Options

Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Chris Cornell just announced 2 shows in Israel.

Higher Truth indeed.

sellout.
    why is he a sellout? can an artist not choose to take the non-political route and just play a show for people who don't get many?

and maybe it's not even that.

nope.

it is not about who gets shows or how many shows the people there get to see.

you can't play israel and not make a political statement.

by playing there, and taking their money, you support the status quo.
    Well I guess you should stop paying to see Cornell lest you be accused of making a political statement. You should probably also steer clear of any PJ show where he might appear. I'm sure he also gets a cut of that Sonic Evolution album so you probably shouldn't buy that either. Fuck this BDS shit gets complicated...
    well considering the only thing i have purposely spent money on related to cornell was a used temple of the dog cassette, i do not think it will be too difficult. i find him overrated.

refresh my memory....how awesome was that pearl jam tour of israel again?????
    PJ has never toured several regions on this planet. that means nothing. and EV himself is buddies with Obama, an Israel supporter.

I disagree completely that you can't separate entertainment from government policy.

audioslave played Cuba. does that make them communists?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Chris Cornell just announced 2 shows in Israel.

Higher Truth indeed.

sellout.
    why is he a sellout? can an artist not choose to take the non-political route and just play a show for people who don't get many?

and maybe it's not even that.

nope.

it is not about who gets shows or how many shows the people there get to see.

you can't play israel and not make a political statement.

by playing there, and taking their money, you support the status quo.
    Well I guess you should stop paying to see Cornell lest you be accused of making a political statement. You should probably also steer clear of any PJ show where he might appear. I'm sure he also gets a cut of that Sonic Evolution album so you probably shouldn't buy that either. Fuck this BDS shit gets complicated...
    well considering the only thing i have purposely spent money on related to cornell was a used temple of the dog cassette, i do not think it will be too difficult. i find him overrated.

refresh my memory....how awesome was that pearl jam tour of israel again?????
    PJ has never toured several regions on this planet. that means nothing. and EV himself is buddies with Obama, an Israel supporter.

I disagree completely that you can't separate entertainment from government policy.

audioslave played Cuba. does that make them communists?

no, but morello is a communist, so there ya go.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Does from 3:24 on mean anything to posters in this thread?
    Give a listen.
    It's just over 2mins
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2LehsA1dk
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    im in no mood for debate bc im tired but the truth is your either athiest or believe in God,
    bluntly put... God loves and is the personification of love but he too is also a jealous God (true) and requires exclusive devotion and obedience because he created everything,and if you do not comply he gives you time to comply and even reaches out to you in ways if your heart is receptive to do so with love being the inclination and he has given time to reach out because he wants worship hes God he want you to kneel in return he gives love and teaching to benefit you and your family and well as everything he has created for our benefit not his so to the thankful and loving he spares to those who wish to take him for granted or ignore his very existance and not obey or worship him he counts as unworthy and wicked and ungrateful so those get destroyed at armegeddon.. Its fair its his world for us to enjoy in his terms and its based on love and obedience to him and everybody else so he can destroy whom he wishes if they are not grateful or obedient to his graciousness.. that being blunt like it or lump it
    me i know he has offered alot for our own pleasure not his so i see it fair and just
    and thats coming from someone who has only known suffering but i know happiness joy love contentment exist because of him and i dream of it so if i can why not those who have taken it for granted and kill other and break his laws....
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

im in no mood for debate bc im tired but the truth is your either athiest or believe in God,
    bluntly put

You forgot the without religion person.
  • Options
    there is only one true religion and thats the religion that strictly follows Gods word the bible the hebrew and greek scriptures and doesnt deviate to its own teachings which all religion has done which is why there is a mess but that was the work of the devil bc he did not want the truth to shine through but it is there if you look for it but not without distractions in the way....you see the devil challenged God in the beginning by lying to eve before all other angels so he challenged God right to rule so God is proving to all the other angels that man nor angels can rule the world but you dont prove that by destroying the devil on the spot it teaches nor proves the question the others may ponder about needless to say he is ruling the world and wants to mislead as many as he can to go down with him bc he knows he will be abyssed and hes full of hate and is taking as many against God with him either as blind people or willingly so we try to open eyes...
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

there is only one true religion and thats the religion that strictly follows Gods word the bible the hebrew

