.
    This guy is awesome.
    :rofl:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,691
    edited September 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3228751/Trump-slights-rival-Fiorinas-looks-Look-face.html
    I swear the Donald knows about this AMT place and is saying these things to troll.
    This guy is awesome.

Lol.
    I'm actually with Trump on this one (not his opinion about that women - I know nothing about her at all). I believe that his comment was about persona, just like people's are when it comes to that psycho religious hag.
    I think Trump is an absolutely creep. A tyrannical megalomaniac. I think he's a racist, and I think he's a sexist. But sometimes I still understand where he's coming from..... I think he's right about Rosie O'Donnell too. She IS disgusting....... but then, he's a fairly gross person himself.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.
    I'm actually with Trump on this one (not his opinion about that women - I know nothing about her at all). I believe that his comment was about persona, just like people's are when it comes to that psycho religious hag.
    I think Trump is an absolutely creep. A tyrannical megalomaniac. I think he's a racist, and I think he's a sexist. But sometimes I still understand where he's coming from..... I think he's right about Rosie O'Donnell too. She IS disgusting....... but then, he's a fairly gross person himself.
    Taking into account his marriage history and some of the things I heard about the Apprentice, I think he meant it in a strictly misogynistic way.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.
    Taking into account his marriage history and some of the things I heard about the Apprentice, I think he meant it in a strictly misogynistic way.
    I can't possibly link those things with this using the available info. I don't see how you could either. She is his opponent. That does count for something, considering the kind of person he seems to be.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.
    I can't possibly link those things with this using the available info. I don't see how you could either. She is his opponent. That does count for something, considering the kind of person he seems to be.
    Oh no pjsoul, he was most def talking about her looks. I honestly don't know how you can think other. I thought it was pretty clear.
  • Options
    oh yeah...definitely about her looks

His only saving grace will be to challenge the quote as inaccurate...like the writer embellished it or something

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.
    Oh no pjsoul, he was most def talking about her looks. I honestly don't know how you can think other. I thought it was pretty clear.
    I'm not saying it wasn't about her looks per se. What I'm trying to say is that his comment about her looks was based in his feelings about her persona and the fact that he sees her as his opponent/combatant/competition/a threat. We've all done it.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.
    I'm not saying it wasn't about her looks per se. What I'm trying to say is that his comment about her looks was based in his feelings about her persona and the fact that he sees her as his opponent/combatant/competition/a threat. We've all done it.
    So now we're down on trump for talking about someone's looks? But it's ok to rip apart Jared and the county clerk?

And no, we haven't all "done it"
  • Options
    edited September 2015

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.
    So now we're down on trump for talking about someone's looks? But it's ok to rip apart Jared and the county clerk?

I'm actually defending Trump here (unbelievably), but whatever.
    So you defend Jared Fogle the pedophile as well as the country clerk the opponent of the Constitution?? Wow. That is impressive.
    But yeah, I would say it's definitely okay - commendable, in fact - to rip apart a pedophile and a bigot.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.

You are seriously defending him for his comments on Fiorina? She looks like Jar Jar Binks but if I was running for Pres I certainly wouldn't say so.

Trump is toast. Jindal said that he looked like he had a squirrel on his head yesterday. Everyone is going to pile on Trump pretty soon...that debate on the 16th could be really good.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

This guy is awesome.

Lol.

You are seriously defending him for his comments on Fiorina? She looks like Jar Jar Binks but if I was running for Pres I certainly wouldn't say so.

Trump is toast. Jindal said that he looked like he had a squirrel on his head yesterday. Everyone is going to pile on Trump pretty soon...that debate on the 16th could be really good.
    Yeah, it was certainly a dumb thing for Trump to say in his position. I agree with you there.
  • Options
    Kat said:
    Well that's stupid. He isn't an entertainer anymore. He's a presidential candidate. He might want to get that straight in his mind before moving forward.
  • Options
    I can't stand Fiorina but I have a feeling she is going to destroy him Tuesday night.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I can't stand Fiorina but I have a feeling she is going to destroy him Tuesday night.

She is probably the most intelligent Republican candidate, but sadly, the Republican Party no longer values intelligence as a leadership quality.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

She is probably the most intelligent Republican candidate, but sadly, the Republican Party no longer values intelligence as a leadership quality.
    It almost seems like they view it as a liability at this point!
  • Options
    "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    ^lame
  • Options
    have you seen her face?
  • Options

have you seen her face?

No, but I've seen Rick Perry's and the glasses have to go. But he's kicking ass and taking names, ain't he? Shit yea, RP in the White House in 2016!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited September 2015

have you seen her face?

No, but I've seen Rick Perry's and the glasses have to go. But he's kicking ass and taking names, ain't he? Shit yea, RP in the White House in 2016!
    didn't Ricky boy drop out about yesterday or so ?, so unless he gets a job from Jeb or The Donald I think the games over for him.

Godfather.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,196
    dankind said:

she great at business too....

facepalm.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    Hair = Hair

Hair does not equal face and body. It isn't the same.

If Trump said Fiorina had bad hair it isn't likely that people would get too upset about it...hence the reason why there is no outrage over comments about Trump's hair.

This discussion has been closed.