Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• my package is out for delivery and is under 2lbs.
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,967

my package is out for delivery and is under 2lbs.

Could be Yield or OG Ten plus a 7 or 10 inch
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019

What is the weight exactly? Mine is 1.84lbs. Mine doesn't come til tomorrow, though. Hope you get a Yield!
  • edited April 2015

That's my hope. I have no clue what the side projects are or what they look like. Weight is 1.7250lbs. Was supposed to arrive tomorrow but it says out for delivery.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    I'll be looking forward to seeing what yours is. Could be the same as mine...maybe. heh
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited April 2015

You ALL want a Benny for ONE reason..
    And ONE reason only...

Because it is worth over $1000.00

End of story.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK....
    Not me. I just want the album so I can spin it because I love that show (I have the CD, but my CD players sucks). The $1000 value is simply what's kept me from being able to do that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    PJ_Soul said:

You ALL want a Benny for ONE reason..
    And ONE reason only...

Because it is worth over $1000.00

End of story.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK....
    Not me. I just want the album so I can spin it because I love that show (I have the CD, but my CD players sucks). The $1000 value is simply what's kept me from being able to do that.
    the quote no shit sherlock has to do with me and speedy jokes
    i dont care why people want or like records
    for exable i score for someone else in this sale..if was for me ,i would like colored pj20 cos its the only one i dont have for the list of the records 10c sold art mystery sale..and only for collect reason..im not gonna trade,or sale,or play it....but in the end,i dont care that much if i ever get it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    edited April 2015
    Chalk up another colored PJ20 with devil doll in Seattle (from someone not on these boards).
    It weighed in at 3.12 lbs.
    Post edited by monkeewrench on
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460

Must be the first Canadian one.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • my package is out for delivery and is under 2lbs.

That's my hope. I have no clue what the side projects are or what they look like. Weight is 1.7250lbs. Was supposed to arrive tomorrow but it says out for delivery.
    Mine also weighs 1.7250 lbs. ?????
    1994: ANN ARBOR
    2011: DETROIT (EV), HAMILTON
    2012: OSLO, COPENHAGEN, MEMPHIS (EV)
    2013: LONDON, CHICAGO, VANCOUVER, SEATTLE
    2014: ST. LOUIS, DETROIT
    2015: CHICAGO (EV & TOWNSHEND), NEW YORK
    2016: QUEBEC CITY, OTTAWA, TORONTO 1, BOSTON 1 & 2
    2018: LONDON 1, CHICAGO 1
    2022: HAMILTON

• Feels like there may be more PJ20 colored vinyls than originally thought. eBay flippers are going to hate that.

I'd love to get either version of PJ20 personally.
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • scurtis said:

Having it shipped to my sister in Los Angeles to save $$$$
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460

scurtis said:

Ahh I see, was kinda jacked there for a minute that we might be getting them quicker than normal. Oh well. Good luck with yours.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,002

scurtis said:

Ugh. I hope mine didn't bypass the Bay Area and end up in a hub in LA. If so, I doubt I will actually get mine tomorrow. At 3.11 lbs I can't figure out what the hell it could be. A bit lighter than the reported weights of PJ20 packages and more than a single lp. Does PJ20 come with a book or anything? Killing me.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928

Well, I talked to Tenclub and to a person from UPS and none could give me any info on the status of my package. The tracking has not updated since April 20. Tenclub says it left the building, UPS says it has not entered the shipping cycle.
    Enjoy your hauls, you lucky folks who have a delivery scheduled! Cross your fingers that mine did not get lost...

Have faith in UPS. They are much more on the ball than USPS. I'm sure it will arrive safe and sound.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I do. I just wanted to join in the weight guessing game too! Hahaha
  • edited April 2015
    Good news for those whose weight is less than 1.7250 lbs. you have a shot at yield or og ten. I got orange fixer and moonlander
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 374
    Trying to work out what 2.18 could be based on those higher and lower posted. Not good at this since I have so few vinyl that I can weigh lol.
    Its good to be back!!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352

Good news for those whose weight is less than 1.7250 lbs. you have a shot at yield or og ten. I got orange fixer and moonlander

Nice!
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,967

Nice score on the orange fixer
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043

Gotta be delighted at that
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Plus Moonlander is a fucking badass record IMO. Just listened to that yesterday.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156

Chalk up another colored PJ20 with devil doll in Seattle (from someone not on these boards).
    It weighed in at 3.12 lbs.

So Washington get's colored PJ20's & soon Nova Scotian's will receive Benny's.
    Awesome! :p
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Congrats on the Orange fixer and red LB!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

Plus Moonlander is a fucking badass record IMO. Just listened to that yesterday.

I was gonna say... Moonlander is a hell of a lot better than The Fixer in any format (IMO).

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

awesome album

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    PJ_Soul said:

I was gonna say... Moonlander is a hell of a lot better than The Fixer in any format (IMO).

You know what would fix The Fixer? Hearing The Fixer story.
    www.cluthelee.com

PJ_Soul said:

I have given up on ever knowing the fixer story, lol.
  • edited April 2015
    pdalowsky said:

Gotta be delighted at that
    Yes and no. 2 things I don't have but also something I passed on at the popup shop. However this cost me a lot less. So yeah I guess I'm happy. Thanks again to the 10c for this opportunity. For the record I already own all the studio and live albums including benaroya.
    Post edited by LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan on
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I have given up on ever knowing the fixer story, lol.

You want to hear the Fixer story?

*tells you*

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"