Well the bible should've stuck with the king james version.
    Now it is in modern language and everyone can plainly read and understand the bullshit scribed by poor merchant arabs.
  • Options
    which is perfect...
    and we knock on doors to help you study it and get the big picture
    and save your hiny if not lift the veil so you can pass it on
    the bible is perfect and each scripture backs one another up for understanding
    its the false religions that twist it and put their own teachings did you know according to bible
    a priest can marry and look what religion has made of it saying they must obstain from it no wonder theirs pedophelia its wrong and corrupt its what revelation calls the great harlot(false religion) sitting on many waters (nations) and riches have you looked in some of those churches
    and have you ever really learnt anything proper from mass ? bollocks they sometimes dont even teach the bible but their own things as the book of revelations says its mislead people by means of its spiritual practices you know rosemary your supposed to repeat a chant to whomever they chose saint or Jesus or Mary when the bible clearly says you must not pray and repeat the same things over and over again and that you should pray only to God through Jesus bc he reconciled us to God by dying for our sins to be forgiven bc of adam and eve passed sin on to us anyway i must sleep...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,937
    not exactly sure what that really has to do with the creation of Israel, the occupation BY Israel of lands not within its established recohgnized borders, the allowance of homes to be razed, olive groes bulldozed or otherwise destroyed, the extrajudiicial executions. the disproportionate retaliation against innocents for the actions of grouup seeking to resist this occupation with any means at their disposal. the lack of any real justice in the defense of these innocents when victims of crimes against them by Israeli citizens living outside of their recognized borders in settlements built by the occupying power in violation of internaional law.

Kindlly begin your own thread on the topic you wish.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

which is perfect...
    and we knock on doors to help you study it and get the big picture
    and save your hiny if not lift the veil so you can pass it on
    the bible is perfect and each scripture backs one another up for understanding
    its the false religions that twist it and put their own teachings did you know according to bible
    a priest can marry and look what religion has made of it saying they must obstain from it no wonder theirs pedophelia its wrong and corrupt its what revelation calls the great harlot(false religion) sitting on many waters (nations) and riches have you looked in some of those churches
    and have you ever really learnt anything proper from mass ? bollocks they sometimes dont even teach the bible but their own things as the book of revelations says its mislead people by means of its spiritual practices you know rosemary your supposed to repeat a chant to whomever they chose saint or Jesus or Mary when the bible clearly says you must not pray and repeat the same things over and over again and that you should pray only to God through Jesus bc he reconciled us to God by dying for our sins to be forgiven bc of adam and eve passed sin on to us anyway i must sleep...

Oooooh.

You guys knock on doors to save our hineys. I thought for sure you knocked on our doors to annoy the hell out of us.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I'm responsible for my own ass; second in line over that heart-shaped domain is my husband.

Anyone else? I'd ask that they ever so gently back off.

Leave it to me to find a way to be.

It is so weird but maybe not to post this song here.

Happy 'ween.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcQ7fTH_pOE

BOO.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited November 2015
    Actually, I decided to edit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7z57qrZU8

L'Chaim!
    Post edited by hedonist on
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

not exactly sure what that really has to do with the creation of Israel, the occupation BY Israel of lands not within its established recohgnized borders, the allowance of homes to be razed, olive groes bulldozed or otherwise destroyed, the extrajudiicial executions. the disproportionate retaliation against innocents for the actions of grouup seeking to resist this occupation with any means at their disposal. the lack of any real justice in the defense of these innocents when victims of crimes against them by Israeli citizens living outside of their recognized borders in settlements built by the occupying power in violation of internaional law.

Kindlly begin your own thread on the topic you wish.

I agree. Back to topic.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

At what point do any of you form a substantive thought and actually respond to my post from yesterday rather than continuing to cut and paste Arab propaganda?

Got a source for your cut and paste or are you claiming the work as your own? I'd like to know before I set off on a "fact finding" inquiry or would you like to admit it's Israeli apologist propaganda? What happened in 1948 when the Zionist terrorized the British and got them to leave? What did the Zionists do to the Palestinians on the land and in the houses that the Zionists wanted? What happened? Were they justly compensated or did they have their throats slit and their olive groves bulldozed? I think you know Johnny, I think you know but I don't think you'll admit to it. Also, why was the USS Liberty attacked and what was occurring that prompted the attack? Again, I think you know but your heartless soul will never admit to it, will it Johnny?
    Yes, back to topic.

Halifax wants to know what happened. So what happened? The Arabs in Palestine launched a wave of terror during the years 1936 to 1939, and to appease them, the British, acting as the Mandatory Authority under the League of Nations Mandate, issued the White Paper in 1939 that severely restricted Jews from entering Palestine, leaving millions of Jews trapped in Europe under Hitler’s jackboot. Meanwhile, Arabs flocked into Palestine during the 1930s and 1940s as Palestine’s economy was spurred by Jewish development.

As the UN voted, on Nov. 29, 1947, to partition Palestine into a state for Jews and a state for Arabs, the Arabs in and out of Palestine rejected that proposal. Jamal Husseini, the Arab Higher Committee’s spokesman, told the UN that the Arabs would drench the soil of our beloved country with that last drop of our blood. The holy men of Al Azhar University in Cairo called on the Muslim world to proclaim a jihad against the Jews. On January 9, 1948, approximately 1,000 Arabs attacked Jewish communities in northern Palestine. By February, the British said that so many Arabs had infiltrated that they lacked the forces to run them back. On April 16, 1948, Jamal Husseini told the UN: “The representatives of the Jewish Agency told us yesterday that they were not the attackers, that the Arabs had begun the fighting. We did not deny this. We told the whole world that we were going to fight.”

What happened you ask? The Arabs attacked and they lost. There was an Arab exodus from Palestine, beginning in January 1948. Instead of listening to false narratives cooked up by propagandists, why not look at what Arabs themselves said decades ago. On January 30, 1948, a Jaffa newspaper, Ash Sha’ab, reported: “The first of our fifth column consists of those who abandon their houses and their businesses and go to live elsewhere. . . At the first signs of trouble they take to their heels to escape sharing the burden of the struggle.” John Bagot Glubb, a British citizen who commanded Jordan’s Arab Legion fighting against the Jews, said: “Villages were frequently abandoned even before they were threatened by the progress of the war.” After Jews were successful in battle in Haifa, a British police report from Haifa dated April 26, 1948 stated that “every effort is being made by the Jews to persuade the Arab populace to stay and carry on with their normal lives, to get their shops and businesses open and to be assured that their lives and interests will be safe.”

But Arab leaders actually urged Palestinian Arabs to leave as Arab armies were invading to kill the Jews of Palestine. The U.S. Consul General in Haifa, Aubrey Lippincott, wrote on April 22, 1948 that the local mufti-dominated Arab leaders were urging all Arabs to leave the city. The Arab National Committee in Jerusalem, following instructions from the Arab Higher Committee, ordered women, children and the elderly to leave, so they would not be an obstacle to the holy war. In his memoirs, Haled al Azm, the Prime Minister of Syria in 1948-49, wrote: “Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave. Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return.” The Jordanian newspaper Filastin wrote on February 19, 1949, that: The Arab States encouraged the Palestine Arabs to leave their homes temporarily in order to be out of the way of the Arab invasion armies. There are many more similar quotes made by Arabs, and there are no media reports by any of the countless international journalists who were present during the fighting of any mass forced expulsion of Palestinian Arabs from Palestine to other countries. It just didn’t happen that way.

What did Israel, the winner of the war, do? In 1949, Israel offered to allow families that had been separated during the war to return, it offered to release refugee accounts in Israeli banks, it offered to pay compensation for abandoned lands, and to repatriate 100,000 refugees. The Arabs rejected these offers.

Israel also passed a law that created a Custodian of Abandoned Property to prevent unlawful occupation of empty houses and business premises and to secure the tilling of deserted fields. But you wont read about that in any Palestinian Arab narrative of the events of 1948-1949. Israel actually did release funds from bank accounts of Arab refugees, paid money to over 11,000 claimants for lost land, and granted more than 20,000 acres as alternative land holdings. Did you know that? No you didn't.

In contrast, after World War II, over 12.5 million ethnic Germans were expelled from Poland and Czechoslovakia, and they were only allowed to take what they could carry. Finland was forced to cede almost 1/8th of its land and it was forced to accept over 400,000 refugees from the Soviet Union. In 1947, about 8 million Hindus fled Pakistan and 6 million Muslims fled India. These people wanted to avoid being trapped during war, just like the Palestinian Arabs. There was never an international call for repatriating those who left, and no special international relief organization was established for them. We just don’t hear anything about them.

