Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,868
    So cool Lisa. Congrats
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 372
    Niceeeeeee. I'm jealous but so happy for you!!
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,081
    edited April 2015
    That's the power of this mystery sale! Props to 10c. So cool. I couldn't be happier to see this happen for another fan
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,184
    Very cool of 10C! Congrats Leezestar!
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560

Thank you, guys! I am speechless!!! Tenclub, THANK YOU!!!!! I don't know what to say. I cannot wait for Cav to come home tonight and give it a good spin :smiley: This baby will feeeeeeeel the love in our house!

Got a Not for you single along with it

@Leezestarr313 ftw!!

Awesome :)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    anyone want to take a guess how many new "please reissue....." threads are going to suddenly pop up now? :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283

Thank you, guys! I am speechless!!! Tenclub, THANK YOU!!!!! I don't know what to say. I cannot wait for Cav to come home tonight and give it a good spin :smiley: This baby will feeeeeeeel the love in our house!

Got a Not for you single along with it!

Yaaayy Lisa!! I couldn't be happier for you!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    bean8969bean8969 Posts: 99

^^ hahaha

The number is 15RSD18 / 2000

My head is spinning :lol: How focus on work now?!

So awesome! Congrats! Does that number mean there are 18 out there?

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

anyone want to take a guess how many new "please reissue....." threads are going to suddenly pop up now? :lol:

I'm about to start the please release the GITD promotional PJ20 thread.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

Dreams really do come true on pearljam.com :)

But the big question is... FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS WHAT DID YOUR PACKAGE WEIGH???
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Awesome! Congratulations, what a score! It was inevitable!

My only question is... WHY IS IT STILL SEALED?!? (And what was the weight, jk)
  • Options

Bahahahahahahahahaha.

(Starting one as I type)
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,877

Wow, that's awesome :sunglasses::smiley: ! Can't imagine it going to someone who'd appreciate it more. Congrats!!!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    bean8969 said:

^^ hahaha

Would think it means there are at least 18, though the inventory list was 5-10.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,012
    MedozK said:

I'm about to start the please release the GITD promotional PJ20 thread.
    lol...that's funny. There's going to be about 20 of us starting please re-release xxxx threads now :)
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,212
    did leezestarr cry? i bet leezestarr cried.
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214

I know people are annoyed by that question, but we'd love an answer to that! (though it sounds like there was no tracking info)

Also - I'm totally unfamiliar with Lisa's back story - please fill me in (people have been posting on this forum for a week that she should get one... so this certainly isn't too random :) )
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 396
    Poncier said:

bean8969 said:

^^ hahaha

Would think it means there are at least 18, though the inventory list was 5-10.
    Wasn't recordstoreday on the 18th..? Could that be why?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347

Well, I truly don't know! I did not get any updates from UPS!

• Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Very happy for you, Leeze! I'm so excited that you get to spin it tonight! You are going to LOVE it!

:clap:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094

that smile is so big it looks digitally altered. LOL

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378

Nice.
    I'm left to hold out hope to win the April newsletter contest after failing to get through on the sale and having my original purchase in 2004 mysteriously disappear from my profile.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,931
    The Fix was in. Not too surprised.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    my2hands said:

obviously they hooked her up intentionally... pretty damn cool

Absolutely. This was a deserving recipient.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options

Also - I'm totally unfamiliar with Lisa's back story - please fill me in (people have been posting on this forum for a week that she should get one... so this certainly isn't too random :) )

She is a lovely board member and started this thread: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/148993/please-pearl-jam-consider-a-vinyl-benaroya-hall-re-issue#latest
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 372

Well, I truly don't know! I did not get any updates from UPS!

Worked out for the best. The absolute best!! I can't hope for that but I'm still excited. Mines still in transit somewhere someplace. I think the anticipation alone was worth the $61 regardless of the side project I actually get.
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Congrats Leeze!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

Ahahahah I was waiting for someone to post that. Congrats to Lisa.
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,182

Soooooo awesome!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214

She is a lovely board member and started this thread: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/148993/please-pearl-jam-consider-a-vinyl-benaroya-hall-re-issue#latest
    That's awesome. Congrats!!!
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul