Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited April 2015

demetrios said:

Chalk up another colored PJ20 with devil doll in Seattle (from someone not on these boards).
    It weighed in at 3.12 lbs.

So Washington get's colored PJ20's & soon Nova Scotian's will receive Benny's.
    Awesome! :p
    Don't you already have two copies?
    I hope these will go to people who do not own one already. And I hope they all get opened and spun.

Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    ^^ May you get a visit from today from an individual with a FANTASTIC package from 10c! Come on BENNY!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • antelopeantelope Posts: 55
    I received a red Lightning Bolt and 2010 10C single (No Jeremy/Falling Down).
  • EvilTim102EvilTim102 Posts: 135
    antelope said:

Weight?
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • antelopeantelope Posts: 55
    BenBracey said:

antelope said:

Weight?
    It was listed at 2.3350 lbs.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    See none of you would have these problems if you were picking up their records in the 90s and 00's when they were $15 a pop! Haha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    antelope said:

BenBracey said:

antelope said:

Weight?
    It was listed at 2.3350 lbs.

So there's a 0.015 pound difference between a red lightning bolt and a 2010 10C single with yours being heavier than my 2.32 pound.

That's good for a 6.80389 gram difference...

I bet I get a Lightning Bolt or Backspacer (Heavier books) with a 7". Maybe...*gasp* .... No Code with the polaroids?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427

See none of you would have these problems if you were picking up their records in the 90s and 00's when they were $15 a pop! Haha!

Tell me about it! I was a stupid kid who had to be up with the times and completely abandon records for the cool, shiny CD. The really stupid part is that at no time in my life have I ever not had a turntable... ayayay! I've almost managed to complete my PJ collection... and I've spent a heck of a lot less than most do on the secondary market, but I've still spent a heck of a lot more than the original retail.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243

Luckily of all the dumb shit I did in my younger days I was smart enough to at least buy all the studio records on vinyl! And I still spin them FREQUENTLY! It takes a little sting out of the frustration of trying to buy this mystery vinyl. Still, would've loved a chance at a Benny or some of the other rare stuff.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited April 2015
    not to be a debbie downer, but the obsession with mystery vinyl weight might be the most annoying thing i have ever seen on this board... every other post is asking what the weight of a package was

just wait for it to arrive and open it, sweet jesus
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243
    my2hands said:

not to be a debbie downer, but the obsession with mystery vinyl weight might be the most annoying thing i have ever seen on this board... every other post is asking what the weight of a package was

+1000

• my2hands said:

That's how I roll.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.

my2hands said:

That's how I roll.
    Hold up. You mean you actually WANT to be surprised? Whoa!
    www.cluthelee.com
    I'm excited for you all, but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

$15? My Yield still has the $11.95 sticker on the wrapper :wink:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • See none of you would have these problems if you were picking up their records in the 90s and 00's when they were $15 a pop! Haha!

$15? My Yield still has the $11.95 sticker on the wrapper :wink:
    Thats because you are old.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HussaHussa Posts: 111
    ^ lol!! Old but smart!
    Sept. 4, 2005 - Calgary Saddledome
    Sept. 21, 2011 - Calgary Saddledome
    Dec. 2, 2013 - "THE BLIZZARD SHOW" -Calgary Saddledome
  • EvilTim102EvilTim102 Posts: 135
    my2hands said:

What's the weight of yours?
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    my2hands said:

I don't know what you guys are talking about with multiples... I only have one and it's 7", it's in my hand right now. Never mind, wrong package.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • chad1218chad1218 Posts: 111
    Yeah my binaural sticker says $11.00 If only I owned a time machine
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Saw that someone on FB got a Brad LP & Sevens
    aqo2t.jpg
  • See none of you would have these problems if you were picking up their records in the 90s and 00's when they were $15 a pop! Haha!

I've owned them all at one point or another. I just always assumed I'd be able to get another one. Had no idea they'd turn into freaking gold!
    Moving across country a few times I've given most of them away. Some of them a couple times...fuck me.
    Facebook reports someone just got a Brad and a Sevens!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Facebook reports someone just got a Brad and a Sevens!

Which FB page did you see that? I need to start following those more too.

That's a nice combo and seems to fit with the pattern we've been seeing. Nice!
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul

Facebook reports someone just got a Brad and a Sevens!

Which FB page did you see that? I need to start following those more too.

That's a nice combo and seems to fit with the pattern we've been seeing. Nice!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/10cmembers/761898163922733/?comment_id=761905243922025&notif_t=group_comment_reply
  • DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Mine's 2.3 lbs. Should arrive today, but won't get to see it till Saturday.
    I'm not sure I'd want a Sevens. I already have regular Lightning Bolt and, IMO, the "good songs" are spread across too many of the same records.

I'd much rather have a colored Fixer or something I don't already have.
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    BenBracey said:

my2hands said:

not to be a debbie downer,

Not doing a good job....

London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560

demetrios said:

Chalk up another colored PJ20 with devil doll in Seattle (from someone not on these boards).
    It weighed in at 3.12 lbs.

So Washington get's colored PJ20's & soon Nova Scotian's will receive Benny's.
    Awesome! :p
    Don't you already have two copies?
    3, I think
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,650
    benjs said:

my2hands said:

I don't know what you guys are talking about with multiples... I only have one and it's 7", it's in my hand right now. Never mind, wrong package.
    Think you need to look at the other side of the ruler, you're looking at centimeters not inches.
    This weekend we rock Portland