Nor does one hear calls for justice for the 750,000 Jews who were expelled from Arab lands as a result of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Instead, we hear about the need for Justice for Palestine, even though their problems are self-inflicted, and they are the aggressors who lost the war.
    ---
    It is shocking that you bring up the Liberty Incident that occurred during the Six Day War of 1967. It has nothing to do with the issues previously discussed. That is a common tactic of the propagandist for Palestinian Arabs – throw out as many accusations as you can, ignore facts, and argue based upon a distorted narrative. The Liberty Incident was a tragedy that deserves a separate response which will be forthcoming. Stay tuned.
  • Options

At what point do any of you form a substantive thought and actually respond to my post from yesterday rather than continuing to cut and paste Arab propaganda?

Got a source for your cut and paste or are you claiming the work as your own? I'd like to know before I set off on a "fact finding" inquiry or would you like to admit it's Israeli apologist propaganda? What happened in 1948 when the Zionist terrorized the British and got them to leave? What did the Zionists do to the Palestinians on the land and in the houses that the Zionists wanted? What happened? Were they justly compensated or did they have their throats slit and their olive groves bulldozed? I think you know Johnny, I think you know but I don't think you'll admit to it. Also, why was the USS Liberty attacked and what was occurring that prompted the attack? Again, I think you know but your heartless soul will never admit to it, will it Johnny?
    Yes, back to topic.

Halifax wants to know what happened. So what happened? The Arabs in Palestine launched a wave of terror during the years 1936 to 1939, and to appease them, the British, acting as the Mandatory Authority under the League of Nations Mandate, issued the White Paper in 1939 that severely restricted Jews from entering Palestine, leaving millions of Jews trapped in Europe under Hitler’s jackboot. Meanwhile, Arabs flocked into Palestine during the 1930s and 1940s as Palestine’s economy was spurred by Jewish development.

As the UN voted, on Nov. 29, 1947, to partition Palestine into a state for Jews and a state for Arabs, the Arabs in and out of Palestine rejected that proposal. Jamal Husseini, the Arab Higher Committee’s spokesman, told the UN that the Arabs would drench the soil of our beloved country with that last drop of our blood. The holy men of Al Azhar University in Cairo called on the Muslim world to proclaim a jihad against the Jews. On January 9, 1948, approximately 1,000 Arabs attacked Jewish communities in northern Palestine. By February, the British said that so many Arabs had infiltrated that they lacked the forces to run them back. On April 16, 1948, Jamal Husseini told the UN: “The representatives of the Jewish Agency told us yesterday that they were not the attackers, that the Arabs had begun the fighting. We did not deny this. We told the whole world that we were going to fight.”

What happened you ask? The Arabs attacked and they lost. There was an Arab exodus from Palestine, beginning in January 1948. Instead of listening to false narratives cooked up by propagandists, why not look at what Arabs themselves said decades ago. On January 30, 1948, a Jaffa newspaper, Ash Sha’ab, reported: “The first of our fifth column consists of those who abandon their houses and their businesses and go to live elsewhere. . . At the first signs of trouble they take to their heels to escape sharing the burden of the struggle.” John Bagot Glubb, a British citizen who commanded Jordan’s Arab Legion fighting against the Jews, said: “Villages were frequently abandoned even before they were threatened by the progress of the war.” After Jews were successful in battle in Haifa, a British police report from Haifa dated April 26, 1948 stated that “every effort is being made by the Jews to persuade the Arab populace to stay and carry on with their normal lives, to get their shops and businesses open and to be assured that their lives and interests will be safe.”

But Arab leaders actually urged Palestinian Arabs to leave as Arab armies were invading to kill the Jews of Palestine. The U.S. Consul General in Haifa, Aubrey Lippincott, wrote on April 22, 1948 that the local mufti-dominated Arab leaders were urging all Arabs to leave the city. The Arab National Committee in Jerusalem, following instructions from the Arab Higher Committee, ordered women, children and the elderly to leave, so they would not be an obstacle to the holy war. In his memoirs, Haled al Azm, the Prime Minister of Syria in 1948-49, wrote: “Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave. Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return.” The Jordanian newspaper Filastin wrote on February 19, 1949, that: The Arab States encouraged the Palestine Arabs to leave their homes temporarily in order to be out of the way of the Arab invasion armies. There are many more similar quotes made by Arabs, and there are no media reports by any of the countless international journalists who were present during the fighting of any mass forced expulsion of Palestinian Arabs from Palestine to other countries. It just didn’t happen that way.

