branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Blackspacer and Orange fixer here

2.04lbs.
    Thanks 10c!
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    edited April 2015
    FINALLY got mine!

black backspacer and lavender McCready music for film. 2.275 oz.

knew I was gonna get backspacer but didnt have either of these so I'm happy. was really hoping for ITW though...but beggars can't be choosers. :)

THANK YOU 10 CLUB!
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    Blackspacer and Love Boat Captain for me too at 2.04. Was a wild ride. Congrats to those who got righteous packages.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Moonlander & Merkinball....well, at least I got a replacement sleeve for my other Merkinball
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291
    pjradio said:

Moonlander & Merkinball....well, at least I got a replacement sleeve for my other Merkinball

I wonder how many merkinball's they have. My original one I bought years ago on ebay at a scratch on the I got ID side. I got a replacement from a mystery box at the seattle popup a few years back (as did a lot of people). They must have a giant stockpile of merkinball's :)
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Paige said:

Blackspacer and Love Boat Captain for me too at 2.04. Was a wild ride. Congrats to those who got righteous packages.

Did you check the color of your Backspacer?
  • Options
    I got a Live on Ten Legs and a white Fixer. I already have the LO10L box set and don't really care about this single but it was fun going through this.
    Boulder 11/26/93, Denver 3/7/94, Red Rocks 6/20/95, LA 7/14/98, Palo Alto 10/31/99, San Diego 10/25/00, San Bernadino 10/28/00, Denver 4/1/03, Denver 7/2/06, LA 7/09/06, Hollywood 7/12/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/6/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 5/6.22, LA 5/7/22
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 436

I got a Live on Ten Legs and a white Fixer. I already have the LO10L box set and don't really care about this single but it was fun going through this.

I still need a LO10L if you want to sell
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    TH113769 said:

umm they aren't hard to find:

http://www.amazon.ca/Live-Ten-Legs-Super-Deluxe/dp/B0042JIL24/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430416058&sr=8-1&keywords=live+on+ten+legs
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,831
    pjradio said:

I have nothing to trade because I haven't been collecting fir long but I'm interested in your Merkinball with your old sleeve lol. I'm just interested in spinning it! I'll pay since I have nothing of value to trade.
  • Options
    1.845lbs + Brad and lavender Music for the movie.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    is the Lost Dogs wave over already?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    nicknyr15 said:

pjradio said:

I have nothing to trade because I haven't been collecting fir long but I'm interested in your Merkinball with your old sleeve lol. I'm just interested in spinning it! I'll pay since I have nothing of value to trade.
    the old sleeve is just that...a plain, blue (i think), generic, non-PJ sleeve. The record itself is probably a 6.5/10. I won't be listening to the old one anymore so, if you want it, pm your addy & I'll send it out to you free, as is. Might as well send it out to someone who needs it more than I do.

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 436
    Zod said:

TH113769 said:

http://www.amazon.ca/Live-Ten-Legs-Super-Deluxe/dp/B0042JIL24/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430416058&sr=8-1&keywords=live+on+ten+legs
    thx - kind of new to the game
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,831
    pjradio said:

nicknyr15 said:

pjradio said:

the old sleeve is just that...a plain, blue (i think), generic, non-PJ sleeve. The record itself is probably a 6.5/10. I won't be listening to the old one anymore so, if you want it, pm your addy & I'll send it out to you free, as is. Might as well send it out to someone who needs it more than I do.

That's so awesome dude! I sent u a pm. It's definitely going to a good home. I'll be spinning it like crazy.
  • Options
    TH113769 said:

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

I think they are starting to get harder to find, but not impossible yet. If you were going to buy one you might want to before they go OOP. That's when it gets ugly. As soon as people can't buy it first hand anymore, the prices skyrocket :(
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    edited April 2015
    Zod said:

TH113769 said:

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

I think they are starting to get harder to find, but not impossible yet. If you were going to buy one you might want to before they go OOP. That's when it gets ugly. As soon as people can't buy it first hand anymore, the prices skyrocket :(
    Yep, really nice set, too! The box itself is really nice, and the b&w photos of the band members are worth the cost alone, in my opinion.
  • Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    I just got a Backspacer (black) & Sevens. Weight was 3.08 lbs.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

Yep, really nice set, too! The box itself is really nice, and the b&w photos of the band members are worth the cost alone, in my opinion.
    I agree! I framed mine and have them hanging over my fireplace. It's like the spot was made for the pictures, they fit perfectly.image
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,639

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

It's a cool physical package for sure.... not a great album though. The song version choices aren't superb like they are on LO2L. Some of them are downright weird IMO. Odd tempos, etc. Although on first listen it's kind of fun, because it's different. But after that, it just starts sounding off. Also, the sound quality is no better than average. Still, I'm glad to have it in my collection. You can't have a complete PJ vinly collection and not have LO10L, obviously. And the price on it is still perfectly reasonable, so it's still worth it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    edited April 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

Zod said:

TH113769 said:

It's a cool physical package for sure.... not a great album though. The song version choices aren't superb like they are on LO2L. Some of them are downright weird IMO. Odd tempos, etc. Although on first listen it's kind of fun, because it's different. But after that, it just starts sounding off. Also, the sound quality is no better than average. Still, I'm glad to have it in my collection. You can't have a complete PJ vinly collection and not have LO10L, obviously. And the price on it is still perfectly reasonable, so it's still worth it.
    I agree. Have only listened to it a handful of times on my iPod. Bought the CD and vinyl when it came out, and after listening to the CD told myself I didn't need the vinyl TOO and sold it. Not the best, especially if you collect even a fraction of the live releases, any of which are better than the odd-feeling compilation.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    goitalonegoitalone Posts: 43
    Just got mine today. Brad Best Friends? And BLUE Fixer!!
    If I knew where it was I would take you there, there's much more than this!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    mindi said:

I agree! I framed mine and have them hanging over my fireplace. It's like the spot was made for the pictures, they fit perfectly.image
    That is one damn fine lookin' mantle. It was indeed meant for those photos!

PJ_Soul said:

Totally agree, Alli. Not the best choice or order of songs. So if you're gonna get it, TH113769, may as well get the box set for the extra goodies.
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    Live on 10 Legs and MLB here, 2.225 lbs.....very disappointed
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Close to what I had, Just gave mine away..my disappointment went to happy after making someones day.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858

mindi said:

That is one damn fine lookin' mantle. It was indeed meant for those photos!
    Thanks. It all just came out so well. Such a perfect fit.
    And right now the actual mantle is a mess. My oldest daughter and her husband just moved to California from St Louis MO on Wednesday and they brought a ton of stuff here that weren't taking so some stuff got shoved up there. And LOL the thing that looks like a roll of toilet paper is actually a paint roller. I just painted the fireplace last month and have been doing touchups. It was supposed to be red, but came out more orange than red. But it's growing on me. Before it was green and the walls were pink!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I'll take your MLB if you don't want it...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    JH57554 said:

I just got a Backspacer (black) & Sevens. Weight was 3.08 lbs.

Good haul. Thanks for putting the weight. Highly anticipating something nice in mine which is 3.6.

By the way, how
    Many rvm's did they say? Has anyone gotten one? Haven't heard of it yet I don't think.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    RKCNDY said:

I'll take your MLB if you don't want it...
    You got it. PM me your address.
  • Options
    skinnyportageeskinnyportagee Texas Posts: 145
    Just got mine in Austin, Texas. PJ20 Color and MLB! Shipping weight 3.24lbs. Super excited and I can't wait to open and play it! This was a lot of fun. Thanks 10C!