Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Just opened mine. 2.08 lbs. Got avocado and better things! Quite excited!

Avocado!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Great scores, folks!
  • Options
    gus stillsgus stills Posts: 343
    Avacado and Better Things here, too.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Plus Moonlander is a fucking badass record IMO. Just listened to that yesterday.

I was gonna say... Moonlander is a hell of a lot better than The Fixer in any format (IMO).

You know what would fix The Fixer? Hearing The Fixer story.
    I have given up on ever knowing the fixer story, lol.

You want to hear the Fixer story?

*tells you*

There's probably some people that would like to have their memory erased after hearing the Fixer story...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    Finally got tracking worked out. 2.55 lbs. Expected delivery on Wednesday, April 29. Thank you 10 Club!
    Scott A. Setser
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,085
    Got mine. Worst combo I have seen so far. I got Lightning Bolt and Mother Love Bone 7". Oh well, at least I got in the game, which is more than some people.
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,013

Got mine. Worst combo I have seen so far. I got Lightning Bolt and Mother Love Bone 7". Oh well, at least I got in the game, which is more than some people.

Red or black lightning bolt?
  • Options
    cjb5790cjb5790 Cleveland, OH Posts: 190

What was the weight on yours?

• Options
    Supposed to get ours tomorrow near Atlanta. The wife says we'll get a black LB and a recent single. I'm a bit more optimistic at 2.06lbs
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,781

Supposed to get ours tomorrow near Atlanta. The wife says we'll get a black LB and a recent single. I'm a bit more optimistic at 2.06lbs

The lower your aim, the better the surprise.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Hawk123 said:

Don't know. Already have an open copy. Is there a way to tell by barcode? The weight was 1.97.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Hawk123 said:

Don't know. Already have an open copy. Is there a way to tell by barcode? The weight was 1.97.
    Does it have a 'colored vinyl' sticker on it? Not that they all have it, but my PJ20 has it, and so does my Social D RSD album.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

Hawk123 said:

Does it have a 'colored vinyl' sticker on it? Not that they all have it, but my PJ20 has it, and so does my Social D RSD album.
    It doesn't have a colored sticker. I too have a colored PJ20 and it has the sticker. I know white Backspacer has no barcode difference. Just was going to leave it sealed if it is for sure a black one, since I already have one opened.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

RKCNDY said:

Hawk123 said:

It doesn't have a colored sticker. I too have a colored PJ20 and it has the sticker. I know white Backspacer has no barcode difference. Just was going to leave it sealed if it is for sure a black one, since I already have one opened.
    Pretty sure you have to open that one to know for sure.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :whistle:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    Yay. It turned out to be a red copy.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Yay. It turned out to be a red copy.

Nice!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,012
    Wow almost everybody is scoring big. Where are all the 'non Ed' solo vinyls?
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,526

Hawk123 said:

That's my package's weight, too. Guess I know what I'm getting (should be here tomorrow).
  • Options

Hawk123 said:

That's my package's weight, too. Guess I know what I'm getting (should be here tomorrow).
    Hopefully if you get LB you get a red one as well.
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,607
    demetrios said:

Chalk up another colored PJ20 with devil doll in Seattle (from someone not on these boards).
    It weighed in at 3.12 lbs.

So Washington get's colored PJ20's & soon Nova Scotian's will receive Benny's.
    Awesome! :p
    Don't you already have two copies?
  • Options
    edited April 2015

demetrios said:

Chalk up another colored PJ20 with devil doll in Seattle (from someone not on these boards).

• Options
    edited April 2015

demetrios said:

Don't you already have two Benny's anyway?
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,526

Hawk123 said:

Hopefully if you get LB you get a red one as well.
    Thanks! I would be more than happy with a red LB.
  • Options
    Sarava said:

Wow almost everybody is scoring big. Where are all the 'non Ed' solo vinyls?

One of them is on their way to me for sure
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,914

So I'm the only one with 2.32 pounds? ... any guesses?

Into the wild or live on 2 legs.

I wouldn't mind an ITW...or even a RVM which is starting to become a holy grail of sorts.

I already have the box set of 2 legs, so I'm good there.
    I know of one available if you don't get lucky in the box :) RVM that is
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028

Avacado and Better Things here, too.

great pack :) wouldnt mind one of those myself!

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,914
    wow, some great packages arriving already, not seen one that would disappoint yet.. tons of coloured pj20s and tons of avocados....they must start running dry soon
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited April 2015
    pdalowsky said:

wow, some great packages arriving already, not seen one that would disappoint yet.. tons of coloured pj20s and tons of avocados....they must start running dry soon

A Tres Mts. and EV Love Boat Captain 7" was received in Portland.
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 372
    What was that ones weight?
    Its good to be back!!