What did Israel, the winner of the war, do? In 1949, Israel offered to allow families that had been separated during the war to return, it offered to release refugee accounts in Israeli banks, it offered to pay compensation for abandoned lands, and to repatriate 100,000 refugees. The Arabs rejected these offers.

Israel also passed a law that created a Custodian of Abandoned Property to prevent unlawful occupation of empty houses and business premises and to secure the tilling of deserted fields. But you wont read about that in any Palestinian Arab narrative of the events of 1948-1949. Israel actually did release funds from bank accounts of Arab refugees, paid money to over 11,000 claimants for lost land, and granted more than 20,000 acres as alternative land holdings. Did you know that? No you didn't.

In contrast, after World War II, over 12.5 million ethnic Germans were expelled from Poland and Czechoslovakia, and they were only allowed to take what they could carry. Finland was forced to cede almost 1/8th of its land and it was forced to accept over 400,000 refugees from the Soviet Union. In 1947, about 8 million Hindus fled Pakistan and 6 million Muslims fled India. These people wanted to avoid being trapped during war, just like the Palestinian Arabs. There was never an international call for repatriating those who left, and no special international relief organization was established for them. We just don’t hear anything about them.

Nor does one hear calls for justice for the 750,000 Jews who were expelled from Arab lands as a result of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Instead, we hear about the need for Justice for Palestine, even though their problems are self-inflicted, and they are the aggressors who lost the war.
    ---
    It is shocking that you bring up the Liberty Incident that occurred during the Six Day War of 1967. It has nothing to do with the issues previously discussed. That is a common tactic of the propagandist for Palestinian Arabs – throw out as many accusations as you can, ignore facts, and argue based upon a distorted narrative. The Liberty Incident was a tragedy that deserves a separate response which will be forthcoming. Stay tuned.
    Care to cite your source or would you like me to believe that you "pulled this from your head ?"
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Did Bibi write that for you?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Cite my sources? Which part would you like to contest? Would you like to take a field trip to the library with me? It's sad when you need to resort to these responses rather than responding with something substantive.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited November 2015

Cut and paste Arab propaganda? Now that's funny. At least we're linking our sources. Is it somehow better to go the Dershowitz route and plagiarize books, changing a few words, then call them your own? Does that make you feel intelligent or something?

The source is my head buddy. I'm sure you've already tried fact finding. As to the rest of your allegations, I will answer them all over the weekend.

Your head? Do these books ring any bells?

Crossovers: Anti-Zionism and Anti-Semitism
    By Shlomo Sharan, Dāwid Bûqay

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Middle East Conflict, 4th Edition
    By Mitchell G. Bard, Ph.D.

I'm also finding hits from the Jewish virtual library. You're a fraud and a liar.

i wish I had time to reply to all this revisionist drivel.
  • Options
    I did not use a single website to write any of the above. Perhaps they use the same sources. What continues to occur is attacking the messenger and not once submitting a substantive argument. Fact are inconvenient things for the Palestinian position.
  • Options
    Then citations. The information came from somewhere specific.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I have a huge library of books I've read on the topic. You know, to actually be informed on the issues. If you would like to dispute any of the facts then go right ahead.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

I did not use a single website to write any of the above. Perhaps they use the same sources. What continues to occur is attacking the messenger and not once submitting a substantive argument. Fact are inconvenient things for the Palestinian position.

Which sources? I thought this was all from your head? are you talking about the books that came up when googling excerts from your post? Which messenger am I attacking? Not hard to name a book and page number...

• Options

I have a huge library of books I've read on the topic. You know, to actually be informed on the issues. If you would like to dispute any of the facts then go right ahead.

then perhaps some of us may be inclined to read the same?
    from which publications have your drawn your posted information from?

• Options

• Options
    JohnnieBeBlueJohnnieBeBlue Posts: 627
    edited November 2015

Which sources? I thought this was all from your head? are you talking about the books that came up when googling excerts from your post? Which messenger am I attacking? Not hard to name a book and page number...

By "my head" I meant that it was not a cut and paste job as the person I was responding to had alleged. I've asked which parts you dispute and I hear back are calls for sources as if I completely rewrote the actual history of the region. I guarantee that any book I would cite would be immediately written off as Zionist propaganda or an Israeli shill author. That's how you guys roll. I repeat for the third time, which part of what I wrote do you take issue with? Which part is inaccurate? Which part is made up? Let's talk facts. Which part is factually inaccurate?
    Post edited by JohnnieBeBlue on
  • Options

By "my head" I meant that it was not a cut and paste job as the person I was responding to had alleged. I've asked which parts you dispute and I hear back are calls for sources as if I completely rewrote the actual history of the region. I guarantee that any book I would cite would be immediately written off as Zionist propaganda or an Israeli shill author. That's how you guys roll. I repeat for the third time, which part of what I wrote do you take issue with? Which part is inaccurate? Which part is made up? Let's talk facts. Which part is factually inaccurate?
    part of researching the legitimacy of facts is knowing the source. it wastes a lot less time if you know where to look.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2015

No, typing paragraphs from books and adding your own commentary to it is not copy/paste. But it's hardly from your head. You can't talk your way out of this. I can go back to google books and copy/paste the paragraphs i searched if you'd like. Hint: it's easy to find your sources when you include strings of stats and specific dates. It's not like you have all of that memorized, so stop side stepping the fact that you're posting information and not giving us the opportunity to vet your sources to help verify or refute your claims.

The only place I sit in front of a PC these days is at work, and it's our busiest time of year....it would take hours to pick apart the sheer volume of crap you've posted here. Virtually every paragraph in the 4-5 posts of your book transcription/commentary lacks context, or contains such twisted versions of history that it would take hours to refute it. Its funny that you demand this of us, yet when I posted the information earlier in the thread about zionists abandoning European Jews in the war to further their agenda, your response was that it was a 'such a backassed view of history I don't even know what to say. Where the hell do you guys find this stuff?'...when the article gave citations and direct quotes.....I actually posted information about where I found that stuff (the sources were zionist leaders, btw). You chose to 'attack the messenger' and skirt the topic. That's a single claim. You post pages and pages of books mixed with your opinions, then claim some kind of victory because we won't spend two days picking it apart? lol....
    I could copy/paste/transcribe a shit ton of hardcore anti- Zionist, anti-jew literature, claim it as my own, and demand you refute it piece by piece, just as easily as you've done. But then I'd be a liar and a fraud, with an intellectually dishonest approach to the morally reprehensible agenda of ethnic cleansing. I'll leave that tactic to you....

Post edited by Drowned Out on
  • Options

No, typing paragraphs from books and adding your own commentary to it is not copy/paste. But it's hardly from your head. You can't talk your way out of this. I can go back to google books and copy/paste the paragraphs i searched if you'd like. Hint: it's easy to find your sources when you include strings of stats and specific dates. It's not like you have all of that memorized, so stop side stepping the fact that you're posting information and not giving us the opportunity to vet your sources to help verify or refute your claims.

The only place I sit in front of a PC these days is at work, and it's our busiest time of year....it would take hours to pick apart the sheer volume of crap you've posted here. Virtually every paragraph in the 4-5 posts of your book transcription/commentary lacks context, or contains such twisted versions of history that it would take hours to refute it. Its funny that you demand this of us, yet when I posted the information earlier in the thread about zionists abandoning European Jews in the war to further their agenda, your response was that it was a 'such a backassed view of history I don't even know what to say. Where the hell do you guys find this stuff?'...when the article gave citations and direct quotes.....I actually posted information about where I found that stuff (the sources were zionist leaders, btw). You chose to 'attack the messenger' and skirt the topic. That's a single claim. You post pages and pages of books mixed with your opinions, then claim some kind of victory because we won't spend two days picking it apart? lol....
    I could copy/paste/transcribe a shit ton of hardcore anti- Zionist, anti-jew literature, claim it as my own, and demand you refute it piece by piece, just as easily as you've done. But then I'd be a liar and a fraud, with an intellectually dishonest approach to the morally reprehensible agenda of ethnic cleansing. I'll leave that tactic to you....

Fair enough. I'll go back and deconstruct your post piece by piece. Stay tuned...
  • Options
    Funny thing about history and its telling of it. Can get vastly different narritives depending on which side of an events or events you ask.

I have no doubt the native peoples of America have their own perspective about our shared history.

So please, for the sake of clarity and allowance of informed opinion, cite the texts you draw from.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    history is written by the powerful and it is written by the winners. that is why we never get the palestinian view of anything in the media. and when we do get the palestinian side of the story, it is dismissed as propaganda by the israel apologists.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
This discussion has been closed.